Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #372

Pages:  #1... #367   #368   #369   #370   #371   #372   #373   #374   #375   #376   ...#737

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #592419 18,Jul,21 14:04
How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
Wayne Dyer

By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Jul,21 10:34 other posts 
The answer my dear old Florida sea hag is elementary Freddy and skittles create an account to pest members that need to be pestered they have fun for a couple days then the account disappears and there funny as hell were you and some others try to deceive people and it’s creepy I had a duplicate account lurking around my page as a friend on my friend list for a couple years till I figured out it was a duplicate that in my book is deceiving and it was right around the time you and white precious were stealing my pictures and get this the fake account is friends with lix now you take Florida grandson that shit was funny and harmless
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 18,Jul,21 11:13 other posts 
White Precious Licksipsuckit Hi Auntie

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jul,21 18:44 other posts 
I originally saw this on YouTube with the Hodge Twins but I wanted to find someone who could address this in a less comedic way.

only registered users can see external links

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jul,21 15:31 other posts 
I'm curious if anyone actually feels that members are saved or "grassed" because of their popularity or lack of when they are referred to the Evaluation Panel for review and possible deletion?

On July 15, a new member, leilana , referred an almost 3 year member to the Evaluation Panel for the following reason; "The dude posts stolen pictures of others, claiming it's his sisters and niece."

Although leilana did not provide "proof" ie internet links, I reviewed the former Johngrim's gallery and concurred that her allegations were accurate and voted to delete even though the two members ahead of me voted NO ABUSE. I was not surprised that licksipsuckit or leopoldij, who voted after me, voted NO ABUSE because there was no proof submitted. I was however somewhat gobsmacked when another member voted NO ABUSE and the following reason given. His reason was; "The abuse panel has become a joke. Some are deleted for fake pics while others who are better liked get to stay. The reasons some members give make no sense."

What are your thoughts?
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Jul,21 15:52 other posts 
I think he should have said certain members and I agree with that if you happen to be a paid member ship the sky is the limit for some my biggest gripe is the ones running around here with multiple accounts like candy for instance collecting points on both accounts being able to vote from each account on the games and god help us all when both her accounts are active 2 years and can vote on the abuse panel there are multiple accounts run by one person that are both paid member ships just think of the points that member racks up each day and it needs to stop
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jul,21 16:34 other posts 
I recognize there is disparity between "free" members and members with premium paid memberships and I don't necessarily agree with that. I feel that there should be uniform rules across the board for all members regardless of whether it pertains to the pictures uploaded, personal conduct OR the number of profiles any one member is permitted to have.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Jul,21 17:08 other posts 
Agreed

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jul,21 15:01 other posts 
This is really WILD!

By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Jul,21 15:34 other posts 
Yep that was a meltdown
By kebmo [Ignore] 17,Jul,21 15:39 other posts 
It seems that all these uber covid Karen’s are blonde!
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jul,21 15:41 other posts 
Yes, the passenger had a mini meltdown but wouldn't you be outraged if you were taken off a ship by crew members wearing hazmat suits, crew members disinfecting your path as you exit AND see your luggage shrink wrapped?
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Jul,21 15:56 other posts 
Oh hell yeah she had a meltdown but I think it was well deserved

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jul,21 15:19 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jul,21 14:57 other posts 
For those that did not hear Marco Rubio (R-FL) when he addressed the Senate regarding the political protests in Cuba.

By #592419 17,Jul,21 10:55
It is pointless trying to know where the way leads. Think only about your first step, the rest will come.

By #592419 17,Jul,21 10:55
Stillness does not mean blankness, it means “being free from thoughts” and yet aware. It is beyond the knowledge and ignorance of the mind. It is the light itself.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 17,Jul,21 08:42 other posts 
I see scummy BLM is supporting police beatings in CUBA... and is 100% pro Castro ...

Great organization. Shows you they care fuck all for black lives. If they did, they would be in Chicago sorting that mess out.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jul,21 09:45 other posts 
You would think after their leader resigned and was shown to have used donations to buy a fancy house,that group would desolve but I think it is getting bigger.

By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Jul,21 06:55 other posts 
I would just like to take a moment to point out that what you BELIEVE is not at all relevant to the TRUTH.
FACTS don't actually give a steamy, hot crap about what you believe.
Especially because you believe some really whack-a-do shit, and seem to be willing to stuff your head up your own asshole in order to cling to that nonsense.
The TRUTH actually laughs and shakes its head at some of the junk you believe.
It is also planning to give you an Occam's Razor for Christmas...
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jul,21 09:23 other posts 
Will an Occam's Razor provide better results over a Manscape 3.0? I'm all about less bathroom time and smoother results!
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Jul,21 21:28 other posts 
Unfortunately, Occam's Razor will not be of any help in the bathroom unless you are in there using it to cut through a bunch of bullshit.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 17,Jul,21 08:36 other posts 
Sounds very metaphysical!

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 15,Jul,21 19:39 other posts 
[deleted image]

Hey Auntie Licksipsuckit

Doyalson long jetty skank. I see you trailed up at the caravan park! With all the no hope cunts! Junkie heaven!

By Dev01 [Ignore] 15,Jul,21 19:47 other posts 
That's deadly
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 15,Jul,21 19:51 other posts 
Yer mate, reckon Auntie will try to spear me through my laptop screen! lol

She hissed ya fuckin' whit dog at me!!!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 15,Jul,21 19:53 other posts 
Hey... that auntie from willcania
mission
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 15,Jul,21 19:55 other posts 
She is mad pissed Rio Tinto ran a dozer over her village so they could mine there

Petrol station demolished! Nowhere to work or eat! No more petrol sniffing! Favourite activity in her village.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 15,Jul,21 21:01 other posts 
you so funny Skittles
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jul,21 20:03 other posts 
JEEZ ,a face only a mother could love.Who is that poor weather beaten woman?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 15,Jul,21 20:07 other posts 
That is the REAL Lix mate!

She uses A LOT of filters for her pics.. and still looks like a goblin.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Jul,21 20:42 other posts 
OMG I’m laughing so hard right now that is exactly what I think lixsipsucket looks like in her real pathetic life
By #275407 15,Jul,21 22:40
Really dgraff, I thought that was one of her better pictures
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jul,21 01:10 other posts 
Really? Why do you say that?
By #275407 16,Jul,21 01:37
I was being very sarcastic
--------------------------------------- added after 89 seconds

Another words, a moose looks better then her
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jul,21 02:20 other posts 
I knew you were being something!
By #275407 16,Jul,21 02:31
I know, sometimes I can be a nice guy, sarcastic guy, or even an ass to people I don't like, like the certain individual were speaking of
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Jul,21 05:18 other posts 
Amen to that brother
By #592419 16,Jul,21 12:42
I thought it was ssmelly loppy cunt
By #275407 16,Jul,21 18:08
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,Jul,21 22:29 other posts 
Auntie Lix... her cunny has flies on it! Mad swarms---- Aussieman is a pro swatter!
By #275407 17,Jul,21 02:36

By PITBULL [Ignore] 15,Jul,21 21:00 other posts 
licksipsuckit a/k/a fat cow will try to make another profile after this forum. She is grilled
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,Jul,21 22:31 other posts 
She has two harpoons in her fat back

By #592419 16,Jul,21 12:22
Hero on a Bicycle – Gino Bartali
Used his skill to save lives.
Gino Bartali was an Italian cycling star and two-time winner of the Tour de France, but his greatest accomplishment was saving the lives of 800 Jews during the Holocaust.

Born in a small town near Florence in 1914, Gino grew up extremely poor. He escaped his difficult life by riding his bike from dusk until dawn around the hills of Tuscany. Building up exceptional strength and endurance, Gino started competing and winning races. Only a few years after his first race, he went professional. By the early 1930’s, Gino was a household name throughout Italy. Everywhere he went he was mobbed by fans. When he won the Tour de France in 1938, at age 24, Gino was hailed as the “King of Cycling.”

Gino wasn’t able to defend his title at the 1939 Tour because of worsening relations between Italy and France. He was drafted into the army and worked as a military bike messenger. In 1943, Germany invaded Italy and immediately began rounding up and deporting Italian Jews. A friend of Gino’s asked him to help save their Jewish brethren. Though married and with a young son, Gino did not hesitate. He immediately committed to doing whatever he could to save lives, whatever the risk.

Gino sheltered a local Jewish family in an apartment he bought with cycling money. He then embarked on a dangerous mission smuggling fake identity papers around Tuscany and Umbria, enabling Jews to assume false identities and escape deportation. Using his training routes between Florence and Assisi, Gino made 30-40 trips, saving at least 800 Italian Jews. He carried exit visas in his bicycle frame. Wherever he went, Gino was surrounded by fans, preventing German policemen from looking too closely at what he was doing. On the few occasions he was stopped and searched, Gino insisted that his specially-made bike was too delicate to be touched. A devout Catholic, Gino often traveled from Florence to Assisi and back in one day – a 200 km trip. In Assisi, Catholic clergy ran an underground railroad to hide Jews and provided them with Gino’s fake identity documents.

Gino was extremely modest and rarely spoke about his wartime heroism. He once told his son, “If you’re good at a sport, they attach the medals to your shirts and then they shine in a museum. That which is earned by doing good deeds is attached to the soul and shines elsewhere.” It wasn’t until after his death in 2000 that his family began speaking publicly about what Gino had done. In 2013, Gino was honored by Israeli Holocaust Museum Yad Vashem as “Righteous Among the Nations.”

For using his talent and fame to save hundreds of lives, we honor Gino Bartali as this week’s Thursday Hero at Accidental Talmudist.

[deleted image]
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 16,Jul,21 14:00 other posts 
That's a great story. I'd never heard of him. Thanks!

By #592419 16,Jul,21 12:20
If we become angry at our anger, we will have two angers at the same time. We only have to observe it with love and attention. If we take care of our anger in this way, without trying to run away from it, it will transform itself. This is peacemaking. If we are peaceful in ourselves, we can make peace with our anger. We can deal with depression, anxiety, fear, or any unpleasant feeling in the same way.

By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Jul,21 18:37 other posts 
Ahhahaha a member just voted for my picture nazi bitch and he added it to his favorites
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 15,Jul,21 19:22 other posts 
By Dev01 [Ignore] 15,Jul,21 19:23 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jul,21 19:45 other posts 
dgraff, you are so silly, there is no member by the name of
Ahhahaha!
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jul,21 19:49 other posts 
YET, give it time.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 15,Jul,21 19:51 other posts 
🤣🤣🤣
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Jul,21 20:39 other posts 
No that was me rolling on the floor laughing 😝

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #367   #368   #369   #370   #371   #372   #373   #374   #375   #376   ...#737

Show It Off