pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #372

Pages:  #1... #367   #368   #369   #370   #371   #372   #373   #374   #375   #376   ...#739

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 20,Jul,21 11:15 other posts 
The rat mycaramelstick reported a very popular member for some BS of BS..

Report cleared without a single DELETE vote and now the member has some wonderful parting gifts sponsored by Sir Skittles!
By #592419 20,Jul,21 12:02
If there's something strange in the neighborhood. Who ya gonna call?...... FAKE BUSTERS

If RAZZLE DAZZLE's sleeping in your bed.. Who ya gonna call...
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 20,Jul,21 12:34 other posts 
By #592419 20,Jul,21 12:47
Confused1... Confused2....>>>>confused17....... you want us to believe these 17 names are real?
Razzle's been either in retirement or down under but not south of the equator if you know what i mean.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jul,21 12:19 other posts 
What's up with that? mycaramelstick referred Jamie , a verified and premium paid member for deletion because he posted an illegal picture, a picture of a Confederate flag!?

This is the second time in a week where a premium paid member has been referred for deletion? Is admin going to allow "free" members to report premium paid members for possible deletion and jeopardize members that generate income for his site? Sheesh!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 20,Jul,21 12:31 other posts 
It is a bit of a mystery that this is happening...
By admin [Ignore] 20,Jul,21 12:46 other posts 
It's funny how your "principles" change depending on your attitude to the people involved. Even more funny that you are in a strong denial about it. But to the matter:

1. It's a gifted premium, that's why the system did not stop that report.
2. I noticed it, thought it was ridiculous, but did not delete it because I was sure it would not go through and wanted people to see this snowflake childishness.
By #592419 20,Jul,21 12:50
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jul,21 14:39 other posts 
You find it's funny how MY principles change depending on my attitude toward the member/people involved? I call BULLSHIT! I don't think MY PRINCIPLES change based on the member. Please point out where my principles changed so I can address your accusations.
By #574505 20,Jul,21 18:31
So he Report me and ban me .
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jul,21 19:50 other posts 
Hey, Jamie, I'm curious if you were allowed to vote on whether you should be banned or not!
By #574505 20,Jul,21 20:02
I was allowed to vote witch I didn't vote.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jul,21 22:00 other posts 
By way, Skittles stopped by his page and gifted him and PA-Freddy was not too far behind!
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jul,21 08:58 other posts 
Hey Jamie, mycaramelstick blacklisted me this morning.
By #574505 21,Jul,21 09:14
Wow what a nuthead
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jul,21 09:23 other posts 
He's entitled to his opinion even though he didn't leave a reason (WHY?). I wonder if he tried to blacklist admin for his reference to the referral of your profile/picture of a Confederate flag being "snowflake childishness".
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jul,21 10:44 other posts 
HEY JAMIE.....that "nuthead" deleted his profile!
By #592419 21,Jul,21 13:45
This member does not exist
Main Page
(this member nick was mycaramelstick, the account was recently deleted by the user)
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,Jul,21 14:13 other posts 
system, 21,Jul,21 07:42 [hide]
You were blacklisted by mycaramelstick

He banned me.... and he's grassed now!!!!

What a loser
By phart [Ignore] 21,Jul,21 15:31 other posts 
it will come back as vanilaicecreambar or something.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Jul,21 05:51 other posts 
He sounds like just another rag head to me

By #592419 21,Jul,21 19:26
There’s a crisis at the southern border. Crime’s soaring in every major city. The price of just about everything is increasing.
And what are the Democrats doing about it? Nothing!
They’re too busy attacking President Trump.

By #592419 21,Jul,21 17:23
The art of living is neither careless drifting on the one hand nor fearful clinging to the past on the other. It consists in being sensitive to each moment, in regarding it as utterly new and unique, in having the mind open and wholly receptive.

Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing, than a long life spent in a miserable way.
Alan Watts

By phart [Ignore] 21,Jul,21 15:30 other posts 
I can't believe they didn't remove the farter instead of the complainers. Sheesh ,don't people understand that it is difficult to hold it in over a long period of time.Get a clothes pin for goodness sake.
only registered users can see external links

By #592419 21,Jul,21 15:07
This site is to show your duck, right?.. [deleted image]

By #275407 16,Jul,21 01:46
Not to change the subject, but, who is going to pay the child tax credit givin to 60 million kids every month, EVERY MONTH. Each kid will receive $300 every month. If you have five kids, you will get a check for $1500.00 from the government every month until there adults. Is this right, it might work for the low class, but it also includes the middle class. Don't we need to fix our infrastructure in this country, rather then giving money to families that make over 75,000 a year, there's something wrong here, can someone tell me what I'm missing.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jul,21 02:22 other posts 
This is a good topic and shouldn't be buried under all that other stuff!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 16,Jul,21 02:49 other posts 
I totally agree that such benefits should only go to those on low incomes - defining low is tricky but no one believes $75000 is low or indeed $50000 or $40000.
My other issue with child benefits like this is that it is paid for every child- as you suggest a family with 5 children gets 5 payments. I have no problem with paying support for two children but if a couple want to have more than two that is for them to fund, not the state.
I believe that in the UK there was a move to indeed limit benefit to just two children.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Jul,21 07:14 other posts 
I’ve often said there should be a tax break for up to 2 children any over 2 they should have to pay a fine per child over 2
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

See i screwed up years ago I should have married a big Puerto Rican woman with 13 little bastards running around I would have never had to work I could have went fishing every day
By #574505 16,Jul,21 08:48
Dgraff I see that happening here why work when getting a big check. Some take advantage of the system
By phart [Ignore] 20,Jul,21 10:31 other posts 
Yea but where would you keep the big puerto rican?
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Jul,21 10:48 other posts 
Hahaha were every 400 lb Puerto Rican women is kept in the basement of corse
What you're missing is that the $75,000 a year limit is determined by what people filed on their 2020 tax return (over 2019). Do you understand that many people lost their jobs?
They don't make $75,000 in 2020 or 2021.

It's a tax return. They get back some of what they've already payed.
Many billionaires pay $0 in taxes. Their companies took billions from the government.

Can 'middle class' families also get a break from taxes, for a while, in a crisis?
By phart [Ignore] 16,Jul,21 09:56 other posts 
If people would go back to fucking work,this shit would not be necessary.
Why do you think they are pushing the Delta variant on the news so much? Because it is a last ditch effort to squeeze some more out of the plandemic.

2 kids, during the crisis ,sure, eliminate the income tax taken out for a few months to help. 3 or more kids,what the hell were you thinking making more mouths to feed than you can afford?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 16,Jul,21 11:18 other posts 
Don't even get me started on Millionaire/Billionaire /multinational company tax payments. But then your and my government conspire to allow these very rich individuals and companies to avoid tax. Only us little guys pay what we should.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 16,Jul,21 11:57 other posts 
The Netherlands is one of the worst offenders in helping companies cheat on their taxes. Our biggest financial district is filled with accountants and letterbox companies.
I know, it's horrible. It's caused by corporate, right-wing politics over the last forty years.

I am at least voting for the political party who is fighting against that the hardest.
Most Dutch people are fed up with it, but they keep voting for right-wingers. Our prime ministers has promised to do something about it, but I still see not much happening.
At the moment the post election cabinet formation is going on, in complete and utter silence. People voted mostly right-wing again, so we can probably expect some horrible plans being pushed again in the near future.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Jul,21 12:05 other posts 
Well, there is a old story I heard as a kid about a group of folks that had a goose that laid golden eggs.1 day they got greedy and thought they would kill the goose and get all the gold at once.Only to gut the goose and find NOTHING.

Tax the rich that own the companys that employee your neighbors and they will LEAVE and then your neighbors won't be able to pay taxes at all as they will be to hungry and BROKE>
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 16,Jul,21 16:34 other posts 
There speaks the voice of America.
If they leave, you just block them from selling their stuff in your country.
Then a company that does pay their taxes can just take over the market share.
Where there is demand, there will be supply. You really don't understand economics. And it makes you are cuck to the corporations.
By #275407 16,Jul,21 18:28
This is not a tax return, it's money deposited in your checking account every month, I talked to a coworker of mine and she already got her first deposit for her youngest kid.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,Jul,21 18:33 other posts 
So, more welfare. Great.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 19,Jul,21 04:22 other posts 
At some point you're gonna need it yourself.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 20,Jul,21 11:14 other posts 
Welfare? I doubt that.. stupid cunt
By #592419 21,Jul,21 13:46
Ananas2xLekker seems to be a male, 47 years old, bisexual, interested in both men and women, claims to be living in Netherlands, And supporting Angel or twowarmth's or whatever the fuck she calls herself.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jul,21 09:40 other posts 
Cody, Ananas was calling it a tax return on 75,000 that people didn't make during 2020 or 2021,which if they aren't back to work by now there is no excuse,let them scrounge for food.

Tried to get some gas this morning,all stations out but 1, no gas shortage,just a DRIVER shortage.
how is it the fucking liberals are still able to get food and drink and their needs taken care of? Had I been needing to get to work,I woulda been fucked.
By #275407 17,Jul,21 20:39
That sucks, I live next to a very large port bringing fuel to south Florida. So we're never short. Port Everglades inlet
It's called 'The Child Tax Credit' and 'Major tax relief for nearly all working families':

It's maybe a bit weird for an American to get tax returns deposited every month in your checking account, but that's normal for almost every person in the Netherlands.
We get monthly tax returns (from the Tax and Customs Administration) when we have a mortgage or if we rent in the public sector and our income is lower than a certain limit or tax returns for health insurance if we have a low income or if both parents are working and they cannot pay for day care or if we have children with 'special needs'.
The tax returns can even be higher than what people pay in taxes.

It might be weird for a civilian to get tax credits that are higher than what you pay
in taxes, but it normal if you are a big corporation in your country.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Jul,21 19:52 other posts 
how can it be a tax return if they didn't earn any money to pay taxes on?????
By #275407 16,Jul,21 21:54
I didn't say tax return, it's a tax refund given every month to each individual child until adulthood.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jul,21 09:41 other posts 
Ananas called it a tax return, I was asking him.
OK, 'refund', not 'return'. I'm Dutch, can you explain how that is different?
By #275407 19,Jul,21 01:57
It's a tax return, or a tax credit. A tax return as you stated is given after you had filed your taxes from the following year if your owed money. Now a tax credit in this case is given every month starting right now to use on your child so that they can eat, clothed, and all the nessesities you might need to help support your children until they reach adulthood, 18 or you no longer use them as your dependent, some states a child can legally leave home at 16 and you can no longer claim them on your taxes. I hope I cleared that up, I might have missed a point or two, but that's the basic.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,Jul,21 22:33 other posts 
AnusLicker-

Learn some basic math and finance before you whinge off about taxes. Welfare cunt.
By #574505 16,Jul,21 22:52
Where was welfare when I broke my ankle and shatter my foot I still was able to work as soon as as I could
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 17,Jul,21 08:32 other posts 
Jamie you are not a layabout bum like these sofa king welfare rats...
Very sorry to hear that. Do you think sick leave is welfare?
By #275407 19,Jul,21 02:03
Sick leave is a Benefit that most companies give to their employees to compensate for sickness or an injury. You can call it whatever you wish, but I don't believe it's welfare.--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutesI have over 1000 hours build for sick leave if I need to use them, after I use them up, I also have long term disability which will cover 75 percent of my paycheck which is also a benefit from the companies ins. Bcbs. That I have. I pay 1.75 a week for my long term out of my paycheck, I think that's worth it. Blue cross blue shield.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 19,Jul,21 04:12 other posts 
Strange system where you can build up sick leave. We only have that for holidays.
If someone is sick here, they just call in sick and the employer still pays their wages, up to a maximum of two years. If the sick person is not recovered by then, they will go into the disability system.
It doesn't matter whether a sick person works for an employer for a few months
or for decades, sick people are taken care of.

It looks to me that a system where people build up sick days is creating an incentive to call in sick and use some of that time off. Maybe in our system there is some incentive to stay sick for a bit longer, once you are, but we have absentee management for that. At some point they will make a plan for returning to work in an applicable function. If employees are motivated and have a good relationship with their colleagues, they feel a burden against calling in sick and they want to return as soon as possible. If they don't feel healthy enough yet, it's better to take your time healing. Employees are actually more productive that way.
By #275407 19,Jul,21 12:17
No, you got it all wrong, it's too much to explain it to you on here, I'll just say this, if your out for more then three days, you need a doctors note. To keep people from abusing sick time, there's lots more but I'm done discussing this boring topic.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Jul,21 10:34 other posts 
Yea, I had a boss pull up at the doctors office 1 time,making sure i was there.
Which I said,"Hey,thanks for coming by, here is my prescription ,want a pay my deductible?"
I got a smurk.
Where does the employer get money to keep paying a "sick" person for 2 friggen years? I can see a few days or weeks but years?
Abuse of sick time is very frowned on by most employers,not just by the employer,but by coworkers.And usually those people are weeded out if there are any layoffs or random drug test.as they usually fail them.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Jul,21 12:39 other posts 
You are a smart man.You chose a carreer and a job with a employer that provides willingly for it's employees.That is the way it should work.
When I got hurt on the job,and it was determined I was to be retired,I was paid for over 70 sick days,more than 60 vacation days, 40 hours comp time and bonus leave.quite a chunk,I bought my used Cadi with it ,that I later traded for my truck.
Sick leave is not welfare.
Some of the problem with tax return, and etc in this thread is a translation issue more than anything else between languages.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 21,Jul,21 08:15 other posts 
If you are smart, you would want regulations that force employers to provide minimum standards on maximum working hours, payed overtime, payed sick leave, a safe workplace and several other important benefits, so employers cannot compete on screwing over and endangering employees. That's how it should be.
By #275407 17,Jul,21 02:41
People are not going back to work because their making more money staying at home, I see many, many companies hiring with big incentives to bring them in, but people just don't want to go back to work as long as the government pays them, in some cases, more money then they got from working.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

I make very good money at what I do, and I'm receiving several job offers to leave my job at more money to start. I have job security and investment on my job, so I can't leave that. People just won't go back to work until their money from the government is cut in half.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jul,21 08:56 other posts 
So you think person won't go back to work until their money from the government is "cut in half"? Sheesh! Rather than cutting benefits in half hust cut the benefits TOTALLY OFF! BOOM! Now what are they going to do?
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jul,21 09:44 other posts 
What are they going to do? Logic would tell us they would seek employment. BUT the liberal's would set the stage for marches and crying children in the streets instead to try to squeeze more freebies from the government.
Until the libtards call up Grub Hub or wall marts wanting a delivery and they get no answer or nothing ever gets delivered ,will they understand SOME PEOPLE NEED To work to make the world function.
By #275407 17,Jul,21 20:36
The money there getting is 70% unemployment, plus an extra 300 or so which Biden added to their benefits.
By #275407 17,Jul,21 20:44
You see what's happening in Cuba, that might happen here, but at a bigger scale if you totally cut there benefits, looting robbery, ect... Get your weapons loaded and get ready for war.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jul,21 20:49 other posts 
Did you hear what Marco Rubio had to say when he addressed the Senate? It's a 13 minute video I found on YouTube posted below. It's pretty enlightening.
Every company that decided to raise wages to an acceptable level, has people queuing to apply. Then they just pick the most motivated suitable people. Maybe it eats a bit in their profit for a while, but soon their workforce will be well trained, motivated, productive and loyal.

Why should you force people into the worst work experience possible?
Are you an employer? Unless you are, you are suffering the consequences
of your own stupid culture.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Jul,21 12:41 other posts 
Where are they actually hiring? I see help wanted signs,with bonus's and shit but go in the place and no one working to speak of and the folks working are all but asleep and lazy as hell.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 21,Jul,21 08:21 other posts 
Here is an example:

Just by providing good wages, employers can take their pick of more applications.

What is your reasoning for claiming that people who are payed well are lazier than people who are payed less (for the same job)?

Don't you think that someone who is payed well is motivated to keep that job?
If you get canned from your good paying job, because you are slacking off,
it is hard to find a job that pays the same.
There is no logic to your argument.
By kebmo [Ignore] 17,Jul,21 15:46 other posts 
Canada has a child tax benefit which is based on your 2020 income, the way it should be.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #367   #368   #369   #370   #371   #372   #373   #374   #375   #376   ...#739

Show It Off