Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #357

Pages:  #1... #352   #353   #354   #355   #356   #357   #358   #359   #360   #361   ...#744

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Aug,21 22:56 other posts 
Look at this fucking idiot Indian.... could it be Raka? NotyNYT? Joyraja?

only registered users can see external links

His faux-phylactic resulted in fatal organ failure.

Police are probing the bizarre case of a 25-year-old Indian man who suddenly died after using a high-powered epoxy resin — instead of a condom — before having sex.

“They used the adhesive to avoid pregnancy,” a local investigator told the Times of India of the prophylactic fiasco, which occurred June 22 at a hotel in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.

According to a senior Ahmedabad city police officer, Salman Mirza, of Fatehwadi, and his unnamed ex-fiancée were captured on closed-circuit television security footage entering the fatal flophouse in the Juhapura neighborhood of Ahmedabad.

“Several witnesses said that Mirza, along with his former fiancée, both of whom were addicted to drugs, had gone to a hotel in Juhapura,” the senior police official told the local outlet. “There, they applied an epoxy adhesive on his private parts as they were not carrying any protection.”

In addition to sealing off Mirza’s manhood, the couple also mixed the epoxy with “whitener” and inhaled the mixture for a “kick,” News18 reported. The lovebirds’ acquaintances told an official the doomed duo were intoxicated from the chemical cocktail at the time of the ill-fated hookup.

The following day, Mirza’s acquaintance Firoz Shaik discovered the man lying unconscious in shrubs near an apartment complex, whereupon he took him home, according to the Times of India report. His condition deteriorated rapidly, prompting Firoz to rush his friend to Sola Civil Hospital.

Police report that Mirza “died due to multiple organ failure” caused by the MacGyver-style contraceptive. Meanwhile, the man’s friends suspect that he might have lost consciousness while abusing the chemical and the counterfeit condom only accelerated his demise.

Mirza was described as the “only earning” breadwinner for his family, which included his elderly parents and two sisters. His relatives reportedly filed a complaint with the local police requesting an inquiry into his death.

“The viscera samples of the deceased have been sent for forensic examination,” Deputy Police Commissioner Premsukh Delu told local outlets. “We are waiting for the report to arrive.”

Just another reason to sink a tinny filled with Indians

By notynyt [Ignore] 25,Aug,21 20:15 other posts 
Freedom comes with wisdom √°

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Aug,21 22:05 other posts 
Sorry, I do not have a Facebook account.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 25,Aug,21 22:26 other posts 
Agreed, Nosey cunts like Google,Windows,Apple and many more. Information harvesting at its best.
By notynyt [Ignore] 26,Aug,21 10:49 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Aug,21 12:08 other posts 
"Freedom comes with wisdom and no society wants people to be free". That statement I absolutely agree with.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 26,Aug,21 12:29 other posts 
Óseo is relatively new at being a philosopher. He’s mostly a second half of the 20th century mystic.
Freedom comes with wisdom, intrinsically. They are inseparable, and no society wants people to be free. The communist society, the fascist society, the capitalist society, the Hindu, the Mohammedan, the Christian – no society likes people to use their own intelligence because the moment they start using their intelligence they become dangerous – dangerous to the establishment, dangerous to the people who are in power, dangerous to the “haves”; dangerous to all kinds of oppression, exploitation, suppression; dangerous to the churches, dangerous to the states, dangerous to the nations.

In fact, a wise man is afire, alive, aflame. He would like rather to die than to be enslaved. Death will not matter much to him, but he cannot sell his life to all kinds of stupidities, to all kinds of stupid people. He cannot serve them. Hence, the societies down the ages have been supplying you with false knowing. That’s the very function of your schools, colleges, universities.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Aug,21 12:45 other posts 
Word for word this is a copy and paste that you have posted as if this was your own thoughts and words. Why do you never acknowledge that you have taken the information from another source or credit the "author"?
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 26,Aug,21 13:07 other posts 
The author is Óseo. Wikipedia is a compilation of various contributors different In every thread. Frankly, you’ve got to be dumb to think this is coming from my mind. That is except for the first line. Now, to answer your questionable question. I know it frosts your balls (if you had any) to have me in your threads. No. Copy/paste is not that easy. First you have to copy/paste the tittle of the piece. Then you have to copy/paste the URL, the location so to speak. Lastly, you have to copy/paste the author and publication it’s appearing in. All this going back and forth from SYC to Wikipedia or wherever you are getting the info without erasing all your previous work and having to start again. And for what? So some Dolce Banana can be made happy? Please. I bet 95% of our fellow members don’t even know we are talking about an Indian (that’s in the Asian continent and not Arizona) philosopher. You know? This has given you more of a pain in the ass than it will ever do me. Here’s a relative question for you. You posted a piece of philosophy without giving the author it’s due. Don’t you think the rest of the site deserves to know who Óseo is? But, no. Only Candy fucks up royally according to Bella with a !.
By notynyt [Ignore] 26,Aug,21 16:28 other posts 
Hahah very nice . "Osho" he was related to our state and community. You can read their books, audio clips, and videos by searching. He was a beautiful Indian philosopher. One of his famous books is "from Sex to superconsciousness"
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

a short paragraph from this book - /blogs/45334.html
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 26,Aug,21 18:14 other posts 
I like his way of thinking. I was not aware of who he was. Too bad he’s no longer with us, but, in a way, he is. Thank you for that.

By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 26,Aug,21 09:02 other posts 
They do tell the public that masking and vaccination don’t work. It’s as close as a politician will come to tell you don’t use them

By phart [Ignore] 26,Aug,21 10:09 other posts 
Her views are no more radical than the liberals. just in the opposite direction.
When a government does not allow the people to hear ALL the information related to a issue,and allow it's people to make the choice,that is when you can tell there is real trouble in paradise.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 26,Aug,21 11:19 other posts 
When did THIS government not allow the people to hear ALL information related to this issue? Greene is so radical, even members of her own party want to censure her. But, since you brought it up, don’t you think your statement, “When a government does not allow the people, etc.”, can’t possibly be right? If the government “does not allow”, how the hell did you hear about it? It’s like saying, “When he died, he told us who killed him.”

By phart [Ignore] 25,Aug,21 23:47 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 21,Aug,21 20:46 other posts 
While waiting for Trump to take the stage at a rally on news max, I just heard a fellow say, "joe may have the right string,but he has the wrong yoyo."
lollol

TRUMP JUST SAID,
""You know what woke means? It means you're a loser. Everything woke turns to shit. It's true."
By sherryann [Ignore] 21,Aug,21 23:19 other posts 
What a great rally! Only President Trump can accomplish that. Very sad about the parents waiting for their kids coming home in coffins though
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Aug,21 08:29 other posts 
By sherryann [Ignore] 22,Aug,21 09:09 other posts 
Be advised if you're a Trump supporter you will get blacklisted.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Aug,21 09:18 other posts 
Well, there are over 75 Million Americans that would rather be on a black list than on the shit list of the Taliban right now. Mark my words, there will be another isis terrorist attack ,probably near 9-11, just to remind us they are still here and still hate us.It will be easier than ever to attack us in ways we don't think about We trained over 300,000 people over there, some were probably members of the taliban, and now they can come over as refugee's and then infiltrate the country side. While our military is more worried about a white person not loving their black neighbor well enough,the terrorist will prove to us they are not racist,they hate ALL of us.
By sherryann [Ignore] 22,Aug,21 09:32 other posts 
phart i am unequivocally one of those 75 million. I think the numbers are much higher...
By phart [Ignore] 22,Aug,21 09:37 other posts 
By #592419 24,Aug,21 07:30
They aare.. They just found 15 million uncounted votes.
By sherryann [Ignore] 24,Aug,21 14:04 other posts 
Of course they did, and those numbers are likely higher too.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 22,Aug,21 09:45 other posts 
It is absolutely true that there a re many millions of die-hard trump supporters- at the last election nearly 75 millions. That is hugely impressive.
However, there was a huge anti Trump vote - (lets not quibble over accepted data here) - over 81 million.
It is perfectly possible that if Trump stood in 2024 that he could get even more votes yet STILL LOSE.
As yesterday in Alabama Trump is great at whipping up his base, which he loves but somehow he appears not to understand that exactly what fires up his loyal base totally puts off many others.
A president should be for all the people and unify the nation not tear it apart by throwing raw meat to his base and totally ignoring the moderate voters.
By sherryann [Ignore] 22,Aug,21 11:21 other posts 
thisisme, if anyone is dividing tbis nation, it is the current administration. Have a nice day.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Aug,21 11:25 other posts 
Amen.

When generals in our military loose sight of the real threats to our national security and focus on race ,there can't be anything but division.
When our government focuses more on the worlds problems than on our own as a country ,there can't be anything but division.
Put America first,get it back on it's feet,then help others.
By sherryann [Ignore] 24,Aug,21 14:05 other posts 
Well said phart
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 22,Aug,21 16:34 other posts 
That is certainly an interesting analysis of events. Have a nice day yourself.
By #574505 24,Aug,21 14:12
There are ppl here driving with USA and Trump flag . Some drivers with confederate flags.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 24,Aug,21 08:27 other posts 
I also heard he was booed for telling the crowd to get vaccinated. Rabid dogs turn on their master.

By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 23,Aug,21 16:29 other posts 
Sir-Skittles, SrCums, HuxleyOfTheLittleBalls, Pa-Freddy, do you see the similarities?
A freeloader using his mommy’s cold water basement apartment, a Dirty Little Jew With a Chip on His Shoulder, an English Lard with an “a”, and a pre-pubescent kid with a smelly dick. I started to think Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse but it’s more like The Three Stooges and a helper.

By #592419 23,Aug,21 06:29
GET OUT YOUR POPCORN.

.She;s banned me 2 times NOW blocking PM's.. I NEVER WAS AGRESSIVE WITH HER BUT SHE STARTED THIS FIGHT. I WAS ATTACKED BY A RACIST AND A 6 YEAR OLD BABY KEBMO. JUSTWILL DOES NOT EXIST. I WILL MAKE SURE THOSE SHITPILES ON MY PAGE WERE BECAUSE SHE PROTECTED A RACIST AND A CYBER-BULLY KEBMO.. GET OUT YOUR POPCORN../// THE CHOICE IS HERS
8hr ago bella!: Shut the fuck up, you annoy the fuck out of me and obviously so many others members. And if you haven't already TROLLED my page, I did get rid of the shit piles you sent, you nasty piece of shit for a human being. Don't you dare threaten me, I'm not afraid of you. One last thing, FUCK OFF!

8hr ago SrCums: If I were you I'd get rid of those shitpiles,, its only a matter of time..

8hr ago SrCums: Bella, diane or monted,, whatever you are... you came to me.. I didn't come to you.. You banned me and I was going to leave it done,,, but your stupid choices and mistakes haveonly received the truth,,, think is you know the truth and so do I.. so take your bullshit somewhere else to preach to your fakes.. I don't want to hear it.. and frankly I don't care.. I told you not to fuck with me..

8hr ago bella!: And I basically told you to take your negativity elsewhere. Don't you dare tell me to stay out of something that you start in MY THREAD. I have NO DESIRE TO INTERACT WITH YOU. Spend 20 points and post your hate in your own thread.

9hr ago SrCums: you should ban me and keep it that way.. I don't want to talk to you..

9hr ago SrCums: The whole fight started with you not directly. I told you to keep out of.. again since I have to repeat things that don't sink in well. I gave you warnings of cutting the crap out, ban me or ignore. You've banned me twice and for your sake I agreed.. I really don't want to talk to you.. I've detailed everything in my last message so it should be quite clear.. I'll leave it that.

9hr ago bella!: I guess it makes you feel important to be an internet bully, especially when you bully a female. You are a piece of work. When you're "nice", it's only for show, you have a lot of hate boiling inside of you.

9hr ago bella!: I left out an important word. It seems as though you rely on all the voices in your HEAD for the "information" that you speak about.

9hr ago bella!: What fakes are you speaking of? And for the record, I have no fakes. If I were to create fakes for the "Domination Game", I surely would have more than 3 sub. It seems as though you rely on all the voices in your for the "information" that you speak about. Have you ever considered that you were out of your lovin' mind? There was nothing for me to plan, the reason members blacklist you is because you are rude and crazy. And another "for the record" I've NEVER said anything about your "heritage". And continue to save whatever texts you have for whatever reason. I've NEVER texted you and I rarely message you. WHY? Because you are unhinged. And as far as the "shit piles" on your page, save them as long as you like. Remember that it was YOU that sent the first gifts, I merely reciprocated.

10hr ago SrCums: all these fakes are blacklisting me which I can tell you right now I don't care. I really have to hand it to you.. You planed this all out from day one.. I don't care if I get called filthy names.. no big deal but when you say its annoying how I am proud of my heritage and love things that are me its hard not to take personally.. Oh yes,, I have all the texts that were sent out plus the timestamps in order.. The shit piles that you sent to me will remain on my page and I will make sure the reason you sent them to me added to all those terrible things you did and said..

10hr ago SrCums: Until............

1d ago SrCums: I was always nice Bella.

2d ago bella!: Please, be nicer. Thank you.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Aug,21 07:57 other posts 
You really don't recognize that you are a complete psycho do you? I bet your doctor prefers the video appointments versus in office because you are fucking nuts.

If you don't think that you have been aggressive toward me, you are delusional. Take a moment to re-read your aggressive and hateful posts. /forum/thread.php?id=30015

Twenty-nine members have blacklisted you, why? Pretty much all said the same things, you are nuts but in my opinion, #11 sums it up.

1. an idiot bigot.
2. offensive
3. I don't want to have to see or read anything posted by a Trump supporter.
4. Just a nasty pig
5. This fellow spews DEATH. In the past, I've had trouble with him saying that I said things that I didn't say. I truly hope he won't be able to view my profile since I have banned him. .
6. Political bullshit
7. racist
8. He's a fucking Israeli idiot.
9. The discussion in Black lives matter or do All lives matter...༼☯﹏☯༽
10. A weird troll, antisemitic, full of hatred, especially for Jews. His antisemitism pollutes his mind.
11. The guy is a deranged nut-job and, quite possibly, the most stupid person on the site.
12. Shit talking Jack ass
13. Raving posts.
14. Personal
15. He’s a dirty little Jew-el with a chip on his shoulder
16. Fucking Wanker
17. I’m tired out
18. Waste of air
19. Posting my profile to other members along with degrading messages about me . Loser
20. Idiot

I'm going to tell you the same thing I told TWOWARMTTS3 and her other profile, Twowarmtts3!, if you want to "play" with the other kids, you're going to have to learn to play nice. I'm not going to allow you to turn my threads into a platform for you or her to berate me or in your case me and others. I've suggested this to you several times, spend 20 points and post whatever you like IN YOUR OWN THREAD. She did and when the few members her thread attracts aren't there to talk to her, she talks to herself. Yeah, you can make a post and Love2show2 can respond.

When I unblacklisted you the other day all I asked was "Please, be nicer." Maybe it's not in your nature.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Aug,21 09:55 other posts 
To qoute our "fearless" leader,
"That was 4 days ago,5 days ago."

In other words all history! Let it go and rest your minds people.it is the internet not the real world ok?
By #592419 23,Aug,21 15:17
Why don't you just grow up, be humble and show strong character in knowing the truth. You know the truth and you aren't fooling anyone. You know what happened, I do too. The strength of anyones character is based on their ability to remain humble. You know what you did was wrong.. Why not just accept it and meet half way? Everyone will not look at you as weak but rather the opposite.. In the long term you will actually feel better about yourself and who you are.
--------------------------------------- added after 6 hours

Now people, boys and girls and whatever bella calls herself.. :remember your fucking ettiquette...

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 16 hours

So has the cunt got your tongue or are you still saying UHHHHHHHH,,, You don't understand all these words..

By phart [Ignore] 23,Aug,21 10:14 other posts 
Some shit just don't go together!
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 23,Aug,21 10:23 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Aug,21 11:39 other posts 
Yep, somethings just don't work with pizza. I never understood Hawaiian pizza, pineapple on pizza is not appealing to me.

If you hadn't noticed it looks like your friend reconsidered responding to your post, here. She decided to copy and paste her response and move it into her thread.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 23,Aug,21 12:11 other posts 
It seemed like the prudent thing to do considering your mercurial reactions to my posts”

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Aug,21 21:58 other posts 
Lord, I just unblacklisted two of the site's biggest whack-a-doodles. Please help them to keep their nasty thoughts and comments to themselves. Thank you.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Aug,21 08:32 other posts 
And I see you all ready received a post from one
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Aug,21 08:49 other posts 
Yeah, but your friend, the other one, hasn't stopped "mentioning" me in her posts since I blacklisted her.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Aug,21 11:27 other posts 
Yeah I know I’m trying really hard to not see certain things anymore I’m going on 60 and I’m trying to act my age

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Aug,21 12:58 other posts 
system, 22,Aug,21 08:58 [hide]
You were blacklisted by whiskey

Whiskey

A known scummy. Read his shit blog. Attacks ordered on the cunt.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Aug,21 13:10 other posts 
This is the mature member that blogs about that he exposes himself as well as fucks his daughter. I wonder if his blogs are fact or an old man's fantasy? Whatever, he seems to be disturbed.
By #574505 22,Aug,21 15:18
That idiot keeps deleting his profile comes back with the same blogs
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 23,Aug,21 09:02 other posts 
Jamie he is trailed now... and will be smashed
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Aug,21 09:04 other posts 
My guess is that his gifts are what prompts him to delete his profile. What are your thoughts?

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Aug,21 17:03 other posts 
Because Twowarmtts3! questioned the authenticity of stiffpoles picture(s)/penis, stiffpoles decided to give this entire thread a negative rating. Wow! Over 23,000 posts in this thread and all it took was one post to piss him off.
By #623135 08,Aug,21 17:57
We chatted and I apologized for not advising him I thought he was adding extra inches to his pic. I also told him it did not change my mind. There’s many members and not all are going to react normal.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 08,Aug,21 19:47 other posts 
Funny thing. He friended me
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Aug,21 21:27 other posts 
Well, why reach out to your new friend and kindly remove his negative rating?
By #623135 08,Aug,21 21:40
I’ll ask. I voted twice positive as I feel responsible
By stiffpoles [Ignore] 21,Aug,21 18:13 other posts 
The negative rating is gone! Sorry for that.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,Aug,21 19:30 other posts 
TwoWORMS is a rash and infection here.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Aug,21 20:16 other posts 
He might be up set because 2nice is giving him a run for his money in the best member best image game
By stiffpoles [Ignore] 21,Aug,21 18:51 other posts 
lmao I didn't even know I was up for Best Member or Best Image. And if someone is beating me then, good stuff.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Aug,21 22:17 other posts 
See you have a good attitude some are way to competitive

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #352   #353   #354   #355   #356   #357   #358   #359   #360   #361   ...#744

Show It Off