Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #355

Pages:  #1... #350   #351   #352   #353   #354   #355   #356   #357   #358   #359   ...#746

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #574505 30,Aug,21 19:07
only registered users can see external links

By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 19:04 other posts 
Hey--
I just learned that the government mandates that all kids of a certain age/weight MUST use a car seat when travelling in a vehicle.
They claim that...get this...it is for the 'safety' of the child.
Seriously?
Who the fuck are they to decide what is safe and not safe for my kid?
What about my rights as a parent to make those types of decisions?
If I want my child to be restraint-free when in the car,that should be MY choice!
It's not like there is a possibility of them being hurt/killed if they don't use a government-mandated seat...
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 19:19 other posts 
Some parents, mostly down south, should be allowed to put their crotch goblins in a pick up bed
By phart [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 21:25 other posts 
strange,go thru the history books and see if you can find actual data on child injurys in cars before seatbelts.
1 ad I saw from about 1926 explained open touring cars were safer than the new fangled "closed cars" because in a accident you were thrown to safety.

Nanny state. craddle to grave,being told how to act,live,die.
democrats wet dream
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 21:37 other posts 
It’s the same old bull shit in Pennsylvania before I had to wear a helmet to ride the motorcycle but didn’t have to wear a seatbelt when driving the car now I don’t have to wear a helmet but have to wear a seat belt it’s not about what is good for us it’s about money
By phart [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 21:45 other posts 
ding ding we have a winner! MONEY!
Helmet really helped this fellow out on the interstate on his motorcycle didn't it?

The weight of the helmet on a mans head during a motorcycle wreck is amplified 1000's of times causing alot of neck and back injurys. A fellow is better off without it.
Reference Dale Earnhardt and the helmet. Wrong type,no neck support,he didnt' get to enjoy his retirement.
Add the weight of a helmet to the head,then go back to this .

Helmet weight issue,related to help prove my point
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 22:08 other posts 
Bump
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 22:51 other posts 
Burp oops excuse me
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Aug,21 01:21 other posts 
Phart, why do ALL race car drivers, motor cross bikers and hockey players wear helmets? Why do kids wear them on their bikes? Shouldn’t that be a choice?
A helmet has always been a good idea
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Aug,21 01:25 other posts 
JustWill, not just any car seat but a government approved car seat. Fucking communists!
By phart [Ignore] 29,Aug,21 15:23 other posts 
Makes me wonder why they make us sit thru physics in college if we aint supposed to use to make theorys and decisions.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 29,Aug,21 18:21 other posts 
Justwill wants to mask your children and vax them. To protect him!
By phart [Ignore] 29,Aug,21 18:26 other posts 
And I just want people in what is supposed to be a free country,be free to make choices in regards to things directly affecting their OWN bodys.NOT the bodys that may be forming inside them that can't speak yet,that only have a heart beat,those bodys need representation.But God forbid trying to be there for the unborn this day and age.
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Aug,21 11:38 other posts 
HER body, HER choice.

Your argument is bullshit.
Essentially, it says that you don't care how many BORN people you infect or kill--so long as you can do what you wish. That fetus, on the other hand, needs to be born--so that you can subsequently infect it with the virus because you don't give a crap about it afterwards.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Aug,21 14:01 other posts 
YOu are so full of shit on this particular issue sir.
I just feel like each persons health is their own problem and not mine.
NO one is saying you have to go out and interact with other people,you are choosing to,and expect others to accommodate YOU instead of themselves.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Aug,21 14:23 other posts 
Oh phart, are you pissed?
By phart [Ignore] 30,Aug,21 14:25 other posts 
I should say I am sorry to being rude to Justwill,and I am,but he just lite my fuse.He is takeing the 2 similar issues and twisting them around.
I don't want to infect or kill anyone.I don't want to die from a "vaccine" either.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Aug,21 14:53 other posts 
No, I don't think anyone would be looking for an apology, I'm just taken aback with your firm response.
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Aug,21 15:38 other posts 
Odd...
From MY perspective, it is YOU who taking the two issues and twisting them around.
We are talking about an infectious, deadly virus that can (and has) kill tens of thousands of people.
Wearing a mask does you no harm, and it can protect the people around you.
Pregnancy is NOT infectious, yet YOU are expecting a woman to accommodate YOUR views instead of her own well-being.
How is it that YOU get to choose for YOURSELF and for HER?
What I am asking is for people to do the right thing and protect the people around them. I am thinking of the well-being of a huge amount of (already born) people.
Anti-maskers, on the other hand, are selfishly putting their own desires over those of public safety.
Are you actually suggesting that everyone with any type of infectious disease should put their own wishes first and not do the simplest thing to protect those around them?
By phart [Ignore] 30,Aug,21 19:01 other posts 
I am asking everyone that does NOT have a disease that does not want to get it to protect themselves. Take responsibility for their own health and safety.A sick person,if they are that damn sick, will probably not be out and about causing any issues to begin with. If I come down sick and can't taste or smell,as the world has been talking about,Then I would figure I must have the bug and I would have enough sense to stay home.

What I can't understand is it is perfectly ok for you to ask me to wear mask and take a vaccine to protect YOU, but It is totally wrong for me to ask some else to protect a unborn child? The same fucking excuse, my body my choice is happily applied to killing babies but when applied to me it is totally wrong. I will not back down or change my mind from seeing the total hypocrisy in that thought pattern.You tell me to get out of her womb,I am telling you to get off my face and out of my arm. what is the fucking difference? NONE.
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Aug,21 11:28 other posts 
milesbferry doesn't care if your child gets sick or dies as long as he doesn't have to wear a mask.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 30,Aug,21 17:32 other posts 
This is well worth half an hour's viewing. Dr Mike Yeadon explains all the lies:

By kebmo [Ignore] 30,Aug,21 18:19 other posts 
Milesbferry, I suggest people spend ten minutes reading
about who Dr. Mike Yeadon is first. Consider the source.

By kebmo [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 16:30 other posts 
Americans eat more than 50 billion burgers a year!
-TV show “The Butcher”.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 17:39 other posts 
It's only an American thing? What do Canadian's eat?
By phart [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 17:44 other posts 
Celery and cauliflower?
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 20:23 other posts 
I like both celery and cauliflower but I prefer cauliflower. I enjoy celery cut up in a tossed salad or tuna salad. I enjoy celery with a smear of peanut butter or cream cheese but I find the celery strings bothersome.
By JustWill [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 19:38 other posts 
Poutine
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 19:54 other posts 
I was thinking that Canadians liked the French fries and gravy dish but the only name that I remembered was putang and I knew that was wrong!
By phart [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 22:21 other posts 
Eh, I have had french fries that accidently got some brown gravy on them and it wasn't bad. BUt I would not make that dish on purpose.
I didn't mean to be a asshole with the celery and cauliflower thing,just trying to be funny.As I know they don't even have sweet tea 2 states up from me so across the border up north is bound to be WAY weird!
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 21:44 other posts 
I like chili fries but I do not like the chili ladled on top of the fries, I want the chili in a separate cup so I can dip the fries in it. Wet, limp fries...YUCK!
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 05:40 other posts 
I thought puntang was a foreign name for pussy
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 05:49 other posts 
Poutine, putang....you say potato, I say potahtoe....
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 05:50 other posts 
There both delicious
By kebmo [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 01:12 other posts 
Canadians probably eat a proportional amount. Personally, I don’t like hamburgers or french fries. I’ve seen way too many of them in my life in the kitchen.
Poutine is more of a Quebec thing. I went to Quebec to see AC/DC and I didn’t have poutine once in the week I was there. I’m sure I broke a cultural law! I don’t like the curd cheese either.
In Canada I believe sweet tea is what we call iced tea. It’s served cold on ice and it’s sweet. Cheese whiz or peanut butter on celery is fucking delicious! 😁
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 05:41 other posts 
Cheese whiz rules
By kebmo [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 11:25 other posts 
If you like Cheese whiz, try a peanut butter and cheese whiz sandwich!
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 12:19 other posts 
I will
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 19:14 other posts 
"Iced tea" is what everybody who was born north of the Mason-Dixon line calls it.
Apparently, down south it is not legal to sweeten tea that is hot.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 19:28 other posts 
I like iced tea but I find anything that is labeled as "sweet tea" is way too sweet. I will use a small amount of sugar substitute in iced tea but not so much that it would make my teeth chatter together.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 21:22 other posts 
When I was making sweet tea here at home,I stopped a while back and just get milk or Md ,I used a gallon of spring water,8 lipton tea bags and 2 cups of sugar.
That makes a gallon of GOOD SWEET TEA!
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 22:10 other posts 
Your recipe sounds too sweet to me. By the way, what is Md?
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 22:50 other posts 
Maybe mad dog 2020
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Aug,21 02:04 other posts 
You think phart drinks Mogen David, aka Mad Dog 2020?
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Aug,21 04:08 other posts 
Hahaha no it stands for Mountain Dew
By phart [Ignore] 29,Aug,21 08:02 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Aug,21 08:12 other posts 
I know you don’t drink and you don’t have to because I drink enough for you and I both

By kebmo [Ignore] 24,Aug,21 14:36 other posts 
Thanks for the time Charlie. 😘
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Aug,21 09:03 other posts 
Great article! I found this on YouTube, it's a piece from 60 Minutes Australia and suspect it to be 8 years old.

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Aug,21 03:39 other posts 
Here's another something else that I found on YouTube about Charlie Watts.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #350   #351   #352   #353   #354   #355   #356   #357   #358   #359   ...#746

Show It Off