Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #353

Pages:  #1... #348   #349   #350   #351   #352   #353   #354   #355   #356   #357   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 15,Oct,21 16:55 other posts 
So he has been gone since august on PAID LEAVE after the birth of his kids?
HE didn't squirt them out, and his sissy male wife didn't either .So what the fuck is the excuse?
men on leave for child birth was unheard of until just recently and now with the labor shortage and so forth it should be obvious it is a stupid idea for a man to be out of work for MONTHS because of a childbirth. Perhaps a week or so to get the mother home and settled in.BUT MONTHS?BULLSHIT>
only registered users can see external links
By kebmo [Ignore] 15,Oct,21 17:38 other posts 
Phart, with the exception of your blatantly homophobic comments, I absolutely agree with you. His job is way too important to have not planned ahead to stay on it. Since the Biden administration is working on multi trillion dollar budget packages related to Buttigieg’s cabinet position he should be on the job.
Gay men in Canada are also allowed parental leave, which I have nothing against because someone has to take care of the child or children but his job is just way too important to be off of it and he should have known that.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Oct,21 19:31 other posts 
Admittedly my comments are off color as I was very agitated at the moment.
BUT someone has to bring the issue out in the open and sometimes you have to piss people off to get them to look.
Think of someone sitting at a green light holding up traffic.
HONK the HORN ,it piss's off the person but at least they look and see the issue at hand and take action.
By kebmo [Ignore] 15,Oct,21 21:48 other posts 
You know me phart, I’ve always tried to keep my nose out of American politics.
By #610414 16,Oct,21 08:41
Kebmo, I just remembered you had your Thanksgiving last week. Happy belated Thanksgiving. Canadians celebrate with turkey too?
By kebmo [Ignore] 16,Oct,21 12:02 other posts 
TWM, my niece brought me some turkey at work because I had to work when she had some family over last Saturday night.
By #610414 16,Oct,21 12:14
Bummer, niece sounds nice,
By #610414 15,Oct,21 18:12
Why do I think that a cabinet head has constant information and input on his department even though he’s on maternity leave.
By #648364 16,Oct,21 01:45
Because the news source isn't giving the whole truth. Phart loves those National Enquirer style tabloid news agencies. 20% truth 80% bullshit. Center and left leaning news agencies report that he is actively taking care of business online. Only in his first month was he semi limited but still took care of urgent matters. Those Oompas sure dislike gays and Transgenders, Democrats, and according to Phart Liberals. All of those Right leaning liberals are jumping ship and conservatives are also running from the party in droves. The 2 party system is destined for failure. I see it as party (A) Is Far Nutter Left and, party (B) is Far Nutter right. The majority of Americans are actually closer to the middle.
By #610414 16,Oct,21 04:53
It sure looks like it.
By #610414 17,Oct,21 10:49
From only registered users can see external links

Beginning October 1, 2020, paid parental leave may be granted in connection with a qualifying birth or placement (for adoption or foster care). The Federal Employee Paid Leave Act (FEPLA) makes paid parental leave available to certain categories of Federal civilian employees. As a result, the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) provisions were amended in Title 5, United States Code (U.S.C.) to provide up to 12 weeks of paid parental leave to covered Federal employees in connection with the birth or placement (for adoption or foster care) of a child occurring on or after October 1, 2020.

This is aproxima. 3 months

By phart [Ignore] 17,Oct,21 08:52 other posts 
Get your "tics" on tictok?

To much video is harming teens
By #610414 17,Oct,21 10:35
Your conclusions may be right, but, was this a proven diagnosis or a hunch?

By phart [Ignore] 15,Oct,21 19:39 other posts 
I checked on getting some battery's for a friends handicap scooter this afternoon and got some sad information.
The fellow works on backup power systems and alot of folks in this area buy the used battery's for golf carts ,and tractors and such. His suppliers told him it would be FEBURARY before he got ANY kind of battery's. Supply's are gone at US warehouses and stuff is not getting across the pond as it should. This type problem affects alot of people in a couple of ways. 1, a government office or a business that needs replacements, can't get any,2,it puts the man out of a job until he can get battery's.
We aren't talking flashlight battery's either. These are AGM type battery's from brick size on up to bulldozer starting size depending on the size of the invertor system they are used in.
Now another issue, folks want electric cars ,great, this lack of supply, is also affecting the lithium's that company's were looking to upgrade to. so the shortage will probably spread over to the auto industry, that is going be eating up lithium like corn flakes shortly.
By #610414 15,Oct,21 20:34
Not a good prospect
By #648364 16,Oct,21 01:55
Lithium market crashed and resulted in production cuts. Old news. It's projected price increases to like 2025 if I remember correctly. It was in the market report months ago.

By phart [Ignore] 15,Oct,21 16:46 other posts 
Just think ,this could have been your garage and home put at risk by a bad battery.
This kind of thing happens with gas cars as well. BUT these lithium battery's are a different animal.

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Oct,21 17:21 other posts 
Some folks make the most frivolous referrals to the Evaluation Panel. A new member, Queenfay got her panties in a knot because talktomr1976 posted tribute pictures of her.

Do people not realize that when they post pictures on the internet some people will just admire them, some people might save them and some people may use them for reasons unknown. If you are so worried that your pictures might be admired, saved or reused for reasons unknown, maybe you shouldn't be posting your pictures on the internet.
By #574505 14,Oct,21 18:16
I wonder who voted no abuse. Cause the abuse didn't last long
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Oct,21 18:18 other posts 
MY GUESS is that admin took care of the referral because one of the 3 pictures that was titled "Queenfay" was removed. If you noticed, talktomr1976 has not been online in 2 days.
By #610414 14,Oct,21 18:20
Did he ask if he could post a tribute pic? Some members don’t like it.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Also, today I referred a member to the panel. I won’t mention who he is. I had no proof of what I was accusing him of. I panicked because he started to PM me and I know how strict Admin is with this type of violation.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Oct,21 18:28 other posts 
So it never occured to you to ask him for his age before you panicked and reported him without any proof of him being under the age of 18?
By #610414 14,Oct,21 20:26
No, never did. My bad
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Oct,21 18:35 other posts 
It surprises me that anyone gets in an uproar with regard to tribute pictures. In talktomr1976 tribute pictures, his penis is the "main character" and the person he has tributed is only a small, supporting character.

Another observation and question posed to you. When you snagged pictures from various member's pages to use in a malicious way, did you ask for their permission first?
By #610414 14,Oct,21 20:37
If you are asking me, I have a collection of over 500 tribute pics from all my accounts past and present. Not only did I get approval, but I asked them if they had a preference on the pic I’d use. Once I had it I always asked if they liked it and would they like me to post it on my pages. I always tell them that they own the pic to do as they want including having the right to have me delete it from my pages. Before I post it they have to ASK me to post it in our private msgs. And last, but not least, they have to vote “HOT” on the pic. Of course, you never believe anything I say so, find anyone I’ve made a tribute for and ask him. BTW. most consider it an honor, a point of pride, to appear on my pages.
One last thing. I very seldom volunteer to make a tribute for my pages. Most ask. And b4 you complain about shit tributes, they happen because some people are deserving of it.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Oct,21 20:50 other posts 
"most consider it an honor, a point of pride, to appear on my pages." Whatever you say but you skipped over my question.

I specifically asked you about pictures that you snagged when you trolled various member's pages. Those pictures must have been on your page as they were often posted in the forum. The pictures were used in a malicious way and as many times as I saw my picture posted in various threads, you did not request my permission first. My guess is when you used a picture from a SYD member's page to insult his "pee-pee" you never asked for his permission, either.
By #610414 14,Oct,21 21:29
I guess you missed the last sentence. Typical. You see only what you want to see. Tell me, why do you always pick on me. Would you like for Crazy Candy to resurface? You asked me to be civil to you. I have. I haven’t called you a BITCH even though you act like it, so why? All I want to do is comment on threads that interest me. Why don’t you lay off and go drive a bus?
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Oct,21 23:07 other posts 
Here's another expression; "You never get a second chance to make a good first impression", so feel free to call yourself whatever you like.

You are and always have been a fraud. And my suggestion to you is you better treat your new group of friends with the respect they deserve.
By #610414 15,Oct,21 07:40
Yes, Madam. With the dawn came revelations. Sum fuckup. Paenitet

--------------------------------------- added after 24 hours

BTW, re-reading your post what does first impressions have to do with me? The first impression I made, several years ago, was of a little mousy cunt that was afraid to make comments among the likes of CC54, Blue, Scorps, 2Nice, and you. You guys are responsible for what I’ve become.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 14,Oct,21 20:51 other posts 
What she was actually asking was, What gives you the right to download manipulate and upload another members pics, regardless of deserving or not. I'm sure you had not asked approval.

There is a difference between malicious and tribute pics.

Just saying
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Oct,21 20:59 other posts 
Yep, there is a difference between tribute pictures and pictures that are manipulated with malicious intent.

Call 'em "shit tributes", whatever. Apparently, she chooses not to answer that part of my question.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Oct,21 03:40 other posts 
I will answer your question Bella no she or lix ask my permission to use my pictures in anyway it was theft and when I ask admin to remove them from the forum thread he told me he couldn’t find them so I took that as an open invitation to do the same thing
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Oct,21 04:38 other posts 
Yeah, I knew the answer. It amazed me that she had the cajones to wonder if talktomr1976 had "approval" when she, herself doesn't operate that way. She felt justified in calling me a "bitch" and using my image as a "shit tribute" because I got tired of her foul mouth and her combative attitude and blacklisted her for that reason.

She's a piece of work and if you feel that she's worthy of your friendship, peace be with you. Personally, I feel she needs to apologize to some folks for her nasty attitude and abhorrent behavior but the sad thing is, if she did apologize I wouldn't believe her. Her words are empty and she is not remorseful.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Oct,21 05:12 other posts 
I will always remember I remember the parts I put on peoples car’s 30 years ago so yeah I will remember
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Oct,21 08:26 other posts 
You are the "Rain Man" of mechanics!
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Oct,21 10:06 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Oct,21 21:10 other posts 
When the going gets tough, some folks just choose to ignore.

Apparently, she feels justified when she's posted her "shit tributes". I just would like a straight response on why she's felt that she can do whatever she wants.
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

And it pisses me off that she feels free to verbally insult folks just because. Perhaps that falls into the "some people are deserving of it" category.

Yep, if some folks feel that she deserves another chance, cool! I'm still not convinced that she's fully transitioned into a "nice person" persona.
By #610414 14,Oct,21 21:38
You Bella, think you are justified passing approval on me? You dumb ass. You think because you have this little fiefdom you are the new Big Fish in A Small Pond? Hardly. You are a dried up old prune that needs to make other members miserable. And, lady, you just did it to me.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Oct,21 22:50 other posts 
If you think I'm passing approval, you would be sorely wrong.

You are trying to reinvent yourself because your biggest ally is no longer here and gosh darn it, you are that mean girl in the schoolyard that no one wants to play with. You have blown smoke up the asses of some but your new "razzle dazzle" didn't fool me.

I'm sure you're familiar with the expression, you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear... you, TWOWARMTTS3, are still a sow.
By #610414 14,Oct,21 21:34
You fight your battles your way, Dev01, and I’ll fight it my way. What gives you the right to criticize me? You, with your “Holier-than-thou” attitude, go back under that rock you crawl out from under.
I’ve tried to be friendly and non-confrontational, but, you MOTHER FUCKERS, can make a saint loose it’s cool. Lix was right. You are all garbage willing to be nasty just because.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Oct,21 22:37 other posts 
It was just a matter of time.
By #610414 14,Oct,21 23:14
I bet you are proud of yourself
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Oct,21 23:50 other posts 
There's nothing to be "proud" about but I will and do "calls 'em like I sees 'em".
By #610414 14,Oct,21 21:40
Just saying, just saying….HAHA. Get some balls Aussie, don’t be vague Either say what you mean or shut up
By Dev01 [Ignore] 14,Oct,21 22:14 other posts 
Yes heart surgery lady. You sound like a politician only don't run for shit. Have a nice day
By talktomr1976 [Ignore] 15,Oct,21 02:16 other posts 
She actually asked me to post...but it seems she changed her mind. I never do it unless asked. I never even ask to post them on my page. I only do it if asked to. Don't think I will ever do it again after being penalized 150 points. Was offline for a few days which is why I hadn't removed them.
By talktomr1976 [Ignore] 15,Oct,21 02:09 other posts 
Yep, and I was penalized 50 points each for 3 pics. Admin claims I posted "copyrighted or just totally inapropriate for this site." She asked me to remove them but I did not log in for a few days. Wish admin would have simply asked me and given some time to do so.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Oct,21 02:35 other posts 
It's sad that Queenfay decided to report you for deletion for posting tribute pictures that were allegedly approved by her. Although your points account is 150 points lighter, on the upside your profile was not deleted.

Some unsolicited advice, regardless of what someone says today, they may change their mind in a couple of days. So if you decide you still want to tribute SYC members perhaps you could encourage them to post the tribute pic(s) in their gallery.
By talktomr1976 [Ignore] 15,Oct,21 02:43 other posts 
Yep, will never post face tribute pics again....and will think twice about posting any tributes. Good idea to tell them to post since all they can see of me is my erection. Funny how this was never a problem until today....been here for nearly 12 years now.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Oct,21 04:40 other posts 
I noticed that you were coming up on your 12 year anniversary. Cheers to you!

By #275407 13,Oct,21 22:37
Just got the news today, my blue cross-blue shield starting January 1st weekly premium will be going up 14 percent every year for the next three years, I guess the Covid shot wasn't free after all
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Oct,21 00:14 other posts 
Prices of EVERYTHING generally increase, that's the trend. Minimum wage, up. Cost of food, up. It doesn't surprise me that health care costs have gone up and my guess is that your employer is passing the cost along to you. An increase of 14% each year for the next 3 years, eh? Oh, that takes you all the way to 2024 which happens to be an election year.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Oct,21 05:12 other posts 
Bingo and again thank you Joe
By #610414 14,Oct,21 08:25
Give me a break, lollipop. You are a business owner so you probably don’t know, but I’ve been working since 1968 and EVERY year there was an increase in the cost of health insurance.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Oct,21 08:36 other posts 
Sorry but you know how it goes he’s in the drivers seat so he gets blamed for every accident
By #610414 14,Oct,21 09:14
All those prego women. An accident or on purpose? The public wants to know.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

I’ve been reliably told the lectern he uses for his speeches has a cubby hole for a nubile 18 yr old to keep him awake while he reads from the tele-prompter
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Oct,21 11:22 other posts 
Good one I must remember that
By #275407 14,Oct,21 12:26
Where I work, I see an increase in health coverage every three to four years, and that might be maybe a dollar, not every year. So this increase is not average, it's about 400% increase of what I've been seeing the last 20 years and it will follow an increase every year for the next couple of years.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Oct,21 12:50 other posts 
Yea, something is floating in the milk for them to got that high that quick.
I know for a fact that my dad had to show his insurance card both times he got the shot.
Looks like since the "unvaccinated" control group is the supposed enemy during the plandemic that only the 1's that haven't been given the "shot" would be charged more.
By #610414 14,Oct,21 13:09
That, Phart, would be a nightmare in the execution
By #610414 14,Oct,21 13:06
Why is healthcare becoming more expensive?
One reason for high costs is administrative waste. ... Hospitals, doctors, and nurses all charge more in the U.S. than in other countries, with hospital costs increasing much faster than professional salaries. In other countries, prices for drugs and healthcare are at least partially controlled by the government.

I read this in Investopediahttps://www.investopedia.com

It still doesn't answer your question. Did the employees ask for an explanation from your employer?
By #275407 14,Oct,21 13:10
I think it has something to do with healthcare getting there money back for being charged for the Covid shots
By #610414 14,Oct,21 13:13
I can't agree or disagree. Honestly? I don't know, but, that sounds borderline fishy. You have the right to question the health care entity about the reason for the hike
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Oct,21 16:31 other posts 
cody, not only is your Healthcare costs going up, household energy bills to spike, too! Hold on to your wallet if you can!

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Oct,21 17:02 other posts 
Here's another article that addresses what we will see price increases on. Oh, for joy, for joy!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #348   #349   #350   #351   #352   #353   #354   #355   #356   #357   ...#769

Show It Off