Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #348

Pages:  #1... #343   #344   #345   #346   #347   #348   #349   #350   #351   #352   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Oct,21 01:53 other posts 
Today is Jamie 's birthday, please wish him a beautiful day!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 24,Oct,21 02:08 other posts 
Do you mean Texas Jamie?
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

Disregard that comment
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Oct,21 07:00 other posts 
Yes haw! Of course it is Jamie from Texas!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 24,Oct,21 07:01 other posts 

By Dev01 [Ignore] 24,Oct,21 00:25 other posts 
Cooked my first roast today.. Turned out good Unless vettie is lying
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Oct,21 00:33 other posts 
A well rounded man, good for you! Vettie liked it and how about you?

Do tell us, did you prepare lamb, beef, pork or something else?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 24,Oct,21 00:40 other posts 
Would love to post some pics that could take forever now. I do all the cooking as Vettie is great with finances but cooking well...😅.

Picked up a beautiful Wagu beef slab, a little help from Google home and turned out beautiful. The mess was atrocious but end result worth it. We should have temporary uploads available here.
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

Posted pics, Temporary. Can't see them yet but I'm kinda proud. Helps having a good cut
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Oct,21 01:43 other posts 
Wagyu beef? I can only imagine how good it was. I'm trying to fall asleep and now you're making me drool! Just recently posted about Wagyu beef and Skittles told me I'm missing out on something that's really delicious.

Looking forward to seeing the pictures!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 24,Oct,21 01:46 other posts 

--------------------------------------- added after 20 minutes

Sent you private pics of meat and potatoes

By bigguy [Ignore] 23,Oct,21 11:39 other posts 
Stuff like Bella is a sweetheart? Will that work here? 😁🤗👸❤️
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 23,Oct,21 11:49 other posts 
I can certainly second that. She really is a star.
By #574505 23,Oct,21 12:04
I agree
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Oct,21 12:38 other posts 
Thank you, Jamie.
Thank you, Andthisisme.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 23,Oct,21 16:01 other posts 
You are welcome and totally deserve it.
By #610414 23,Oct,21 20:36
It’s starting to get cloying here.
Awww....thank you.

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Oct,21 12:44 other posts 
Okay, y'all know I like YouTube, right? So I've found another good poster to subscribe to. Yep, Idiots In Cars says it all. Idiots are not unique to North America or the United States, idiots are all over the world.

Can someone please shine some light on this, are there really that many people that use dash cams who are able to capture all this stupidity?

only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 23,Oct,21 18:53 other posts 
I have watched alot of similar videos ,and YES people in Russia for sure use cams.
I would suggest anyone that drives alot get both 1 for the rear and front . When you have a wreck and the cars are movable, our state law says pull to the shoulder. Well once you do that, you erase 80% of the explanation of what happened and it is your word against the other person. With a cam, you have yourself covered.
Should be a insurance discount for them in my opinion.
By #610414 23,Oct,21 20:23
Florida has a similar law and most accident lawyers advice that in case of an accident to stay where the accident happened even if you get ticketed.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 23,Oct,21 19:20 other posts 
Great for bringing car insurance premiums down

By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Oct,21 23:40 other posts 
More (alleged) voter fraud!
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Oct,21 09:11 other posts 
The Presidential election and voter fraud is old news.

Surely there's some "juicy shit" going on in Canada that you would like to share, no? Didn't Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau collaborate with the Chinese military to develop a COVID vaccine manufactured in Canada? How many millions of Canadian dollars were wasted on this effort? Is it possible that Canada is "in bed" with the Chinese government?
By #610414 23,Oct,21 09:33
The Chinese are definitely taking over

By #610414 23,Oct,21 09:13
That’s about as “alleged” as it gets. Does this mean there’ll be another vote re-count? It’s a travesty how the election was stolen from Joe Biden.

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,21 15:17 other posts 
My head spins with regard to the "proof" that is submitted with members that are referred for deletion. leopoldij has referred facialcumlvr for review and possible deletion because out of 195 pictures featured in facialcumlvr's gallery, leo was able to find that Yandex had matches on 4. Oi!

Is Yandex considered the "gold standard" of proof? For heaven's sake, Yandex shows there are matches on amateur sites as well as Xhamster, which I considered to be an amateur site. I am going to vote NO ABUSE unless someone is able to convince me otherwise. What am I missing?
--------------------------------------- added after 77 minutes

It does not surprise me that someone has disagreed with my vote and rationale. notynyt voted that the member be deleted and offered the following reason; "This is a copy right violation report. It doesn't matter how many photos are uploaded in the profile. It matters whether even a single photo violates copyright violation? This profile contains a lot of Internet photos. Reporting is done on the profile of the member and not on the photo. If someone wants to save this type of profile, then the report should be frozen first. Then explain to that member the rules of copy right violation. Tell him that you delete all the photos of the Internet. remove the profile considering it a violation of copy rights violation."

Here is my question, if you are a person that posts on multiple sites, how do YOUR pictures fall within a "copyright infringement" and why should you be required to delete them? Dude, I understand the FREEZE process as it was I that requested admin to implement it long before you were verified and able to vote. The FREEZE was designed for the member who uploaded an occasional internet picture, did not claim it to be his/her own yet was reported for deletion by the point hungry fake hunter.
By #641797 19,Oct,21 16:49
I'm with you, I really don't know what @leopoldij deal is, or why he felt he needed to report me. Have I posted on multiple sites? Yes of course, but are all very much real and my pics. I mean really? How and why would I track down the same guy all over the internet and pretend to be him.

Where does this vote thing happen and who is involved?
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,21 17:08 other posts 
The reporting is done via the Evaluation Panel. Any member can report another member for various reasons HOWEVER only verified members are eligible to vote on the reported member's fate. Just an f.y.i., leopoldij is a member who aggressively searches for other members that post pictures that are not their own.
By #610414 20,Oct,21 12:26
You also have to be a member for 2 yrs at least.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,21 17:48 other posts 
And interestingly enough, notynyt has added two more pictures and two more Yandex links however the silly man cannot or will not recognize that they are also AMATEUR SITES!
By #610414 20,Oct,21 12:39
I’m still don’t know what is the deal with posting “internet” pics. I see “copyright violations” and “amateur” terms. I thought any internet pic that’s not yours, that you use, is a copyright violation. Are pics from amateur sites okay?
Another question is identification. A cock looks like other cocks and a pussy looks like other pussies. What gives them away?
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Oct,21 14:22 other posts 
Sorry, I don't understand your post; "I’m still don’t know what is the deal with posting “internet” pics. I see “copyright violations” and “amateur” terms." Break it down in English, please.

Most members will agree that they have spotted an internet picture or two, posted on this very website. Some members make the conscious choice of trying to convince members into believing that the picture is that of their girlfriend, sister, or whoever. Based on my understanding of admin's guidelines, these members were deceptive therefore a referral and deletion, no problem. A few months ago, member Oddmanout (I'm sorry for using you as an example, friend) was referred for deletion for posting an internet picture HOWEVER he titled the picture of the female as being what he considered the most beautiful woman. Clearly, there is a BIG difference in both member's intent.

Now let's use lix as an example, lix has pictures all over the internet. Why wasn't she reported and if you use notynyt's logic, why wasn't she required to remove pictures? How do we know that we had the real licksipsuckit?

Members DO NOT need to be exclusive to this site. With that said, if someone has what they consider to be good pictures posted elsewhere, why can't they share and post the same pictures here without harassment or the worry of being deleted because of some point grubbing fake hunter?
By #610414 20,Oct,21 14:38
I agree. I stated my question wrong. What I was asking was can I post a pic of Lix from another site without being accused of copyright violations if the pic comes from an amateur site?
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Oct,21 14:43 other posts 
As far as I'm concerned there should be no problem. And if someone reported you I would like to think the voting numb nuts would agree that it was NO ABUSE.
By #574505 20,Oct,21 12:44
Facialcumlvr has posted a proof pic is it time to verify him.?
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Oct,21 13:06 other posts 
I think if I was Facialcumlvr I would report leopogie for all the pictures of different women on his page I guarantee he don’t have every one of them permission
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

And notynyt is another story that needs dealt with
By #574505 20,Oct,21 13:25
I agree
By #610414 20,Oct,21 14:10
Mountain Man, I doubt Leo would leave himself wide open to being reported. It would be almost impossible to prove he doesn’t have permission to post those pics. It would be your word against his.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Oct,21 14:27 other posts 
And you know leopoldij personally to be an honest an upstanding guy?
By #610414 20,Oct,21 14:46
No, I don’t know Leo to be honest or not. We are site friends for whatever that means. All I pointed out to Dgraff was how hard it would be to prove it. Let’s say you and others are right. Let’s say Leo is taking pics of hookers and he’s posting them here without permission. How would you prove that? Hookers seldom, if ever, post their profession on any legitimate site, amateur or professional. And, even then, you think a “working girl” would talk bad about a repeating customer? I think not.
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Oct,21 20:17 other posts 
That don’t matter if we can prove it or not it’s all in how the panel votes only this time he has no mother lixsipsucket to protect him he was really close to being booted the last time
By #610414 21,Oct,21 07:23
I know how you feel but, it’s that fair? If that’s what happens in the evaluation panel then it’s a joke. They vote in secret. The accused can’t post a defense,. Now you railroad members out? Some panel. Admin should abolish it
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Oct,21 09:11 other posts 
If "what" happens in the Evaluation Panel?

Did you question my post because as I saw the referral, that's what happened. A member was referred and the "proof" submitted were links from Xhamster and amateur sites. This site has an admin that DOES NOT take issue with an occasional internet picture as long as the poster does not claim ownership of the picture. Some voting members do not give a hoot about what admin thinks or tolerates and if the referring member provides a link, BOOM!, automatic vote to delete. Then there is the voting member(s) who come along and suggest that if anyone deems that the referred member should be saved, it is their responsibility to freeze the vote, reach out and contact the that member and suggest that the pictures in question be removed. There seems to be a semi-understanding on the freeze/contact. Members, especially voting members need to realize that some members post on multiple sites therefore upon their searches, it's understandable that they may find matches.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Oct,21 09:29 other posts 
Absolutely and then yet we have members that vote and they were at one time deleted for internet pictures themselves naturally they are bitter and vote to delete every single time
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Oct,21 09:39 other posts 
Who is that that you refer to?
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Oct,21 09:46 other posts 
That skank aderin Angel or what ever her name was
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Oct,21 10:44 other posts 
Oh, your reference was about UnderCoverAngel, formerly known as AndreaAsian. Just an f.y.i., AndreaAsian referred to the Evaluation Panel, no, she skipped the line and banned by admin. He didn't ban her for posting internet pics, he banned her because of lies, for stirring up trouble and commotion and her general "for shit" attitude and toxic personality.

I do not doubt she is real but her inflexible attitude toward other members, not nice. She needs to remember where she came from and that her shit stinks, too.
By #610414 21,Oct,21 13:25
No, I’m not questioning you, Bella. I’m questioning the Mountain Man’s response to my opinion of Leo’s chances of being deleted. He led me to believe member deletions can happen on a whim
I’m also fixing this post because instead of appearing right under your post, it falls under another of your post. I get involved with member deletions after they happen. My two year anniversary is in February 2022. Until then I’m just a kibitzer.--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutesPerhaps all referrals should have an automatic freeze and a warning message sent to the offending member with the offense. The member can fix his page or reach out to Admin with an explanation. I don’t know how long a freeze stays in effect but 7 days should be enough to continue the evaluation.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Oct,21 16:30 other posts 
Actually, a system generated automatic freeze for Copyright infringement sounds interesting, but I question whether it would work since it seems to be hit-and-miss whether the report is submitted correctly.
By #610414 21,Oct,21 18:03
It’s no different than now. The reporting is iffy. Some get called on, some don’t. So whatever happens after the initial report can be fast or stretched. What I’m suggesting is a cool down period for all. Many members that got the boot were good, decent members except for this mistake. The enrollment is shrinking. All my suggestion would do is give time for reflection. The member can still be removed and AT THAT TIME award the bounty to whomever brought it to the attention of the committee
By Dev01 [Ignore] 20,Oct,21 22:00 other posts 
Dg ... correct. Leo would fuck a black snake with an infested ass, or a rat on the run if it could keep in step. Creepy cunt that tries to be like Ron Jeremy. Only just a grub
By Dev01 [Ignore] 20,Oct,21 22:02 other posts 
Yep, Hidden agendas
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Oct,21 13:44 other posts 
Thanks for pointing out that he posted a verification pic, Jamie. I'm going to verify him because I said that I would. I think it is important that he also posts a verification picture of his partner since those were the pictures reported and in question.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 20,Oct,21 20:25 other posts 
Gotta say the office "skype" was a great way to see who was real. Hell even Monted was real. It's not for everyone and these days anything can be manipulated. Jamie is real. He has been in the office many times. I just want his Jean jacket... Called denim jacket in oz
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 20,Oct,21 21:41 other posts 
Agree Dev01... cunts can't hide on camera...
By Dev01 [Ignore] 20,Oct,21 21:53 other posts 
Yep, miss it... It should come back
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Jamie... pass my DNA encrusted jacket now...
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,Oct,21 13:34 other posts 

I thought Evers had that jacket and was holding it hostage?
By notynyt [Ignore] 21,Oct,21 15:45 other posts 
I cannot disagree with anyone's vote or opinion. Experience can be understood in two ways. One who enjoys using internet photo. One who delights the world with his sex life. I love that this member got himself approved and made a special place in this site. We should also not forget that often members create fake profiles. We see daily in the abuse panel. Often they are fake profiles that are removed by the panel. This is a process that makes this site more beautiful and secure. At the same time, the Internet also teaches us an understanding of the world. My argument is not against anyone. There was another side to be presented, which was doubtful. which cleared. And it's nice to know that my questioning made a positive impact. Thank you so much
--------------------------------------- added after 20 minutes

It should not be forgotten that I too was made to appear in the abuse panel twice. Who reported my profile? without a reason ? Just because of jealousy and hatred?
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Oct,21 17:21 other posts 
What do you mean, "I cannot disagree with anyone's vote or opinion."? When you concurred with leopoldij and voted to DELETE facialcumlvr, you disagreed with me and offered the following rationale, "This is a copy right violation report. It doesn't matter how many photos are uploaded in the profile. It matters whether even a single photo violates copyright violation? This profile contains a lot of Internet photos. Reporting is done on the profile of the member and not on the photo. If someone wants to save this type of profile, then the report should be frozen first. Then explain to that member the rules of copy right violation. Tell him that you delete all the photos of the Internet. remove the profile considering it a violation of copy rights violation." You even took it as far as advising "me" that I should contact facialcumlvr and request that he remove the "copyright" pictures as you continued to add more pictures with more amateur sites as proof.

With all due respect, do you understand what copyright is? Here's a simple copy and paste, "Copyright" literally means the right to copy but has come to mean that body of exclusive rights granted by law to copyright owners for protection of their work." I used lix as an example, she uploaded pictures on a number of sites. Why wasn't she accused of copyright infringement and made to delete the photos that members found matches to? If I post on multiple sites and I want to post a picture from newbienudes here, why can't I?

So when you agreed with leopoldij that facialcumlvr should be deleted was it because of jealously and hatred? If so, why?
By notynyt [Ignore] 21,Oct,21 21:03 other posts 
I agree with rules only. Yes I understand very well copyright violation rules. And also I know that a member can upload his/her photos on different sites. I also know that the admin don't mind. But tell me, why are you getting so excited about this report? The reporter reported on Internet Photos. Photos of all the different girlfriends of this member are available on the internet. 7-8 year old photos. But Leo could not find this member's photo on other sites? Leo found only girls' photos in the internet, but this member's photo was not found. That's why he reported. I too have doubts that's why I appealed for approval. What's wrong with that?
--------------------------------------- added after 21 minutes

And I didn't add any extra links.
--------------------------------------- added after 35 minutes

Show me your honesty, where were you when my profile was reported with hatred and jealousy? Answer this first?
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Oct,21 23:37 other posts 
I get excited about ALL reports that are frivolous, this one is no different.

Where was I when your profile was reported with "hatred and jealousy"? May I ask, how is it that you know your profile was even reported? And just how long ago were you and/or your profile reported for deletion? I would like to think that my vote is not biased, that my vote is based on the facts and proof presented.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Oct,21 07:05 other posts 
There are times that you come across as being inexperienced in life so now I will ask that you show me your honesty. What is your age, just how old are you?
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Oct,21 20:14 other posts 
Your lack of response is a reflection of who you are and also your character. Perhaps you are hiding something...my opinion, unless you are transparent, you need not judge others.
By #610414 22,Oct,21 09:21
Notynyt I’m going to give you a pass on paragraph and sentence structure. English is not your mother tongue. However, due to that, I was able to understand only a portion of your post. The one thing I do understand from your post and from posts by others is that you like to make other members site life miserable even though no one elected you to police the site. Why can’t you just go back to pimping your wife or licking whatever you like to lick?
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Oct,21 11:15 other posts 
My observation of notynyt is merely that he believes that everything should be black and white, no shades of gray. I do not feel that his mission is to make member's lives "miserable", he wants things to be straight forward. And to tell him to "go back to pimping your wife or licking whatever you like to lick" was unnecessary. It's things like that that makes it difficult for members to see you in a different light.
By #610414 22,Oct,21 11:57
I’ve stopped wanting to be seen in a different light. There’s no profit for me. You, yourself, advised me last night I will never be forgiven or forgotten. Memories are short and conveniently picky in what they remember.
Whatever Notynyt’s reasons are for being the way he is, the end result is the same. He’s a huge pain in the ass similar to Leo when it comes to the membership.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

/blogs/42562.html
Obviously there’s something there to lick
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Oct,21 12:08 other posts 
I did not say that you will never be forgiven or that things said will not be forgotten. For you to think that all the years of your questionable behavior will POOF! disappear and go away just like that, is not realistic.
By #610414 22,Oct,21 12:13
Realistically, as you put it, the only day that counts is today. I’m not going to go out of my way to be nasty to anyone anymore than I was before. Let’s just say if the occasion arises, Crazy Candy is back. Don’t worry, I’ll keep it in my thread

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #343   #344   #345   #346   #347   #348   #349   #350   #351   #352   ...#769

Show It Off