Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #325

Pages:  #1... #320   #321   #322   #323   #324   #325   #326   #327   #328   #329   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By kebmo [Ignore] 17,Dec,21 00:15 other posts 
Sweet…
only registered users can see external links

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Dec,21 13:32 other posts 
Apparently, people living in the bay area are inclined to leave their cars wide open so as not to attract thieves. Sad, so sad!

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,Dec,21 16:15 other posts 
The cunt mayor is walking back her defund the police....

Liberal Utopia is not working!

By phart [Ignore] 16,Dec,21 13:44 other posts 

By Dev01 [Ignore] 15,Dec,21 19:02 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Dec,21 20:30 other posts 
Do you really remember Encyclopedia Britannica? I do. And they were very expensive, hundreds of dollars.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 15,Dec,21 20:46 other posts 
Yes I do.. Almost 50 now. And also over here we had door to door salesman selling these for very exuberant prices. Also my first internet experience and Microsoft updates taking all night to download a 52mb file and if the phone rang had to start again

And the noise of the dialup modem
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,Dec,21 10:04 other posts 
There is a set from 1979 on Amazon selling for just under $3K... WTF!

1979-- last year Saggy Granny was in her prime
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Dec,21 12:28 other posts 
Are you serious, a bit under 3k?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 16,Dec,21 13:20 other posts 
From what I remember that was around the going price for them in the early 80's. For the real McCoy ones anyway

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Dec,21 12:29 other posts 
The people in Louisville, KY are serious about their Pizza! Pizza!

I think Little Caesars pizza tastes like crap!

By Dev01 [Ignore] 15,Dec,21 19:37 other posts 
/abuse_reports.php

What has this site come too FFS
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

Disregard above. Admin sorted it quick.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Dec,21 20:28 other posts 
Yeah, I saw the referral and the girls looked young, very young. I did take a look at freespirit's gallery, a new member since December 11, lots of pictures of different females.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 15,Dec,21 20:50 other posts 
Yes but two maybe 8. Hope he gets his door kicked in and R@ped in Gaol. ZERO TOLERANCE for p3do's
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Dec,21 20:59 other posts 
If I recall correctly, the profile claimed freespirit lived in South Africa. Do they have gaols in South Africa?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 15,Dec,21 21:01 other posts 
Yes, But hopefully for him they will punish in the tribal way. Some Aboriginal communities still have that here but I'm talking way in the outback where some have not seen money even. The true indigenous
By kebmo [Ignore] 16,Dec,21 00:00 other posts 
I didn’t notice that they were the girls right away and told him that he had to have proof and voted not to delete but when I looked at the photos I realized what it was and change my vote and messaged admin.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 16,Dec,21 00:12 other posts 
All good

By JustWill [Ignore] 15,Dec,21 19:11 other posts 
I am confused by the forum topic "TINY PENIS LOVERS".

Are they talking about people who love tiny penises, or are they talking about tiny people who love penises?

Either way, I think the poster has some kind of weird fixation with garden gnomes...
By Dev01 [Ignore] 15,Dec,21 19:41 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Dec,21 20:28 other posts 
Only you, JustWill, only YOU!

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Dec,21 09:49 other posts 
Smash-n-grab at a Chicago Lamborghini dealer! The bandits were able to get away with eight watches valued at 1 million dollars.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 14,Dec,21 15:12 other posts 
YUP-- but the donkey mayor says retailers should protect their merchandise better!!
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Dec,21 06:41 other posts 
My shop is protected by smith and Wesson
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 15,Dec,21 09:43 other posts 
Good!

Retailers will lock things up etc... and the libs will say it is racist. As if some hoodle head from the projects is going to come buy a Rolex or a Louis Vuitton purse!

What will happen is retailers will start to close stores altogether in these liberal paradise areas. I am sure empty stores that are boarded up will do wonders for tax revenues and property value. Might as well just put up signs Crime is Welcome Here!
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Dec,21 10:15 other posts 
Damn libtards
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Dec,21 12:23 other posts 
But did you notice in the video how quickly the men in suits bounced through the door, two with guns drawn?

I wasn't aware that high end car dealers sold anything other than the cars on the premises. If there's anything like this in the Metropolitan Detroit area, I'm not aware of it. Now that I think about it, there is, or was, a hardware store in Dearborn that sold gold jewelry and diamonds, too. What a concept, need a hammer and drill and can buy a last minute engagement ring! Men are so silly!
By phart [Ignore] 15,Dec,21 14:38 other posts 
That's just it,the people you are trying to keep out are not anyone that would come in there for the right reasons anyway.So why care what they think?
Maby if the libturds loose sales tax revenue,property tax revenue and JOBS, they might notice the stores GONE>

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Dec,21 21:22 other posts 
I'm having problems with my new REPLACEMENT phone and it's making me very unhappy.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 13,Dec,21 14:31 other posts 
Are you still working with that Android phone?
By #574505 13,Dec,21 15:07
My Android samsung +9 phone works great
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Dec,21 16:19 other posts 
If you trying to make me feel bad about my refurbished piece of junk, congratulations, mission accomplished!
By #574505 13,Dec,21 18:07
No I'm not
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Dec,21 16:10 other posts 
Yes!

I acquired a Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus when I went from Sprint to T-Mobile in May or June. I has a problem with the camera early on, probably within the first 7 to 10 days and took the device back to T-Mobile. The T-Mobile rep talked about replacing the phone but continued to "push buttons" and bingo-bango, the camera was allegedly fixed. The only difference that I noticed was that each time I wanted to take a picture I needed to diddle with the focus. Fast forward to November, I tried to use my phone to deposit a check and the camera is unable to auto focus. I take the damn phone back to T-Mobile and the rep pushed on buttons and settings and concurred there was a problem with the camera and ordered me a replacement for a charge to me of approximately $24.00. The phone is delivered to the store I go to the store to pick it up and dealt with a third T-Mobile rep. I asked if the phone was new and was advised that it was not, it was refurbished.

My replacement phone has issues with "keys" sticking and it's pissing me off.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 13,Dec,21 20:15 other posts 
Bella, come in in for the big win... get an iPhone

Dev01- Apple up ya big cunt!!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 13,Dec,21 22:07 other posts 
Fuck apple... if I want one will go to a fruit store. Apple 🍎 suck
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 14,Dec,21 08:27 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Dec,21 06:20 other posts 
I to am an apple fan
I tried the rest but my apple is the best
Apple up every one
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Dec,21 07:29 other posts 
As much as you and many others are iPhone fans, my Android phone more closely operates like the business systems that I worked with for 30 years. That should explain why I'm Team Android.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Dec,21 08:59 other posts 
I know I’m just kidding wouldn’t it be a funny world if we all liked the same thing
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Dec,21 09:05 other posts 
Is there supposed to be a deep or hidden message there?
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Dec,21 09:37 other posts 
No just an observation we all don’t drive the same thing so a phone is no different
--------------------------------------- added after 73 seconds

I was actually helping skittles bust on Devo a little bit
By Dev01 [Ignore] 14,Dec,21 17:04 other posts 

Love you guys :x

For skitz and DG
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Dec,21 18:11 other posts 
Ahhhahaha
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 14,Dec,21 23:53 other posts 

Actually dealing with my own Apple issue... Task rabbit was supposed to deliver some stuff from the Apple store. Says he delivered it but it shows canceled. AMEX and the precinct (NYPD) involved now. Fucking joke.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Dec,21 06:39 other posts 
Sounds like a real mess you have going on there

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Dec,21 16:53 other posts 
This is how I feel, my personal journey, since the death of my mother.... I feel all alone and in the world all by myself.

I'm not sure if men feel this way or if it's a mother/daughter thing.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Dec,21 20:36 other posts 
Men feel the loss of their mother. They just don't show emotions as much about it.Any kid that has had both parents do their jobs will miss both when they are gone.

My mother abused me as a kid and then left me and my father for a drunk that was in debt up to his ass. We were not on speaking terms for years and to be honest, when she died in 2011, she had never apologized for the way she treated me or the pain my father and I went thru. Had she done that, things would have been different. So much I could say but let's just say, forgiveness is a powerful thing.When I went to her bedside and her heart beat was 35 a minute, machine keeping her alive, I stood at her bed and said out loud,"mama I forgive you". it was like you had lifted the wieght of Hoover dam off my back.I never understood the beatings,the denials of simple things like candy,or what was going thru her mind.But at that moment I felt like forgiving her was the best thing I could do.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Dec,21 21:33 other posts 
Forgiveness is a powerful thing. Forgiveness works two ways, the ability to forgive others and the ability to forgive yourself.

Regarding a "childs" loss of their mother, I really didn't know how men felt. That saying bounces around in my head; A son is a son 'til he takes a wife, a daughter's a daughter for the rest of her life. Less than 3 weeks ago we "celebrated" Thanksgiving and Christmas is quickly approaching an things just don't feel the same.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Dec,21 22:56 other posts 
my mother passed when I was 44, or 11 years ago. There is that empty spot but not the same for me as most since we didn't talk for years.
As for things not feeling the same, well, if you think about it, there would be something wrong if they didn't feel any different. . That would mean you didn't care about her.

It takes a long time. don't expect it to totally go away.
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Dec,21 06:06 other posts 
Try sitting down to eat in a house that used to have 13 people living there brothers sisters parents and both sets of grandparents and now I sit at that big round dining table by my self wondering were everyone went it’s a hard pill to swallow around the holidays
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

And then yet I don’t even have a muggsy sitting beside me patiently waiting for his share
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Dec,21 16:28 other posts 
I moved out of my parental home at 20 years of age so I can only imagine that living in a house that was a home for 13 people, 3 generations, grand parents, parents, children and now it is inhabited by only one, must be lonely.

Mothers are the anchor to many families and I miss my mom.
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Dec,21 18:03 other posts 
Me to I tip my hat to all the mothers all over the world they have a hard job

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #320   #321   #322   #323   #324   #325   #326   #327   #328   #329   ...#769

Show It Off