pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #323

Pages:  #1... #318   #319   #320   #321   #322   #323   #324   #325   #326   #327   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 23,Dec,21 21:24 other posts 
The Grinch is trying to steal Christmas AGAIN>
EVEN IF YOU HAD THE BOOSTER~
only registered users can see external links

By phart [Ignore] 23,Dec,21 16:24 other posts 
Integration does not always work. Think about what happened here.
The poor chimp died ,why? Because someone else decided it should mix with other chimps.It was different,and even it's own mother knew it.
Now come back to humans. We are all different. is the divisiveness and such media driven,or instinctive???

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Dec,21 17:01 other posts 
Seriously, phart? So the chimpanzee's mother didn't bond with her baby nor did the other chimpanzees which caused baby Baran was raised by humans for four years. It's understandable that Baran's human caregivers would want her to be reintegrated with her "own kind".

So exactly what are you likening this to, why young the Caucasian teens go into their high-school and shoot their Caucasian classmates or are you trying to spin that this is why there are riffs between the different races? My guess is that most humans have evolved, maybe some folks are still stuck in caveman mode..... I would like to think that regardless of whether it is divisiveness, media driven or otherwise, it is NOT INSTINCTIVE for people to "hate" other human beings unless that is the way they were indoctrinated when they were raised. Even then, we are free thinkers and make our own choices.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Dec,21 21:08 other posts 
I posted that to open discussion,not because I think it is ok to hate people.
I just think people have to get to the root of any issue to understand and solve it. And I am sorry,but I can't help but think there is some level of instinct to every action a human takes.He or she can learn or be trained not to react instinctively.
Is it instinct to be frightened in a thunderstorm?
Is it instinct to be fearful of the unknown or the different? could be. And just thru teachings and habits and lifestyles we have learned to play golf in the storm and to love everything and everyone?
I am just typing a point of view of some folks,not really myself.I do interact with other humans and see and hear things.
--------------------------------------- added after 48 minutes

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Dec,21 19:46 other posts 
A person is shot over a seating dispute at an AMC theater in Atlanta.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Dec,21 10:35 other posts 
All the defund blue donkey mayors... CRYING for more police now! No one saw that coming

The best is Burlington Vermont- the birthplace of Bernie Sanders logic suffering at from their cuts to police.

Joining: NYC, Chicago, Seattle, San Francisco, Oakland, and LA.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Dec,21 10:37 other posts 
I wish there was some way of preventing them from getting more money for at least a couple years. Forceing them to live with their stupidity a while.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Dec,21 10:42 other posts 
Well the correction on defunding public safety can hopefully be addressed, the even bigger issue is liberal DA's and progressive bail reform laws.

DA's in Los Angeles and Milwaukee under recall or demands for resignation.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Dec,21 10:46 other posts 
I hope they loose their jobs for sure.
But somehow we need to hold liberals accountable for thier stupidity.
THink about it,liberal ideas made stealing less than a 1000 dollars worth a misdemeanor. that is a joke. The people that voted for that type thing need to live in environments that are a result of those ideas.As in not having nice stores to walk into to buy things. Then when a conservitive runs for office and shows them that laws and enforcement of them can improve their lives,perhaps they will vote right for a change.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Dec,21 20:17 other posts 
Sad that this happened.BUT,notice how everyone in the article is hollering they won't tolerate such behavior and the lady thanks the police.
HOW can you be democrat,which is known for anti police then when you need them, do a 180 turn in attitude and expect people to take your party serious?

By phart [Ignore] 22,Dec,21 10:43 other posts 
Anybody remember "15 days to stop the spread"??

What about 30 days?

How is "shut the virus down" working out?

By #652988 19,Dec,21 09:56
I like to be seen naked
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 10:55 other posts 
I would like to see your scummy profile deleted
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 14:41 other posts 
Tis the season to be jolly..... Please be nice.
By JustWill [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 14:56 other posts 
These days, a lot of people seem to have lost the ability to 'be nice'.
It's really sad...
By phart [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 15:05 other posts 
Well for alot of us,it is the saddest time of the year.A time when family and friends are supposed to gather and celebrate and just have good times. BUT it reminds so many of us of who has left us to soon,and the fact that some of us sit alone on the holidays,tends to be very depressing.
BUT the key to it all is not spread that depression.Avoid happy people so you are not the stick in the mud that ruins the good times for the rest of the people.IT only last a week or 2 as far as the holiday season ,it is not that hard to stay out of everyone's way.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 15:56 other posts 
To all the depressed people out there, remember to take your medication 💊.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 20,Dec,21 12:56 other posts 
The site medical officer is recommending double doses for Lady Tecsan and the Saggy Granny

By JustWill [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 17:35 other posts 
I wasn't just talking about the holiday season, though. In general these days, people are just more asshole-ish and nasty than in the past. I know that there have always been people like that, but most of them kept it more to themselves and weren't so open about it.
I have always despised stoopid people. Lately, nasty, self-centered and down right mean people are moving to bump the idiots off of the top of my list.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 20:18 other posts 
Pandemic lockdown anxiety?
But yes,I agree,assholeyness is becoming more common lately.
By kebmo [Ignore] 20,Dec,21 15:10 other posts 
Phart, assholeyness. 🤣🤣🤣
By phart [Ignore] 21,Dec,21 12:40 other posts 
"assholeyness"
1,the ability to act like a arrogant asshole.
2, the pronoun used to address a arrogant asshole,
IE, " Excuse me your Assholelyness,would you like a refill of your sweet tea glass"?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,Dec,21 13:34 other posts 
So, Hunter Biden ?? Head Asshole!
By phart [Ignore] 21,Dec,21 21:28 other posts 
No, asshole jr! The "big guy" as in sleepy joe , is the Head asshole.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 22,Dec,21 03:33 other posts 
His Assholiness, Sleepy Joe
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Dec,21 21:48 other posts 
Hey i recognize you your bill Clinton bill it’s me Monica

By JustWill [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 14:54 other posts 
For the past two days, the site has not allowed me to post messages on my friend's pages to thank them for gifts and to wish them Merry Christmas.
It keeps asking: "Are you spamming?" and won't let me post.
What's up with that?
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 15:53 other posts 
Gee, JustWill, that sounds like a question for admin .

Having interacted with you for more than one hundred years, I know that you are wordsmith. There's no way possible that you would ever copy and paste the same witty thank you over and over. Didn't you mention that you received an "Are you spamming" just recently for something else?
By JustWill [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 17:39 other posts 
A hundred years goes by so damn quickly, doesn't it?
I was trying to send you a youtube link in a PM when I got the first "spamming" message.
I've been getting it on attempted wall posts ever since.
I am not sure why "Merry Christmas, Ray!" or "Thanks and Happy Holidays, bella!" would be spamming...
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 18:02 other posts 
Odd thing about your attempt to wish Ray10754 a Merry Christmas or wish me a happy holiday, yesterday I sent out many gifts accompanied by "Happy Christmas, so-and-so" and I didn't have a problem. Isn't that crazy?

And oddly, the things I'm able to post in the forum I can't always send to an individual member. Maybe try posting your link in the forum. If you decide you don't want to post it after the fact, you can always delete it.
By JustWill [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 18:10 other posts 
It was just a link to a site in answer to your question about watching people play Dungeons and Dragons. It was to a youtube channel for a show called CRITICAL ROLE ("where a bunch of nerdy-ass voice actors sit around a table and play Dungeons and Dragons").
I am a huge fan of the show and the cast (they are fucking awesome people and I admire them all greatly). They are all very good at the game, and I thought you might want to check out an episode so that you could see what I was talking about and get a better understanding of how D&D works.
By JustWill [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 18:30 other posts 
And, just like that, it's working again.
By #275407 20,Dec,21 00:32
I noticed that when I send the same message to different members, it won't allow it and sais, ""are you spamming" I also noticed that when I change what I say with different words or maybe a icon, it allows the message to go through. Don't send same messages to multiple members, my opinion
By JustWill [Ignore] 20,Dec,21 07:24 other posts 
Thanks, cody, but the messages I was trying to send were all different. It started with the first one, and wouldn't let me post anything at all on any page.
I figured the site had just gone all Scrooge and had something against holiday greetings...
Merry Xmas!
By kebmo [Ignore] 20,Dec,21 04:23 other posts 
Will, you know how when you welcome a new member you get four points for doing that? When that happens and you use the same greeting more than once you get that spamming notice. I thought that it was related to that but I suppose if you’re just putting the same message to multiple people it would pick up on that regardless of whether they are new members or not.
Merry Christmas Will! I hope you have a safe and happy time.
By JustWill [Ignore] 20,Dec,21 07:29 other posts 
I don't actually post welcome messages to new members. I figure that, since so many of them don't stay for very long, it saves time if I just wait for them to be here for two years before saying hello.

Merry Christmas to you, too, my friend!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 20,Dec,21 12:55 other posts 
This is probably due to the rat Tecsan sending so much crap to people ... A cut and paste window licker
By tecsan [Ignore] 22,Dec,21 02:00 other posts 
Struck a nerve with your lying fantasy faggot life right...

By phart [Ignore] 21,Dec,21 21:36 other posts 
So is anyone still getting the original covid virus ? Or has it retired? I am also wondering about the delta virus variant ,is it getting axed in favor of the omicrom?
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Dec,21 21:44 other posts 
I will have a double shot of all three

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Dec,21 18:02 other posts 
I was not aware that it was more desirable to serve a prison sentence in a federal prison versus a state prison.

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Dec,21 07:31 other posts 
The cost of OnStar is $39.95 and $49.95 per month plus taxes, the additional upcharge of $10.00 per month is for an UNLIMITED data package. Is it me, am I that cheap that I refuse to pay an additional $500.00 to $600.00 per year, above the cost of my car then add in the cost for insurance. Nope, I'm not paying for a service like OnStar. Does anyone subscribe to OnStar that is able to sing their praises?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,Dec,21 08:44 other posts 
I had the Mercedes Benz version of OnStar before I moved to NYC... I never used it. But liked the idea of them calling 911 I got into a crash. I think it was included in the lease, but can't remember. Vaguely recall there were some additional services provided.

Feels like that is a lot for OnStar. What are you getting for that tidy sum? Has to be more than just someone keeping you safe.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Dec,21 09:24 other posts 
Watching a video the other day on youtube that shows the divers ,Adventures with purpose ,they were looking for a 2018 Tahoe and the sherriff was fairly sure that it had to be underwater somewhere because Gm can activate the onstar if the person and or vehicle is missing. I think the red panic button for 911 is there even if you don't pay the fee.
Kinda like a cell phone,any cell phone can call 911 if it works.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Dec,21 09:50 other posts 
AWP, Adventures With Purpose were up by me in September to see if they could help the St. Clair County Sheriff find an elderly woman with dementia who had gone missing in May. AWP was able to find her, her vehicle in 20 feet of water and less than 30 feet off shore. The underwater visibility was approximately 6 inches and the vehicle had been compacted due to it being found in an area where freighters load and unload.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Dec,21 09:36 other posts 
OnStar came with a 3 month "Safe and Sound" trial program with my 2019 Cadillac and also with my 2021 Buick. The cars also came with a trial program with Sirius XFM radio. I must be cheap because I refuse to pay anything extra above and beyond the cost of the car.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Dec,21 12:36 other posts 
That xm radio is a rip off. Back when Life time suscribtions were still offered I paid I think 350 or so.
My dad,wouldn't listen and was just getting it by the year.I finally just gave him my radio as I can get what little I listen to off the computer or cellphone.His last bill they sent for 2022 was going to be 265 bucks for 1 frickin year.
NO WAy. They claim the "music tax" or whatever it was that got passed a few years ago is what drives up the price.
So you had a 2019 cadi and traded for a buick?

By phart [Ignore] 21,Dec,21 12:32 other posts 
I wonder if any of this staffing leaving positions is related to being forced to take a shot?

By JustWill [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 18:35 other posts 
2nice has posted one of my favorite Christmas pics ever! (Damn, but I love that Mr Yumm!)
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 19:13 other posts 
This song says it all.

My love must be a kind of blind love
I can't see anyone but you
(Sha bop sha bop)
(Sha bop sha bop)
(Sha bop sha bop)
(Sha bop sha bop)
(Sha bop sha bop)
Are the stars out tonight (sha bop sha bop)
I don't know if it's cloudy or bright (sha bop sha bop)
I only have eyes for you dear
(Sha bop sha bop)
The moon may be high
(Sha bop sha bop)
But I can't see (sha bop sha bop) a thing in the sky
I only have eyes for you
I don't know if we're in a garden
Or on a crowded avenue
(Sha bop sha bop)
You are here
(Sha bop sha bop)
And so am I
(Sha bop sha bop)
Maybe millions of people (sha bop sha bop) go by
But they all disappear from view
And I only have eyes for you
By JustWill [Ignore] 20,Dec,21 12:18 other posts 
Mr Yumm has a very festive phallus on display! (If you don't vote for it, you're a damn Grinch!)
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Dec,21 13:39 other posts 
Only YOU would say "festive phallus".
By kebmo [Ignore] 20,Dec,21 15:04 other posts 
Bella, how about “Christmas dick”?
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Dec,21 16:07 other posts 
Spotted dick? Never had it but it looks good enough to eat!
By JustWill [Ignore] 20,Dec,21 16:00 other posts 
I could have gone with "decorative dingus", but I am trying to spiffy-up my vocabulary...
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Dec,21 16:15 other posts 
2nice 's picture is definitely festive and in the spirit of the season should be the crowd favorite! I mean a small tree skirt just to go around his holiday nuts, silver, green and red ornaments affixed to his piercings and small tree lights wound around his stiff pole. Could it get any more creative than that!?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #318   #319   #320   #321   #322   #323   #324   #325   #326   #327   ...#769

Show It Off