Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #327

Pages:  #1... #322   #323   #324   #325   #326   #327   #328   #329   #330   #331   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Dec,21 21:19 other posts 
leopoldij reported YngB0Y for deletion because allegedly YngB0Y told leo he was 15 years old.

C'mon, leo, you didn't provide any details to substantiate your claim ie no copy and paste of your chat log. The odd thing is, this is a new member as of November 8, 2021, a time when admin has begun requiring a credit card to effectively validate that the new member meets age requirements. Are 15 year old children credit card holders? Since when has leo become a pillar of honesty, truth and integrity? He should have taken his weak accusations directly to admin and had admin verify his shady allegations.
By #574505 07,Dec,21 21:24
What if I vote no abuse will I be deleted by admin?
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Dec,21 21:29 other posts 
Jamie, I honestly do not know how to answer that. My opinion, leo's referral is bad because he provides NO PROOF. He's been here long enough to know how to submit a referral. If there is NO PROOF and someone voted "no abuse" why would they be deleted?
By #574505 07,Dec,21 21:34
I just read the rules. So I vote no abuse
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Dec,21 21:38 other posts 
Just to let you know, I just voted NO ABUSE and provided my reason, too.

If you noticed 3 of the 4 voters went along with leo's referral without even posting a reason why they voted to DELETE. Again, when did leo become the pillar of truth, honesty and integrity?

Get your fingers out of your prostitute's cunt, leo, so you can use all your fingers to type a strong referral.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,Dec,21 08:19 other posts 
Leo... he literally looks like someone who has to be repeatedly told to lift up on the lid on the toilet to take a slash.

And wonders why this is piss all over the floor
By phart [Ignore] 08,Dec,21 17:17 other posts 
Well the member is gone for whatever reason.
I seldom vote either way anymore. Get rid of a bad apple,more rot in the barrel it seems.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Dec,21 17:49 other posts 
I'm sorry, I don't follow your post.

• The member is gone for whatever reason. Response: As you should be able to see, the member deleted his profile.
• I seldom vote either way anymore. Response: Why? You are a longtime member, don't you care what happens or why it happens? You have opinions about so many other things, why do you care so little about what happens here?
• Get rid of a bad apple,more rot in the barrel it seems. Response: How would you begin to know who or what is a "bad apple" or how much "rot in the barrel" remains if you ignore what goes on?
By phart [Ignore] 08,Dec,21 17:52 other posts 
I read the stuff but seldom vote.
I care but there will always be fake members. It just seems people have nothing better to do.
Gone for whatever reason.As in I don't know if he got voted off or if he left on his own.
Sorry if I come across as a butt.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Dec,21 18:15 other posts 
The member was not referred to the Evaluation Panel for being "fake", the member was referred to the Evaluation Panel for being under the age of 18 years old. There were NO pictures posted in his gallery, the accused member did not comment on any member's pictures or posts in the forum that would point to his age, NO chat logs submitted that would substaniate leo's assertion yet 4 members blindly agreed the member must be deleted. The referring member has been here long enough to know that proof is required.

Question for you, how would you like it if someone referred you for deletion because he said you said or sent a picture of you being amorous with a goat? Basically, that's what we have here with a he said/he said situation with no proof.

If you are not certain how YngB0Y departed, click on the highlighted link of his screen name and it tells you that the profile was deleted by the user, not the Evaluation Panel or in the case of licksipsuckit and Aussieman187, deleted by the admin himself.
By #574505 08,Dec,21 19:15
Well no 50 points for leo.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Dec,21 20:20 other posts 
I wouldn't like it but it is the internet,stuff happens all the time.
I had forgot all about the "how deleted" info being under the link, Thanks for reminding me of that.
BUT I still feel like it was a fake member.

Sorry,me caveman,me not smart!
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Dec,21 20:53 other posts 
You are a caveman but you're definitely a smart caveman.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Dec,21 00:35 other posts 
makes me wonder how cavemen really typed,I mean talked as they didn't need to type yet.No computers.
Gota start doing research!
only registered users can see external links

Darn you mean it is not that easy?

By kebmo [Ignore] 08,Dec,21 14:46 other posts 
Every year around Christmas the Calgary Hitmen of the Western Hockey League have a teddy bear toss. Fans bring a teddy bear or two to the game and when the Calgary team scores the first goal everybody throws their teddy bears, wrapped in plastic, onto the ice. It looks like this.
--------------------------------------- added after 65 seconds

This year there were 25,000 teddy bears to be donated to over 70 charities.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Dec,21 15:07 other posts 
What a wonderful tradition! If you didn’t know what was going on, it almost looked like it was snowing!

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Dec,21 06:26 other posts 
Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn!

I got up early to drive down the road to go swimming and it's snowing and I don't want to leave home! 😐
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,Dec,21 08:13 other posts 
Get your snow tires on!

By kebmo [Ignore] 08,Dec,21 04:48 other posts 
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 08,Dec,21 05:14 other posts 
At least they have some skills and lived 'the American dream'.
It's not like they're saving the world, but they are providing some entertainment
for the masses. It's not really hurting anyone.

However, most rich people were born rich and just use their money and the system to get more money, by exploiting other people. They are responsible for millions of people working long hours, but still barely surviving. They also hurt the economy, because those people are minimally taking part in it and because their companies destroy their competition. That benefits the consumers in the beginning, but when the competition is crushed, the consumer has less choice and the prices go up. They also hurt democracy, because their money corrupts the politicians. That in turn hurts everyone and everything, because it gives the rich the power to do as they please. Unfortunately they don't get pleased from happy, healthy people and a healthy mother Earth that much, but they do get pleased a lot from becoming richer than all the other rich selfish assholes.

There was some Karl Marx for you
(or a bit more modern; economist Richard D. Wolff)
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Dec,21 06:16 other posts 
UNBELIEVABLE! The voice actors for The Simpsons, Family Guy and South Park are buh-jillion-aires! Whodah thunk!?

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Dec,21 07:05 other posts 
If any SYD/SYC member deserves special recognition it would be Dick60 . Yep, Dick60 a member since October 5, 2021, has single handedly responded to and revived upwards of 45 retired threads in a matter of 4 hours! Congratulations Dick60!

And an honorable mention goes to dgraff!
By phart [Ignore] 07,Dec,21 16:39 other posts 
It has made looking for current threads of interest alot more difficult to find.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Dec,21 17:39 other posts 
Maybe that was his intention.

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Dec,21 08:46 other posts 
Why bother to follow admin's suggestion on how to obtain your very own green tick designating your verified status? Apparently it's too cumbersome to review your friend list and reach out to or admin's master membership list of those who are verified, it has become the lazy and acceptable approach to just write a blog and hope the right people read it then wham, bam thank you ma'am, your green tick magically appears!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 07,Dec,21 14:52 other posts 
Move the goal posts then... Verified, paying, and members here for two years get a new color

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Dec,21 09:50 other posts 

As a result, Bjuk will not be on site for a few days. In hospital getting repair work on his back cunt...
By phart [Ignore] 04,Dec,21 16:23 other posts 
SLIPPED AND FELL ON IT????????
YEA RIGHT! That is a load of bullshit!
unnamed patient told doctors at Gloucestershire Royal Hospital that he "slipped and fell" on the two-inch-wide artillery shell.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 04,Dec,21 16:40 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 07,Dec,21 09:27 other posts 
you know, I guess shit really can happen.
Yesterday I got off my tractor to unhook something and the tractor started rolling backwards as the park brake let go, I jumped up on the tractor as best I could, sitting squarely on the high-low speed shift lever! it didn't make it in, nor did it damage me or my pants but it hurt like hell.

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 17:54 other posts 
The first case of Omicron Virus variant detected in US and guess where?

By Dev01 [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 17:55 other posts 
Had seen that on the news this morning. We have 6 cases here, one of them on the Goldcoast.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 17:59 other posts 
Of the Omicron variant? Are your borders still locked down? I guess I don't understand the different "variants". Are the various variants tougher than the one before?
By phart [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 18:19 other posts 
Oh boy here we go! California, where all the shit starts,now it will follow the jet stream and be all accross America. She was VACCINATED TO!! BUT oh my goodness, she did not have her booster!
biden says,"saying it was a cause for concern but "not a cause for panic." Gee didn't Trump try to handle things in a way not cause panic and then caught hell for it? Didn't Trump put in travel bans and catch hell for it? FROM biden HIMSELF???
what a crock of double standards.
oh boy,same problem we have with antibiotics,
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 18:49 other posts 
Here's something that is interesting, phart. An Illinois court ordered hospital to administer ivermectin to an elderly patient dying of COVID-19 and by golly, the patient recovered.

By phart [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 20:21 other posts 
BUT we have bidens puppeteer and felchy, fawchi,
By Dev01 [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 18:53 other posts 
Queensland border is still locked till we hit 80% vaccination. Due to open December the 17th. And yes the omicron variant.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 18:55 other posts 
The December 17 date sounds like it coincides with summer vacation for the school age children.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 19:00 other posts 
Correct, also the people will not miss another Christmas. Lockdown has made Queensland safe, well a safer state but has also bought complacency about being vaccinated, hence why the low rate
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 19:05 other posts 
By #275407 01,Dec,21 19:12
I heard the shots won't help this new variant, we'll see in a couple of weeks, my booster shot is scheduled on dec. 8th. I just hope all these shot aren't making me dumber, I can't afford to get any more stupid
By phart [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 19:15 other posts 
you aint old enough yet for it to screw with your brain.
The 2 older folks I know that got it, my dad and a another fellow,yep ,both complain about memory issues much more now than before.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Dec,21 16:40 other posts 
Here's an article that asserts that the Omicron variant has been detected in 11 of our 50 states and more than half of those that have this strain are folks who have been fully vaccinated.

By phart [Ignore] 07,Dec,21 09:13 other posts 
They act so surprised that the variant is gettin around. Gee,is their memory so short they can't remember it only missed Antartica when it first came along??

EDIT
well I missed the blurb.it made it there to.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 19:15 other posts 
Just a quick note that the antivaxers have there right to not Vax but some reasons are ridiculous... They will insert a chip and track me. We'll if you own a computer, smartphone ,tablet, smart TV, Google hub social media or even an email address rest assured they know what you are doing way before being vaccinated (with the chip) .
By #275407 01,Dec,21 19:17
Then I better pull my pants up now, I have my finger over the camera on my ipad
By Dev01 [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 19:24 other posts 
Na your body is good mate. I do it now because my body has changed... 50 in January.. FFS I have no concept of time . I know from scambaiting Indian call centres it's not to hard to open a Web cam so all the rest is easy
By #275407 01,Dec,21 19:27
Your still young
By Dev01 [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 19:29 other posts 
Thanks mate.. We love you and congratulations for winning the 2021 member of the year. Quite fitting really
By #275407 01,Dec,21 19:31
I think that was 2020 not 2021
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

What's funny that you comment on it, I posted the other day I new who I was voting for, for2021, because you are the one I was going to vote for and you well deserve it, i had my year, it's someone else's turn
By Dev01 [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 19:31 other posts 
See.. no concept of time
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 19:33 other posts 
.....uh, um......27th
By Dev01 [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 19:34 other posts 
Shhh
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 19:37 other posts 
No, not me, I'm going to keep it to myself.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 20:25 other posts 
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 02,Dec,21 21:55 other posts 
Omicron..... anagram is MORONIC
By Dev01 [Ignore] 02,Dec,21 22:42 other posts 
I know 1 or2

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #322   #323   #324   #325   #326   #327   #328   #329   #330   #331   ...#769

Show It Off