Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #319

Pages:  #1... #314   #315   #316   #317   #318   #319   #320   #321   #322   #323   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 04,Jan,22 05:40 other posts 
Elon Musk vs Bernie Sanders (funny fake)
only registered users can see external links

By kebmo [Ignore] 03,Jan,22 16:49 other posts 
A happy ending to a scary story.

By phart [Ignore] 01,Jan,22 22:46 other posts 
I gota get some taters tomorrow and try this!
By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Jan,22 23:55 other posts 
That looks great! If you like your eggs over easy, basting is pretty well the same thing but a lot easier. Just put the eggs in and put a lid on the pan and it will cook the top of the eggs because of the heat inside the pan. If you want them over medium add some water to make it steamy and it will cook the top of the eggs even more.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jan,22 00:32 other posts 
Uh, he cooked an entire package of bacon and I don't recall him removing any bacon grease....and when he was ready to cook the eggs, he added butter? That's a recipe for a heart attack, for sure!

Although the components of what is essentially a hash; potatoes, green peppers, bacon, cheese, salt and pepper, I'm really surprised that onions weren't part of the recipe.
By kebmo [Ignore] 02,Jan,22 01:12 other posts 
I agree but as he said , put your own spin on it. Mine would be no butter, less grease, half a red onion, no parsley and MORE CHEESE.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Jan,22 12:10 other posts 
Well, I got 1 semi right today for dinner,or lunch,we call lunch dinner and dinner is SUpper. But anyhow,I used salsa for the maters and such worked well.
I did the cook the chopped bacon and stuff first,dumped that out of the pan,then buttered the pan and poured in the egg and it took it a while to cook ,I think that was part of the issue,to high of heat.Anyhow,it eat good!
By phart [Ignore] 02,Jan,22 07:40 other posts 
Well, it sure does taste good. I cooked bacon and saved the grease yesterday. I was looking up how to make a omelet because my attempts always look Horriable.But are editable ,i thought you wisk it all in a bowl and dumped it in the pan as the 1's I get at the restaurant look to be all mixed up .but it just don't look right and for whatever reason my egg don't stay together.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jan,22 12:25 other posts 
phart, if you're going to have things in the middle of your omelet like bacon, potatoes, onions, green peppers, mushrooms, etc, those things are prepared first then added to the egg. Like you said, the eggs are whisked and added to the hot pan like a big 'ol pancake. When the eggs are 90% cooked, you add your stuff and flip it in half and voila, you have an omelet. As far as I'm concerned, I would take all the fixin's and scramble them into the eggs. Easy, breezy!
By phart [Ignore] 02,Jan,22 13:45 other posts 

By #574505 01,Jan,22 19:01
Just fed my dog so friken cold 13 and it fills like 5 with the wind
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jan,22 22:06 other posts 
Seriously, 13 degrees in Texas? It's now 10:05 EST in Michigan and it's 29 degrees. So surprising that where you are is so much colder! Brrr.....
By #574505 01,Jan,22 22:38
Right now it's 12 fills -5 at 9:35pm
By phart [Ignore] 02,Jan,22 07:45 other posts 
it is 68 and drizzling rain here at the moment. I think they are calling for 26 degrees monday night but then I saw 29 just now,
By #574505 02,Jan,22 08:43
Its 8 fills like -4 it be 43 by 5 30 pm
--------------------------------------- added after 45 minutes

Bump
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jan,22 10:27 other posts 
We reportedly received approximately 5" of snow overnight. It's currently 10:25 a.m., 27 degrees and the snow was a bitch to shovel! The fluffy snow on the top was deceiving because the under layer was wet and very heavy. So much for having a service that supposed to plow and shovel for me!
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jan,22 12:08 other posts 
Yikes! That's a BIG DROP from 68 to 29 degrees! My advice to you is you better get your woolies out and ready, sounds like you will be needing them.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Jan,22 13:48 other posts 
It is odd.January 2d and I was out in the old truck today headed to town with my arm out the window in a short sleeve shirt. In a day or 2,I will be in there huddled with the heater blowing.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Jan,22 06:43 other posts 
Well,it started raining yesterday about 6 pm and just now stopped.Wind is blowing like hell,and it is 44 degrees,I opened the door just now and it was a ICE cold wind.Big change in 14 hours or so.
edit,wind was blowing so damn hard i about got sea sick in the truck because it was getting moved around in the lane so much.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Jan,22 07:48 other posts 
Lady Tecsan wears 7 merkins to keep warm in the winter.. Those flimsy lady panties she wears does not keep out the cold!

By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Jan,22 10:17 other posts 
Yep see through is not wind proof
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Jan,22 10:22 other posts 
Yesterday it was 50 degrees in Pennsylvania and foggy this morning it’s 23 and depending on the storm coming from the south we could get some snow Baltimore and Washington are getting a foot that’s only 100 miles from me
--------------------------------------- added after 45 seconds

That’s Washington DC

By phart [Ignore] 03,Jan,22 09:35 other posts 
People are so fast to blame Trump for the event on january 6th 2020.
BUT read this link.

Excerpt,
"The activation of the catastrophic response units, operating under plans already approved by President Trump, entailed an automatic green light allowing federal responders to take the initiative and spare no resources, including shoot-to-kill authority, to deal with this most extraordinary condition."

So uh,he and others knew there would be trouble,and he,as in TRUMP approved plans includeing shoot to kill. IF he was the cause of the threat,and folks knew it in high places,why would they allow him to have a say in how it was dealt with??

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Jan,22 08:49 other posts 
Antonio Brown.. what a fucking idiot... How does the NFL allow this guy to play?

He belongs in a mental hospital

By #574505 02,Jan,22 13:10
I wish someone would disappear from the site he gets so annoying..
By phart [Ignore] 02,Jan,22 13:44 other posts 
I'm sorry! But if not here where would I go??
By #574505 02,Jan,22 13:52
Not you someone else
By phart [Ignore] 02,Jan,22 14:45 other posts 
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 02,Jan,22 20:45 other posts 
Would that be the thread buryer, or the king of copy paste?
By #574505 02,Jan,22 20:51
The one that has nasty gifts..
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 02,Jan,22 20:59 other posts 
Yup
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Jan,22 06:20 other posts 
Believe that brother I have a couple in mind
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Jan,22 07:48 other posts 
Dutch boy, Leopolda, or The_bb3??

that donkey dick60... his page is def fucked up. Some rotten cunt did him wrong

By #574505 02,Jan,22 14:10
There's a bad smell in Los Angeles. California only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 02,Jan,22 14:47 other posts 
Oh, someone just know noticed a bad smell coming out of california? Sheesh!
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Jan,22 06:18 other posts 
Yeah it’s called dema- crap
By phart [Ignore] 03,Jan,22 06:44 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 02,Jan,22 08:14 other posts 
a good story for a change!
And there is still some patriotism in the US as well.!
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jan,22 12:29 other posts 
Both very GOOD stories, thank you phart!

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jan,22 22:31 other posts 
What is your opinion of President Biden's first year in office?
By phart [Ignore] 02,Jan,22 07:44 other posts 
A horrific failure. harris should be regarded as a horrific failure as well.
Frankly looking outside the box,it is a crying shame really.biden we all know is a old fart that's scent has left the building decades ago.But harris,being the first woman vice president could have stepped up to the plate and made good history, for 1 thing, as in taking the job of the border and doing something about it besides giggle.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jan,22 10:35 other posts 
You've made it no secr€t that you did not support the Democrat's ticket prior to the election. I am curious whether any staunch Democrat feels that President Biden and VP Harris have done anything exemplary, good, okay or meh... in their first year in office. There's 3 more years so they might be just "warming up".

By JustWill [Ignore] 01,Jan,22 15:58 other posts 
Looks like leo is starving for a little attention today. I guess all the hookers have the holiday off...
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Jan,22 16:32 other posts 

For real.. if he could get one from a vending machine he would!
By #574505 01,Jan,22 16:49
I see What you mean .no points
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jan,22 17:15 other posts 
Speaking of points, leopoldij referred youngdick , a ten plus year member for deletion because youngdick allegedly posted internet pics, all for the 50 point bounty!

At the time I voted, there were no visible internet pictures in youngdick's gallery. Perhaps someone reached out to youngdick and requested that he edit his gallery. REMINDER to leopoldij and other bounty hunters, admin DOES NOT mind that members post internet pictures as long as the member does not claim ownership, ie this is my wife, girlfriend, fuck buddy, etc.
By #574505 01,Jan,22 17:23
Yes I pm him he didn't know about the abuse panel
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jan,22 17:36 other posts 
Thank you, Jamie, that's all leo would have had to do rather than reporting youngdick.
By JustWill [Ignore] 01,Jan,22 17:29 other posts 
I gave it the final "the guy who reported this is a jackhole" vote so that the referral would hit -5.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jan,22 17:37 other posts 
leopoldij is a "jackhole", thanks for finalizing the voting process.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jan,22 22:23 other posts 
Yeah, starving for attention, he is! With so much free time on the first day of 2022, and a failed attempt to have youngdick deleted, he found yet another member to report. Oh, what members won't do for 50 points!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #314   #315   #316   #317   #318   #319   #320   #321   #322   #323   ...#769

Show It Off