Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #316

Pages:  #1... #311   #312   #313   #314   #315   #316   #317   #318   #319   #320   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jan,22 06:47 other posts 
It's 7 freaking degrees out and the high for today is 20.
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 11,Jan,22 09:05 other posts 
your having a heat wave it is -0 here with wind chill factor of -20
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jan,22 12:03 other posts 
Ray, I hope you brought out your fur lined "knickers" to wear today.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jan,22 11:59 other posts 
Yep same in Pennsylvania 🥶
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jan,22 12:04 other posts 
Bundle up, dgraff!
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jan,22 18:54 other posts 
Great weather for snowmobile riding
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jan,22 19:06 other posts 
Do you have snow on the ground? We don't.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jan,22 20:19 other posts 
Yeah snow last week then an ice storm last Sunday
By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Jan,22 20:43 other posts 
Our cold snap is OVER! It was 42F here today! Wanna see me in my speedo? 🤣
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Just kidding, I’m too shy.

By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jan,22 06:53 other posts 
Anyone else near my age notice a decline in balance I’ve noticed that I’m not as sure footed as I once was at simple house hold tasks like climbing a tree or ladder or walking on slippery or sloped surface like ice river or stream banks I still do these things I’m just a little more cautious about it
By phart [Ignore] 10,Jan,22 09:35 other posts 
Yep,after my brain injury I have delt with balance issues since.
BUT here is some of what I have learned.
As you age calcium builds up in your inner ear. If you were to say bump your head on a car hood or fall and really jar your body and head,some of that calcium breaks loose in tiny chunks and wallows around your inner ear bumping into things. And that causes you to be swimy headed,dizzy and loose balance.
only registered users can see external links
Try this to help those pesky chunks to fall down to a place they stay and stop causing issues.

These are what helps my dad deal with his issues.It is meant for nausea but dizzy usually comes before that so,it works.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jan,22 09:43 other posts 
I don’t seem to be dizzy at all but there seems to be a slight delay from the time my brain tells my feet and arms what to do till they actually do it
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 10,Jan,22 10:07 other posts 
Maybe less whiskey ???
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jan,22 21:42 other posts 
Maybe but it was 6:30 in the morning during the work week I don’t drink until Friday night so I was good and sober
By phart [Ignore] 10,Jan,22 10:09 other posts 
Well,in my case,the reason for 50% loss of use of my right leg is neurological .Nerve damage.Kinda like cutting the phone line and the message having to arc accross.
takes longer for the info to reach the brain.
By #275407 10,Jan,22 11:01
Yes, after my two legs were amputated, I had a hard time walking on ice
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jan,22 18:30 other posts 
Omg
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jan,22 18:40 other posts 
dgraff, quite often the loss of balance is one of the "gifts" involved in the aging process. The other day when you slipped and fell, you made a joke out of it. Although women get osteoporosis in their 50's, my guess is men can, too. Also, as we age, it takes our body longer to heal, I'm always concerned about slip and fall type accidents.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jan,22 18:44 other posts 
Absolutely I got lucky I could have broken a hip or something I need to slow down a little and be more careful
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jan,22 19:14 other posts 
Yes you do. Nine year old boys can fall down and break something and mend in 6 weeks. Some times those 9 year old kids only scrape their knees HOWEVER.....a 59 year old men can break legs and possibly their hip, too and they don't mend as quick.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jan,22 21:33 other posts 
I know a woman just 6 years older than me she slipped on her icy front porch steps broke her hip and ended up in a nursing home she lived by herself and the hospital said she can’t live by herself anymore that just scares the hell out of me that’s why I’m afraid to go to the hospital anymore
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jan,22 21:45 other posts 
Based on the hospital's assessment, her doctors feel she should no longer live by herself. Most likely your neighbor recognized she has limitations, too. It's good that your neighbor lives in an assisted living facility.

You live by yourself and yes, Markis is over on the weekend however if you slip and fall on a Monday, he won't find you until Friday night. Joking aside, you need to make yourself a priority, you need to take better care of yourself. It won't matter how much money you have in your pockets when you die, you won't be able to enjoy spending any of it.
By kebmo [Ignore] 10,Jan,22 22:12 other posts 
Here are some exercises to do. The difference between knowing which exercises to do and actually doing them may save your life.
A few good tips that I use are: I NEVER walk with my hands in my pockets, I always look down when I change surfaces like a curb to cross the road, I always use handrails; that’s what they are there for and the floor in my house is always clutter free because I’m a neat freak and it prevents me from tripping over things.
Your doctor is your friend so if you think things are getting worse go and see him or her! A lot of times early detection of a condition will help it from getting worse.
Two other things to benefit your health in general are drinking lots of water and getting enough sleep!
--------------------------------------- added after 22 minutes

LISTEN TO YOUR BODY!!
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jan,22 02:12 other posts 
"LISTEN TO YOUR BODY!!"

I can't help but hear mine sometimes,
Snap ,Crackle,Pop.

By phart [Ignore] 10,Jan,22 21:14 other posts 
After years and 10's of 1000's spent to convict,all moot as he has died.

By phart [Ignore] 10,Jan,22 21:02 other posts 
Will he wallow in the mud,will he eat anything in site?
Who knows but he is STILL alive!

By phart [Ignore] 09,Jan,22 21:45 other posts 
Oh poor baby,
AoC done and got the bug

It seems the .1% "indian" Elizibeth warren has it to.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jan,22 09:47 other posts 
Their testing process sucks it seems to me that every one that gets tested is positive for Covid
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 10,Jan,22 10:06 other posts 
I agree.. the testing process and the rules for going to work/travel just do not make any sense. Typical Let's Go Brandon logic...

But the progressives have Brand painted into a box with nowhere to go.. Otherwise, it will look like they fucked up with their own rules. So, let's double down on the panic and scare tactics.

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jan,22 16:14 other posts 
Check out this woman's fifshing partner!

By phart [Ignore] 09,Jan,22 09:30 other posts 
Let's go Brandon!
Well talk about good fortune,that flub from a news reporter just landed Brandon a 8 figure sponsor ship OFF the track of nascar

“I’m working to achieve my own American dream. I’m humbled and thankful for only registered users can see external links reaffirmed support for my professional journey and their commitment to maintain a patriotic message,” Brown said.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 09,Jan,22 10:46 other posts 

By JustWill [Ignore] 05,Jan,22 11:48 other posts 
In another thread, tecsan claims that he was "home with a girl through the holidays".

When did a blow-up doll and a stick of butter start counting as a "girl"?
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jan,22 12:11 other posts 
Oh NO, you didn't just go there..... I have a feeling that you need to ready yourself for the nightly visits and the typical posts that are tacked onto pictures.
By JustWill [Ignore] 05,Jan,22 12:17 other posts 
Been there, done that.
Apparently, I am a "libtard" and a "cocksucker"--with a bunch of emojis.

If the guy actually knew more than a dozen words, slapping him back into the stoopid-corner might be more fun...
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jan,22 13:46 other posts 
It is always fun to see you in action! Don't hold back, continue to "poke the bear".
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Jan,22 13:52 other posts 
Ahhhahaha tecsan has been poked there many times he just refused to admit it
By tecsan [Ignore] 07,Jan,22 04:23 other posts 
Just fuck off faggot...
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Jan,22 04:40 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 05,Jan,22 15:03 other posts 
OH MY,YOu didn't!? My mind went back in time to the day i found a brand new,still in the box ,blow up "girlfriend". You know the 5 foot long "womanish" shaped balloon with big open red lips and 2 holes between it's "legs" ! Grossest looking thing i ever saw when the coworkers blew it up and put it in a guys truck ,that left it there for 2 weeks as he drove back and forth to work!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 05,Jan,22 22:44 other posts 
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Jan,22 08:34 other posts 
Well, not to make things worse, but... The Biden Supply Chain mess has Tecsan's patch kit for his blow up doll stuck in port...

Sad Xmas for the lass.

ps- I heard his blow up doll looks just like Nancy Pelosi... A custom built doll! Complete with a set of merkins and strap ons!

By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Jan,22 09:16 other posts 
Ahhhahaha that’s great a blow up with a merkin
By tecsan [Ignore] 07,Jan,22 04:07 other posts 
Then why the hell would the doll need a bs merkin you dumbass..Probably looks like the sea hag on your page which I will send it to you if your potus ever lets it get here bitch...
By Dev01 [Ignore] 07,Jan,22 04:26 other posts 
🤣🤣🤣 Ok 17 words
By tecsan [Ignore] 08,Jan,22 01:38 other posts 
Think you mean your potus bitch...My will be there the next election in 24 deva01 bitch...
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jan,22 21:45 other posts 
oh my GOD! I can hear it now in a office in california.
" Hello Real Doll incorporated, This is Sally, how may I help you?"
" Eh yes I would like to order your Nancy Pelosi model please, with extra wrinkles and add a stich or 2 down there if you know what I mean?"

" Eh sir,are you drunk?"
"No why would you ask?"
"because you would have to be REAL drunk to want to poke Nancy ,sorry sir,we can't help you good bye".
By Dev01 [Ignore] 08,Jan,22 05:57 other posts 
Baby is growing albeit slowly 🐌
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jan,22 10:28 other posts 
Yea,I see you put the retina burner back up!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 08,Jan,22 14:42 other posts 
Sorry mate... Had to reinstate for the well being of mankind to try to understand mistakes are made in life
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jan,22 16:53 other posts 
Well I don't see a listing for a nancy pelosi doll on the site.

Oh well,While I am there, Um, Rebecca 1.0 looks nice! I wonder if it can be fitted with a AI setup kinda like Siri so I could talk to her?
For roughly 6000 dollars,I hope she can carry on a conversation. I mean,when I get a couple years older,talk is about I will be able to do!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 08,Jan,22 17:04 other posts 
😁😆😅🤣😂 I will send him the link with instructions.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jan,22 17:47 other posts 
Those "dolls" are gorgeous! I thought Olivia 2.0 was absolutely stunning. I wonder if their price includes free shipping?
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jan,22 19:47 other posts 
She looks great to but I wouldn't buy as shown,I would have to shrink the boobs.

,just checked and does not have a smaller boob option.

Hey,they have a service plan in case there is a "incident"

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #311   #312   #313   #314   #315   #316   #317   #318   #319   #320   ...#769

Show It Off