Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #311

Pages:  #1... #306   #307   #308   #309   #310   #311   #312   #313   #314   #315   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jan,22 02:03 other posts 
It is a really sad testimony to what folks get away with...

only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 29,Jan,22 09:28 other posts 
Here's the thing,those folks get away with those crimes,they will only get braver and do worse later.
And the obvious issue in New York is the liberals in positions that could actually deal with the issues are just kicking the can down the road.If you wonder why your tv cost so much,well, the 24 tv's that guy carried out cost the store 1000's.They are not going to eat that loss.they pass it along to other consumers that try to be honest and pay for stuff.
As for the rapper that shot the cop,pour some gun powder down his throat and shove those 100's into his mouth real tight and lite them.
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Jan,22 10:36 other posts 
There are to many people that seem to think they can get away with any thing and not enough people kicking their teeth down there throat me I’m a teeth kicker from way back ever heard the phrase bite the curb one of my favorite’s
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jan,22 11:28 other posts 
Yeah, I was amazed to hear that the shoplifter in Seattle that tried to get away with the 70 inch television was known to have shoplifter 22 times in the past 3 months. Yes, there was a "tug-of-war" at the door and loss prevention most likely backed off because their jobs would have been in jeopardy. To hear that the man was arrested and released without bail only provides him with a hall pass/get out of jail free to continue his life of crime.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 29,Jan,22 13:10 other posts 
Insurance pays for it,the shop sells the TV at mass profit anyway,cuz they buy in bulk....

Makes you wonder if they sold 72 inch books at a 2000 bucks,would anyone steal it?
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jan,22 15:21 other posts 
72 inch books! That's crazy! Is theft this rampant in the UK?

I hear and agree with what you are saying about the price mark-up/profit and insurance, but I still think losses due to theft are still passed along the paying customers.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 29,Jan,22 15:32 other posts 
There's a bit of sarcasm from me there,bella! What would you do with a 72 inch book?
Retail price of goods are priced with theft/faulty margins factored in.....TV gets made for 100 bucks,gets sold at 2000 bucks...inflated value....

Theft from retail shops for large items is not common,unless the TV is a display model they are kept in a storeroom until needed in most places here.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jan,22 16:14 other posts 
I detected your sarcasm regarding the 72 inch book. And as for merchants keeping their wares in the back stockroom, I don't think that happens much here other than at cellular shops.

A couple of months ago, I was in T-Mobile shop late and close to their closing time. I was quite surprised to see one of the workers come and collect the various phones to probably place in a vault in the back. It really is amazing that T-Mobile needs to worry about brazen thieves crashing a car through their storefront in order to steal display phones.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 29,Jan,22 16:44 other posts 
Depends of the store I guess,that T-Mobile is probably a franchise,and has to cover the cost of all stock themselves..

If people place value on something, someone is willing to take that something....there are stores here that have security tags on steak and cheese...
By phart [Ignore] 29,Jan,22 17:09 other posts 
And when insurance premiums come due,the shop pays them,and as in rain down the gutter,it hits the consumers wallet.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Jan,22 17:13 other posts 
They couldn't read it!

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jan,22 16:24 other posts 
I read in The Detroit News that the Biden's welcome Willow, a cat, to the White House. I couldn't remember President Trump bringing or adopting anything while in office and Google'd it. Per Google;

"Many United States presidents have kept pets while in office, or pets have been part of their families. Only James K. Polk, Andrew Johnson, and Donald Trump did not have any presidential pets while in office."

What's the deal on that? Does anyone have an idea why the First Families seem to have to have a dog, cat or whatever? Is there some type of status that comes with a pet?
By phart [Ignore] 29,Jan,22 17:08 other posts 
I would not want to burden the staff with the upkeep of a pet if I was a public servant . That is just wrong.Granted,if you had a pet before running for office,you would either have to give away the pet or bring it with you,but adopt a burden after you get thru the door is just not good practice to me. Litter boxes, DAMN they stink if not taken care of promptly

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jan,22 16:31 other posts 
And in Pittsburgh, PA, a bridge collapsed just hours before President Biden's infrastructure visit!
By phart [Ignore] 29,Jan,22 17:05 other posts 
That bridge was in BAD shape for a long time.3 years ago beams were rusted in half. I think if the truth was told,it had a little "help" . Just to convenient to help push thru the case for the bill. 1 of my friends is a bridge inspector and he tells me some bridges you would not walk across ,much less drive a 80,000 pound truck across.
ALOT of bridges are in bad shape.Just lack of maintaince that should have been done Many moons ago. And the brine that is sprayed on the ice just eats the metal away.And God forbid getting under the bridge and sandblasting the rust away .Environmentalist have hissy fits to beat the band over that. So if you are the man in charge,or the municipality, you can't remove the rust,you can't afford to replace the bridge,and you keep spraying salt on it ,hoping you are retired before anything happens!

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jan,22 09:32 other posts 
Good morning, admin ! Just a general question, please, is it against site guidelines to solict members for money for pictures?
--------------------------------------- added after 7 hours

Ha! The reported member has two profiles, FemmeMale and FEMMEboy based on your leniency regarding members with multiple profiles and your response above, DELETE THIS MEMBER to ABUSE HAS NO GROUNDS and I provided my reason.

Along comes leopoldij and he votes to DELETE THIS MEMBER for the following;

DELETE THIS MEMBER 29,Jan 16:03 By leopoldij
I agree with bella exclamation mark. This member has two profiles. Many trolls here have several profiles. They shouldn't. One profile per person. The police should have different policies. Policies and policing should not be done by self-righteous policing police members. This site is about sex, not police.

Hmmm.....he wasn't this adamant when his SYC pal had multiple profiles! And WTF does the part about "The police should have different policies. Policies and policing should not be done by self-righteous policing police members. This site is about sex, not police."

It's my opinion that leo must be eff-ing nuts! Maybe his pension check has not yet arrived and he's going through cooter withdrawal.
By admin [Ignore] 29,Jan,22 10:08 other posts 
It depends solely on if such activity annoys other members or not. If for example such proposition comes up in a private chat after a long conversation that both sides enjoy, I don't really care. In reality, though, more frequently you can see someone bothering other members with plain spam. And that, indeed, is not welcomed here.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jan,22 11:32 other posts 
Thank you.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 29,Jan,22 13:08 other posts 
are you asking for a friend?!
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jan,22 15:23 other posts 
No, I don't believe that I've ever asked for a "friend". The question was mine alone and admin's response only helps me justify my vote on the Evaluation Panel.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 29,Jan,22 15:36 other posts 
It's a joke bella!! I was gonna say, have things got that bad for you ?,in my original comment...
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jan,22 16:15 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Jan,22 20:34 other posts 
Um, is our President, Joe, still alive?
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Jan,22 20:39 other posts 
Gee I hope not maybe Vladimir had him offed
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 28,Jan,22 04:52 other posts 
Eh, didn't you just see him call Peter Doocy a Stupid son of a bitch?
He was enough alive for that.
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Jan,22 05:35 other posts 
You never know at his age he could drop at anytime
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Jan,22 05:51 other posts 
This is what Ananas2xLekker referred to. only registered users can see external links

Apparently, Doocy was not one of the journalists whose question was considered and approved by the White House for the President to respond to.
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Jan,22 06:18 other posts 
Nice well at least the old coger still thinks a little
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Jan,22 09:19 other posts 
As he called to walk it back and to apologize for being a cunt! What a loser. If you meant it, then don't apologize. Another weak moment. I guess sleepy Joe was not properly medicated that day...
Why? He's was still allowed to ask his questions, wasn't he?
He has asked questions about inflation every time, blaming the Democrats for it.
If he still doesn't understand, when they've answered many times, he really is
a Stupid son of a bitch. Biden just gave his opinion of him. And it's correct.

Trump actually banned journalists, remember.
And Trump didn't respond to almost any questions,
unless it was one if his fans handing him a an open goal.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Jan,22 10:15 other posts 
my whole beef with the "stupid sunofa bitch" comment from biden is that he is occupying the position of President of the United states. He could have come up with a way to say how he felt with out using language you wouldn't want kids in school to hear if they were watching the tv.Trump was badgered all the time about his language so biden needs to suck it up, he said it,own it.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 28,Jan,22 11:00 other posts 
On the bad language, I agree with you.
Sadly, we are way past that. Times have changed.
Go be mad at the one(s) who changed them.

Besides, it was an open mic situation. He didn't shout it through the room.

By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 26,Jan,22 16:23 other posts 
We've all seen some bad photoshop, but this one? WOW!!!!

/t5011fiheeyjpic.html
By JustWill [Ignore] 26,Jan,22 17:00 other posts 
And yet, they kept that massive forehead in the pic...
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jan,22 20:56 other posts 
That's a Photoshop'd picture? Looks like the real deal to me!
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jan,22 20:58 other posts 
I have a feeling that Shana_StarBlazer is going to be POOF'd soon.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 27,Jan,22 12:07 other posts 
This member does not exist

Main Page

(this member nick was Shana_StarBlazer, the account was recently deleted by abuse panel)

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Jan,22 02:27 other posts 
Just "celebrated" my TEN YEAR anniversary with SYD/SYC, it has been a roller-coaster of a ride! Thank you to all that sent messages and/or gifts, that was very thoughtful and kind of you.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 27,Jan,22 05:28 other posts 
Well done Bella. If you can survive 10 years here you can do anything
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 27,Jan,22 12:06 other posts 
Happy anniversary Bella! Keep up yer outstanding site work here!

By phart [Ignore] 22,Jan,22 09:08 other posts 
sad when our country has sunk to such a low.
You can now use a arrest warrant to fly on a airplane!
A form of ID.
NOW with this mindset, how can blacks complain about voting rights when all they might need for a legal ID is their arrest warrants>????
By JustWill [Ignore] 22,Jan,22 10:29 other posts 
Because all black people--and ONLY black people--have arrest warrants?
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jan,22 13:02 other posts 
Now there you go, assuming I meant it only applied to blacks.
although it does solve a part of the issue for the blacks that happen to have arrest warrents,they could vote if id is required.
But what you may have missed is the fact that terrorist could use the warrents as well. Since Profiling is so wrong at airports.
By JustWill [Ignore] 22,Jan,22 13:35 other posts 
I guess that I missed the part in your original post where you mentioned terrorists. I forgot that, just like all black people, all terrorists also have warrants.
Or do you mean that you think all black people are terrorists?
Racism can be so damn confusing...
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jan,22 23:19 other posts 
I didn't actually insert that into the original post. BUT if you are smart and you read the thing and consider the options that offers, it could be dangerous.
Mentioning the fact that the black population is always complaining about problems voting, is not racist. It is distinguishing 1 group of people from another to address the problem.
By JustWill [Ignore] 23,Jan,22 12:48 other posts 
You didn't mention bananas or raccoons in your original post, either. Are we to assume that you were including them in your argument as well? (Raccoons, with or without warrants,can also be dangerous!)

For the record, claiming that "the black population is always complaining about problems voting" IS pretty racist. I mean, you seem to be complaining about problems with voting, too. I guess that, since you aren't part of the "black population", your complaining is somehow different...
By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Jan,22 14:44 other posts 
ID required to vote in Canada:
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jan,22 22:22 other posts 
Not really racist at all. Watch the news.Learn.The black population is the ONLY group that you hear about having issues voting, and the only group that says getting a id is so difficult.Although No one of any race seems to mind showing a id card to get health care,cigs, etc.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Jan,22 11:42 other posts 
It’s ok phart I didn’t find your post racist at all at least no worse then someone calling his fellow Pennsylvanians to the east and the north of Harrisburg uneducated hillbillies as I recall. No one is perfect we all sound a little racist at times
By JustWill [Ignore] 26,Jan,22 16:58 other posts 
Two things:
1. Of course YOU didn't think it was racist. Racists never think that other racists are racists.

2. Last I checked, "hillbilly" isn't an actual race. Even if they come from Pennsylvania.

Here's a bonus thing:

3. A person can't change their race, but they can change the "uneducated" part. Ignorance is a choice...
By milesbferry [Ignore] 26,Jan,22 17:27 other posts 
Oh, shut up you dumb fuck! We all know that!
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

"Racist never thing" to quote the idiot "Educator" JustWill! Ha Ha!
By JustWill [Ignore] 26,Jan,22 18:18 other posts 
Speaking of ignorant racists...
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jan,22 21:02 other posts 
Calling JustWill a dumb fuck was outta line and inaccurate. JustWill is 100% smart ass!
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Jan,22 08:45 other posts 
I couldn’t agree with you more on that smart ass always seems to be attached to the smart people that’s why I spent my high school years giving them wirlys and a few of the smart ass teachers I had they all loved getting their head dunked in the toilet and flushed
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Jan,22 17:57 other posts 
1 hillbillies come in every color and every size so we don’t recognize race we all just toke on our corn cob pipes and slug out of our xxx jug’s
2 hillbillies as you speak of are known as the working backbone of this country and are found in every state of this country and they command a little respect
3 we can’t all sit in a classroom or office with our college degrees hanging on the wall while we watch our students sleep I keep all my degrees in a suitcase under my desk at the shop and yes there are degrees you must have to run an automotive shop in Pennsylvania so I am a graduate of Hack college
By milesbferry [Ignore] 26,Jan,22 18:12 other posts 
Well said, Dan, JustWill is an .. nothing
By phart [Ignore] 26,Jan,22 18:22 other posts 
hill billy is a term that is used by "billy better than you" city types to describe people from the hills and poor people in general. It is used by those people same as the "n" word is used. Derogatory. So it may not be "racist" in the exact definition but it is close a damn enough.
I know 2 warm thinks it is ok for blacks to use the "n" word because they mean it in a certain way. I don't go around calling white folk hill billys,crackers and such. so racism ,which some one here told me there is no such thing by the way, will continue until the double standard is lifted.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 26,Jan,22 18:30 other posts 
JustWill does, he's a superior white man, city type
By JustWill [Ignore] 26,Jan,22 18:36 other posts 
It is kind of you to point out that I am superior to you (then, again, who here isn't?), but I have lived in the country my entire life. Not really a fan of the city, actually.
By JustWill [Ignore] 26,Jan,22 18:33 other posts 
Nope.
Not even close.
"Derogatory" and "racist" are two different things.
But, racists always do that kind of nitpicking to try and cover their racism.

Have you heard the one about how the Civil War was about "State's Rights" and not slavery?
By milesbferry [Ignore] 26,Jan,22 18:39 other posts 
Fool
By phart [Ignore] 26,Jan,22 19:43 other posts 
We are disagreeing on this issue but fool is a strong word.
I wouldn't use it here. Will has just been taught different info than folks that live in the south. Do any of you know members of the Sons of Confederate Veterans by any chance? OR Daughters of the Confederacy? Take the time to meet and get to know them and ask questions. Their information resources are less biased and more accurate because part of what they do is compile info from letters of solders, diary's and such. I know 2 fellows that are members, and no they don't carry rifles in their back windows.
Public education only teaches what the government wants people to know. People that want to learn and understand have to branch out and look for other perspectives.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 26,Jan,22 19:51 other posts 
Fool, Is Mr T still alive? Regardless that show was wack
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Jan,22 20:35 other posts 
Ahhhahaha id pitty the fool I love the A team
By Dev01 [Ignore] 26,Jan,22 20:48 other posts 

--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Ba,Hannibal,Murdoch and Face
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Jan,22 21:49 other posts 
I remember how MR T got his start to fame he was a bouncer in a bar and he entered in a bouncer contest I was just a kid and watched it on tv MR T won the contest each bouncer had so many seconds to run across the bar bust through a locked door and carry out the damsel in distress MR T with his 24 inch biceps won the competition hands down
By Dev01 [Ignore] 26,Jan,22 21:56 other posts 
Nice mate . I still watch Miami Vice Never get sick of that show and always wanted a pastel pink suit like Don... True story. 😅 after that fad I went to X Files, Scully don't realise how many times we have had sex 🤣🤣
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Jan,22 05:44 other posts 
Absolutely all great shows
By phart [Ignore] 26,Jan,22 19:39 other posts 
History was rewritten.
Slavery or the right to own slaves could have very well been included .
But the higher taxation of cotton being sold to Europe than northern states was the beginnings of it all.You have to bear in mind that owning slaves was legal at that time.Right or wrong,it was legal.When yankees helped them run away,they were dealing with stolen property.Sadly although we are talking human lives, it is not any difference from a legal stand point than someone dealing in stolen cars. A criminal act at that time.
And there is 1 record the city slickers can't erase entirely. The Confederate sub Hunley sank the first ship by submarine. only registered users can see external links

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #306   #307   #308   #309   #310   #311   #312   #313   #314   #315   ...#769

Show It Off