Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #312

Pages:  #1... #307   #308   #309   #310   #311   #312   #313   #314   #315   #316   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 26,Jan,22 20:10 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

I think this is a bit worse than January 6th.

By phart [Ignore] 25,Jan,22 20:03 other posts 
Well,i got a email saying my dad's cell phone would have to be replaced because they decided to drop 3g. I had been frustrated with that stupid flat face thing I have been carrying for 3.5 years. The fellow at the phone shop acted like I had handed him a dinosaur bone ,i'm like, "damn dude I have only had it 3.5 years" He says that is way longer than anyone carrys a phone now. I did some googleing before I went and found the Kyocera DuraXV Extreme in Black flip phone to be more to my liking. So I got 1. I ordered 1 for my dad. Very similar to his old samsung convoy 4, so the learning curve won't be as steep.
So you can still get a flip phone from verizon,don't let the sales people fool you. There were cheaper phones but the consumer ratings were Terrible. This phone I have is rated to be able to stay 6.5 feet under water for 30 minutes and has a good drop rating. Unlike the flat thing I could not keep protective glass covers on. I lost the weather on the screen and a radio "app" thingy I used very seldom.Other than that, I am tickled to be back with a flip phone.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jan,22 21:20 other posts 
I wasn't aware that flip phones were even available. Wow, whodah thunk!
By phart [Ignore] 26,Jan,22 09:29 other posts 
they actually have about 12 different 1's but most are poorly rated. It makes little to know sense to me,having a associates degree in electronic engineering, that they can't put the same type circuitry in a flip phone with buttons that is in the flat face contraption
. this phone will access Google and has hotspot capability allthough it is a slow internet connection,it will be fine to use with my laptop in the truck or something when not at home. I have already found I don't really miss anything about the flat face phone .I find it handy to be able actually button the pocket and the phone not fall out when I bend over.

By phart [Ignore] 26,Jan,22 09:26 other posts 
Strange, when the terrible wild fires hit california in 2017,Trump was heavily criticized for stateing they needed to sweep and rake and clean up the forest to help prevent the fires from spreading.
Well, gee now they are allowing the Indians to become caretakers of some of the red wood forrest. Well,what do they do to help maintain the forest but to,
"return Indigenous knowledge and practices, such as setting small controlled fires to clear out undergrowth that lead to healthier forests."
Rake and sweep,hell they BURN the stuff away!

It would difficult to make up anything that would indicate a double standard.

By kebmo [Ignore] 25,Jan,22 21:34 other posts 
Canada has four primary political parties and I’ve always wondered why the US only has two. Why do you think there’s not a sustainable party between the liberals and conservatives in the US?

By phart [Ignore] 23,Jan,22 22:23 other posts 
Now just why would the police shoot 30,000 dollars worth of monkeys that were bought for covid research? Were the monkeys hiding something?
I hope **** raises holy hell about those poor monkeys.
--------------------------------------- added after 9 hours

I had no idea the abbreviation for people for ethical treatment of animals would be censored.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,Jan,22 11:10 other posts 
Those Fauci tools were probably infected.
By phart [Ignore] 24,Jan,22 13:53 other posts 
may have been
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Jan,22 21:27 other posts 
That happened about 45 minutes away from my house I was going to go monkey hunting but it was 3 degrees out that night and I may have had a bit much to drink that night
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

A 12 gage moss berg tactical pump shotgun fitted with a pistol grip and an Led flashlight is my weapon of choice for a hunt like that also for patrolling my mountain compound
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jan,22 19:56 other posts 
nothing wrong with a Persuader!

By #661050 23,Jan,22 13:35
Well, a good sort of news. I ordered an E-Bike in December, it's on the truck and I'll have it on Tuesday. Very happy and excited. Anyone else have an ebike? How do you enjoy it? I went with the Evelo brand.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jan,22 15:36 other posts 
One of my friends is talking about purchasing an electric bike but hasn't any idea where to start. My guess is these bikes come in a wide array of prices.

Can you ride these things in the street?
By #661050 23,Jan,22 19:01
Yes you can. Many ebikes have many different features. Mine for instance has a throttle button and that will limit the top speed to 20 mph. Also if I'm in the top range not using the throttle I can get a top speed of 28 mph.
It took me 3 months of reseach before I found the brand that ticked off all my boxes. Prices do vary, if you want the top of the line from Italy or Germany we are looking at 7 to 12 thousand dollars. Mine was 3,899.00 USD but I'm pleased with what I got. Key thing is do the research, read customer reviews, watch videos on the different brands *(Youtube).
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jan,22 19:41 other posts 
It surprises me to hear that with a top speed of either 20 or 28 mph, that you can ride them in the street. But in the same token, with a top speed of 20 or 28 mph, I'm relieved that you won't come speeding up behind me when I'm strolling along on the sidewalk!
By #661050 24,Jan,22 21:50
LOL, no worries as I ride in the street or on the bike paths or multi use path only and I'm respectable to pedestrians as I am on a 2 wheeled vehicle with pedals (my old bikes) or my new electric bike (which still has pedals).

By phart [Ignore] 24,Jan,22 10:46 other posts 
It is past time that affirmative action disappeared.
Your race should be of no issue if your grades meet requirements ,your race is irrelevant.

By phart [Ignore] 24,Jan,22 10:39 other posts 
Another loss to the music world.
Guitarist Don Wilson of The Ventures dies at 88
I prefer instrumental music over vocals and the Ventures is of the groups I like to listen to.

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jan,22 07:51 other posts 
You know you're going to have a bad day when this happens!

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 23,Jan,22 10:17 other posts 
What the fuck!!??
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jan,22 15:52 other posts 
Can you imagine that dog was so riled up that it crashed through the window? And the poor FedEx guy almost slipped and fell trying to get the heck outta there!

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 23,Jan,22 10:15 other posts 

Fucking savages- forcing a 787-10 to divert back to Newark. Muppets paying $600 for coach seats when that business class seat goes for around $3500. Upwards of $10K for a fully refundable ticket. I had a similar incident several years flying back to Kennedy from Hong Kong on Cathay Pacific. The business cabin was not packed and the crew had to deploy the tray tables to keep people from sneaking into seats.

Dumping all that fuel so they could land was probably close to $100K. United will never get that money back. These two clowns should be banned globally from flying.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jan,22 15:50 other posts 
I thought that the various airlines would "upgrade" passengers when and where possible. Hey, I don't travel much or often and I guessed that they had a way of determining who their "frequent flyers" and discreetly make things happen.

By phart [Ignore] 23,Jan,22 09:53 other posts 
"Hey,Caption,did you pass the gas bill"?

Apparently noT!

By Dev01 [Ignore] 19,Jan,22 20:14 other posts 
Sorry for this Bella but I feel the need to post this. You can delete if needed no offence taken. Makes me so unbelievably sad but soo fkn angry I could kill...

What the fuck is wrong with the human race?
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jan,22 21:07 other posts 
Such a sad, sad story, the senseless murder of a 9 year old child. Please stay on top of this to update us on why the mother's boyfriend did this. At 9 years old, the one thing that pops into my head is sexual abuse. That the boyfriend silenced the 9 year old because he was concerned that she would talk about it and expose him as a perv and predator.

Hey, no need to apologize for posting and I certainly would not delete it. The only things that I have chosen to delete were 1) when a member copied and pasted their post multiple times 2) when tecsan posts his emoji crap and 3) when a member launches an unprovoked verbal attack against members who are unable to respond by using disgusting slurs.

Quite often this thread is used to post our country's current events and if I had heard something similar to this and it happened here, I would have posted it.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 19,Jan,22 21:34 other posts 
Thanks We went to the vigil held last night at her school. We a have no affiliation just as support. We have not felt like this since deaths of my parents. I'm mentally defunct of innocent children being victims of CH1LD K1LLERS AND ****'S. He has admitted to it but I'm sure the mum plays apart in it too. Grandparents had custody... so alarm bells rang for us straight away. Fuck it's just been Xmas... Meant to be a special time for kids.

And this putrid parasite I worried about what's gonna happen to him in Gaol... FFS. When it comes to this type of person Jeffery Darmah haunting on me. He would be feed to the fish. Rant over... Had to leave work, Just so emotional. When you have children no matter what age they always your children..... Speechless
By phart [Ignore] 19,Jan,22 22:13 other posts 
Hell is to cold for that bastard.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 19,Jan,22 22:24 other posts 
Phart he needs death and not by shooting either. A slow and mehodical process and I have it already thought out
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Jan,22 11:36 other posts 
I would tie him fast to a pole smear him in bacon grease and let 3 pit bulls have their way with him
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jan,22 23:21 other posts 
let a couple drunks shoot at him with a Remington 22 short only rifle and he would die a SLOW death,
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jan,22 22:15 other posts 
Oh, I never considered the mother being involved. It's unfathomable to think a mother would be complicit in her own daughter's murder but the gyrations the boyfriend went through to dump the body....seemed to be time consuming so didn't she wonder what the heck was going on.

I noticed in the clip, the police personnel are wearing masks. Are you still required to wear masks?

Please update us as information becomes available.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 19,Jan,22 22:22 other posts 
Yes masks still here, Since boarders have opened covid everywhere here now. Mum seems peculiar and an "ex" meth head so anything is possible. I am only speculating mum is involved but it's still a homicide investigation so I imagine it is the case.
By JustWill [Ignore] 19,Jan,22 22:27 other posts 
Anyone who hurts a kid should be put down like the rabid animal that they are.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 19,Jan,22 22:55 other posts 
Could not agree more Will. Just wish I could get my emotions and feelings in check
By JustWill [Ignore] 20,Jan,22 11:17 other posts 
I get where you are coming from, Dev01. The World is full of stupid, evil people and sometimes it is hard to keep the rage and sadness from getting to you. That just says that you are a good guy...and good people are what we need to keep the crazies from taking over.

Wish that I had better words to give you, but all I can say is to channel the feelings into something positive and hold those that you love closer.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 20,Jan,22 15:23 other posts 
Thanks for the kind words my friend
By phart [Ignore] 19,Jan,22 22:55 other posts 
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,Jan,22 16:05 other posts 
Dev01

Project moulinyans lit up a baby at 645PM ... up in the ass end of the Bronx. Fucking savages.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 21,Jan,22 17:00 other posts 
That's horrid mate. The world needs a Idiot cleansing program. I'm beside myself

By #574505 21,Jan,22 10:29
21,Jan,22 02:23 tecsan: Hey douche bag, I am what I eat...You know like you cock....... lol can't keep off me
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jan,22 13:50 other posts 
That little pissant told me to "fuck off" on a picture and I hadn't even said anything about him. Is he OR should he be on medication?

/mu4k86nmxcm3pic.html
By #574505 21,Jan,22 14:49
I just noticed he must be on drugs
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,Jan,22 15:59 other posts 
Give the little lass tecsan some slack here... He is having a tough week. His washing machine shredded his panties! He is very upset having lost $7 for all 7 pairs he owned!

By tecsan [Ignore] 22,Jan,22 01:15 other posts 
This coming from the fag that said I got them from a vending machine.....What a libturd democrap it is.....
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jan,22 18:17 other posts 
If he's not on drugs, he should be!
By #574505 21,Jan,22 19:35
May have his panties all twisted

By #574505 20,Jan,22 20:35
Would you own a electric car only registered users can see external links looks like the battery cost more then the car
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jan,22 21:06 other posts 
The expense of the battery was not my takeaway after reading the article, it was the damage done to the "frame" or structural damage done to the vehicle due to the lack of knowledge of the tow truck driver with regard to the battery placement and their cable hook up. Although I do not have an electric car, I drive a front wheel drive car and it's my understanding that a different tow truck and/or hook-up is required. Do car manufacturers even make cars or trucks with rear wheel drive?

One of the ladies I know in town was driving her new Jeep with less than 1,000 miles on it. She says all she remembers was a flash (airbags deploying) and she went spinning. She really didn't see what happened but she had been hit. Apparently, because all the airbags deployed, the insurance company decided that her car was "totaled". Airbags are big bucks!
By #574505 20,Jan,22 21:11
My 2019 dodge durango is rear drive
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jan,22 21:15 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 20,Jan,22 21:54 other posts 
Well,when a car that has the airbags deploy is fixed,the inspector has to verify the Seatbelts and airbags have all been replaced with new.Seatbelts are only rated for 1 accident
I was at a friends body shop the other day.He had a 2021 Mercedes wagon,Suv thing,had been tboned on the passenger side, JUST the doors and center post cut from another car was 4500 bucks! not to mention the new air bags and seat belts.
And his labor bill was not going to be cheap. It was on the frame machine when i was there the door post had to be pulled out some before cut loose.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,Jan,22 16:00 other posts 
Jamie

Tecsan is rear drive as well...

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #307   #308   #309   #310   #311   #312   #313   #314   #315   #316   ...#769

Show It Off