Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #276

Pages:  #1... #271   #272   #273   #274   #275   #276   #277   #278   #279   #280   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 05,May,22 13:00 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

By #610414 05,May,22 07:59
Buen Día Chamaquitos. Cinco de Mayo is here. La hora de celebrar llego.

By bella! [Ignore] 04,May,22 14:45 other posts 
MAY THE "FOURTH" BE WITH YOU!
By #610414 04,May,22 18:45
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,May,22 21:26 other posts 
Hahaha good one so then tomorrow is a drunken day may the fifth
By #610414 04,May,22 21:31
Tomorrow is Hornos Tequila Day
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,May,22 21:39 other posts 
Works for me pore them up and count me in
By #610414 04,May,22 22:17
By kebmo [Ignore] 04,May,22 23:34 other posts 
My friend owns a Mexican restaurant and I’m going to be there to help him with Cinco de Mayo. It’s going to be like Mother’s Day and Valentine’s Day all wrapped up in New Year’s Eve and smothered with tequila!
I was there today and I spent about six hours with a knife in my hand preparing vegetables for tacos.
By #610414 05,May,22 07:57
Mmmmm

By phart [Ignore] 04,May,22 09:16 other posts 
abortion supporters might want to read this page

Sanger believed in eugenics — an inherently racist and ableist ideology that labeled certain people unfit to have children.
In 1939, Sanger began what was called the “Negro Project” — alongside Black leaders like W.E.B. DuBois, Mary McLeod Bethune, and Rev. Adam Clayton Powell. The mission of the Negro Project was to put Black doctors and nurses in charge of birth control clinics to reduce mistrust of a racist health care system.
Planned Parenthood denounces Margaret Sanger’s belief in eugenics
Gee, well now,of course they reject her beliefs,as they are getting your TAX DOLLARS.
BUT the simple facts are, planned parenthood was a way to keep black people from reproducing.
By #610414 04,May,22 11:06
Sanger believed in TWO things very strongly. She believed that certain traits in humanity could be removed from the human genome. Right or wrong, these views are considered racist. However, many mothers-to-be will abort their fetus if they find out it will be severely deformed, mongoloid, or carrier of other anomalies.
The OTHER thing she believed strongly was birth control and abortions. In the early years of the 20th century, it was against the law to teach birth control.
BTW, all this is in the URL you provided.

this passage from your post really shows how out of touch you are with human nature.

Planned Parenthood denounces Margaret Sanger’s belief in eugenics
Gee, well now,of course they reject her beliefs,as they are getting your TAX DOLLARS

May I remind you that Charles Lindbergh and Henry Ford where anti-semitic?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 04,May,22 13:04 other posts 
I know you support Biden, but think of this: Biden will be remembered as the Democrat who lost the fight over women's right to choose.

Why do Democratic voters pick such incredibly weak losers?
Do you think a President Sanders would let this happen?
By #610414 04,May,22 14:10
Bernie would not have been able to stop this either. I support Biden because he’s the President and the only choice I had when elections came up. The only other choice was Trump
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 04,May,22 16:21 other posts 
I think he could have stopped it, by threatening to pack the supreme court with progressives or even actually doing that. How would you think Trump would have handled something like that from happening?

This wouldn't happen to Republicans, because Democrats fear Republicans way too much. Look how they are procrastinating while all that evidence from January 6th is coming out. When are they finally appointing a special prosecutor? There is a big bunch of traitors that needs to be locked up for a long time.
By #610414 04,May,22 17:09
Crowd law vs lawful law.
Eugenics is AGAINST women's right to choose.
The principle of supporting legal abortion is not because we like abortion, it's because
we are supporting the FREEDOM OF A WOMAN TO CONTROL HER OWN BODY.

WOMEN ARE NOT INCUBATORS!

In my opinion, forcing a woman to stay pregnant against her will is R.A.P.E !!
By #610414 04,May,22 14:11
I agree
By phart [Ignore] 04,May,22 15:37 other posts 
You might need to pickup a websters dictionary and read a bit.
By phart [Ignore] 04,May,22 15:40 other posts 
You might need to pickup a websters dictionary and read a bit.
If women are not the incubators of the human species ,who or what the hell is?????? Female humans are the only humans capable of making and bearing a baby. Males contribute sperm for the egg. You can't defy the simple facts.

Another thing,I forgot Cat 2 warm is a catholic, they don't like prevention.
"Artificial contraception is considered intrinsically evil" according to a google search.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 04,May,22 16:29 other posts 
An incubator is a MACHINE without free will. That's how you are treating women.

At least the pope has lifted the ban on condoms to prevent AIDS.
But yes, the Catholic church is responsible for a lot of suffering.
Is that somehow supporting your position?
By #610414 04,May,22 17:12
You forgot that the Catholic Church allowed the rhythm method for contraception

By bella! [Ignore] 02,May,22 21:02 other posts 
Gasoline prices are up in my neck of the woods. One week ago, yesterday, gas prices at Kroger Fuel was $3.729 and at Speedway, $3.659. Last Monday, the price shot up to $3.999 at both stations and Thursday prices dropped to $3.899. Tonight the price shot up $0.40 per gallon, to $4.299 per gallon! Holy crap!
By phart [Ignore] 02,May,22 22:25 other posts 
I read that the switch from winter blend to summer blend is causing a rise in price. Just another tax on the people that are already struggling. Forget your good gas mileage to as this oxygenated gas will knock off about 2 to 4 miles per gallon mileage.
Although it cost more!
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,May,22 22:41 other posts 
Yep 4.39 a gallon in Pennsylvania to we never dropped under 4.00 dollars a gallon it like Obama is back in the White House again
By Dev01 [Ignore] 02,May,22 22:58 other posts 
Yep it's here too. Government cut the excise of 44 cents in half for 6 months. Fuel came down to 1.89 a litre for premium98, that was 3 weeks ago, Today it's a 2.42 a litre. Fuckin ridiculous I say 😒. I have a few cars and a bike. My v8 has a tank of 75 litres. Soon here it will be like the movie Mad Max 2
--------------------------------------- added after 17 hours

DG, I best be buying and interceptor then
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,May,22 05:30 other posts 
Yeah the gas situation is out of control and I love the mad max movie’s I would welcome that kind of life style with open arms
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,May,22 17:21 other posts 
Don't try to catch the boomerang
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,May,22 17:20 other posts 
dev01

MFP Aviation Divison ?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 03,May,22 17:50 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 03,May,22 17:34 other posts 
75 liters is 19 Imperial gallons and 18 gallons is the most I've put in my Cadillac XT5 and that's now why I'm driving a turbo 4!

If gas were $2.42 per liter and I had a 75 liter tank, I think I might have to park that bad boy and buy a horse to ride back and forth to work! Giddy up!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 03,May,22 17:54 other posts 
Well I have just bought a mazda cx5 2.5 turbo awd and to be honest it's a thirsty fucker too. Great family car just thirsty. Will never get rid of the v8 tho
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,May,22 19:18 other posts 
Together we can build our own we have the technology
By Dev01 [Ignore] 03,May,22 21:11 other posts 
That would be a great thing 👍
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,May,22 21:51 other posts 
Hahaha you drive and I will shoot at the bastards trying to steal our gas supply
By Dev01 [Ignore] 03,May,22 22:39 other posts 
We can share the role. I have only shot a gun a few times but always seem to hit something
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,May,22 03:40 other posts 
Ok sounds good I shoot every Sunday morning I can give you some pointers
By #610414 03,May,22 07:47
Yeah. It’s all Biden’s fault. Never mind the war in Europe. Never mind the rip off by the oil companies. Never mind how we love to burn gas because we are bored.
By phart [Ignore] 03,May,22 08:49 other posts 
Yea, never mind the price of fuel has went up steady since biden "won" the election. Look for yourself.
Putin is a sumbitch but all of this mess is not because of him.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,May,22 09:39 other posts 
Even though when Obama was in office Putin was after Ukrainian straight and our 5.00 dollar plus a gallon gas was blamed on Putin how convenient two different Democrats and the same Putin and take notice that gas prices were low and Putin was quite under trump’s management system
By #610414 03,May,22 15:42
Everyone says it is Putin’s war that’s a major contributing factor except you. What do you know that others don’t?
By phart [Ignore] 03,May,22 20:51 other posts 
I am not everyone,I am not a talking head on the boob tube, BUT the charts have been posted here on other threads
BUT here are a couple links you can take a look at.
Note the increase starting just before january 21.
Uh when did Putin invade Ukraine?
Sometime in 2022 I think it was.
Here is the link I use for wholesale price info.
Notice if you will, oil price on may 3 of 21 , it was around 65 dollars a barrel.
Today it is 102!
When was it that Putin invaded Ukraine? Sometime in 2022 I think.

Febuary 24 of 2022, lets see the price of oil was, um,can't tell exactly but looks to be around 90 to 93 dollars a barrel that day. it is now 102 and some change. WOW, Putin really jacked it up didn't he?? LOOK at it and read it,don't take my word for it. look for yourself,think for your self,use that head for something other than a hat rack>!
QUIT making excuses and look at the reality. As soon as the world saw our oil and energy independence was on the fritz,they started taking advantage of the situation.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,May,22 21:46 other posts 
And charts can be faked

By bella! [Ignore] 03,May,22 15:57 other posts 
Hey, dgraff , are you trying to "tell" us something with your new avatar? Are you a bottom and the blonde is your top?
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,May,22 19:27 other posts 
No I just can’t get it twisted upwards it shows right when I send it but lay’s on its side on the avatar
--------------------------------------- added after 74 seconds

Wait I know how to fix it
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Hahaha nailed it
By bella! [Ignore] 03,May,22 21:44 other posts 
Uh, don't look now.....you now have no avatar.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,May,22 21:47 other posts 
Yeah but that fixed the problem
By bella! [Ignore] 03,May,22 21:53 other posts 
Oh, is that how you take care of "problem" people? POOF! You make them disappear!
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,May,22 03:37 other posts 
Hahaha yeah they are all buried behind the garage

By phart [Ignore] 03,May,22 21:33 other posts 
She wants the working people to forgive her college debt but she lives like a damn queen. Yea right bitch,,get a real job! LEARN about how life works for a few years,then come back to congress with some knowledge and EXPERIANCE under your belt.

Can YOU afford a Tesla? Can YOU afford a French bulldog?
She should be driving a chevy and be taking care of a shelter pet and paying her damn debts.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,May,22 21:51 other posts 
AOC, "entitled sponge".

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #271   #272   #273   #274   #275   #276   #277   #278   #279   #280   ...#769

Show It Off