Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #279

Pages:  #1... #274   #275   #276   #277   #278   #279   #280   #281   #282   #283   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 21:26 other posts 
I invite anyone to share their thoughts on CAT, formerly known as Twowarmtts, Twowarmtts2, TWOWARMTTS3, hotpussy, and boat load of other names she's been known by.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 21:48 other posts 
Some one I will never understand.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 21:54 other posts 
Thank you.
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 22:24 other posts 
I would have to say if she would drop the democrat crap she would be like every other biker woman I ever met conniving deceitful and the kind of woman you love to fight with but yet you have to respect her for standing up for her self we have mended our fence since her boss the big boss woman and I do mean BIG was booted off the site she is invited to attend a biker rally with me anytime and I bet she could go toe to toe with any man drinking shots of Yukon Jack except maybe me I can drink a whole fifth in one sitting and still walk away
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 22:56 other posts 
Thank you. May I ask, do you feel that the "mended fences" is a result of smoke and mirrors or an act sincerely accomplished?
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 23:05 other posts 
Smoke and mirrors for sure on both parts at anytime either one of us could snap and tear the fence down
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 29,Apr,22 09:05 other posts 
She is mentally unstable and very erratic... As indicated in a separate forum topic, who posts their DL information on a site like this? For all the world to see! She thinks she deleted it, but that is permanent etched on the internet.

A member who LOVES to play the victim and tries so desperate to sound like she has as brain. To that point, she posts articles, states positions, and cannot even understand what she is doing. That is a proven fact!

A sneaky ratt-ette. Smoke and mirrors is an understatement.

And for final Mark 48 MOD 7 tor**** in the water , bitch has the grammar /spelling of a trained chimp.

SUNK!

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 06:43 other posts 
Has anyone paid attention to the BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP feature? /imagetop.php

Wow! A member of only 5 days, Rubyredlips , is the SYC top member. Congrats to her!! Is it my imagination or does she remind anyone else of the member formerly known as Imagine? If you recall, Imagine was referred to the Evaluation Panel for deletion for posting internet pictures of adult model, Eva Sedona, and returned several times after and being deleted then finally gave up.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 07:11 other posts 
Catfish everywhere now....kinda sad how it's become like this here...
By #275407 28,Apr,22 11:23
I think most members here know a fake when they see them, I can smell them out. (Fishy) not to change the subject, here in s fl. We have blowfish, ever catch a blowfish, you rub their belly and it blows up like a balloon three times the size, keeps bigger fish from eating them. Their fun to play with
By mr_blue [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 12:07 other posts 
I just wonder what they get out of it!!! A bunch of sticky jizz pics I guess
Why fake it, whatever you are into or look like,there is someone who will like what you are into or look like....I think that's what I have the trouble with....

I think there maybe blowfish here then too
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 14:05 other posts 
Cody8789 I am assigning Bjuk to you... Bjuka can't spot a fake if his life depended on it !!

Train him like he is Private Pyle in Full Metal Jacket!

By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 14:43 other posts 
Maybe Bjuk needs a blow fish to play with
By #275407 28,Apr,22 15:58
Bjuk needs something to jerk off with
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 19:31 other posts 
Ahhhahaha BJUK

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Apr,22 15:57 other posts 
Good afternoon admin . A question for you please, regarding your process for vetting new members, in the case of a member that claims to be a couple, do you require both people to provide proof of being over the age of 18 years old? Thank you.
By admin [Ignore] 25,Apr,22 16:38 other posts 
Technically I have to verify uploader only, not every photo he/she uploads.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Apr,22 18:47 other posts 
Thank you.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 07:45 other posts 
Under the new vetting process, is it possible for a male to create a SYC profile for the purpose of uploading pics that he may OR MAY NOT "own" or have rights to?
By admin [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 07:55 other posts 
That's a responsibility of the uploader, I have no way of verifying every photo for ownership.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 08:11 other posts 
Thank you.

So it is quite possible that a man who presents his I.D. could establish a SYC profile and upload pictures of women and in essence, pretend to be a woman?
By admin [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 08:15 other posts 
It's possible, but I usually delete such accounts if I stumbe upon them in some way later.

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Apr,22 16:11 other posts 
This just makes me smile! I bought Ryka brand athletic shoes directly from their website because I couldn't find that particular color locally. Ryka notified me that the shoes shipped on 4-16 (April 16) and I've followed the tracking since;

• 4-18, arrived in Los Angeles, CA
• 4-19, in transit
• 4-19, arrived in Bloomington, CA
• 4-20, departed FedEx in Bloomington, CA
• 4-20, in transit to Amboy, CA
• 4-21, in transit to Navajo Nation, AZ
• 4-21, in transit to Canyon, TX
• 4-22, in transit to Strong City, KS
• 4-22, in transit to Lomax, IL
• 4-23, in transit to Plainfield, IN

Hey, if anyone sees my shoes, they are a soft blue, will you point the package toward Michigan, please?
By phart [Ignore] 23,Apr,22 22:38 other posts 
I sold a car part on ebay several years back ,and it was going 2 hours drive from here. I sent it by the local post office, and it went to at least 6 states before it finally got there 2 weeks later. Strangely, I was in that town the day the damn thing got there and actually went past the garage I sold it to!. Me and the buyer got a laugh out of it. lucky for him it was for his car and not a customers.

I ordered a part a couple years ago,it got sent to a post office about 20 miles from here,like you I kept track of it,and it bounced back and forth for a week between the hub and that post office. I finally looked up their phone number and called the post office and ask If I could just come by there and pick it up. When I got there, the lady came out with a sack, like a Santa Clauss sack, and dumped it out, and there was at least 100 pieces of mail that had been bouncing back and forth. Turns out people using a computer to print shipping label's, had a error in their programming and it was posting the wrong zip code on the bar code only, the typed 1 was correct. Since the mail is dealt with by robot computer it goes by bar code.
By tecsan [Ignore] 27,Apr,22 00:26 other posts 
You should have known how ignorant the USPS is...Not your fault though...Wait for the left to attack you about this though...
By kebmo [Ignore] 24,Apr,22 00:39 other posts 
They are probably in a motor home on an Easter vacation.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Apr,22 10:45 other posts 
your shoes are in Pennsylvania I seen them running around in Jonestown I yelled for them but they just kept on running
By phart [Ignore] 25,Apr,22 14:19 other posts 
Seems to me your shoes are working their way to South Florida. We will keep an eye out for them. Are you sure you're still going to want them with all those miles on them. 🤣
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Apr,22 19:05 other posts 
Ahhhahaha the soles will be bald
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Apr,22 19:14 other posts 
Are you trying to yank my chain? Tracking shows that my shoes arrived in Belleville, Michigan TODAY! Belleville is approximately 85 to 90 miles away.... My guess is that the shoes will be on my doorstep in 2 to 3 days.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Apr,22 21:19 other posts 
Well I hope they are not well worn and smelly I mean they have been on a long journey!
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Apr,22 22:42 other posts 
What 2 to 3 days to travel 90 miles I can do 90 miles in an hour on the bike
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Apr,22 21:34 other posts 
Boy, oh boy, was I wrong! The shoes traveled the last 86+ miles and were delivered today.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 26,Apr,22 21:45 other posts 
Are they worn?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 27,Apr,22 00:31 other posts 
Shipping is weird. I order something from Melbourne Oz and it can take weeks. Easter we went to Tasmania for Easter but mother inlaw had a problem with her car. A very expensive problem... 2,200 at mazda dealership. Bought a replacement from the UK and was here in 4 days... and for 430 au delivered. Melbourne is only 1200 kms from goldy Go figure
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Apr,22 07:17 other posts 
Ha! It takes weeks for things to arrive when they are within your country and kms away yet you are able to receive things in 4 days from the UK that is over 10,000 kms away, country of origin is in a different Hemisphere, multiple bodies of water away..... The fact that you mention that all it took only 430 au dollars to make it happen proves that money talks!
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 05:58 other posts 
Well did you get your shoes yet?????
By tecsan [Ignore] 27,Apr,22 00:29 other posts 
Probably more like a week...Hope you get them...
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 27,Apr,22 09:36 other posts 
Bella! Jamie

I have yer shoes and Jamie's jean jacket
By Dev01 [Ignore] 27,Apr,22 17:34 other posts 
Jamie's Jean jacket 🤣😅

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Apr,22 21:29 other posts 
I thought school buses were equipped with seat belts?

only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 27,Apr,22 22:32 other posts 
Nope,
Makes no sense ,if you carry them in your car without being belted in, you get a ticket, but yet, the county hauls them around without.
Amazing how a human body can fly in a wreck.
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 05:50 other posts 
Like a scud missile

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Apr,22 19:49 other posts 
Word has it that Elon Mudk has purchased Twitter for 44 BILLION dollars. I wonder if he's paying cash or if he has to finance any of the sale?
By phart [Ignore] 25,Apr,22 21:18 other posts 
A good bit of it is borrowed. I can't see it being profitable myself.
And Trump is not going to rejoin it sadly,I think it was a great platform for him and Elon believes in free speech, that is why he bought the company.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 25,Apr,22 21:20 other posts 
Most of his wealth is in Tesla stock, which I doubt he would part with to buy Twitter.. Guessing it was part cash and the usual major banks put together a package ....

Although the board accepted the deal... the shareholders still have to vote. Although I can't see anyone NOT doing it... given there is nearly a 40% premium on their shares.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Apr,22 22:35 other posts 
I remember reading last week that alot of liberals were shitting rubber ducks. Why I don't know,they are supposed to be fans of free press and freedom of speech.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Apr,22 22:39 other posts 
Yeah right only when it comes to their free press and free speech not for everyone
By Dev01 [Ignore] 26,Apr,22 21:48 other posts 
Yep... There is something I find real greasy about him
By mr_blue [Ignore] 27,Apr,22 14:11 other posts 
Musk by name,musk by nature
By mr_blue [Ignore] 27,Apr,22 14:15 other posts 
it's a big con anyway,Tesla shares will start to drop if they haven't already,the banks smell a chance to have musk by the balls and get him out of Tesla.....
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 27,Apr,22 16:16 other posts 
I read today that following this bid for Twitter billions have been written off the value of Tesla and there is possible a question over whether Musk can actually raise the finance that he does need.
Evidently Tesla shareholders are concerned that Musk will be focusing on Twitter and not Tesla.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 27,Apr,22 18:20 other posts 
It essentially a done deal with Twitter.
By tecsan [Ignore] 26,Apr,22 22:42 other posts 
Most was financed, we all know that...But, he probably could liquidate and come up with it if he had to...
By Dev01 [Ignore] 26,Apr,22 22:53 other posts 
Very true His thing on freedom of speech I think is baloney. On saying that if I have to own an electric car it would be a Teslar any day. Thank God I don't as I don't want to be controlled like Apple nor Windows these days
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 27,Apr,22 13:38 other posts 
He is not selling his Tesla stock to buy Twitter ... No need to.

ButI have been howling at all their Woke Purple hair employees crying on Slack.. and then being so stupid to realize all those messages can be found... So, they just switched to Signal as their platform #DEAD Real tech geniuses here!

Also, laughing at Elon taking a headshot at that monkey Bill Gates telling Elon to care more about the planet... as Gates holds a $500 million short position with Tesla...

In other words, Bill is betting against Tesla's "environmental friendly cars."

You can't make this shit up
By phart [Ignore] 27,Apr,22 18:52 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #274   #275   #276   #277   #278   #279   #280   #281   #282   #283   ...#769

Show It Off