Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #278

Pages:  #1... #273   #274   #275   #276   #277   #278   #279   #280   #281   #282   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 21:40 other posts 
admin , Kleine_Maulsau was referred to the Evaluation Panel for deletion because leopoldij was able to find the member posted 4 internet pictures.

Because the above member was verified, the voting was frozen and I personally contacted Kleine_Maulsau and requested that he remove the pictures to no avail. I also contacted the 3 members that verified Kleine_Maulsau and made them aware of the situation. One member withdrew his verification however I'm not sure of the other two.

In the big picture, I do not feel that Kleine_Maulsau should be deleted and what I am requesting that you do is to replace his blue question mark with the warning sign, the symbol that shows that the member is known to post internet pictures. Thank you.
--------------------------------------- added after 16 hours

Hello, admin , the members have "spoken" in the matter of Kleine_Maulsau. Kleine_Maulsau did not remove the internet pictures as requested, voting members were in agreement that Kleine_Maulsau should not be deleted. Also, member(s) withdrew their verification. To ensure that Kleine_Maulsau is not verified without removing the questionable pictures, willyou consider adding the warning sign to his profile to alert members that he is known to post pictures from the internet?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 21:41 other posts 
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 29,Apr,22 08:55 other posts 
I also pinged this member and Vita.. .as his verification was at risk.

Leo is a piece of shit and should have his ability to report taken away. If cunts can lose their voting rights, cunts like this should lose theirs to report.. Goes both ways.

Leo is 100% not doing the lords work here to help the site. He is just a point hunting grub. At best.
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Apr,22 09:50 other posts 
Absofuckinlutely I couldn’t agree with you more well said skittles
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Apr,22 14:42 other posts 
I messaged Vita myself but did not receive a response. I know he's able to write in English asking members to vote on his pictures..... perhaps he's unable to read English or he just don't give a crap.
By #574505 29,Apr,22 14:59
Well the person that was reported is free till then.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Apr,22 15:01 other posts 
leo is "free"?
By #610414 30,Apr,22 09:01
It does not make sense. Why can’t a member be verified even if he posts internet pics?
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Apr,22 10:35 other posts 
Why would there be a reason for verified members to post internet pictures? admin has said in the past that he does not mind an occasional internet picture as long as the member does not claim ownership. What is an "occasional internet picture" to me may not be a occasional internet picture to others. Kleine_Maulsau has 192 pictures in his gallery however leopoldij found 4 internet pictures and promptly referred the member to the Evaluation Panel for deletion. In my opinion, leopoldij is the current leader of reporting members for posting internet pictures. Why not ask him what his motivation is?
By #610414 30,Apr,22 12:14
Leo is banned from your thread. I asked Dev01 who is not. You are under the impression that because I’m friendly with Leo I approve his policing the members. The few times I’ve voted in the deletion panel I’ve followed YOUR LEAD as I find you are truthful and fair.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

BTW, I’m assuming you mean internet pics OF INDIVIDUALS. Some member’s home pages are filled with other internet pics. Of course, Leo would not be interested.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Apr,22 13:59 other posts 
admin provides the following guidelines for the Evaluation Panel voting members and it is as follows;

"No guidelines. If you do not have any common sense you should not participate here!"

There is no need to "follow my lead", use YOUR common sense, vote your conscience based on the facts and information provided by the referring member.
By #610414 30,Apr,22 14:06
My bad. I should have said, “I have voted my conscience and lo and behold, I found you had voted for my choice” I was surprised as I don’t really like your way of thinking.” You don’t take compliments very well, do you? Hey, get a load of this, original thinking on my part:
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Apr,22 15:06 other posts 
See, there was no need for you to say anything beyond the "I have voted my conscience and lo and behold, I found you had voted for my choice”. PERIOD, END. My guess is that are not capable of or refuse to edit your thoughts.
By #610414 30,Apr,22 17:47
And if you are right, why should I? To please you ?
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Apr,22 18:50 other posts 
I'm going to have the last word on this. You are beginning to annoy me, please don't.

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Apr,22 15:15 other posts 
It's the end of the month, April Fools is over......who's playing tricks? I noticed that tecsan voted in the matter of Kleine_Maulsau so that means he, tecsan, is now verified. My observation was that tecsan's comment about Puppiez that accompanied his vote had no bearing on whether Kleine_Maulsau should be deleted OR NOT. Stay on task, tecsan, don't make the 4 members that verified you regret that they did.
By #610414 30,Apr,22 08:59
Tecsan, while harmless, is never on track on anything

By kebmo [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 19:33 other posts 
On PBS news tonight there was a story about the FDA forging a plan to ban menthol cigarettes.
It said that 85% of black Americans who smoke, smoke menthol partially because it was a habit of the tobacco companies to give free menthol cigarettes to Black people when they were young. Dave Chapelle said he was given menthol cigarettes when he was 14 years old while at a subway station.
I smoked menthol for about five years in the 80s and whenever someone asked me for a cigarette and I offered him a menthol they declined so I saved a shit load of money by smoking them instead of regular.
Canada band menthol cigarettes in 2017.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 21:53 other posts 
Really? The target consumer for menthol cigarettes are black Americans? What do black Canadian folks smoke? Dev01 do you have any idea what type of cigarettes black Australians smoke? Call out to mr_blue , please report in about what type of cigarettes the black people in the UK smoke. Thank you, both!
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 22:32 other posts 
Do other countries have black peoples I thought they were all over here I’ve smoked menthol cigarettes all my life why should I suffer or have to switch cigarettes because the black community are weak and can’t handle a menthol cigarette 🚬 screw that
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Hey why can’t you get a blow job in Puerto Rico 🇵🇷 it’s because all the cock suckers are over here in the United States 🇺🇸
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Apr,22 14:58 other posts 
If you smoke menthol, you must have some African American/black blood in you!!

As an interesting tidbit about me, I smoked for about 3 years in my late 20's. I started out with Kool and I remember in the morning I would wake up coughing and flailing around in bed like a fish outta water. I switched to Newport, also a menthol cigarette. I decided that I did not like cigarettes, they made me cough, my fingers smelled like an ashtray and so did the rest of me. Bottom line, I didn't like smoking
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Apr,22 22:45 other posts 
Smoking is how I deal with people on a daily basis with out my cigarettes I’m afraid I might snap on a few customer's they keep me calm you see how mellow I am on here and I’m smoking
By Dev01 [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 22:41 other posts 
Indigenous Australians are lucky to be able to smoke ... so cheap. I myself still smoke, it a horrendous habit to pay all that money to shorten your life. I only smoke hard when drinking. The way of Australia is to price the addicts out of it, just another way for governments to make money on death. It is a drug after all
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 22:55 other posts 
I love my cigarettes and will smoke till the day I die cigarettes affect every body differently my uncle smoked three packs a day and lived to be 90 my father his brother never smoked or drank and lived to be 93 so a difference of 3years is not enough to make me sacrifice my cigarettes
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 29,Apr,22 08:51 other posts 
Dev01 Black Aussies ?? Where ?? Mayates ??
By kebmo [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 23:10 other posts 
There are no menthol cigarettes in Canada for anyone to smoke and have not been since 2017. My niece likes to go to Vegas and when she does she always brings back menthol cigarettes. Marijuana is legal though!
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 23:18 other posts 
I wished I was black years ago I would have welcomed those free cigarettes with open arm’s but no one gives the white man anything for free oh no we have to work our fingers to the bone to buy the things we want no hand outs for the white man
By Dev01 [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 23:26 other posts 
They do it with alcohol here too. The higher the content, the more you pay
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 23:30 other posts 
I know here in the United States 🇺🇸 every time they need extra money they tax booze and cigarettes why just target them groups why not tax something every one uses like shoes every one wears shoes
--------------------------------------- added after 106 seconds

Daniel graff for United States sennet don’t forget to vote
By phart [Ignore] 29,Apr,22 09:39 other posts 
my first job involved servicing cigarette machines. It was nothing to have to reload Newports ,3 rows of them, every 4 or 5 days in a location that frequented blacks.It what they were used to,it was what they wanted.
Frankly, to me,this is a legit case of discrimination against the black people. Taking away the option to buy a product they want.
And it won't help anything.
Menthol is in everything from breath mints to pain ointments. Do you want folks to start trying to smoke vicks vapor rub???
By #610414 30,Apr,22 08:56
Charlie smoked for 30 years. He quit in 1996. He always smoked Salems 100s. I used to call him Blackie because of his deep tan. I guess it wasn’t far from the truth.

By phart [Ignore] 29,Apr,22 18:06 other posts 
Sadly I have lost a close friend and 2 others are in rapidly declining health due to cancer.
So I have got to go to a graveside service in the near future that is 4 hours away.
I am normally very tight with my money on stuff like hair cuts. I only get 2 a year. I got 1 last november and was going to wait until the first of june to get another 1 but due to being graveside without a hat on to cover my head for my friend's funeral, I went by the barber shop. 11 friggen dollars for a hair cut. and he cut almost ALL the hair off my side burns.they literally look like i just missed shaving for 3 days. and all that is left is WHITE!!!!! damn it I am only 55!~~~
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Apr,22 18:42 other posts 
Take a deep breath, exhale slowly and repeat after me, WOOSAH......WOOSAH......

$11.00 bucks for a haircut is NOT expensive. I'm not trying to make you feel bad however gray and/or white hair comes with age and be thankful that you have hair that's white! Many men much younger than you are bald and I'm a woman that thinks bald men are super sexy!
By phart [Ignore] 29,Apr,22 22:18 other posts 
the same shop was 7 dollars not 4 years ago.
I remember getting my hair cut there for 3 bucks ,couldn't have been that long ago.
The amount of work hasn't changed,hell,they even have the SAME tv,everything.
By #574505 29,Apr,22 22:33
Do I need a haircut /6bgxo6ivwoq6pic.html
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Apr,22 23:36 other posts 
Absolutely get a hair cut hippie wood stock is over
--------------------------------------- added after 75 seconds

In all fairness I need a haircut to
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Apr,22 22:33 other posts 
You are a smart man, you can figure it out. The price of food in the grocery store has increased, fast food menu prices have increased because the wages of fast food workers has increased, gasoline prices have increased, utility prices have increased. If all the above has affected the living situation of Floyd the barber, why wouldn't he pass an increase along to his customers? Nothing is the price of what it was 5 or 10 years ago.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Apr,22 22:55 other posts 
I know,but damn it ,it sucks.
It will take weeks to get my sideburns thick enough again to look right. I just forgot to tell him to leave them thick.
11 bucks to look stupid with my sideburns thinned to much.
By #610414 30,Apr,22 08:47
Amazon has cheap hair extensions like I use for $20. You could glue them on your sideburns.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 29,Apr,22 08:49 other posts 

Dev01 shared this in chat last night.... Fucking roo! What an asshole!

Tecsan still not as dangerous as a drop bear mate! Stay vigilant

Jamie I think this roo was seen with yer jean jacket mate.. that thing gets around!
By tecsan [Ignore] 29,Apr,22 21:43 other posts 
Good one skittles...

By #610414 28,Apr,22 11:46
Phart why would you want a pic of the front and back of my debit card? I saw your post on Sir-Skittles‘ thread about me.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 22:03 other posts 
Well I hope you know I was not serious. But yea,I could use some grocerys. I could use my credit card, then pay my bill with your debt card.Both front and back would have all the info I would need, the number,the expiration date, and the security code.
Sadly it can be scanned while in your pocket book though.This modern tech is dangerous.
By #610414 29,Apr,22 07:48
I agree that we should be more careful with our debit/credit cards and personal info. Charlie and I have one debit card strictly for going out. We load up just enough to cover what we think we’ll need in case it gets highjacked
By phart [Ignore] 29,Apr,22 17:38 other posts 
I used my debt card at a murphy station and started getting calls on my phone and the guy talked like he was from India. BUT he knew my bank name and so on and ask if I had bought medicine from a store in wests virgina. I said no but I am concerned that you may be a scammer and said " I am sorry but let me call my bank.". When I called ,sure enough, there was a reader on the gas pump, people leave them on for a short time,and remove them. I now go inside and ask for a receipt. I have not had a issue yet.
I am trying to change my ways to use credit cards instead.
I have a card for Lowes ,harbor freight and others. Pay the balance at the end of the month, doesn't cost me anything and i get bonus bucks and points and discount's. I am going to start in May,buying all my gas with a credit card.ANd pay the balance end of month.
This way, if any hacking goes on,it aint MY money ,it is the card companys and they will go to the trouble of dealing with it.

By phart [Ignore] 29,Apr,22 09:43 other posts 

Hehehe,why is it,everytime the left trys to bring this man down it falls apart? Could it be,that it takes more than a hatred for a man to bring him down?
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Apr,22 09:53 other posts 
Absofuckinlutely the Democrats are like the little engine that couldn’t I think I can i think i can no fuck it I can’t
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 29,Apr,22 11:33 other posts 
I will give them mad props... they do great on the campaign trail, but then fail badly when they actually have to lead...
By phart [Ignore] 29,Apr,22 11:36 other posts 
Hanniable on A Team used to say, " I love it when a plan comes together".
I love it when a leftist plan falls apart!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 29,Apr,22 12:20 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 18:31 other posts 
ATTENTION, ATTENTION, PLEASE!

If anyone wants to own up to being a "friend" to the member known as Puppiez , please put a muzzle on him. The loud mouth member should not be "threatening" members by saying he would like to kill them.

He's going to say that to the wrong member/person who will make a big issue about it and he will be deleted.

THANK YOU!
By tecsan [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 20:23 other posts 
He is very confrontational and very sensitive...I got attacked because I clicked on his page by mistake...I was there maybe five seconds and I get Pm's from him...Very unfriendly...Glad someone else noticed...
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 29,Apr,22 09:09 other posts 
PUPPIEZ banned me and now has the temerity to threaten members? Here is his reason for banning me:

Puppiez

Drama stupidity and more drama

I will put a site bounty on the cunt

Two Diamond gifts for the first member that sends me a pic of his paged trashed with rats and pissing dogs!
By #574505 29,Apr,22 09:27
Done
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 29,Apr,22 09:37 other posts 
Jamie

Outstanding site work. Bounty paid out in full!
--------------------------------------- added after 10 hours

I will work up a new bounty on the shit stain puppiez

This cunt will self delete soon

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #273   #274   #275   #276   #277   #278   #279   #280   #281   #282   ...#769

Show It Off