Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #274

Pages:  #1... #269   #270   #271   #272   #273   #274   #275   #276   #277   #278   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 09,May,22 09:03 other posts 
I made a couple calls over the last week trying to get some drive way gravel hauled. the same stuff I have now has went from about 14 dollars a ton 2 years ago to 29 dollars a ton today. More than double. thanks uncle joe.

By phart [Ignore] 08,May,22 22:50 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

By phart [Ignore] 08,May,22 14:35 other posts 
car is not quite my type but wow at the talent it took to build all this!
By #574505 08,May,22 16:04
I will never take my vehicle to the dealer. I don't want to get sue.'if something go wrong. Like the man that got killed
By phart [Ignore] 08,May,22 19:34 other posts 
I read about that! ShEESH.
The strange thing is,dealers and garages won't let you drive your car into the shop for liablity reasons. So you are forced to sit in a waiting "area" ,usually with 3 screaming rug rats with a mom on a cell phone.
WHILE in the meantime some asshole that can't drive a straight drive kills someone with your car!.
ONly in America could you suddenly be held liable for a death you were not even ALLOWED to be involved in personally.

I would like to know where the figure for 15 million comes from,and just how the owner of the Jeep would be expected to pay that? He would never be able to pay that off in his wildest dreams,much less afford a place to live.
People make mistakes,and sometimes there are consquences, as in the 19 year old that was to lazy to even get a drivers license,HE is the 1 that should be held liable. BUT how the hell could he ever pay such a stupid figure as 15 million dollars? SO even the 19 year old shouldn't be expected to pay out more than 10 people would be able to earn in a lifetime.
The dealership and it's insurance company should be footing the bills. THey are the 2 entity's that would not allow the owner to operate the Jeep inside the building.The dealership is also the dingbats that gave a 19 year old without license a job operating motor vehicles.
By #574505 08,May,22 20:32
That the link I wanted to post .could not do it from my phone. So we are fuck if we have problems with our vehicle
By phart [Ignore] 08,May,22 22:11 other posts 
looks that way. People really need to spread this news around nation wide.That is the only way something could be done about it.
IF we can't operate the car in the shop area because of insurance requirements and liability ,who can without us being in legal trouble? Strange how the liability issue is the reason the dealer won't let the owner drive it ,but yet the owner is still liable instead of the dealer???This exposes a strange spot in the law for sure.

By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 08,May,22 21:40 other posts 
Happy Mama's Day to all you incredible moms. None of us would be who we are without you.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 08,May,22 22:04 other posts 
Agreed, even if it falled for us yesterday. I have four incredible daughters because of my wife/There mum

By dgraff [Ignore] 05,May,22 22:24 other posts 
Every one has the right to vote but you do not have the right to vote foolishly by voting for an old old man that was loosing his marbles before the election I could see the dementia setting in just by looking in to his eyes now look at the mess we have things were just fine 4 years ago all I can say is a fool and his followers
By phart [Ignore] 05,May,22 22:28 other posts 
some didn't vote "for biden" they were simply voting against Trump.
They hated Trump so much they were willing to shove America under the bus.
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,May,22 22:43 other posts 
Your absolutely right I know a couple on this site that fit that category
By #610414 06,May,22 00:24
I’m one of those that would have voted for the local dogcatcher before voting for Trump. But, Mountain Man, I take exemption to your idea Biden is senile or even getting senile. Is he old? Yes, he is, but, you don’t loose your marbles because you are old.
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,May,22 06:47 other posts 
Yeah my neighbor she moved here from Florida 5 years ago she is a ditcy woman that voted for Biden because she didn’t like trumps hair so I know how much thought you women from Florida put in to your vote and then yet she’s constantly bitching about the gas prices that she helped create
--------------------------------------- added after 15 minutes

And the old statement I’ve watched and cared for both sets of grand parents my mother and my father all get old let me tell you what your in for in your 80s you no longer have to drink alcohol 🥃 just waking up and getting out of bed your like your drunk then you start hiding things so no one steals them and when you can’t find them anymore every one is stealing from you and you no longer eat meals you fill up on cookies 🍪 cakes 🍰 and pies 🥧 and a bunch of junk you shouldn’t have in the first place now in your 90s you can no longer remember how to get to your hair dresser you’ve been going to for the last 30 years and all the stuff you hid from your self in your 80s you blame a family member of stealing it and you tell everyone they stole stuff even though it’s not true I could go on and on but dementia is a bitch and your president is suffering these symptoms now
By #610414 06,May,22 22:21
Trump Proposed Launching Missiles Into Mexico to ‘Destroy the Drug Labs,’ Esper Says
He had all of his marbles?
By phart [Ignore] 07,May,22 18:03 other posts 
Hey,to me,it was a great idea. The drugs are killing Americans why not fight back? It aint called a drug WAR for nothing you know.
By #610414 07,May,22 18:10
Right. Kill many innocent Mexicans. BTW, since when is it all right to bomb a foreign country?
By phart [Ignore] 08,May,22 08:07 other posts 
Are they innocent when they are growing and manufacturing poisons to send to our people? Since when is it right to sit back and watch them kill our young people with their poisons? Sure it comes from other places to,but why are they immune?
FIX the problem,take out the source.
By #610414 08,May,22 08:10
They produce a product. We are the buyers. Get the buyers to stop buying and problem solved
By phart [Ignore] 08,May,22 13:38 other posts 
I fully support putting the users-buyers away ,yes, good start to the solution.
By phart [Ignore] 06,May,22 17:51 other posts 
lost his marbles, hell ,I aint so damn sure he ever had any! BUT if he did, they went out his ass like a covey of quail years ago.
By #610414 06,May,22 18:03
And Trump was any better? And if it was obvious before the election, why didn’t he get re-elected?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 07,May,22 09:57 other posts 
Some libs.. and almost ALL moderates have buyer's remorse with Biden... Stupid fucks are more concerned with pronouns and vegan values than crime, economy, national security, etc..

You know the stuff the MAJORITY of all Americans are worried about ...

ps- at least 20 dems are trying to push Peloshi for MORE police funding! From the same party that brought us DEFUND police. Fucking idiots!!
By sherryann [Ignore] 07,May,22 18:46 other posts 
SirSkittles, you're spot on. Nothing but Trump haters where I am, but all the libs are now crying about Bidens gas prices
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,May,22 10:58 other posts 
and begging for MORE police... you can't make this up.
By sherryann [Ignore] 08,May,22 13:56 other posts 
yes but they still push for criminals to be let go, worse now a days, they don't even want the police to arrest anyone!
By #610414 06,May,22 00:25
Phart, Trump threw us under the bus long before that
By #275407 07,May,22 19:43
I hate every politician, I won't vote for anyone. They all suck ass. i just live my life the way I want to, I wouldn't care if gas was ten dollars a gallon. I'll see you all in the next life
By #610414 07,May,22 20:51
Maybe, Cody, and it would be my pleasure, but, remember the saying, “If you are not with us, then, you are against us.”
Cody, seeing you in the afterlife would be an honor. Kisses.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,May,22 21:37 other posts 
You really wouldn't care if gas were $10.00 per gallon? I am thankful that I was offered a buyout because at $4.29 per gallon and a daily round-trip of 97 miles from home to work and back 5 days per week would kill my wallet.
By #275407 08,May,22 00:57
I wouldn't wish that on anyone else. I never look at the price of gas, whatever it is,i pay it. I stay away from politics. I admit, I would vote for peewee Herman before I would vote for trump, but what this country needs is a much younger president, Biden is too old as well as trump. My problem is, I listen to all news channels and I don't believe anything they say. They all lie just like news stations do. I much rather be living in the country growing my own food away from any cities.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,May,22 03:22 other posts 
Whatever the price of gas is, I BEGRUDGINGLY pay, as well! Would you really be content living off grid and be self sustainable, too?
By phart [Ignore] 08,May,22 08:10 other posts 
It would be great to be mostly off grid. You need quite a bit of land and good investments to earn intrest to pay for supplys you can't make or grow
You know,there are 2 men that got shot in the back in theators. Abe Lincoln and the poor fellow in front of Pee Wee herman!
By #610414 08,May,22 11:32
Phart, you got me interested so, naturally, I “Googled”

How much land is needed to feed a person?
The baseline diet — what Americans are eating today — required the most land at 1.08 hectares (2.67 acres, or more than two football fields) per person per year, followed by the reduced-fats-and-sweeteners diet at 1.03 hectares (2.55 acres) per person per year.

That is about the size of a 5 acre mini farm. Also, a 20x20 garden will produce enough for 2 people per year. I would buy 10 acres of good land to give a few cows and sheep or goats more room to grace. A small mobile home and a chicken coup close to the house for breakfast eggs and occasional fried chicken is all you need.
Sell the excess to pay utilities.
By phart [Ignore] 08,May,22 13:39 other posts 
Well,you better double it because in a dry season those cows and goats will eat up that 10 acres in short order.
By #610414 08,May,22 16:53
Hay is cheap
By phart [Ignore] 08,May,22 19:24 other posts 
Really now? HUM? that is where the income comes from on my mother's side of the family's farm . Hay sales.And honey to.

Priced a baler lately??
By #610414 08,May,22 19:58
Phart, to sustain two people in beef for one year doesn’t take much. In Central Florida they sell round hay bails for $25 each +/-. I imagine other areas are the same. You don’t need a baler . Just a farm supplier.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,May,22 15:22 other posts 
I just put my spring onions in the ground today
By #610414 08,May,22 16:53
By phart [Ignore] 08,May,22 19:25 other posts 
Some of my spring onions are ready to eat! BUT I have planted them in stages,got 1 last batch to plant.
Got me some Tabasco pepper plants yesterday! Never had a chance to get those before.
By kebmo [Ignore] 08,May,22 12:25 other posts 
Everyone has the right to vote as long as they vote for the candidates I like!
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,May,22 15:16 other posts 
That’s impossible I can’t bring my self to vote for peewee Herman
By phart [Ignore] 08,May,22 19:25 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 08,May,22 14:12 other posts 
Uh, electric ambulance anyone??
Do you REALLY trust this tech that much yet???

By dgraff [Ignore] 05,May,22 19:52 other posts 
Heating oil in Pennsylvania hit’s an all time high 5.85 a gallon thank you joe Biden you old fool that’s 6 gallon for 40 dollars you can bet I’m putting in an electric hot water heater in and adding another propane heater to my heating arsenal
By bella! [Ignore] 05,May,22 20:40 other posts 
Wow! Are you able to dumb it down for me? When I'm dealing with my car, I know approximately what kind of mileage my car should get on a gallon(s) of gasoline. Typically speaking, how many gallins of heating oil do you use, per month to keep your home at the comfortable temperature of 68 degrees during the months of December, January, February?
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,May,22 21:11 other posts 
Maybe 100 to 150 gallon but it only runs at night when I’m home I heat with propane and the wood stove
By phart [Ignore] 05,May,22 22:05 other posts 
I guess the government wants us to friggen freeze to death.
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,May,22 22:14 other posts 
Not the whole government just joe Biden and Obama
By phart [Ignore] 05,May,22 22:30 other posts 
Brent Crude Oil
$110.90 ▲0.76 0.69%
2022.05.05 end-of-day

Commodities
Crude Oil 108.26 +0.42%
Natural Gas 8.78 +4.19%
Gasoline 3.66 +0.17%
Heating Oil 4.04 -3.85%
Gold 1874.00 +0.37%
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 07,May,22 09:55 other posts 
BidenZuela sucks!

Maybe he will tell us that proven false (by lib CNN mind you) Amtrak story again! Oh wait, the senile rat did that for the SEVENTH TIME this week!
By #610414 06,May,22 00:28
Why the government, Phart? Are you, the one that always cries when the government gives a handout to someone, wanting a handout now? Burn your furniture in the fireplace if it’s too costly to use oil
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,May,22 06:41 other posts 
That’s my bitch we didn’t have costly oil products 4 years ago and don’t give me a bunch of excuses and graph’s to look at because it was the same way when Obama was in office and Biden is just a white Obama knock off I knew this would happen right from the beginning but you woken Democrats want to single handedly save the world I say fuck the world and fuck the Democrats and most importantly fuck joe Biden
By #610414 06,May,22 07:43
Fuck this, fuck that. Fuck me?
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

Seriously, though, when Hilary got finger-fucked by Trump, did anything really changed? And if you Republicans where soooo happy with the Clown, why didn’t you re-elect him? If you ask me, and remember, my claim to fame is that I’m a happy slutty whore, I think all this is BS. Stop buying bunker oil and get your neighbors to do the same and soon the prices will drop. No government intervention.
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,May,22 08:33 other posts 
I did quit buying heating oil I switched gears I bought a new propane fireplace for in the dining room and I’m going to pick up an electric hot water heater tomorrow I’m not sitting on my hands like joe Biden I’m doing some thing about it
By #610414 06,May,22 09:52
You might consider getting a tankless water heater (electric). Very economical although, according to Charlie, it has to work with your cold temps.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Here, in Miami, we have two seasons only, the BIG summer and the little summer. Last winter I felt bad about the moths. I took out my winter clothes to air for a WHOLE day.
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,May,22 10:39 other posts 
The day time temperatures are still bouncing back and forth between the low 70s and the low 50s and tonight we have a frost warning up I’m so glad I held off putting my spring onions out in the ground anyway yeah tonight I will be using heat mostly the wood stove and the propane heater
By #610414 06,May,22 23:24
Pick up an electric car and no more bitching about high gas prices. Dev01 also complains about high gas prices……..in Aussie land. Is that Biden’s fault too? Kebmo says Canadians suffer high gas prices. Is that Biden’s fault too? Europe has the same problem. Biden? India keeps buying Russia oil at a bargain. Doing good too. Biden again?
All you cry babies, suck it up. The world is going mad. We are all in the same boat. Biden again? Well, fuck. Get him out and have Harris fix this for you. Biden again?
By kebmo [Ignore] 06,May,22 23:45 other posts 
I don’t know why everybody’s blaming Biden since it was Trump that won the election.
By #610414 07,May,22 07:50
Kebmo, you are sooooo right. Let the Clown be blamed for refusing to serve a second term.
By #660960 07,May,22 06:16
Holy fucking shit you're low IQ.
By #610414 07,May,22 07:35
bce88, you fuck, did you un-block me? And yes, I’m low IQ. I’m only 5 ft tall
By phart [Ignore] 06,May,22 17:45 other posts 
Well the government is the 1 that shuts down pipeline construction, and regulates the hell out of the oil industry . Our gas jumped 20 cent a gallon because of a government forced gas mixture change that directly results in lower fuel economy and higher prices. BOTH of which are counter productive to repairing our economy.
Electric heat is my primary with wood burning fireplace and stove for 2d alternative. strange how our neighbors pay those high propane bills and electric bills. the power bill last winter never went over 310 and that was the coldest month.
By #610414 06,May,22 18:25
The change is needed for better engine control under extreme cold. Go Google it.
By phart [Ignore] 06,May,22 21:24 other posts 
Gasoline 3.76 wholesale cost at closing today.
Now,add your states gas tax to that,and the federal gas tax,and the profit margin, 4.50 a gallon is not going to be far off.

Why that is good for this country at this particular time is beyond me.We are suffering in so many ways. relief is a pipeline or a oil well away.And yet, our so called leaders sit back and watch us suffer.Come november,I hope most of those liberal democrats get sent OUT!
By #610414 06,May,22 22:01
Okay. Now tell me whom you are going to blame when you Republicans get the majority and inflation continues. That’s assuming you are part of a majority because if the midterms keep the Democrats in the majority then you are SOL
By #610414 06,May,22 22:38
HAHAHA. READ THIS.

Moscow's invasion of Ukraine, and subsequent moves by the United States and allies to curtail imports of Russian oil, has tightened supply worldwide.

That has boosted interest in U.S. refined product exports.

Over the last four weeks, the United States has exported an average of 6.3 million barrels of fuels per day (bpd), up 22% from the year-ago period, while its imports of fuels have dropped by 14% in that same time period. That has tightened refined product stocks in the United States and increased prices as well.

Read that last sentence. The greed of big US oil companies, Putin, and Repuckers are to blame for the price of gas
By #660960 08,May,22 04:03
Are you a bot or just completely brainless?
By #610414 08,May,22 08:00
Why do you care? If you want to trade insults, please do it in my thread. So far you have not contributed anything to this conversation.
By #660960 08,May,22 08:26
> So far you have not contributed anything to this conversation.

Neither have you.
The US doesn't need that dirty Canadian sludge.
You oil companies are sitting on lots of idle oil wells.
They just don't use them, because these prices make them even richer.

It's your own fault for giving away your public national treasures to privately owned companies, enriching their owners and fucking over the public.
That's capitalism, your preferred system, so enjoy your 'rewards'!

When this would happen under a Republican president, he would still manage
to blame the Democrats and his voters would believe him.
Propaganda is easy, when right-wingers are the target audience.

If you accepted scientific evidence instead of propaganda and supported investments in renewable energy, you wouldn't have this problem now.
By phart [Ignore] 08,May,22 13:42 other posts 
Trust me,the citizens of the US didn't give away our resources. and Trump was working towards at least using American as in US and Canaduh's oil instead of middle eastern funing terrorist.
Candy 2 warm,how can you ignore a simple factual chart that I have linked for you several times? OIL started going up as soon as biden so called won the election and after paying 105 bucks for a fill up with a 1/4 tank already, Yea,I am pissed enough to vote for the dog catcher if it can get rid of 1 fucking democrat.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #269   #270   #271   #272   #273   #274   #275   #276   #277   #278   ...#769

Show It Off