Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #271

Pages:  #1... #266   #267   #268   #269   #270   #271   #272   #273   #274   #275   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 16,May,22 07:45 other posts 
Do you like your partner, whether male or female, trim perhaps sporting an athletic body OR on the thicker side, men might still have "guns" whereas the women have soft curves????

Please comment.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,May,22 08:13 other posts 
On a woman I like a little junk in the trunk
On a man I like a young hard body toned hard and full of cum
--------------------------------------- added after 13 minutes

If I slap a woman on the butt on Christmas Day it should keep jiggling till New Year’s Day
By #610414 16,May,22 11:41
I like a male tush rounded and spankable. On a woman, I like hips and boobs.
By biggg [Ignore] 16,May,22 17:28 other posts 
soft curves are nice and more feminine, maybe it´s just an age thing with me. Like a woman (although i´m single since years :-( with more body to love

By phart [Ignore] 16,May,22 16:05 other posts 
I have never used "net flix" but looks like someone running the company has had enough bullshit and finally said what needed to be said.
only registered users can see external links

in a nut shell,if you don't like what you are doing , LEAVE!

By phart [Ignore] 16,May,22 12:21 other posts 

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,May,22 08:10 other posts 
Detroit sucks?

Have a friend in Detroit this weekend. She is miserable. The hotel is lacking services- restaurant closed, no housekeeping, cannot even get food delivered. Seems most of the places are closed, or have VERY limited items on the menu. This is the Marriott Renaissance in Downtown Detroit. Not some 3 story dumpster that Cat would book.

She even went to a convenience store. The shelves are empty. Feels like another liberal cesspool stuck in 2020. No one wants to work there either apparently. Trash and closed businesses line the streets.

Appears their governor is even worse that mine are in NY. At least things are open here despite the crime. Liberal Utopia?
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,May,22 08:36 other posts 
I don’t do city life very well as soon as I get in a crowd I start thinking criminally insane thoughts
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,May,22 09:31 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,May,22 09:36 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 16,May,22 10:04 other posts 
That's rather sad to hear. Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance is in Tower 400 and I believe that's the same tower GM World Headquarters occupies, too. GM bought the Renaissance Center about 20 years ago and made it their World Headquarters. A crap hotel is NOT the optimal impression a world leader would want to leave with the visitors and their guests.
By phart [Ignore] 16,May,22 11:44 other posts 
I stayed at a cheap motel,Days Inn thursday night while on a short road trip. No phone in the room,not that I needed it,but the fridge,hell I had to jurk the plug out of the wall. To noisy, gap under the door big enough for a python to crawl thru and eat me in my sleep.
BUT it was 1 of their freshly renovated rooms.! NEw paint and hard wood floors. Clean bed,new bathtub-shower,clean as could be. Just lacking some things you know?
they were under remodel and what a situation that was. A stack of mattresses about 20 feet high in the corner of the parking lot I hope they were just waiting for a dumpster.
No body wants to work these days. I used a coupon I got out of a book from a rest stop on I81 and was able to sleep over for 59 bucks.

By bella! [Ignore] 14,May,22 18:13 other posts 
Although this YouTube video is 20 minutes long, it was filled with 19 minutes of LAUGHS!

By phart [Ignore] 15,May,22 00:35 other posts 
thanks posting that. I typed a longer post but the site ate it.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,May,22 00:51 other posts 
It's funny, right!? I laughed and laughed! The dude seems to have too much time on his hands. The squirrel-a-pult....
By phart [Ignore] 15,May,22 08:17 other posts 
Oh yes funny!
I had typed about the bird feeder in the back yard.there was a big tree that had a limb that was right over it. Squirrels would jump down on the feeder all the time. We cut the tree after it got hit by lighting and the next morning, there was 5 squirrels walking around the stump, looking all around, looking up,so funny to watch. They decided to shimmy up the metal pipe the feeder was on. So we took a gallon soup can and a peice of old used wood stove pipe and made a guard with it. All the squirrels were walking around with black soot all over them for days after that. I joked about tied a rope around them and using them for chimney sweeps.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,May,22 18:04 other posts 
You've got to watch the squirrel maze 2.0 version video that I attached to my response to Ananas2xLekker. Another big hoot! The guy, Mark Rober, said in his video that he worked for NASA. WOW!

I'm not sure if he continues to do this but he has online classes and people can register by going to;

Monthly.com/MarkRober
That really is a great video. I have seen it a while back and showed it to family.

Mark Rober also made the squirrel maze 2.0.
It's on the same channel, but the link gets messed up with an emoticon.

The 59 million views could make him around $118,000, according to this article:

Someone else made a squirrel maze 3.0. Less funny, but very difficult.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,May,22 14:00 other posts 
Here is the backyard squirrel maze 2.0, another video worth watching if you want a good laugh!!

By bella! [Ignore] 15,May,22 18:20 other posts 
I watched the squirrel obstacle course 3.0, definitely not as much thought, entertaining OR funny like Mark Rober's. This guy only has 82 subscribers versus 21.8 M subscribers and 121 K views versus 594 M views. It's like comparing apples to oranges.

By phart [Ignore] 13,May,22 20:40 other posts 
Gee,if the MOTHER of the baby was there,this would not be a issue.I can't believe people are offended by a totally natural idea of raising a baby. No different than animals nursing their young.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,May,22 21:51 other posts 
Golly, gosh, prior to the time that the world was introduced to Huggies (disposable diapers) and Enfamil (a liquid/powdered alternative of milk) and WHAT IF it was impossible or inconvenient for the mother to breast feed, what did our civilization do?

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan had lactating areas for mothers to go to so they had private time and a designated area for this. By the way, I wasn't a breastfeeding mother AND although this is a different hurdle, NOR was I a smoker so I was expected to stay at my desk other than for my unpaid 60 minutes designated for lunch and 2 15 minute paid breaks.
By phart [Ignore] 13,May,22 22:45 other posts 
Yea, smokers have gotten more breaks because of their addiction , not right but seems not much was done for decades. Smoke free facility's have helped to make it better for everyone.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,May,22 23:13 other posts 
Yes, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan was a smoke free campus HOWEVER that only meant workers could not smoke at their desk or on the grounds. In order to get "their smoke on", they went across the street and utilized a covered bus stop (for inclement weather days) OR smoked on the city sidewalk. BOOM! Smokers in compliance, problem solved!
Oh I see, next on the list: pregnant women who smoke or drink should go to prison.
US women are being jailed for having miscarriages

She took drugs while being pregnant. It could be the reason of her miscarriage.
Wasn't it better if she had an abortion?
By phart [Ignore] 14,May,22 07:28 other posts 
That is why there has been a war on drugs for decades.
Now liberals want to legalize them.
just plain bonkers
By #610414 14,May,22 11:50
Obviously you don’t know the myriad of issues that can prevent a mother from breast feeding her baby. Example: baby won’t latch to mother’s breast. Mother doesn’t produce enough milk. Mother has underlying problems that would be passed to baby. Mother died at child birth. Mother works and is not able to breast feed at work.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,May,22 09:39 other posts 
Hey, phart, I found this on YouTube. What I found interesting was the mother standing in front of her big stash of formula suggesting that there was a special place in hell for that person who sold her that bounty of formula at a bumped up price. Seems to me she wasn't interested in sharing and the only mother/baby she was concerned about was her and her child. Funny how people are....

By bella! [Ignore] 14,May,22 19:41 other posts 
I just earned 30 points for playing PLAY BALL! /ball.php

Thank you players, thank you admin!

By bella! [Ignore] 14,May,22 14:37 other posts 
Cheetos in Southern California are a bit different then the Cheetos sold in Southeastern Michigan. Apparently, FritoLay distributes different "flavors" in the liberal states.

By phart [Ignore] 14,May,22 16:51 other posts 
Oh it's ok, it is just marijuana, it's natural.

Sarcasm over.
This is what happens when you give a inch on something like pot. It is legal and available. so people push the envelope.
Makes me wonder what kind of parents that kid has that put the pot in the chips. Pot head parents might be making pot head kids?
What kind of parent is letting a 9 year old get near pot?Or not watching over them as to where they go and might be near it?

By bella! [Ignore] 14,May,22 12:07 other posts 
Well, he came and now he's gone bye-bye. Yep, POOF! Profile #668894 established under the name of WildMan was deleted by the user. It might have been nice if he stuck around to determine whether anyone had mellowed in these 6 or 7 years.

/member.php?w=668894

By bella! [Ignore] 14,May,22 11:27 other posts 
Here's another lawsuit over coffee spillage. Gee, I remember the McDonald's coffee caper, but I lost track that it happened 30 years ago. An accident yielding a 3 million dollar settlement 30 years ago would probably mean a 30 million payout in today's economy.

By bella! [Ignore] 13,May,22 22:01 other posts 
Wow! Philadelphia is known to be the city of "Brotherly Love".....just watch your back at the gas pump!

By sherryann [Ignore] 13,May,22 22:18 other posts 
Looks like where I live.

(Hi bella!)
By bella! [Ignore] 13,May,22 22:55 other posts 
Hi, sherryann! I really hope you have exaggerated about this looking like where you live.
By #668630 13,May,22 22:23
Well, No more drug dealing for them 🧐🧐😬
By phart [Ignore] 13,May,22 22:44 other posts 
there is bound to be a reason for that .the victim must have really pissed someone off.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,May,22 22:54 other posts 
The report didn't indicate that it was a drug related shooting. People/workers do get "popped" for screwing up "your" fast food orders, is it possible that it was something just as senseless? It's rather sad and that this young man and father was killed over WHATEVER. What is interesting, the surveillance footage is clear as day, the type of car and license plate number. My guess the car was reported earlier as a stolen vehicle.

By bella! [Ignore] 13,May,22 22:24 other posts 
James Moore, New York's longest serving inmate, was paroled several days ago after serving 60+ years of incarceration for the r@pe and death of a 14 year old girl.

WOW! Life in prison couldn't have been too hard, the 88 year old man looks rather spry for his age. Woot, woot! This speaks highly of our prison system!

By #668630 13,May,22 22:28
Wow 88 ? 🤔😲
By phart [Ignore] 13,May,22 22:41 other posts 
I saw this and posted about it on cats thread to show how liberal justice works. Yea, spry enough to fondle and talk dirty to girls again. just what we need another "role model".Should be in jail when he croaks.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,May,22 22:42 other posts 
Looks pretty good for 88 years old, right? I guess his 60+ years in prison didn't take a toll on him! Three meals and a clean bed.....

By Dev01 [Ignore] 13,May,22 11:01 other posts 
Remember the book Gulliver's travels. I have a new one just called, Drollingers travels. Remember to hit that like button and subscribe lol. patreons get all the good footage. Message me for my BT wallet address lol--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutesJust remember it's shit coin so really has no value in the bit world. Unless you want to buy the shitcoin. Send me a message on drollingerblacklistuser.org.shitcunt.ca.onion
By bella! [Ignore] 13,May,22 15:16 other posts 
Did he blacklist you, too?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 13,May,22 18:31 other posts 
Of course, sent him the wrong pizza... he don't like anchovies... apparently too salty 🤣🤣🤣🤣
By bella! [Ignore] 13,May,22 21:35 other posts 
I remember reading a post of yours from a couple of days ago where you recognized that he had been a member "since day one", you also lauded him for not personally attacking your family, your wife, your children. All top notch qualities displayed by the "king of the site", were his other profiles as kind to you? It doesn't surprise me that he would want his main and PROMINENT profile to appear sqeaky clean.

By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,22 19:18 other posts 
The chat room(s) were populated with some interesting members, most ass wipes. Yeah, I popped in because WildMan aka MONTED was there, Jamie , cody8789 , BuckFizz , Love2show2 , notnow and bjuk were there to name a few. The pleasant members were pleasant and the ass wipes were, well they were as expected, they were ASS WIPES!

BuckFizz threw something out about the Evaluation Panel being corrupted. Since I didn't stick around when MONTED left, I wasn't able to defend it. I will remind everyone that when AndreaAsian pledged "with everything that is holy" or whatever that bullshit was that she said, I didn't vote to boot Ari R's secondary profile.

I will not vote to delete members unless the reporting member presents VALID REASONS with VALID FACTS. This fabricated, petty bullshit doesn't float with me. Examples being; "the member said they're going to r@pe me", "the member says they're going to kill me", "I'm scared of that member".....Boo-fucking-hoo! Follow the GOLDEN RULE; Don't start no shit and there will be no shit.

This evening/late afternoon, schwulerfickschwanz was reported by Michael19 with the following explanation: Harassing me constantly! also posts copy pasted images with **** boys. The guys he has in his pics are **** and It makes me incredibly worried.

Michael19 should be incredibly worried, IF his profile/bio says he's 20 years old and he's been here since March, 2018, what does that make him? Apparently my vote and observation were enough for *kmadeau* to withdraw his vote to delete. Poor guy, he has no clue of what's going on!
By #574505 12,May,22 21:11
Well look who saw your post about Michael19 now leo report him.. that not far
By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,22 21:35 other posts 
leopoldij is a point grubbing, cheap ass, ass wipe.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 12,May,22 22:05 other posts 
Hallelujah. That cunt is whack
By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,22 22:15 other posts 
Uh, ya think!?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 12,May,22 22:18 other posts 

🤣🤣🤣

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #266   #267   #268   #269   #270   #271   #272   #273   #274   #275   ...#769

Show It Off