Tired of ads
on this site?

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #258

Pages:  #1... #253   #254   #255   #256   #257   #258   #259   #260   #261   #262   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jun,22 23:49 other posts 
Unbelievable, over 2,000 car thefts in 2022 in Seattle, Washington! Looks like Seattle has turned into a liberal shit hole.

only registered users can see external links

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 21:03 other posts 
leopoldij reported 13 year SYD member, mattsjohnson18 , for deletion because after conducting a thorough audit of the member's gallery, leo found 2 pictures that matched images found on the internet.

These photos have been peacefully displayed in mattsjohnson18's gallery for quite some time as member uploaded one of those photos on October, 2015 and the other photo in October, 2014. Can you believe it? Those pictures have been proudly displayed for 7 and 8 years but leo is desperate for points!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 21:08 other posts 
Leo is Latin for grub. Needs to spend some coin on points not whores.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 21:13 other posts 
Are you able to see his pile of points? I suspect the points look much like JohnS's.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 21:14 other posts 
Mr Spooner should have spent because he has not been able to for some time 🤣
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 11:15 other posts 
By #574505 02,Jun,22 13:13
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 14:00 other posts 
Ha! And he keeps every point, too!
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 09:14 other posts 
f.y.i., this is the response I received from mattsjohnson18 before he deleted the pictures.

02,Jun,22 08:35 mattsjohnson18: I don't know where this is coming from. I don't have any pics on my wall that I didn't take myself in Asheville. I don't even know where to look for this abuse report to reject it or see their "proof". The pics of my friend have been on my wall for years.

02,Jun,22 08:45 bella!: I showed you a screen shot of the report made and I recognize that those pictures have been displayed for 7 to 8 years but the fact remains, you were reported for deletion by another member because he was able to find matches on the internet.

02,Jun,22 08:53 mattsjohnson18: I was trying to send you a photo of me with the girl in Asheville. It's never been on my wall. I suspect that someone at some point cribbed the photos from my wall and put them online. Whatever. Also I have answered some of leopoldij's polls on this site. I'm guessing he didn't like my answers. Anyway, I'm not looking to get deleted, so I guess I'll be deleting the two pictures in question.

02,Jun,22 08:53 mattsjohnson18: Thank you for the heads up, btw. I actually appreciate that.

02,Jun,22 09:00 bella!: Hold up on deleting them, please.

02,Jun,22 09:01 bella!: I'm going to go directly to admin and ask that he intervene.

02,Jun,22 09:02 mattsjohnson18: I already deleted them, sorry. But there are plenty more of her that I took personally, plus I just uploaded a new one that I've never posted before, so I guarantee you it's nowhere else on the internet.

02,Jun,22 09:04 bella!: I posted about this "bullshit" in the Forum yesterday. Sadly, many might look at this a being a 50 point bounty for having you successfully deleted.

02,Jun,22 09:05 mattsjohnson18: I appreciate any help you can lend. I'm also willing to talk with an admin; I just have no idea how to do that. I suspect someone is just messing with me for some reason, but I don't know why.
By #574505 02,Jun,22 14:23
I ask him why not try to get verify
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 11:19 other posts 
An update to leopoldij 's referral of mattsjohnson18 for deletion. mattsjohnson18 connected admin, directly, and must have provided compelling proof that he was indeed the owner of the pictures that leo reported him for AND the referral was immediately removed by admin.

Thank you, Jamie , for freezing leo's frivolous report and reaching out to mattsjohnson18.
By #574505 02,Jun,22 11:35
Just trying to help some members out .that has so many years here.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 12:23 other posts 
Absolutely, continue to stand up and say NO to this bullshit!

The interesting thing about leo's referral of mattsjohnson18 was that mattsjohnson18 had a full series of pictures taken at this event yet leo, the numb nuts, was able to find matches on only TWO. Gee, is it possible that someone SNAGGED mattsjohnson18's pictures and posted them elsewhere? Not in leo's world, don't stand between leo and the 50 point bounty. Heck, Mr CountryCouple54 has said he's found their pictures on websites that he has not posted on. It happens, leo, get that through your thick head.
By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 12:29 other posts 
That's correct. Years ago pics were stolen from several girls on SYC and a whole website was started with them. Also since our return, we have accounts on UpLust and Adultism. And way back, Big9inch had found his and my pics on a Russian gay site.🤣
By #275407 02,Jun,22 12:59
I found my pictures on a gay dating site that I have never been a member of. I think that was made by a past member of this site that tried to get back at me.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 13:41 other posts 
And that is why it makes me CRAZY when voters can't see beyond black & white when it comes to Stolen/Copyright Violation reports, especially those submitted by leo. leo puts so much effort in his referrals. Gee, I wonder who he's going to report today. eerie, meanie, money, MOE!
By #275407 02,Jun,22 12:57
And Leo should have had his privilege banned from having any member deleted in the future. How many more members is he going to have deleted just so he can score some points.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 13:46 other posts 
Countless. Countless....

All his referrals aren't bad or frivolous HOWEVER I would say 35% are. Can you imagine reporting images that have been displayed 8 years, for cryin' out loud! There should be a statute of limitations on pictures and profiles!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 13:35 other posts 
Someone should petition Admin to fuck Leo's ability to report anything to the panel. He is a site leach and known scummy cunt. Has been since day one.

Def models himself off Spoon Boy

Too bad Spooner is in the ground!
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 13:57 other posts 
My concerns with many of leo's referrals are that ALL he is looking for is a match. It doesn't matter what website the match is found, he found a match. It doesn't matter that admin doesn't mind an occasional internet picture as long the posting member does not claim ownership. Furthermore, admin's guidelines for voters, that there are NO guidelines AND exhibiting common sense otherwise you should not participate are sadly overlooked!

Hey, YOU draft the petition.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 21:43 other posts 
We tried to get rid of Leo some time ago but the walrus and her band of merry men saved him
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 21:49 other posts 
Was that when leo was reported for posting pictures of women without their consent or knowledge?
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 21:52 other posts 
Yep and skittles and I were still aloud to vote
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 22:01 other posts 
I think that the vote was frozen at the time I saw the referral but I will be completely honest, if I could have voted, I would have voted NO ABUSE.
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 05:19 other posts 
That’s ok you vote the way you feel is right and I commend you for that
Me I had an agenda he is a pig and pigs get slaughtered
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 12:53 other posts 
leo is an ass wipe and a nuisance but if people were deleted for those reasons......
By #574505 02,Jun,22 13:58
dgraff to bad you can't vote to delete. Or else some one would try.
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 22:13 other posts 
In that case I wish I could vote but for the most part I’m glad I can’t
By #610414 03,Jun,22 07:06
HoneyCock, is that for ever?
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Jun,22 08:31 other posts 
As far as I know it is that dirty little whore under cover Angel got me all wound up over the way she vote’s and then yet started messaging me antagonizing me until she had me that mad that I did something stupid just to get her goat and then she immediately ran to admin and squealed like the pig that she is
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jun,22 08:52 other posts 
May I share with you what I recall?
By #610414 03,Jun,22 08:59
I’m not sure if that was meant for HoneyCock or me. I’d like to know.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Jun,22 09:06 other posts 
Yes you sure may Bella
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jun,22 10:25 other posts 
As I recall, there were multiple Evaluation referrals made that day, 2 maybe 3, possibly more, and it was probably leo who reported all the profiles. My guess is that the referrals were for Stolen/Copyright Violation and you froze the voting stating you would contact the member and make them aware of the violation that they were being charged with. Whether AndreaAsian had wound you up or not, you did not follow through by connecting with the accused members. Yes, AndreaAsian has the knack of stirring up stuff, messaging members who didn't vote the way she wanted the vote to go and her messages tended to be insulting. She may have contacted admin OR maybe admin researched himself to see whether you followed through with what you said you were going to do, I don't know. What got you in trouble was that you did not follow through and that kinda made you look spiteful.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Does that sound familiar?
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Jun,22 10:36 other posts 
What can I say I am spiteful and now I screw with under cover Angel every chance I get
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

No worry though I have a plan for everything a diabolical plot
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jun,22 10:56 other posts 
But does that jog your memory? Isn't that why admin revoked your voting privilege?
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Jun,22 11:32 other posts 
Yep pretty much
By #610414 03,Jun,22 13:53
HoneyCock…..

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 06:15 other posts 
Holy fuck, how is the world doing when we need trashfences for rivers:
By phart [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 07:40 other posts 
Sad,but we did have returnable bottles and glass jars back years ago.
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 08:20 other posts 
What can we expect from a third world country like Guatemala again why bother trying to save the United States when other countries just keep on fucking up what do they do with all that trash they scoop out of that river most likely put it in a pile and burn it
Good article though
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 13:01 other posts 
Apparently the US is more responsible for plastic in the ocean than Guatemala,
even though the US is only on 8th place.

Ranking of countries that dump plastics in the ocean (in kg/year):
1. India (126.5 million kg)
2. China (over 70.7 million kg)
3. Indonesia (56.333 million kg)
4. Brazil (38 million kg)
5. Thailand (22.8 million kg)
6. Mexico (3.5 million kg)
7. Egypt (2.5 million kg)
8. United States (2.4 million kg)

Now this does give a twisted view, because a lot of western countries ship their plastic waste to India and China, in the full knowledge that they just chuck it in the ocean.
Just like we park old ships on the beach of Bangladesh and we send our old clothes to Africa, where 80% is useless and end up as piles of synthetic fibre waste.

By phart [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 15:38 other posts 
Use cotton, use glass, make things repairable ,rebuildable.
THis throw away society has caught up with the lazy people. and now they hollar foul. When they are the 1's to lazy to take bottles back to the super market,to lazy to repair their lawnmower . Tvs are made to chunk after a year or 2.Used to be repairable ,sometimes simply replacing a tube.
Not all "progress" is good.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 16:22 other posts 
Regarding progress, I hear you and I agree 100%. It's too bad that WE are more interested in having things done cost effectively, dare I say CHEAP, and basically, we have caused our own problems.
Good points, I agree.
Fortunately the progress is changing to less disposable products.
Sometimes it needs to be forced from manufacturers.
That's what the 'right to repair' legislation is all about.
It's 'regulation', which some find a dirty word, but I hope in this case you agree.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Jun,22 11:36 other posts 
Absolutely
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Jun,22 11:31 other posts 
Dgraff India and a bunch of third world shit holes doing most of the bad stuff here. Shocking!
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Jun,22 11:36 other posts 
Absolutely

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Jun,22 11:29 other posts 
kitty Much better than the Saggy Granny Cat who needs a kick in her cat cunt

By #610414 27,May,22 10:33
This is what DeSantis Florida has come to.

By phart [Ignore] 27,May,22 22:20 other posts 
whoopty do, he can't say a certain word.

sounds like he won't be a engineer or technician ,he will be 1 of those "warriors" that really doesn't do anything but stir crap up
By #610414 29,May,22 09:19
Freedom of speech?
By phart [Ignore] 29,May,22 11:21 other posts 
We white people can't use the n word,and shouldn't but it is freedom of speech to. So why is it you are lopsided on freedom of speech? Gay is ok to say but not the n word? both can be used in a negative context.
By #610414 29,May,22 15:17
Because anyone can utter both words but, the N word is derogatory and racist and not socially acceptable while gay just describes a sexual orientation and is socially acceptable to use.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,May,22 15:51 other posts 
And what are your thoughts on someone calling another person a "homo"? My opinion, calling someone a "homo" is derogatory and offensive.
By #610414 29,May,22 16:42
My thoughts are that calling someone a homo is derogatory and it’s used by me in that fashion, but, like Phart said, “freedom of speech “ etc. Your thread header says
Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

Well, I’m SOMEWHAT respectful. There’s a lot worse epithets I could have used.
While, perhaps, not describing YOU KNOW WHOM in a nice manner, it’s no less true than calling a black person the N word or describing the sexual organs of the site female members as “CUNTS”, there it is. Are you going to sensor me or blacklist me for expressing how I feel? If you do, then do the same to YOU KNOW WHO or show the site your two-faced nature.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,May,22 17:12 other posts 
Calling someone a "homo" when they do not even utter your name is uncalled for. I have explained to you, at least one time before, that if someone comes at you "guns-a-blazin'", IF they call you a "cunt", "BITCH" or something derogatory, have a go at them. And if those types of posts are in this thread and I think things have escalated too far, I will ask both parties to back down. For you to just decide you're going to call someone a "homo", someone who admittedly does not care for you and who does not post about you, once again, you have taken things TOO FAR.
By #610414 29,May,22 17:49
Fair enough. I reluctantly apologize. I will go back to copy/pasting in my thread. If you don’t like what I post there, you are welcome to comment there. No editing. Just reactions.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,May,22 19:21 other posts 
Reluctantly apologize? Save it.

And you wonder why I consider you vulgar, offensive, disrespectful, etc. It amazes me that you don't condone anyone calling an African American, "nigga" or "nigger", yet you see nothing wrong with popping off and calling a gay man, "homo", someone who has not even verbally assaulted you. Your attitude about name calling does not make any sense to me.
By #610414 29,May,22 20:30
Not A man. That man. He has consistently made disparaging remarks about me. Just because he may not be uncouth, does not make it any less palatable. You don’t need me to tell you this. You know how many times that man and you have discussed me in a deprecating and insulting manner.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,May,22 21:02 other posts 
In the past I have made complimentary remarks about your passion on certain things but it's really difficult to see your positive qualities when you allow your abrasive self to take over.

It's rather comical that you would wonder how many times I have discussed you in an insulting and deprecating manner. I guarantee that it's less than the number of times that you've referred to me as "BITCH". You are not satisfied unless your insults are over the top and the crudest. It's important for you to be seen, to be heard, to have the last word. My opinion, you are a loose cannon. You tried to transform yourself upon lix's departure and I give you credit, apparently you've fooled more fools than I ever expected.
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,May,22 11:34 other posts 
I would like to clarify just one thing I use the terms nigga and I will throw another one in the mix and that is spick now here is the tricky part not every black man is a nigga Steve Harvey is a black man mister Floyd and Rodney King were niggas and the same for Puerto Rican’s there is good and bad in every race including white people so if I refer to some one as a nigga it retains to weather or not they are law abiding
By phart [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 21:24 other posts 
I always thought the n word had a r at the end?
I remember reading in my 1926 dictionary, I will have to try and find it, that the n word with "ardly" at the end was to describe a miserly frugal person.
By #610414 03,Jun,22 07:10
So, HoneyCock, if I say, “Governor DeSantis is a Nigga, that’s okay?
By phart [Ignore] 03,Jun,22 09:59 other posts 
Sure,if he can call you a "ghost" in return.That is 1 of the many derogatory names blacks have for whites.
I feel like if I am called a cracker,a spook, a ghost, a honkie,I SHOULD be able to whine and bitch and piss and moan and start a WLM movement and eventually buy myself a 6 million dollar mansion with donations to my "cause".
By #610414 03,Jun,22 10:03
This country works on the free looti...er.. enterprise system. go for it
By #275407 29,May,22 16:46
What ever happened to the days where they used the word gay as in gay and happy
By bella! [Ignore] 29,May,22 17:18 other posts 
My guess is if you Google "gay", you're not going to see that it means "happy".

Feed me peanuts and call me DUMBO! I used my Pocket Thesaurus app and this is what is reflected.

gay
Synonyms - favored, content, granted, contented, endowed, blissful, fortunate, glad, joyful, joyous, lucky

By #610414 29,May,22 17:45
I don’t know but I get a laugh when I watch older movies
By #275407 29,May,22 17:47
Cat, older movies, you mean silent movies only joking, couldn't pass on that one
By #610414 29,May,22 17:50
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,May,22 19:55 other posts 
People unwelcome in Florida:

By phart [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 21:21 other posts 
By #610414 03,Jun,22 07:11
Cody, I’m happy, Charlie’s gay who strays.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #253   #254   #255   #256   #257   #258   #259   #260   #261   #262   ...#769

Show It Off