Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #260

Pages:  #1... #255   #256   #257   #258   #259   #260   #261   #262   #263   #264   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By Dev01 [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 22:05 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

FFS said another one in about a fortnight was easy prediction, I don't get it
By phart [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 15:40 other posts 
at least this 1 is a bit easier to understand why. The shooter went for the surgeon that botched his back surgery and put him in severe pain.I can understand that to a point because pain is tough to deal with.
It obviously was not the way to deal with the situation ,a lawsuit would have been the legal approach.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 13:41 other posts 
More liberal logic- NYC enjoyed some of the lowest crime in HISTORY until liberal democrats fucked that off with bail reform, defund police, and making so many previous felonies, misdemeanors. Criminals are running amok here and even during broad daylight.

When that fucked off (no one with a IQ above 70 saw this coming) now they want to "fix it." You can't make this up.

NYPD had an elite unit that went after guns and felons. Highly trained officers that really had an impact. Nearly 700 officers were assigned to the unit before it was disbanded by the moron De Blasio. This dumb cunt made everyone think they just grabbed up any cunt for a stop and frisk. A HUGE lie! They knew who had the guns from a variety of investigated methods and smashed thugs. Now, cunts carry guns here and operate with impunity.

Even better: libs complaining about crime after voting for these morons in the first place. It is a disease.

An excerpt from the NY Post today:

Mayor Eric Adams has appointed a “gun violence czar” to tackle a scourge of Big Apple shootings that is only expected to worsen as the summer heat approaches, a high-ranking police official told The Post on Thursday.

Adams tapped Andre T. Mitchell — the founder of Brooklyn anti-violence group Man Up!, which has previously come under scrutiny from city investigators — for the role.

The New York Times on Wednesday first reported that Mitchell will serve in the position, which is sometimes named “gun violence prevention chair” and will reportedly not be paid in that role.

“We’re going to be focusing on precision prevention, really trying our darndest to get through to the people who may even consider acting out,” Mitchell told the Times.

A rep for the mayor would not confirm the new volunteer position or Mitchell’s appointment, instead sending The Post a lengthy statement touting Adams’ gun violence prevention efforts since taking office in January.

“Like so many cities across the nation, New York City is facing a gun violence epidemic, and like many of these cities, the sea of gun violence in our city does not have a single point of origin. It flows from many rivers, each contributing to the problem. Mayor Adams has been focused on damming these many rivers, concentrating efforts on intervention and prevention,” said spokesman Fabien Levy.

“We will continue to roll out programs in the days, weeks, and months ahead to remove guns from our streets, protect our communities, and create a safe, prosperous, and just city for all New Yorkers.”

By phart [Ignore] 25,May,22 20:15 other posts 
I guess I have offended someone as i have picked up another black list. now 6 people hate me instead of 5.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,May,22 20:28 other posts 
You only have 6
By phart [Ignore] 25,May,22 20:30 other posts 
yep,not bad
BUT for goodness sake,if you don't agree with someone,or don't like them, why be a puss? just don't pay em any attention.
I blacklisted some people though because they just plain pissed me off. And I blacklist those that black list me to level the playing field.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,May,22 20:42 other posts 
Your doing fine I have 20 that black listed me
By bella! [Ignore] 25,May,22 21:30 other posts 
phart, members choose to blacklist for flimsy and often very strange reasons, just learn to roll with it. An observation, you have been blacklisted by 6 folks however you have blacklisted 12 members. Obviously, 6 of those 12 folks did not reciprocate. Do you feel that you blacklisted for valid reasons and did you advise them WHY?
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,May,22 21:50 other posts 
I always give a why and I pour my heart into them
By bella! [Ignore] 25,May,22 22:24 other posts 
Gee, was that said with sincerity?
By bella! [Ignore] 25,May,22 22:26 other posts 
I've maintained that as a rule, I am NOT the first to blacklist however I will reciprocate.
By #610414 02,Jun,22 10:38
You do make exceptions

By phart [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 23:41 other posts 
And people wonder why the world is going to hell in a handbasket? California is fucked UP!
Read this and tell me it makes sense not to report threats or whatever???

By phart [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 18:53 other posts 
Speaking of humor.

Kevin Sorbo
@ksorbs | 1,084,593 followers
If I had a dollar for every time Biden said or did something stupid I’d be able to buy gas.
· 15:12, 21 Mar 2022

Kevin Sorbo
@ksorbs
You think your job is hard? Try being the sign language interpreter for Biden.
12:51 PM · Mar 28, 2021·Twitter for iPhone
THis is the best 1 I have ever read. Kevin hit the nail on the head with that 1.!
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 20:35 other posts 
Here's President Biden on inflation. Yeah, he's "tasting" our pain. Undoubtedly the prices at the grocery store's are not a concern to him or Hunter.

By Dev01 [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 20:42 other posts 
Would like to see it but unfortunately video not available in our cuntry. Will watch it when home from work
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 21:10 other posts 
It was mentioned in Jimmy Fallon's monolog from a couple of weeks ago. Are you able to view this video?

By phart [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 22:44 other posts 
To borrow a term that cat has used, biden is the Paragon of ineptness.
By #610414 01,Jun,22 20:43

The Clown’s 75

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 10:36 other posts 
Grapefruit update.

On April 19,2022, I posted that I was craving grapefruit and ultimately ended up buying two 5lb bags of grapefruit for a total of 14 darn grapefruit. Yeah, I bought two bags because there was a the buy BOGO (buy one get one free) sale going on. Today is June 1 and I FINALLY finished grapefruit #14. Never again will I buy more than 3 grapefruit at a time no matter how good the sale.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 11:30 other posts 
Be careful on yer intake of grapefruit Bella... not sure if you are on any medications but grafruuit is known to fuck off a lot of meds... Not being a smart ass either

Now being a smart ass- you also don't want to turn into a sour puss like The Saggy Granny Cat

By phart [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 11:56 other posts 
By #610414 01,Jun,22 12:02
Be careful on yer intake of grapefruit Bella... not sure if you are on any medications but grafruuit is known to fuck off a lot of meds... or
turn you into a sour puss like The Saggy Granny, Cat (according to that paragon of crap, Skittles)
By phart [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 12:11 other posts 
par·a·gon
/ˈperəˌɡän/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: paragon; plural noun: paragons

a person or thing regarded as a perfect example of a particular quality.

Try not to be a paragon of sourpuss!

By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,22 05:00 other posts 
I am having difficulty getting to my page, in fact, I can't navigate there at all. Anyone else having problems?
By dannyff [Ignore] 31,May,22 05:14 other posts 
Are you getting "Your connection is not private" that is what I am gettting
By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,22 05:18 other posts 
YES!
By PoloFields [Ignore] 31,May,22 13:33 other posts 
Had the same problem. Got here thru the SYD site, but can't log in via my usual,show it off. And I get the same message on the c-word site or clicking on any ladies' profile.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,22 05:21 other posts 
This is a copy and paste of the message;

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from showyourcunt.org (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
By biggg [Ignore] 31,May,22 12:36 other posts 
yep, same me
By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,22 05:24 other posts 
Strange, I can jump to your page by using your post and clicking on your screen name in the upper left-hand corner of your post, BUT NOT MINE....
By dannyff [Ignore] 31,May,22 05:28 other posts 
Show your dick is working for me just Show your cunt is not
By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,22 05:38 other posts 
Apparently there is a problem as noted below. I hope as soon as admin wakes up, he will work on getting the bugs out.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,22 05:45 other posts 
Hey, thanks for responding to my initial post.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,22 05:34 other posts 
I have jumped to your page, dgraff 's page, Dev01 's page, phart 's page, Ananas2xLekker 's page, Sir-Skittles page (ALL are SYD members) however cannot jump to CAT 's page or sherryann 's page (both are SYC members)
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,May,22 05:38 other posts 
Every thing seems to be working for me
By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,22 05:43 other posts 
You can jump to my page, CAT's and sherryann's page, too?
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,May,22 05:49 other posts 
I was able earlier but not now none of the syc members
By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,22 05:59 other posts 
BOOM!
By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,22 06:03 other posts 
I wonder if it had anything to do with the *CUNTS ONLY* chat room and the stampede to get there!? 🤔
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,May,22 07:14 other posts 
Could be I guess
By #610414 31,May,22 07:54
I’m having the same problem. I had to sign in on the SYD side. I couldn’t access my page or anything on SYC side. I had to go to the forums from the male side. It must be a glitch with this side of site
By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 31,May,22 08:09 other posts 
We had to do the same as Cat. Seems the problem is on the girls side.
By #574505 31,May,22 08:53
I can't get to cyc site
By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,22 08:57 other posts 
Woosah, Jamie, take a deep breath, exhale and say woosah......
By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,22 09:07 other posts 
Master Po (remember the guy from Kung Fu?) might say; Use this time wisely, Grasshopper, finish things that are left undone. dhood....wink, wink....
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,May,22 09:25 other posts 
Snatch the pebble from my hand when you do it’s time for you to leave grass hopper
By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,22 09:22 other posts 
I had to edit my original post, I had TV programs all goofed up! 🤪
By #275407 31,May,22 14:02
I have no problem, maybe the bugs are all worked out.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,22 14:12 other posts 
Really, you are able to visit any/all SYC profiles?
By #275407 31,May,22 14:16
I tryed a couple, and have no problem
By #574505 31,May,22 15:11
Drop ya skirt
By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,22 15:13 other posts 
Oh, Jamie, I wish I would have thought to post that!
By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,22 15:12 other posts 
Apparently, you're SPECIAL OR you've got the touch! Hey, rumor mill has it, admin is your cousin!
By #275407 31,May,22 18:20
I heard that b4 I don't know the guy, but I luv his site
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 31,May,22 10:26 other posts 
Dev01

HMAS Hammersely is looking into the problem...

It is possible that Lix went for a swim and her lard ass snagged an undersea cable
By Dev01 [Ignore] 31,May,22 10:49 other posts 
Server certificate out off date, Sure it will be fixed soon
Me neither, the pages of SYC members show a security warning.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,22 13:30 other posts 
admin , is this something you can fix? Is this something you are working on?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 31,May,22 08:53 other posts 
Bella!

The whole cunt main page is off... and I can't hit any individual ladies either as of now US eastern time
By #574505 31,May,22 08:55
Loo Sir-Skittles stop attack on women
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 31,May,22 10:23 other posts 
Jamie shut YOUR cunt mate
By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,22 09:00 other posts 
Yeah, there's a problem getting the SYC side. My theory is that it has to do with the chat room for *CUNTS ONLY* and the influx of members trying to make a beeline to get there.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,22 09:03 other posts 
Gee, I wonder if Rubyredlips and/or her admirers are having a big ol' meltdown right about now?
By #574505 31,May,22 09:06
I noticed last night it had about 3 pics up
By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,22 09:10 other posts 
But the fellas can't get to her page! My guess is because she can't get to her page, she can't chat with the fellas either. If she's crafty, she will open an EMERGENCY thread in the Forum so she can keep communication lines open.
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,May,22 09:29 other posts 
A lot of women are being cheated out of a lot of vote’s due to this problem sorry girls
By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,22 09:39 other posts 
Like who? Who was the last SYC member's pictures that you voted on? Hmmmmm......??
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,May,22 11:08 other posts 
I vote on a regular basis in the excitement game for rocket 1 and some others
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 31,May,22 10:24 other posts 
Dgraff the cunt side is on severe PMS ??

The site medical doctor is sorting this out, at the rush
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,May,22 11:09 other posts 
Absolutely
By admin [Ignore] 31,May,22 14:59 other posts 
I made a dirty temporary fix, you should be able to open your page, though it probably will not look right.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 31,May,22 15:05 other posts 
admin

I can hit Bella's page, but it shows up on show your dick... not cunt.

FYI for all cunts here.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,22 15:18 other posts 
So I'm showing up as a DICK and not a CUNT!? Oh, isn't that just special!
By biggg [Ignore] 31,May,22 15:48 other posts 
Dick or cunt, your eye is still so beautiful
By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,22 15:51 other posts 
Thank you, luv!
By biggg [Ignore] 31,May,22 16:21 other posts 
aw gee
By #574505 31,May,22 17:15
Lol I'm getting jealous now
By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,22 15:17 other posts 
Thank you, admin, it looks fine however the color of my homepage is no longer pink. Bummer!
By PoloFields [Ignore] 31,May,22 15:57 other posts 
It looks like I can click on pages of members on the syc site without the warning. So, baby steps.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,22 16:07 other posts 
Of course. Don't know if you noticed admin posted twice, he said he did a "dirty fix" which he recognizes is only temporary. admin also mentioned it might be another 12 to 24 hours before the wrinkles are ironed out.
By PoloFields [Ignore] 31,May,22 16:10 other posts 
No problem. Just adding to the update thread.
By #667453 01,Jun,22 05:13
I'm glad it wasn't just me.

I thought the site banned me because I was being too naughty in my fantasies😔.

I had created 1 new poll every day for 32 days in a row, but yesterday's site outage ended that, since I couldn't login.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 06:09 other posts 
Well, being banned because of your fantasies has happened....

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #255   #256   #257   #258   #259   #260   #261   #262   #263   #264   ...#769

Show It Off