Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #259

Pages:  #1... #254   #255   #256   #257   #258   #259   #260   #261   #262   #263   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By Dev01 [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 23:05 other posts 
When things were simple, well sort of 🤣😂😅
only registered users can see external links
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Jun,22 06:29 other posts 
Omg I remember the old dial up system they sucked I could drive to Maryland faster than I could send a e mail there
--------------------------------------- added after 68 seconds

And Maryland is only a couple hours of my place
By #610414 03,Jun,22 06:58
I still got a cd disk with a dial up program in it. Remember all the buzzing noises as it connected?

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 18:27 other posts 
I know I've been whining about prices and here I go again....

• On Tuesday, May 31, gas went from $4.429 to $4.799 per gallon
• Today, June 2, gas went from $4.799 to $4.999 per gallon
By phart [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 21:10 other posts 
Plum crazy.
But don't you feel so warm and fuzzy inside knowing that even YOU can contribute to the Great Transition to electric cars.
So you can sit at home with a dead battery or pay thru the nose to charge it.

By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 02:37 other posts 
Did you know this? I didn’t.

By phart [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 22:51 other posts 
Wow that would be tough to live with everyday.
By kebmo [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 01:23 other posts 
Very true! I always thought that it would
be wonderful to save someone’s life! I have
My first aid ticket but it hasn’t happened yet.
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 08:39 other posts 
Be careful just having that certification means you are obligated to help in any way possible but you are also letting your self wide open for law suits if something should go wrong we live in a world nowadays were there is no such thing as a accident it always has to be some ones fault so be careful don’t give them a chance to point the finger at you i to have that certification and I’m up for a refresher course but I’m going to let it expire
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 08:59 other posts 
That's true, the part about lawsuits.

It is possible that when you administer chest compressions that when the sternum is broken, ribs can pierce vital organs causing internal damage or even death. Wouldn't that be a kick in the pants if it were deemed "your fault" that Mr. Smith died because of your "help"?
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 09:13 other posts 
Yes that would be terrible
By kebmo [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 11:04 other posts 
Canadians and Americans are protected by the good Samaritan act.

By biggg [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 17:16 other posts 
Depends on where you live. Been a Red Cross first aider since 22 years, refresher every 2 years in Germany but i am not a professional first aider or medic. And as long as you stay within the program, you can´t be sued. To answer a question below: the training covers basis recognition, bandaging, mouth to mouth resuscitation, CPR, shock and recovery position. Have also training in defibrillators which are becoming more widespread. No, ribs don´t puncture lungs or vital organs if you push too hard on CPR, they just crack and sound bad. But difficult is the use of insulin pens for diabetics, or increasingly (not sure what they are called in different countries) Epi-Pens, for quick reaction to people suffering from shock allergies eg nut reaction. This still counts in Germany as "Körperverletzung" or attack into the body, which may result in litigation and makes the situation difficult for the well-meaning first aider when time is critical. @ Bella! understand where you are coming from. But what are your options until the blue-lights arrive? 1 do nothing, or 2 do something? CPR training isn´t complicated, and my advice to my teams is to treat it like it´s REAL when you´re in the training. Go ballistic! Most of the guys / girls on the course are wondering if they look silly, if their hair looks good or their bum is showing, and probably couldn´t do anything if they had to. So, yes you DO look silly CPR-ing a rubber doll, your hair likely looks messy and yes your bum is showing cos you´re crouching on the floor in those low-cut jeans. But none of this matters if you have to use the training, cos no-one will be looking anyway.

Apologies for length of answer....
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 18:08 other posts 
Thank you for your post. It's good to hear what happens elsewhere in the world.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 08:41 other posts 
A first aid ticket that certifies you in what?

A number of years ago my father had a heart attack and it was a very terrifying and scary time for my mom, who was with him when it happened. I convinced my mom that WE needed to receive CPR certification. To make a long story short, my mom didn't get certified and although I did, I don't know if I could/would be able to remember everything IF I was faced with a real life situation. I would like to think I could.
By kebmo [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 12:23 other posts 
Lots of jobs, particularly in the oil business, pay higher wages to people with certification because there are circumstances that require a certified person on site at all times.
I got mine because, as a chef, it looks good on a resume and there are a lot of people coming (not cumming) into restaurants.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 08:30 other posts 
A tough thing to hold inside you and for so long.

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 11:26 other posts 
Here's another optical illusion. What do you see FIRST and don't tell me you see 6 things all at the same time. Make sure you read on and share with all of us whether that is an accurate design of you.

By biggg [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 16:07 other posts 
saw a skull, which means i am creative. it fits. i didn´t see 4 ladies scissoring upside down in this pic (tee hee, maybe not everyone will get this)
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 18:06 other posts 
That's what I initially saw, then a snail.

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 14:16 other posts 
Hello, admin . This question probably will sound strange to you however, I'm going to ask anyway. The other day another member asked me whether I knew when your birthday was because he wants to acknowledge it/you and all the things you do to make the site run and fun. I responded to him "no" I didn't have any idea when your birthday was but could tell him that your Anniversary date is September 21, 2008.

Here comes the question.....would you care to share the month and date of your birth OR if that makes you uncomfortable, just share the month. Please!?
By admin [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 16:23 other posts 
As I repeated many times, my policy is to not get personal with the users of this site.

September 21, 2008 is a date when I added a registration date field which initially was not present and all accounts created before that date look like they were created then.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 17:59 other posts 
Thank you, I thought I would ask.

By admin [Ignore] 31,May,22 14:56 other posts 
I've noticed the problem with the certificate some time ago, and it pains me, but it appeared to be tricky. In old days I'd just update it manually, but these days I can't do it, it's supposed to be automatic. I have to wait until the guy who understands how auto-renewal works figure out why it stopped working. Not my area of expertise, regrettably. Expect it to be this way at least 12 more hours, may be 24.

My apologies for this.
By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 31,May,22 15:16 other posts 
Thanks for the explanation. I'm sure we will all survive till tomorrow.👍
By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,22 15:22 other posts 
admin, does your post pertain to the problem(s) we are experiencing today with regard to SYC?
By admin [Ignore] 31,May,22 15:24 other posts 
yes
By #574505 31,May,22 15:36
Well at least. All female fakes or safe from you know who..

--------------------------------------- added after 20 hours

Hell i was wrong he went for males now .check all the cock pics to find to report..
By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,22 15:47 other posts 
No SYC member is ever "safe" from you-know-who!
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 06:13 other posts 
I will just come right out and say it
Leopogie and his do as I say not as I do attitude and his pages full of 10 dollar hookers that don’t know there pictures are on a sex site and his cum laced drink’s he serves them with out them knowing
--------------------------------------- added after 49 seconds

What a fucking pig he is
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Now that all that is off my chest I feel better
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 06:55 other posts 
Good, I'm glad now get back to work before your boss sees you're fluffing off! And fluffing off on an adult website, too!
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 07:00 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 07:35 other posts 
I hear the guy, your boss, is a some-of-a-gun!
By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,22 15:43 other posts 
Thank you, sir.
By PoloFields [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 05:22 other posts 
All appears to be good now. Relatively speaking, of course And thank you.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 06:12 other posts 
Based on what I've seen over the years, any time a problem is identified and admin is made aware, he is quick to address.
By admin [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 07:48 other posts 
Regrettably in this case I had to wait for assistance, I could not solve this myself. As servers and sofware get more and more complicated, I lose my ability to control things myself. Two yeuars ago I would manually renew the certificates in 15 minutes after I noticed this. Now it took 24 hours from the moment the problem started. And we still don't know what exactly the problem was. We reinstalled certificate manager 3 times, cleared all related old data, and it finally worked. It becomes look more and more like shamanism than knowledge. I do not like this. I think some day the civilization will fall because no one would know exactly how some important things work.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 08:07 other posts 
All is good! For the record, I am not aware of anyone who needed to take a double or triple dose of anxiety medication because of this hiccup. Shamanism, Voodoo, dumb luck, it's all good.

Your last sentence says it all and it is QUITE SCARY.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 21:11 other posts 
Sometimes incorrect date and time can cause this too
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 07:38 other posts 
Thank you, admin, I was able to sign on in SYC and my page is back to being PINK! The white page made me so sad because the white background is so plain and boring.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 09:02 other posts 
I just figgered the russians had hacked the site and it was toast.But it is up and working now.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 10:11 other posts 
Cunt main page is back---- Bjuk your profile is now searchable mate
By bjuk [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 08:52 other posts 
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 10:32 other posts 
Bjuk calm down mate!
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 20:55 other posts 
It’s my belief that the Russians own and run this site and if you ever have to deal with cc billing about this site I will tell you they are dot heads and rag heads so good luck
By Dev01 [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 21:13 other posts 
Agreed, CC bill is fucked but unfortunately one of only few merchants that will deal with a site like this
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 21:39 other posts 
Absolutely I agree
By #610414 02,Jun,22 09:06
That billing site sucks the big one.
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 09:15 other posts 
Yes absolutely they communicate like notynyt you can’t make heads or tails out of what they are trying to say
By #610414 02,Jun,22 10:29
Trying to keep my upgraded account is a mission.
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 13:13 other posts 
Yeah I agree
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 10:32 other posts 
Bjuka is a non paying member... A cheap cunt!
By bjuk [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 16:48 other posts 
So what?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #254   #255   #256   #257   #258   #259   #260   #261   #262   #263   ...#769

Show It Off