Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #254

Pages:  #1... #249   #250   #251   #252   #253   #254   #255   #256   #257   #258   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 17:14 other posts 
At 13:21, a SYD member reported a SYC member for being under the age of 18. Allegedly, YoungTeen admitted on KIK, that she was too young to post pictures on this website.

I was the first to vote and the comment that was included with my vote was that it was not ideal that the members decided to interact offsite and it was my guess that there was no proof. Also with the SYC member herself, referred to herself as a young teen couple that with the fact that she avoided providing a verification of age to admin in order to upload pictures was good enough for me, that justified my DELETE vote. Interestingly, along comes notynyt and freezes the vote with the following reason; "No member can be removed without any evidence. I have messaged the admin. he will decide". In less than 60 minutes, POOF!, YoungTeen is gone!

Let's consider notynyt , he wants to implement rules and to have members follow the rules. All good in theory however, in December, 2011 when he established his profile, he was not yet 18.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 19:25 other posts 
In India they have no rules as long as you don’t eat the sacred cow’s so we must consider the source
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 09,Jun,22 17:40 other posts 
notynyt is a Leo fake at best and a fucking grub. The only thing he does here is report people.

What a life

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 09,Jun,22 16:28 other posts 
CAT mentioned you in a comment in the forum thread.

I see these types of activities in my log. All the time!

Cat - Worst case of the Stockholm Syndrome ever recorded... You complain I trashed yer page, smashed you in blogs, comments, pics.. and yet you can't stop reading what I write.

In fact, you go out of your way to UNBAN me just to look for comments. What a site lump! A true Saggy Granny!!

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jun,22 16:42 other posts 
She does not need to unblacklist you to read what you have to say. She reportedly logs off to root around.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 09,Jun,22 17:18 other posts 
Either way she is a site loon at best

By #610414 09,Jun,22 17:06
sir-skittles I would have to be stupid not to check what a slimeball posts about me.

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jun,22 21:56 other posts 
admin , please refresh my memory, how can member #1 report member #2 to the Evaluation Panel once both or just one of the members has blacklisted the other.

This is just a pretend scenario for the sake of making things easier to understand. !bella is going to be member #1 and suckit is going to be member #2. Here we go, !bella (#1) is chatting with suckit (#2) when !bella questions suckit about his age. suckit's profile asserts that he is 20 years old yet suckit's profile was created in 2016, 6 years ago. When !bella questions that would make suckit only 14 years old at the time the profile was established, suckit quickly blacklists her.

I do not see any way possible for !bella to report suckit
By admin [Ignore] 07,Jun,22 22:20 other posts 
If you open that member profile, you should still see an option to blacklist and an option to report violation. Also an option to send bad gift if the member sent you some bad gift before blacklisting.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jun,22 22:28 other posts 
Thank you.

So you are saying that it is possible for !bella to report suckit for being under the age of 18, legal age not at the time the profile was established, AS LONG AS !bella does not blacklist suckit in return?
By admin [Ignore] 07,Jun,22 22:52 other posts 
Well, it's what I can see in the page code. I did not really test it myself.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jun,22 23:33 other posts 
Just an f.y.i., mr_blue and I tested your theory on reporting someone who has blacklisted you and we were unable to access the screen in order report one another.
By tecsan [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 00:27 other posts 
Wait a minute here, I checked and I can report blue, which I have no reason to (but he blacklisted me); however I cannot report freddy so I think I get what you are talking about with double blacklist. I also have to agree with admin, if someone blacklists you like I said with blue he can still be reported. The double blacklist you are probably right bella!.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 08:16 other posts 
Shear brilliance
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 08:30 other posts 
Um, please elaborate on your post, what is "sheer brilliance"?
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 08:34 other posts 
By tecsan [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 23:12 other posts 
dgraff will not give it up, so fuck off degraffy. I apologized to you and you keep it up. Now it is on you.
By tecsan [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 23:15 other posts 
Bet more non members understood my comment than did yours. I put it better and more simply. Not all have been here for years like me or decades like you.
By #610414 08,Jun,22 08:30
I don't know if this is revelant but, accessing a blacklisted page can only be made if I'm signed out and being on the corresponding SYC or SYD. Once there I have to go to the find members section and ask for the member. Then, when I hit on it, it takes me that page unless the member allows friends only to see his page. Regardless, once logged in, it's impossible to do anything except to blacklist back
--------------------------------------- added after 19 minutes

Example

⚣ JustWill's personal page

JustWill seems to be a male, gay, interested in both men and women, claims to be living in United States and speaks in riddles., last seen:20 hour(s) ago Main goal of being on this site: Little bit of everything

I can see his page but I can't do anything, even if I want it.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 09:03 other posts 
Your post is NOT RELEVANT but there you go, you just cannot resist being "seen and heard".
By #610414 08,Jun,22 09:05
Jealous. Can't help yourself, can you?
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

Bella, what is it with you? Why do you pick on me? You complain about my "wanting to be seen and heard" but, I put it to you that my contributions to your threads makes the thread more interesting and lively. Oh, wait a minute, I get it. You prefer cream corn or peanut butter and jelly sandwich posts.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 09:11 other posts 
Jealous of you? Not hardly. Let me just mention this AGAIN, I find you very ANNOYING.
By #610414 08,Jun,22 09:17
The feeling is NOT mutual. I find you as a very insecure sorry ass......but not annoying. As I've said before, "I'm here for the interaction with the other members that visit your thread".
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 09:21 other posts 
WARNING...I will be deleting your posts if you continue to be disrespectful.
By admin [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 08:56 other posts 
If you blacklist someone you will get a message that you have blacklisted this member and nothing else. However, if you are blacklisted by the member and not blacklisted the member back, you should be able to see abuse report link along with the message that you are blacklisted by the member.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 09:00 other posts 
Thank you.

By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Jun,22 06:33 other posts 
Hey cat write your people and tell them you will not stand for the baby boomers tax that Nancy Pelosi and Kamala Harris support you do realize they are working together on having old joe evaluated and removed as unfit to run this country this is exactly what I feared would happen and now the wheel has been set in motion
By #610414 06,Jun,22 07:59
HoneyCock, that tax applies mostly to capital gains from the sale of a business. The average person’s tax increase is minimal. You, having one or more businesses, if you decide to sell, would be affected substantially. I looked it up and it’s way above my understanding, but, I, as a Democrat and liberal, approve higher taxes for corporations and businesses.
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Jun,22 08:20 other posts 
See that’s the thing I got my paperwork from social security telling me i have all my credits in and how much I can collect at 62 and 65 and 67 so I’m thinking about retirement at 62 but that’s in two years and selling out my businesses might be in the making let’s just hope we are under a republican management by then or maybe i will keep the businesses going under new management not sure yet
By #610414 06,Jun,22 10:14
Only your business accountant can answer that.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jun,22 10:05 other posts 
Just an observation, don't you think referring to dgraff as "HoneyCock" is a bit over the top?
By #610414 06,Jun,22 10:16
It’s a term of endearment. It may be over the top, but, Mountain Man doesn’t seem to mind and I gather he is a HoneyCock.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

BTW, Bella, don’t you think having a forum thread titled “Just Ask Will” is over the top top?
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jun,22 10:54 other posts 
dgraff seems not to mind? Have you asked him how he feels about your "endearing" reference of him?
By #610414 06,Jun,22 12:36
No, I just assumed, but, it’s a good question, so:

Dgraff, do you mind me calling you “HoneyCock”? Bella seems to think that you may not like it. If so, please accept my apology and I won’t do it again.
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Jun,22 14:18 other posts 
It is a little over the top only Marcy knows the answer to that and she don’t make any funny faces or anything she just swallowed and smiled in all fairness I have been called a lot worse oh hell let’s make things simple call me anything just don’t call me late for dinner
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

And by the way last night Marcy made me stuffed peppers and mashed potatoes that didn’t even come from a box and cream style corn for over the potatoes all swimming in real salted Amish butter I may have fallen in love for the second time in my life to the same woman is that possible oh and she washed my motorcycle while I was taking a nap what a woman and best friend
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jun,22 15:24 other posts 
🎶 Spring is here, the sky is blue, whoa-oh-oh
Birds all sing as if they knew
Today's the day we'll say "I do"
And we'll never be lonely anymore
Because we're goin' to the chapel and we're gonna get married
Goin' to the chapel and we're gonna get married
Gee, I really love you
And we're gonna get married
Goin' to the chapel of love......
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Jun,22 20:47 other posts 
Oh Bella you sing 🎶 so nicely you’re just music to my ears and your voice is like Lauretta Lynn’s will you sing me coal miner’s daughter before I go to bed
By #610414 06,Jun,22 21:04
only registered users can see external links

By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Jun,22 21:44 other posts 
Hahaha an oldie but a goody
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jun,22 21:40 other posts 
I will sing to you in your dreams!
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Jun,22 21:43 other posts 
Thank you my friend
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jun,22 15:33 other posts 
Dang, dgraff, you're eating good! Next time you're inclined to take a picture, lift your shirt and show us if sporting a little belly pooch.

Everything sounds yummy however I don't understand the cream corn over the mashed potatoes and then it sounds like you're adding a MASSIVE amount of butter to the whole shebang! Is that a regional way of serving potatoes and corn?

My guess is that when it's quitting time at your place of work, you're outta there in a heartbeat. All those extra hours over all the years that you haven't been paid for! Screw that boss of yours!
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Jun,22 20:39 other posts 
A lot of Pennsylvania Dutch settled this area and they put corn with everything next weekend she is going to make hot sausage pot pie another Dutch treat
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

No belly I never gain weight and I never loose weight plus I started lifting weights and doing sit ups again so I can keep my boyish figure
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jun,22 21:31 other posts 
Oh, my! Lifting weights and doing sit ups, too, all to keep your "boyish figure"! Next thing that's going to happen is you're going to slide into the local CVS or Rite Aid drug store looking for Grecian Formula for Men! Watch out world!
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Jun,22 22:02 other posts 
Hahaha no she likes my long white hair
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jun,22 21:37 other posts 
In my mind, stuffed peppers have a tomato based sauce and that would have been good on the mashed potatoes, too, or just salt and pepper, butter is okay....I just never thought of cream style corn. Those two components, separate and by themselves, okay, I just never considered using cream style corn like "gravy".
By #610414 06,Jun,22 16:10
It’s possible, baby. I’m happy for you.
By #610414 06,Jun,22 21:49
I love stuffed peppers with mash potatoes and organic asparagus spears
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Jun,22 21:59 other posts 
I didn’t start eating asparagus until I turned 50 now that I tried it I love it I guess I was afraid it would taste like pine trees 🌲 because that’s what they reminded of
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jun,22 17:04 other posts 
I have never ate it because it looks like a tree
By #610414 08,Jun,22 08:38
Don't judge a veggie by it's looks.........or any food, for that matter.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jun,22 09:33 other posts 
Hey, dgraff, you've made it known that Marcy makes you some delicious suppers but I want to know whether she does a good job with breakfast. Wink, wink......
By #610414 07,Jun,22 11:09
Well, I know where the cream for her coffee comes from, wink, wink
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Jun,22 13:28 other posts 
Hahaha she’s a tea drinker
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Jun,22 13:30 other posts 
Oh yeah I forgot she made me scrapple for breakfast Sunday morning
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jun,22 14:13 other posts 
Maybe you noticed, maybe you didn't....that question was really my way of asking you a something that is NONE OF MY BUSINESS! My guess is you happened to be at her place on Sunday morning because you were picking her up for church.

And now that you said she prepared some scrapple for Sunday morning breakfast, maybe you can answer this, what in the heck is scrapple?
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Jun,22 18:14 other posts 
Scrapple is just that all the scrap from butchering a steer cooked down and ground then mixed with corn meal and pored in to bricks to cool it then can be fried till crispy and served with syrup on it however I like mine hot but mushy with pepper on it and 4 under cooked dippy eggs on top
--------------------------------------- added after 59 seconds

Then I take it you don’t know what pan pudding is either
By #610414 08,Jun,22 08:41
Tha scrapple sound delicious....instant heart attack,😂 but delicious.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 13:41 other posts 
Pan pudding smothered in onions are even better
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 13:52 other posts 
You are absolutely correct, I have NO IDEA what pan pudding is. I suspect it is something savory since you said you enjoy it smothered in onions. Please give me an idea what Pennsylvania cuisine is all about.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 13:59 other posts 
Your explanation of what scrapple is is detailed yet I just can't seem to visualize what it is or how it looks on a plate. Can you buy scrapple at the stores or is this something that you have to make yourself and from scratch? Tell you what, should your sweet ❤️ prepare scrapple for you again, take a picture of it, something BEFORE you "dress it up" and then AFTER you add the things you add to it to "dress it up".
By #610414 08,Jun,22 16:36
only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 06,Jun,22 10:10 other posts 
So you indirectly support sending business's and jobs overseas to lower tax country's?
Business's like Dgraff's already pay income tax, property tax, unemployment tax, insurance ,and etc.
THe cost is all ready enough to drive smaller 1's out of business.
if you were talking amazon or apple, i might be a bit less defensive but small bussiness ,you know ,what built America ,is taxed enough already.
Similar to that 600 dollar shit if you sell on ebay or something,that is hurting alot of people because they have to look to other ways to sell without being ripped off. The ebay fees were high enough already.
By #610414 06,Jun,22 10:20
Sending them overseas? That ship sailed a long time ago. Regardless of your opinion, taxing business instead of individual to cover the deficit is, in my opinion, the better option. EBay and I seldom meet and only as a buyer. I don’t know what you are talking about.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jun,22 17:21 other posts 
that takes away alot of the incentive to build a profitable, successful business, if you know you are going to loose alot of the profit to the wasteful government.
By #610414 07,Jun,22 21:48
My advice is, if you are so daunted with taxes that you can't conceive starting a business, then, perhaps, you shouldn't. Entrepreneurs resolve problems, not give up before starting.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 07,Jun,22 15:23 other posts 
@dragg@

Please provide the Saggy Granny Cat a cut and paste template she can sign her paw print to..

She is too dumb to compose her own letter.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #249   #250   #251   #252   #253   #254   #255   #256   #257   #258   ...#769

Show It Off