Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #257

Pages:  #1... #252   #253   #254   #255   #256   #257   #258   #259   #260   #261   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jun,22 09:03 other posts 
This is mighty impressive how Las Vegas is addressing water shortage and drought. Although after watching this short video, could someone kindly break it down and explain to me who and/or what would qualify as "functional" grass.

only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 05,Jun,22 10:06 other posts 
Functional grass may be what is in place to prevent erosion during a rain storm.
I am glad I don't live out there. Can't even have a decent looking yard. A desert for a yard?? Sheesh. That sucks. I enjoy mowing grass and making stripe patterns and such ,beautifies a place.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jun,22 10:30 other posts 
Yes, I considered that to be functional grass. A hundred years ago, that's the way expressways were built, they were carved out below street level to cutback on noise and yes, grass, trees, shrubbery was part of that landscape to avoid erosion. But I'm wondering if there are golf courses in Las Vegas and if so, are they permitted to have what is considered functional grass?
By phart [Ignore] 05,Jun,22 10:43 other posts 
good question.
I know I would have to at least have astro turf in my yard as I like green!!
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jun,22 11:22 other posts 
I wonder if there are any golf courses fitted with astro turf? I think I'm going to Google that!

By #610414 05,Jun,22 11:05
Trevor Noah has it right

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Jun,22 09:43 other posts 
LIFESTYLE
Published June 4, 2022 12:26pm EDT

Grandfather forced to fight kangaroo that attacked his dogs

Once the kangaroo went after his dogs, a man in Australia had to fight off the wild animal

Fucking roo! Smash the cunt!

By phart [Ignore] 04,Jun,22 09:46 other posts 
You can't make this stuff up.
Progressive,liberal,democrats with their climate change agenda, pushed thru the requirement for newer desiels to have a def system on them to help clean the exhaust.
basically the exhaust system has a oven inline and at a certain time the engines control system decides to "bake cookies" and superheats a chamber to remove pollutants This system will leave you sitting in a parking lot with a rush delivery you can't make, or if you leave the truck running in a wheat feild to load it, it catches things on fire and you loose your truck,the harvest,half the crop and etc.
It is a stupid thing.
BUT the chemical, DEF that you see at walmart in big jugs, used the same ingredients as fertilizer. Urea.
Where does some of that come from? China, russia. So now there is becoming a shortage of this DEF.
"Oh I drive a gas car"< or "My car is electric"
Fine but most tractors that grow the corn for your corn flakes run diesel, and DEF. Most trucks, especially in california, have to have it or they can't run in the state.
So what will this do? Makes your food prices go even higher. NOT just because they can't haul it, BUT they CAN'T GROW IT, the farmers need fertilizer.
And to top it off, the great biden administration, has increased BIO Deisel blending requirements AND Ethanol in gas requirements.
So now ,not only will we have trouble growing grain, hauling grain,what grain we grow will be going into the GAS instead of our stomachs. Democrats are not listening to Ukraine when they say their grain shipments may be affected by the war.

This is all kinda hard to figure out.
BUT what all this amounts to is the greenie weenies are going put us to walking,and starve us at the same time,to clean up the environment. DUMBASS's.
By #610414 04,Jun,22 10:39
Perhaps I got it wrong but, doesn’t the catalytic converter on a car do something similar? And don’t they recommend to not park in a high grass area due to the fire hazard?
By phart [Ignore] 04,Jun,22 13:51 other posts 
Well,you don't have a real choice in alot of farm fields due to terrain.And older trucks, didn't have all that stuff hanging really low under the truck.
A convertor uses platinum, a precious metal that also alot of it comes from "RUSSIA". sheesh.
And the folks that say "Go electric",need to ask,who has the lithium? Afganistan,China,etc. Enemys in other words.
By #610414 04,Jun,22 17:17
By #610414 05,Jun,22 07:56
Platinum is found uncombined in alluvial deposits. Most commercially produced platinum comes from South Africa, from the mineral cooperite (platinum sulfide). Some platinum is prepared as a by-product of copper and nickel refining.

By kebmo [Ignore] 05,Jun,22 01:48 other posts 
I did the math for you… The most expensive gas in Canada is in Vancouver. It’s $233Cdn/ litre which is $703USD/ gallon. Feel better my American friends?

I live in Alberta where most Canadian oil comes from. The capital of Alberta is Edmonton where the gas is $1.60 a litre which translates to $4.83 USD/gallon. That’s the cheapest in Canada. Most Canadian gas is about $6-6.50USD/gallon.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jun,22 07:39 other posts 
Thank you for doing the math for me!
By #610414 05,Jun,22 07:47
Vancouver seems a little bit high. Let me put a “PERIOD” to my post.

By tecsan [Ignore] 25,May,22 23:18 other posts 
BTW, the comment below yours and mine should not be here. No further comment from me on it.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,May,22 23:19 other posts 
I have no clue what you are talking about, do you?
By phart [Ignore] 25,May,22 23:31 other posts 
By tecsan [Ignore] 26,May,22 00:36 other posts 
This is it, CAT's comment, did I help you out. Sorry said I would not mention it again.
By #610414 02,Jun,22 10:37
What comment?
By phart [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 15:41 other posts 
Which comment?
You mean there was a comment? cat made a comment?
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 18:05 other posts 
Hey, I no longer try to understand or reason with tecsan. Be thankful he is using words, not emojis, even though the words are not complete thoughts and will not make any sense.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 21:12 other posts 
He used words? Those long things with letters and all? WOW.
I just learned how to do that not long ago myself.It is fun!
By tecsan [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 22:33 other posts 
Neither does your words make sense, bella.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 22:37 other posts 
Whatever you say.
By tecsan [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 23:59 other posts 
And whatever you say.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Jun,22 06:21 other posts 
Hahaha what about what ever I say
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Confused 1 to confused 3 are you confused 2 squawk over and out roger dodger
By #610414 03,Jun,22 07:01
Any trucker out there have your ears on? This is the CAT meowing on 17, come on………
By phart [Ignore] 03,Jun,22 15:44 other posts 
10-4, gotta go 10-99 and then 10-17 my 10-20

Should my comment be above the 1 under yours or below the 1 under mine?
By #610414 03,Jun,22 17:27
Is this the Big Phart? You be careful and look out for Smokey
By phart [Ignore] 03,Jun,22 22:20 other posts 
This is OLD Phart, doing the double Nickles to skip the bubble gum machine

Was there really a comment? I might would comment on it.
By #610414 04,Jun,22 06:57
No comment. Just chatting with a friend.
By tecsan [Ignore] 03,Jun,22 23:34 other posts 
Had to think about it did you?
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Jun,22 05:28 other posts 
Yeah
By phart [Ignore] 04,Jun,22 13:54 other posts 
Think? Think, lets see ,that means the brain functions in a way to deduct information from input.

By phart [Ignore] 04,Jun,22 13:48 other posts 

Minority's are buying guns because they see now they are on their own to defend themselves.

By #610414 04,Jun,22 10:57
For your comment:
In the next 11 Senate races the Democrats field candidates that advocate for:
1) Ban abortion
2) Bring back prayers to schools
3) Ban all bills that regulate guns
4) Support the 2nd amendment
5) Admit The 2020 election was stolen from President Trump
6) Support re-starting the border wall

Naturally, they probably would get elected. There would be 60+ Democrats in the Senate. At that time they pass bills that legalize abortion, re-assert no prayers in school, ban guns, try to repeal the 2nd amendment, put Trump in Federal prison for sedition. Win win foe the good guys

By Dev01 [Ignore] 04,Jun,22 06:11 other posts 

--------------------------------------- added after 88 minutes

Cold audience these days
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jun,22 08:09 other posts 
Ain't that the truth and that's funny!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 04,Jun,22 08:14 other posts 
Thought it might water down the politics all are facing, But actually I will always see Yvette
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jun,22 08:35 other posts 
Sorry, I didn't understand your last sentence; I will always see Yvette.

I know Yvette, aka Vettie, is your better half, perhaps my brain has not switched "ON" from the benadryl I took hours ago to help with sleeping.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 04,Jun,22 08:46 other posts 
A vet... vettie. Anyway my bed time now, take care When I'm in trouble she calls Jeremy not jezz, when she in trouble I call avette not vettie. Just went off tagent. Guess it's a location thing
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jun,22 09:53 other posts 
No, like I said, my brain is not switched to "ON". The site uses EST/Daylight Savings Time and my post is time stamped with the time that corresponds with New York (Skittles), Pennsylvania (dgraff), Florida (cody), somewhere (phart) and Michigan (me). Like I mentioned, I took one benadryl at about 03:00 and the effects have NOT worn off in 5 to 6 hours and I'm still sleepy and groggy.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jun,22 10:11 other posts 
Reading your "funny" is different than "hearing" it said, it loses a little impact.

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jun,22 22:15 other posts 
If you're going to post news bites and add links to your source, make sure your link works.

--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

From WPLG 10
By #610414 04,Jun,22 08:33

By bella! [Ignore] 30,May,22 09:44 other posts 
I "tip my hat" to Jamie and his post about the two car crash in Lincoln, Nebraska, as being my inspiration for this Public Service Announcement.....

It's that time of year, in the Northern Hemisphere, that motorcyclists are out and on the roads. Please be cautious and mindful of these motor vehicles and remember to share the road.
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,May,22 11:20 other posts 
Thank you Bella but most motorists look right at me and pull right out anyway I’ve rode a lot of years and the way I stay alive is I expect anything from any car on the road with me and I try to stay off major highways oh and loud exhaust pipes save lives
By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,22 12:39 other posts 
We had a serious accident up here on Sunday, on our 2 lane highway. A truck crossed the yellow lines and ran head on and into 5 bikes/bikers. The stupid some-of-a-gun guy driving the truck tried to flee the scene, tore up his tires and was riding on his rims. The road was closed for several hours. I haven't seen or there wasn't anything published about this accident but I'm wondering how the bikers made out. Talk on Facebook was there were fatalities.
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,May,22 14:11 other posts 
All it takes is one dummy and it can happen quick
By phart [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 22:58 other posts 
My dad is 88 and still rides locally once in a while,has rode since 14 years old.So I was raised to be aware of motor sickles.
BUT I will say ,sometimes the motorcycle is not innocent.
I was pulling out onto a 4 lane hwy with a center turn lane 1 day. Broad day light. I have a clean driving record with Class A CDL's , so I am cautious as I don't want to screw that up.
I looked both ways, saw NOTHING for a long ways. I pull out and I went to second gear in my F150 and there was this WHEEEEOOOSSH . A blur went by me , a motorcycle, had to been doing well over a 100. Had he hit me,and I feel sure he was probably in the inside lane before he came up to me, it would have be splatter crash blam ,dead. You would have had to scrape him off the road with a razor blade because he would have catapulted over my truck when the bike hit the tailgate.
Also if 2 are riding together with their lights on,they should ride in a pattern that the headlights from a distance LOOK like a car coming. when in single file, it is harder to see.
By #610414 02,Jun,22 10:34
My neighbor died last year in a senseless cycle accident. This lady, not paying attention, drove right up his rear wheel. The bitch walked away with hardly any damage to her pickup, Mike was not so lucky.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 10:37 other posts 
Yer- just ask Ted Kennedy! Oh wait...

He let that poor woman drown after blaming it on "bad directions" he got at the Esso station

By phart [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 11:16 other posts 
And on top of that,ruined a damn nice Oldsmobile.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Jun,22 13:19 other posts 
dgraff

How do you blind an Asian?

Put a windshield in from of them!

Awful drivers!
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Jun,22 05:35 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jun,22 12:40 other posts 
Look at this accident involving a car and motorcycle! I have to wonder why it happened. It's not like the operator of the motorcycle made a quick move, didn't the driver of the car see them? Was he on the phone? Was he texting? Was he lighting or smoking a blunt? WTF!?

By phart [Ignore] 03,Jun,22 15:42 other posts 
I have saw that and I can't help but wonder what the hell kept both of those folks from being killed.
And I would say,texting or something prompted this.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jun,22 16:41 other posts 
Hard to say, the driver was definitely distracted because the two on the motorcycle were right there and in front of him. She was thrown off the bike and the car just rolled on top of him, the operator of the motorcycle.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #252   #253   #254   #255   #256   #257   #258   #259   #260   #261   ...#769

Show It Off