Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #253

Pages:  #1... #248   #249   #250   #251   #252   #253   #254   #255   #256   #257   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 20:24 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

Reminisce those times of social isolation.
By #610414 11,Jun,22 21:09
You mean you hate people? Then you are in the right thread.
By sherryann [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 21:15 other posts 
I remember that. What a wasted 2+ years we'll never get back...lockdowns, jobs lost, businesses closed. Controlled by the government. I was sick, never tested, but lived through it.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 23:31 other posts 
I lived through it, too.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jun,22 08:46 other posts 
Yep, 2 years we will never get back. 2 years that cost us all more than money could ever replace.LIFE it's self.
No I don't hate people cat,your choice of elected officals on the other hand,and their hired minions like fawchi, do hate anyone that is not them.

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jun,22 02:08 other posts 
For those that live in Europe, you're going to have to wait a little bit longer for your cocaine

By phart [Ignore] 12,Jun,22 07:23 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 19:50 other posts 

Truck Control ,I demand we have TRUCK CONTROL!
To operate a truck a person should have to pass a eye test,and a test of their ability to operate the vehicle and should also have to pass a written test to show they understand basic signage and traffic laws. There should be records of accidents and violations of laws and it should have consequences.

Oh wait, we already have that. It is called drivers license.
Hum, so much for regulation preventing vehicular injuries.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 23:33 other posts 
My goodness, maybe we should do away with trucks altogether! Trucks kill people!

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jun,22 06:29 other posts 
Hello, admin , can you reiterate your position on new members that begin their existence on SYD/SYC, Showitoff by posting internet pictures, please? Also, your position on those members that claim ownership of the internet pictures that they post and whatever else you think might be important to know. Thank you.
By tecsan [Ignore] 09,Jun,22 06:36 other posts 
We know how he stands, you cannot claim ownership of cr/tm internet pictures, we all know that.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jun,22 09:36 other posts 
I'm not interested in playing games with you.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jun,22 18:53 other posts 
Stop playing around in the Forum and on the Evaluation panel.
By tecsan [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 00:05 other posts 
Stop attacking me little ms perfect.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 03:22 other posts 
Oh, my! You like me, you really like me! This is the third time you have called me "miss perfect"!

You know, you sound like a complete wack-job!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 09:33 other posts 
Tecsan if you are under attack, request Site Assistance!!! At the rush lass!

By tecsan [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 22:51 other posts 
Nothing I cannot handle on my own, my name is not piss ass freddy.
By admin [Ignore] 09,Jun,22 08:12 other posts 
It's a no brainer really, I don't know why you have to ask. You already know that I easily kick out any member who only post internet pics no matter how long he has been here, unless he's paying. And any new member who starts from lies and posting internet pics I kick out even faster, if I notice them.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jun,22 09:17 other posts 
Thank you. At one time you posted that you did not mind an occasional internet picture as long as the member did not claim ownership of said picture. I will be honest, I did not understand that statement and tolerance to be only extended to paying members, only.
By admin [Ignore] 09,Jun,22 11:26 other posts 
Again, I explained many times to you that I do not treat non-paid, especially new members and paying members. What to understand in that? If you share an apartment with a friend who is paying part of the rent you will treat him differently than if he's just living there for free and you pay everything. I get it that in this particular example you may not want to kick him out without warning, but at least you will ask to do some chores and limit what he can do in your apartment (have hookers, leave dirty socks hanging everywhere, etc.). If you still can't grasp this, you may think that I'm evil, greedy, weird or whatever, but I do not treat non-paid and paid members equally. Just remember that.

Also, you seem to fail to get a meaning of "occasional". It's your language, not mine, but here, from a dictionary: "occurring, appearing, or done infrequently and irregularly". Infrequently and irregularly.

Yes, I won't ban a member for memes and jokes even if he has a bunch of them. Satire and sarcasm are mostly (with some exceptions) under FAIR USE rule. If you don't know what it is - google it. But if a member has one or two pics of his dick and 10 pics of internet girls - it's not occasional and it's not under fair use. So I would easily delete such a member. Unless he's paid, yes.

I don't know why I'm wasting my time, if you do not understand what's above you won't understand the following either, but I already wrote it, so I'll leave this anyway: In case of paid member I treat such member as a hosting client and the rules are - I'm a service and fall under protection of "safe heaven" rule and he would have to respond to legal copyright claims in case any appear. Though usually it's just on "cease and desist" basis and I as a service just delete the content and the user do not have to respond to anything. In case of repetitive legal claims I may chose to terminate paid user, since he becomes a legal danger. User reports from this site are not legal copyright claims, they can only come from legal copyright owners or their representatives.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jun,22 18:52 other posts 
Thank you, admin, I believe I understood what your guidelines are HOWEVER with the last couple of Evaluation referrals there seems to be confused voting members and it's GREAT that they see your vision written and expressed in your words.

The other day when YoungTeen was referred for not yet being 18, notynyt froze voting because he was hell bent that no member would be deleted without proof. YoungTeen was a SYC profile that was established days before the referral, asserted to be 18 years old and established the profile without being age verified by you. Apparently, making certain this new member was not unjustly deleted was a cause that notynyt was passionate about and that was why he froze the vote. On an aside, he doesn't seem to hold longtime members in the same regard.

Last night, a NEW member by the screen name of Jackieboy2003 was referred to the Evaluation Panel for Copyright/Stolen. The new member posted two pictures, both pictures were pinched from the internet. tecsan voted to delete and even included a comment saying he contacted the member and requested that he delete the pictures. Later he removed the comment that supported his vote and FINALLY, he removed his vote altogether. Another member, abrat voted NO ABUSE with the following reason, "And so what he has an old internet photo up, so does half the site".

Clearly, both of these members do not have what you may refer to as "common sense" or an understanding of what your vision is. I appreciate you taking the time to spell it out.
By tecsan [Ignore] 09,Jun,22 23:40 other posts 
Think I covered a tiny part of what he said. I understand his vision well.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 00:20 other posts 
If you understood admin's vision, it was NOT NECESSARY for you to reach out to a new, non paying member, who posted only two pictures, both happened to be taken from the internet and one in which he claimed was his. As I said, after your original report that included a comment was then edited to remove the comment and the third time you removed your vote entirely.

Continue to play your childish games so that those that aren't familiar with you can see you're 100% wack-job.
By tecsan [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 00:28 other posts 
I was just messing with you some. Sorry you have no humor. It was not your fault though, you beat me to the punch, I was researching it when you voted and you beat me by I think two mins.
By #610414 09,Jun,22 10:54
You've said it, Admin, "It's a no-brainer".
By tecsan [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 23:59 other posts 
Cat I have to agree with you here. A lib and conservative agreeing, think we made HX.

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 21:21 other posts 
This member's fantasy is to have phone sex with a woman. If you are a woman or can fake it, please call John at 775-467-8364. This information was published in his blog.

/hdi5c7sxa1j0pic.html

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 06:58 other posts 
Has anyone, other than myself, observed the shenanigans of tecsan with regard to the Forum? The odd little member posts an odd comment IN HIS THREAD and in the event anyone makes a contribution to another thread, which pushes tecsan's thread down from the top, the curious member goes in and "edits" his post in order to jockey his topic/his thread back back to the top spot. An example of what I'm referring to can be found in his Russian warship thread /forum/thread.php?id=30408#151 tecsan writes; "Hope the asses enjoyed going down with the ship". Notice the post was time stamped at 05:44 yet looking at the index of threads the time stamp of last activity reflects 06:31. And another odd move is prior to when he stops playing around and doing what he does after he leaves the site, he will delete his one liner, not a cohesive thought post from each of the 4 threads he has authored. Apparently, this gives him something to do while giving him a sense of importance.
By #610414 10,Jun,22 09:35
As long as he does it in his thread, who cares? Haven’t we all used a “bump” to get it up? Sorry, I meant “ to the top”
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 11:08 other posts 
I've used "bump" in my threads to bury posts that need to be buried and a way of rearranging posts that more members might be interested in. Seems strange that his posts, examples are;

• PM or shut up. You know you want to. You would love to chat with a wack job like me.
• Dgraff gone
• I know are here and you know I am.
• I am not skittles. Bring on a friendly conversation bella. Word of the day 'stubborn'. Please do a screen shot and post it.Just saying I can be nice. I do not have to attack like some here. Yes I did in the past, that is over. Keep up with the taunts, you know I do not mind. Just trying to be friendly. You are good and fast. Great. I mean you no harm.
• It is mostly over except for skittles, but he likes it. The urinal crap again. My offer still stands. Not trying to pick a bone just being friendly.Kiss your boob and talk.

Those are only some of the posts from yesterday so I'm confused about what these posts have to do with the topics;

• Black lives matter or do All lives matter...༼☯﹏☯༽
• The democrats cannot define a woman until...Look below...
Trump/Pence or Biden/Harris...Which do you feel will prevail???
• "Russian warship go fuck yourself."
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 12:08 other posts 
He needs a handler and a manual on how to post on the site...

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 14:26 other posts 
A handler, a muzzle, medication. Just sayin'.....
By tecsan [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 00:03 other posts 
Like you have never done the same little miss perfect. Seems you do it all the time, but my time is not worth proving it. Get a hobby gal. Oh this is your hobby right, syd/syc. Not all of us are like you and can spend most of the day here like you. Think about it before you respond or do not, I do not care either way. You seem intelligent but show ignorance expressing it.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 03:20 other posts 
"miss perfect", again, thank you for the compliment.

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 17:59 other posts 
What's up with the price of gasoline? 10 days, or so ago, I spoke about the price jumping from $4.429 to $4.799 to $4.499 to $5.299. Today, we saw the price drop to, drumroll please, $5.289 per gallon. Yes, 1 cent per gallon! Ain't that just special!? Price increases of 20 and 30 cents per gallon and when the price goes down, it's only by 1 cent per gallon!
By tecsan [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 23:52 other posts 
Think you know the answer, but I will tell you anyway. Ever hear of brandon?

By #610414 10,Jun,22 13:12
We all missed it. Yesterday, June 9th, was National SexDay.

By #610414 10,Jun,22 01:22
Copyright/Stolen Member MsCarter Reported by notynyt at 09,Jun 20:46

Can someone explain why should we delete this member. Yes, her pics appear in Yandex, but, I can't find anything that says she's not the woman in those sites. What am I missing?
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 06:23 other posts 
You missed the details that the faces were Photoshop'd onto the pictures that were taken from the internet.
By #610414 10,Jun,22 07:58
Thank you. I was looking a little lower than the face.

By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Jun,22 21:22 other posts 
So last night I watched the weakest link tv show and I would just love to see some of the so called super smart and self proclaimed smartest on this site appear on the show were they have no phone no google and no time to look the answer up you either know it or you don’t who is the site’s weakest link
--------------------------------------- added after 70 seconds

We might be surprised
By #610414 07,Jun,22 21:44
I looked this up in Google. It said, "What would it prove?"
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Jun,22 22:00 other posts 
It won’t prove any thing but it will point out the phony’s
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

You are the weakest link good bye
By #610414 08,Jun,22 07:38
I've been called a lot of things but never a link
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 08:13 other posts 
Hahaha I just love that show last time they had a school teacher on and contrary to what they think they are not even close to the smartest person in this country he was the weakest link and got voted off quick
By #610414 08,Jun,22 08:18
There's an old saying, "If you can, DO. If you can't, TEACH."
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 08:31 other posts 
We have a school teacher on site gee i wonder how he would do
By #610414 08,Jun,22 08:42
I wouldn't know. He's too chicken to let me see
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 08:52 other posts 
I give credit where credit is due and in my opinion, he's pretty darn intelligent. If I had to put together a dream team and the primary objective was to collectively have a group with an abundance of general knowledge on an unlimited number of things, my money is on JustWill and I would designate him as the "anchor".
By #610414 09,Jun,22 14:22
Mountain Man, you were right about our resident teacher. All that shit coming out of his mouth. If you have an associate's degree and it's not a diploma, then a law degree is not either. He's word smart but life dumb. If I had to choose, I'd prefer to be like you than a two bit English teacher. Read this fast, Mountain Man, it'll disappear as soon as the lady in charge reads it.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 09:00 other posts 
I'm not sure why you are taking pot shots at someone that has not taken pot shots at you. I tend to speak out on things that I find wrong. What say you? Why the sniping?
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 11:30 other posts 
No real reason at this point but sooner or later he will say something smart ass directed toward me that and I have a vendetta towards all teachers don’t forget I was scared for life as a teenager by a snotty old prune of a teacher back in 1979
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 12:20 other posts 
Why lay foundation to start problems OR anticipate there will be a problem sometime in the future with another person?

I understand where you're coming from, yes, almost 45 years ago you were belittled by an adult who happened to be a teacher. But to have a personal vendetta against all teachers is beneath you.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 13:38 other posts 
Very true
By JustWill [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 14:22 other posts 
I get the impression that the snark posted here by dgraff may have been directed at me. I could be wrong, but past experience tells me otherwise. He has an inferiority complex when it comes to people he sees as more intelligent than him, and tends to lash out at me because of it.
I would like to take a moment to point out, though, that I have never proclaimed myself to be the "smartest person on the site".
Not once.
Any problem he has in that regard is his issue, not mine.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 14:29 other posts 
I'm not sure that the snark comment was initially or intentionally directed at you, it may have been however there's been a good deal of goading going on by posts made by none other then candymandybonbontwit. That seemed to have ramped up subsequent posts.

No, you have never proclaimed to be the smartest although I have admired and praised you on your intelligence and knowledge.
By JustWill [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 14:59 other posts 
Oh, good lord, is that creature still begging for my attention?
I'd laugh if it weren't so damn creepy...
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 20:13 other posts 
Yep, and old girl has a bad case of FOMO. She's busy logging out to read what you have written and my responses to you.
By JustWill [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 21:37 other posts 
It's sort of sad and pathetic. If she weren't such a horrible excuse for a person I might feel sympathy
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 19:41 other posts 
It’s not a inferiority complex what it is is that you seem to think I’m some kind of back woods hillbilly when in fact I have my degrees hanging on the wall in my office Believe me when I say I’m plenty smart when it comes to fixing cars selling car’s and roofing I easily make what a school teacher in Pennsylvania does so in my book that puts us even
By JustWill [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 21:28 other posts 
Those aren't "degrees", they are "certificates". But it's kinda cute that you call them degrees to make yourself feel smarter. (Which, by the way, is a sign of your inferiority complex. )
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 21:53 other posts 
I have a high school diploma .And I have piece of paper showing I have a associates degree. So are you saying the paper in the frame is not a degree or are you saying the education is not a degree? The paper proves the work was accomplished to acquire the education. I am ait confused.
By JustWill [Ignore] 09,Jun,22 07:40 other posts 
Why are you confused?
An associates degree has the word DEGREE right in the name.
A DIPLOMA is not a DEGREE, which is why it is called a DIPLOMA.
I am not saying that a diploma isn't recognition of educational achievement, just that it is not a DEGREE.
If it were, that's what it would be called.
By definition, the EDUCATION is not a DEGREE because the first means simply that you learned something and the second is the paper which says that you met the requirements to show that you learned what was being taught.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Jun,22 08:11 other posts 
Well la de da mister smarty pants school teacher go bore your high school students with that fact it means nothing to me
By JustWill [Ignore] 09,Jun,22 13:02 other posts 
This does not surprise me. Reading what you post here, I have understood for a long time that "facts" mean nothing to you...
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Jun,22 13:29 other posts 
Yep what matters to me is that I’m 60 years old and can still lift 250 and I have a strong back and can still out work any young workers out there
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 09,Jun,22 16:26 other posts 
I think it is directed at AnusLicker the Dutch window licker and site professor
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Jun,22 20:54 other posts 
Well I did have him in mind
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

This site is called show your dick not show how smart you are or show how smart ass you can be although it’s been my experience that the two go hand in hand if your one your the other one to
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jun,22 21:33 other posts 
C'mon, that is a broad generalization, dgraff.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Jun,22 21:58 other posts 
Maybe but I still see it all the time
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jun,22 21:35 other posts 
And he is just one member who is very firm in his belief, no?
By #610414 08,Jun,22 14:43
So you erased my post after all,
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 16:39 other posts 
Yes, I warned you that if your posts continued to be disrespectful, the posts would be deleted.
By #610414 08,Jun,22 17:25
It's in my thread. It looks like I'll have to go back to copy/paste. You like to sucker punch people and then act like you are the victim
--------------------------------------- added after 28 hours

Mountain Man, Dgraff, our resident asshole teacher is spewing lots of words, but, he misses the point. If a college degree is not a diploma, then neither is a law degree. He’s been sucking too long on the dingle dangle. Be proud of your college. I’m sure that, when you graduated, you received a DIPLOMA. Read it fast, baby. The site police Bella!, erased the last post.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 20:11 other posts 
Suckered punch? You stupid old bitch, I'm tired with how disrespectful you are! As if you're not content with fucking with me, you fucking choose to go after someone that doesn't interact with you or give two shits about you. Grow the fuck up.
By #610414 08,Jun,22 20:29
Did you just call me a stupid old bitch? I'll remember that.
--------------------------------------- added after 70 seconds

Okay, it's your thread. You do as you please.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 20:37 other posts 
Thank you.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 22:09 other posts 
please forgive me if asking this is taken as offensive, it is not meant to be, this is a legit question.
Would you 2 actually rather get along or is the constant on purpose or ?
Bella has been good to me since I have been on this site,and has tried to straighten me out on some things.
And although our politics are so far apart,other than calling me weird words like, anachronism, I can fire back a small insult to Cat if 1 is fired at me and keep going.
I would much rather come to this site and see everyone get along and have fun and discuss topics peacefully. This forum is actually a very good thing. There are people here with ALL kinds of views and experience from all walks of life and we don't "really" know each other so we can lay it all out and walk away from the computer any minute.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 22:11 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jun,22 01:25 other posts 
phart, just curious, are you taking up for her? I've been fairly calm over the YEARS about how this member addresses me but I will be damned if I'm going to tolerate her using the thread that I've authored to continually belittle others. Since you reached out to ask me, let me ask you, WHY didn't you or anyone else speak up when this member called another member a "FILTHY JEW" OR when she decided to refer to multiple members, yes, members as "MOTHER FUCKING HOMO"? Are you outraged because I deleted two of her posts where she insulted JustWill or only because I called her a bitch? For heaven's sake, JustWill hasn't posted anything about her so WHY does she continually go after him? I have told her in private messages that if someone, let's use Skittles as an example, snipes at her and posts something raw, she can address it but apparently today she feels I crossed the line of decency because I referred to her as a "stupid old bitch". She continually pushes buttons and today when I unleashed on her, she's playing the part of the victim. You don't think that old bat has some type of narcissistic personality disorder? Dang, she thinks she is the "main attraction". And as far as calling or referring to you as "anachronism", she needs to stop relying on Google for help with her "big words" because if she would have used the word properly, she would have said you are an anachronist OR anachronistic.

Another thing that annoys the fuck outta me is that she responds to every fucking thing no matter what and no matter who it is directed to. Example, within the last 48 hours, dgraff said his girl made him scrapple for breakfast and since I never heard of scrapple, I asked HIM about it. Yep, I asked dgraff but who responds? If you guessed it was the person who needs to be seen and heard, you would have been right, again.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Jun,22 08:43 other posts 
Not standing up for her,no.
Not offended by deleted post.
I just had hoped that arguing could be limited.
If you will remember I banned 1 of her personality's because of the multilabel personality disorders.
By #610414 09,Jun,22 10:51
Bella! You just can't stand the heat or the truth. So be it.
By #610414 09,Jun,22 07:39
Phart, I see where you are coming from and I understand why. First, let me say Bella and I will never be friends. That means that we will bicker at the drop of a hat. Second, you like to participate in this thread. My advice to you is to not show even one iota of support for me. Bella reminds me of Trump. She gets even and you shouldn't suffer on my account.
By #610414 08,Jun,22 19:44
there's been a good deal of goading going on by posts made by none other then candymandybonbontwit. That seemed to have ramped up subsequent posts.

By JustWill [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 14:08 other posts 
Having a "vendetta" against an entire group of people because you had a bad encounter with one individual seems a bit extreme and childish, no?
I wasn't the teacher who "scared" you for life (whom, if I recall correctly, you attacked and gave a broken arm. I may be thinking of someone else, so I apologize if you aren't the arm-breaking guy).
Hell, I wasn't even in high school yet in 1979, and didn't start teaching until the mid 1990s. How is what happened between the two of you back then MY fault?
You are a big boy, now. You should stop being "scared"...
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 19:21 other posts 
Your absolutely right and for that little jab I apologize I seen red when I slammed that social studies teachers arm in the top of my desk and what snapped me out of my furry was the popping noise his arm and shoulder made
By JustWill [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 21:25 other posts 
The fact that you find doing physical harm to another person amusing says a lot about you...
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 21:30 other posts 
Why thank you will he was fired for the way he handled the situation and me as a minor was forced to quit school and walked away Scott free

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #248   #249   #250   #251   #252   #253   #254   #255   #256   #257   ...#769

Show It Off