Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #252

Pages:  #1... #247   #248   #249   #250   #251   #252   #253   #254   #255   #256   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Jun,22 21:03 other posts 
I must say now that I’ve been making wine 🍷 5 gallon at a time and have been drinking a few glasses of wine every weekend my feet no longer turn purple and my toe nails are white again so wine must help with blood flow
By #574505 13,Jun,22 21:34
Pass me some
By phart [Ignore] 13,Jun,22 21:40 other posts 
I helped a friend that was blind make wine using kits he had ordered by mail.
All kinds of bubbler things to let air out and keep it sealed and always saving bottles.
I can't remember alot about it in detail,as that was 30 years ago.
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Jun,22 21:53 other posts 
It’s good stuff and it’s no dry ass dinner wine you buy in the store this stuff is sweet and strong and I can drink it with out making a face I use 5 lbs of sugar to 4 gallon of concentrate or fruit juice and one pack of baking yeast because it works faster on average I’m kicking out 5 gallon every 4 to 5 weeks the first one I made was blueberry pomegranate now I’m making Concord grape and next i will make watermelon wine

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jun,22 19:02 other posts 
This is a HOOT! Look how this woman "works from home". Read and watch, it will make you think twice when your call is placed on hold!

only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 13,Jun,22 20:52 other posts 
" Your call is very important to us, please enjoy this elevator music while the sales rep goes to take a shit".

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jun,22 13:04 other posts 
"The stupid humor of a child"? Do you feel this situation was handled appropriately? And whether you say aye or nay, what are your reasons?

By #610414 12,Jun,22 13:36
I believe it was not handled properly. It's undeniable that this kid did something that left people and the law with the impression that he was making a serious threat. The cops did right in investigating and arresting the kid. However, at this point, I can't conceive what got into the minds of the sheriffs department's officers and sheriff. No matter what the circumstances, a minor has certain rights due to his age. One of these is anonymity. The cops should never had arrested him in a public setting. His mug shot should never have been made public and he should not have been incarcerated for more than it would have taken for the young man to be sent home in a secure way.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jun,22 13:54 other posts 
That anonymity as a minor is a issue that needs to be addressed. If a minor is a victum of a terrible crime, sure, their name should not be splattered all over the place for the family's privacy and that of the kid later in life.
BUT in a situation like this, where school safety, the safety of other children was perceived to be in danger, I am glad they chose to make him public .Crimes committed as a minor should follow a person thru out their lives .Those images of his messages should follow him the rest of his life. Chances are that alone might be enough to keep him out of trouble. Embarrassment ,is a good deterrent . I commend that sheriff for his quick thinking. IF you didn't hear what he said, if he had ignored the possible threat ,and death happened, it would be on his shoulders. I think a lawsuit from a liberal woman attorney is a much easier burden to bear than the death of children.
By #610414 12,Jun,22 18:25
Posting a threat on social media is not the same as armed robbery, assault and battery or any other major crime. Saddling this kid with a life long record is insane and, let me remind you, cruel and unusual punishment, a Constitutional no-no. People do change and that would be especially true with a child. How much you want to bet a good lawyer will get him aquited? He didn't hurt anyone. He didn't buy arms. His explanation could be he was making a joke and didn't think it was wrong. Not knowing is not a defense but it would not surprise me that , if convicted, he will get adjudication withheld and probation along with mental health meetings with a psychologist
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jun,22 22:01 other posts 
I'm on the line over this. The Columbine shooters were 17 and 18 and he just turned 18 (by 11 days). Where is the line drawn?
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jun,22 22:50 other posts 
The line? old enough to do the crime,old enough to do the time.
Those kids that got shot,they weren't given a trial,or shown any mercy.Why show the "kid" that did the shooting any?
The kid that just threatened,I don't think anyone wants him to do 50 years in San quinton, but there should be accountability it should be on his record.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jun,22 11:43 other posts 
This is a short 15 minute video definitely worthy of your time.

By #610414 13,Jun,22 08:40
But, this boy is 10 years old.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Jun,22 11:22 other posts 
So, his mindset is already developing in a negative way. So it is time to "spank" him so to speak.
May be that is why he thinks this way,he was never spanked as a child
By #610414 13,Jun,22 11:40
Maybe. We always thought that a spanking was occasionally needed. These days they call it child abuse

By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Jun,22 12:46 other posts 
A slippery slope indeed.

By #610414 12,Jun,22 13:40
I think it should be legalized. At the same time I would like to see enforcement of public drunkenness laws and litter laws. As they say, "Beer cans don't make drunks, people make drunks."
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jun,22 13:45 other posts 
Public drunkeness? hell,just start your car and venture onto any public hwy,you will be in the company of MANY drunks.And how do the drunks get home from the park? Drive perhaps?
DRINK in the home or in a building where you can stay until you sober up and are no danger to anyone.
By #610414 12,Jun,22 14:28
You just said that's not possible
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jun,22 14:30 other posts 
You just said I said it was possible?
why is that? you can't get beer delivered?
By #610414 12,Jun,22 18:07
I'm sorry Phart. My answer was not very clear. Let me start again. I know many people drive tipsy believing they could handle it. Most are lucky enough to get home without a major disaster. I wouldn't want to add to that danger, but, I put it to you that most people can drink alcoholic beverages in a responsible way. Making alcoholic drinks legal to be consumed in public parks just made what is a normal, illegal, event, legal. Who hasn't gone on a picnic and have beer or wine in their cooler, perhaps something stronger like Margaritas or Mojitos? I think this would free up cops for more important work and the negative is minimal.
By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Jun,22 22:44 other posts 
My concern is the 16-25 year olds partying because they can’t drink at home then they drive drunk. Mature people would not be the problem… usually.
By #610414 13,Jun,22 07:47
Good point but that group would drink anything anywhere. I didn't say no park rangers.
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Jun,22 08:20 other posts 
Did I hear the word drunk did some one call me
By #610414 13,Jun,22 08:38
DD, you are too much.

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jun,22 18:54 other posts 
The world of medicine is so amazing! Here is a short article on the first man to receive a double arm, double shoulder transplant!

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 15:37 other posts 
Red, green OR black? What is your preference?
By #610414 11,Jun,22 19:01
It’s not an option but my favorite color is Albiceleste
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 19:54 other posts 
a foot ball team? How is that related to a color?
By #610414 11,Jun,22 20:19
Albiceleste IS a color. It’s a very light shade of blue.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 20:27 other posts 
Uh,well,I like some odd colors but I had never heard of it,so I turned to your friend Google and could find NOTHING showing a visual sample of the color. I like these 2 and a couple other combos as well

those 2 together look nice
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 20:58 other posts 
Perhaps reading, reading comprehension is not her strong suit. The question was NOT what is your favorite color, the question was, what is your preference? Red, green or black? A specific Google search asking whether Albicelest is a color and the search yields that the recognized spelling is Albiceleste and includes the following; It means that it combines white and light blue colors (sky blue or sky blue). Name by which the Argentina national team is known, the flag of Argentina and its shirt or shirt.
By #610414 11,Jun,22 21:06
I did say it was not an option, but, as usual, instead of going with the flow…….. never mind. Just delete the whole thread and start again. I LIKE BLACK. I LIKE BLACK. I LIKE BLACK
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 21:50 other posts 
Gee, you might ask yourself why aren't you able to go with the flow?

There were three choices and you ASSUMED that I was speaking of colors. That would be a wrong assumption on your part.

Now that you were able to pinpoint your choice on the options available, you prefer black what?
By #610414 11,Jun,22 21:58
Black cock
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 21:10 other posts 
Can you even imagine what it must be like if she goes to a sit down restaurant that has real menus without pictures? The server comes to the table to get the order and when he or she gets to the question of soup, salad OR coleslaw the response they receive is "jello".
By #610414 11,Jun,22 22:09
I don’t need pics to order an Outlaw Ribeye cooked medium, bake potato without sour cream and a Caesar salad. Red Pinot Noir and horseradish. Cheese cake followed by an expresso and two fingers of Grand Marnier. I like to finish the evening by making love to the man from the land of the albiceleste.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jun,22 07:17 other posts 
Jello! Yep,I can picture that in my mind how confused the waitress would be
By tecsan [Ignore] 12,Jun,22 00:31 other posts 
Then did you mean light blue?
By #610414 12,Jun,22 07:05
There's no one word translation of albiceleste from Spanish to English, but, it's a particular shade of blue. It's like saying pink is a shade of red.
By tecsan [Ignore] 12,Jun,22 00:36 other posts 
My favorite color is blue and almost any shade is satisfactory.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jun,22 00:47 other posts 
My favorite color is blue, too. But my question was not what is your favorite color, it was simply what is your preference? And the choices were red, green or black.
--------------------------------------- added after 80 seconds

Can you imagine, my post was about GRAPES. Yep, red, green or black grapes.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 20:01 other posts 
Black for sure
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 20:46 other posts 
Great! You prefer black, but black what?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 20:48 other posts 
By #610414 11,Jun,22 21:07
What? That’s not an option.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 21:15 other posts 
T shirts black jeans black hats
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 21:54 other posts 
Nice answer! You're not a big fan of wearing hats, tee shirts and jeans in Albiceleste?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 20:49 other posts 
dgraff black on black crime >>??
By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 21:00 other posts 
I chose green today! 💚
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 21:11 other posts 
Great, but green what?
By sherryann [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 21:15 other posts 
Red
--------------------------------------- added after 49 minutes

Roses? I have a red flowered bedspread.
--------------------------------------- added after 51 minutes

Wrong spot again
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 21:50 other posts 
Great, sherryann, RED what?
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 22:51 other posts 
It's perfect spot and a perfect answer! I agree, red roses are visually lovely and fragrant, too!
By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 21:49 other posts 
They’re called manties. They’re great for working in a hot kitchen.
I got some last year in June and loved them! They hold everything
In place and there is less sweating. They would probably
be great for lots of professions.
I just bought these. Today I wore green.

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 21:52 other posts 
Very nice, kebmo! Very nice!
By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 22:31 other posts 
There are recent photos of the green pair on my profile.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 22:58 other posts 
Gee, kebmo, your manties are a vibrant green! By the way, your manties don't seem to be the main attraction in your pictures, is it?
By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 23:32 other posts 
This site isn’t called “Show Your Manties”. 😁
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 23:39 other posts 
No, the site isn't called Show Your Manties however you invited me to take a gander of your manties as seen in your gallery. Not much manties showing, was there? Good thing they were in the shade of grasshopper green!
By biggg [Ignore] 12,Jun,22 12:48 other posts 
Are all 3 allowed? Leprechauns wear green waistcoat, red cap and black shoes
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jun,22 13:02 other posts 
Leprechauns wear red, green and black, eh? As I said in my post to another member, I had grapes in mind but I wanted to see where this could go.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #247   #248   #249   #250   #251   #252   #253   #254   #255   #256   ...#769

Show It Off