pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #261

Pages:  #1... #256   #257   #258   #259   #260   #261   #262   #263   #264   #265   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 22,May,22 21:44 other posts 
COVID made him do it?

only registered users can see external links
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,May,22 07:28 other posts 
The man was mentally ill I can see it in his eyes why can’t someone see it before it becomes a problem or do I just spend to much time looking into peoples eyes 👀 I have a knack for spotting retardation Down syndrome and mental illness oh and dementia I n knew sleepy joe had dementia way before he was elected
By #610414 23,May,22 09:09
Mentally ill, true or not, doesn’t hide the facts he was able to buy a military style weapon legally. Two things wrong with this: 1st, guns should be outlawed but, at the very least, military style weapons should be outlawed. 2nd selling a weapon to a person that is **** to buy liquor in many states should be a crime. Ah, 2nd amendment etc, etc, etc. Give me a break.
By phart [Ignore] 23,May,22 09:35 other posts 
You expect everyone to be defenseless. Just because you are naive enough to live that way.
The mentally ill should be denied access to FREEDOM to roam the streets until they are cured or until death.
There would be no way they could hurt people.
But oh you liberals and your pills that MIGHT affect the brain this way or that,we don't know for sure. Give em a pill and they can safely roam the streets.
Until that pill is not enough,or until it's side effects are enough to alter the brain.Then we as the general public,are in DANGER ,thanks to liberal policys.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,May,22 10:32 other posts 
Actually some one that knows nothing about guns shouldn’t be handling them anyway because it’s dangerous that’s how accidents happen I taught my neighbor woman how to shoot her husband’s hand gun I don’t know why he never taught her but I thought if it was in her house then she better know how to use it
By #610414 23,May,22 15:08
HoneyCock, I can strip an Army Colt 45 blindfolded. My Daddy tough me how to shoot and right now, in my immediate family there’s aprox 23 riffles, 11 handguns, and 4 bugout vehicles.
There was a time I didn’t know enough to protest gun ownership in this country. That lady you taught to shoot, what if she shoots her husband one day. Would you be happy that she did it with respect for the firearm?
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,May,22 18:36 other posts 
Had i not have taught her she may have moved it to clean or something and shot her self
Mental illness caused by racist right-wing propaganda.
By phart [Ignore] 23,May,22 12:10 other posts 
Not all of it,some of it is because of lack of discipline and education.
I took at least 1 if not 2 gun course in MIDDLE school.
I still have the card somewhere for a hunter safety course. That taught basic use of a firearm and how to carry and care for it.
That is missing from schools now due to liberals trying to make the gun out to be the problem.When THEIR mindset is the problem.
IF you have a kid, or you notice 1 in your class room ,that like to cut things, kill things, bullies the weaker kids, you need to be watching them, close. They are a quite problem. Like a bomb ticking.
Find out what is wrong and fix the problems they are having at home or deal with their learning issues early on.
Prevention of mass murders is much cheaper than treatment.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 23,May,22 12:20 other posts 
Bullies and ticking time bombs don't drive 4 hours to a black neighborhood,
before they start shooting. He is the goal of the propaganda, not some side-effect.
By #610414 23,May,22 15:14
Phart, all you’ve said may or may not be true, but, what if one day, with all your training, you shoot and kill someone? I complain about the firearms. I’ll let the psychological problems to other professionals. True or not, ticking time home roam public places. I don’t want them to have an easier time. NO GUNS.
By phart [Ignore] 23,May,22 15:18 other posts 
Well if we are using what if's, what if 1 day i save several people from being shot by a freakazoid idiot?
What if a cashier had a gun in that store in new york the other day? Might have saved a life or 2.
When you are dealing physo's, they might drive all night to kill. They might go watch a movie and eat a good steak before they go kill. They ARE NOT RIGHT IN THE HEAD .That is why they do illogical things! Keep em off the streets.Then they can't get a gun,or a knife or a fork for that matter.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 24,May,22 05:46 other posts 
And how do you know the crazies from the normal racist people?
There are tens of millions of people in the US thinking just like that guy.
When and how does the police or the government or who ever you think
should 'keep em off the streets', decide to step in and 'keep em off the streets'?
After they do what he did? They are going to 'keep em off the streets'.

Ever seen the movie 'Minority Report'? How do we do that?

Your solution is to have everyone carry guns. Well, maybe less people in that shop would have been killed, if they all carried guns. But, how long do you think a black guy can walk around with a gun, before he gets shot by the police?
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,May,22 14:12 other posts 
Oh I didn’t know you were there how did you like how the blood fly’s through the air as the bullet ripped through flesh it’s neat to watch what did you think
By phart [Ignore] 23,May,22 15:12 other posts 
good call dgraff.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 23,May,22 16:30 other posts 
Didn't recall shit stain anus licker commenting about the Wisconsin shooting.. Or the black man that shot an innocent white bystander on the Q subway yesterday in NYC..

Guess it does fit his rage comments. Weak cunt. He hates his life and screams at himself in the mirror.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 24,May,22 06:03 other posts 
No, because it is part of the propaganda that made a racist kill 10 random innocent black people.
It could be you some day. You are getting crazy enough. So phart, how do we keep Sir-Skittles off the streets?
By bella! [Ignore] 24,May,22 07:40 other posts 
So murders in NYC have increased by 50% in the last two years is it suggested that this is a result of COVID and quarantine?

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 23,May,22 16:32 other posts 
Dgraff that stain anus licker hates America. A miserable rat. Fuck him
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 24,May,22 06:04 other posts 
I don't hate America, I just hate that there are so many people like you there.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,May,22 14:38 other posts 
Go back to screaming at yourself in the mirror nut job
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 26,May,22 15:18 other posts 
What, you don't understand that someone might hate you?
You're the most obnoxious person using this site.
If it was just me, that would be partly called for,
but you're puking your bile over many other people.
You're a narcissists that cannot accept other people's opinions
and you're a fragile little cunt for resorting to vile language.

If some Dutch guy on a sex website angers you this much, you're probably
a hot head in real life too. Take a look in the mirror yourself, before your temper gets you into trouble. You're living in a country where everyone packs heat.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,May,22 17:25 other posts 
A lot of assumptions and accusations from such an outstanding citizen and site know it all. A pseudo intellectual that perseverates over anything I say. I push your buttons so easily. A site muppet and on the dole for sure.

You are leach and always have been. It us alway someone else's fault, they are racist, blah blah blah.

Vile language as you call me a fragile cunt. Do you even listen to yourself
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,May,22 16:17 other posts 
It has actually been a while since I reacted to you, even when you react to everything I say with just contempt. Your standard reaction to almost everything you don't like is calling people morons, rats and cunts.

Me arguing with people is mostly a useless waste of time, but you just cursing people is worth even less. I've tried to call you out on what your doing here,
but you seem to be dedicated to turn every topic into a stupid cursing contest.
Do you get off on that or do you think those are arguments?

You calling me a leach or on the dole must be just your own insecurity shining through, because I've never heard someone who is as fixated on that as you.

It's not that you are racist, it's that you seem to hate everyone.
Just take a look at your own profile and see the hate.
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,May,22 19:25 other posts 
Skittles is always nice to me so you must rub him the wrong way
By Dev01 [Ignore] 30,May,22 19:30 other posts 
Skitz is a top bloke on site and out of site. He is a true cunt, Real too
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,May,22 19:43 other posts 
By Dev01 [Ignore] 30,May,22 19:51 other posts 
Talking on the phone with the cunt as we speak. He's getting on the sauce... Australian for grog 🤣
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,May,22 21:34 other posts 
I talk to scorps on the phone every so often
By bella! [Ignore] 30,May,22 21:45 other posts 
Anyone else?
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,May,22 22:17 other posts 
Yes Bella and you
By Dev01 [Ignore] 31,May,22 03:51 other posts 
Yes Bella, you Cody Jamie
Does 'a true cunt' mean something positive in Australian?
Sure, he doesn't like my political views at all and any critique of the US.
To bad, I don't like his political views and how he describes other people.
In principle, I attack on substance and not on personality, but I will respond
in kind, if I think it's called for.

Calling someone names is not a defense of your own political views or country.
If people can't take criticism, they should find a safe space.
The left is often accused of crying for a safe space, but that's not me,
I'm seeking the most dangerous minefield on the internet and I think I found it.
So I'm not surprised people would take offense, but I'm just calling people out
for being a snowflake, if they show snowflake behavior.

By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 31,May,22 12:58 other posts 
We are on vacation and lost in beach sand and margaritas so forgive us if we're are a little late. But has anyone got any sort of answer about why we can't get on SYC side. Ours is still saying "security alert"?

By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,22 06:01 other posts 
Husband of slain Uvalde teacher dies of heart attack.

By dgraff [Ignore] 31,May,22 09:33 other posts 
Un real like the family don’t have enough problems
By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,22 09:38 other posts 
Yes, it's SO SAD. If I recall correctly, there are 4 children now without parents with the youngest being 13 years old. Gosh, that's so sad!
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,May,22 11:10 other posts 
Definitely and he didn’t look real old either

By kebmo [Ignore] 31,May,22 00:53 other posts 
Canadian government tables new gun law bill.

By bella! [Ignore] 30,May,22 16:25 other posts 
THIS would scare the ever loving crap outta me! I think it would cause me to quit driving!

By phart [Ignore] 30,May,22 18:39 other posts 
Yep,crazy shit right there.
Here we have about 700 feet of road frontage. Wooded beside the road. Deer come from down at the river and have a path they follow almost every day. about twice a year,I will be woke up in the middle of the night by a loud WAMP , as 1 of the deer will run in front of a car. 2 totaled a 300z right in front of my mail box about 5 years ago. 1 was hit in the front,the other all the way down the drivers side.
Car had to be towed and was totaled by the insurance company.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,May,22 20:44 other posts 
Scary, isn't it? I'm worried about deer when I'm out and in unfamiliar "country" areas beginning at dusk. Always got my eyes looking for deer. Frick, if a herd ran out and was jumping around like gazelle, I would totally freak!
By phart [Ignore] 30,May,22 23:05 other posts 
I have only "hit" 1 and it was a huge doe.I saw the deer in the road and slowed down to almost a stop when she just stepped out and I hit her with the front bumper of my old ford truck,and ran over her with the rear right wheel. I stopped and she had bent my bumper to a point it looked like the truck was grinning at me. She crawled to the side and was buzzard food.
I cut the bumper in 2,laid it out straight,welded it back together and painted it,looks better than before she bent it.

By biggg [Ignore] 30,May,22 17:17 other posts 
What would Leonardo da Vinci say? A man dressed as an old woman jumps out of a wheelchair to smear cake on the Mona Lisa and then throw roses around. Whatever is the world coming to? only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 30,May,22 18:22 other posts 
just a idiot that needs putting somewhere safe from the world he can't handle.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,May,22 20:40 other posts 
You know, biggg, I've tried more than 1/2 dozen times to open and view that link, with no luck. It goes through the gyrations, gets to a certain point, lots of buffering going on, then times out. Tomorrow is another day.....

By bella! [Ignore] 28,May,22 18:48 other posts 
I'm not voting on the Evaluation referral and fate of member 75YOTWC .
By #574505 28,May,22 19:04
No problem have you seen everything he post about you.?
By bella! [Ignore] 28,May,22 19:42 other posts 
No, he blacklisted me and I reciprocated. In the big picture, it really doesn't matter what he says about me. This is the way I look at it, IF I vote and I vote to delete, it would look like my vote is shaded by the way I personally feel toward him. IF I vote NO ABUSE, it would appear that I support his deviant posts and/or behavior.
By #574505 28,May,22 20:21
Well I'll free him. Lol I can't
By bella! [Ignore] 28,May,22 20:43 other posts 
Let it stand, let's see how other members feel about him.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,May,22 20:47 other posts 
Ha! I see that voting was "frozen" by a member, blacklisted by 60 members, who asked for proof.
By #275407 29,May,22 23:12
Member that froze decided to back out because he seen the truth
By bella! [Ignore] 29,May,22 23:28 other posts 
My opinion, notynyt voted NO ABUSE only because technically, the report is written incorrectly. Member, 75YOTWC, is not being referred for deletion because he's posted illegal images, he hasn't posted ANY pictures at all. Does the referral really fall under "Dangerous behavior"? It's probably closest to that reason with a detailed explanation.
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,May,22 19:35 other posts 
Off with the creep’s head Bella
--------------------------------------- added after 70 seconds

I see he went poof
By bella! [Ignore] 29,May,22 21:29 other posts 
Jamie, if you are really intent on having 75YOTWC deleted, my suggestion to you is delete your current referral and resubmit it with the more appropriate reason. Your referral claiming he has posted "Illegal Images" seems to be causing concern for notynyt who advises you "Evidence must be presented correctly". I give notynyt a pass on that since English is not his first language. Your evidence was presented correctly, the reason given of Illegal Images is incorrect as the member has not uploaded images. Even kebmo seems to be confused, too. As for 450 , he was totally lost right from the jump.

Since you already included the blog that 75YOTWC's disgusting remark was posted in, perhaps I would include the actual thread's name since the link isn't highlighted like a hot link (or whatever you call it). AND WHEN YOU RESUBMIT, USE THIS REASON;

Member behaves dangerously - talks about sex with kids or promise to murder someone (please explain below)

Strange how it hits a bad chord when members discuss and/or posts about sex and children yet apparently are not offended or outraged when members post about sex with animals. Go figure!
By #574505 29,May,22 21:33
By #275407 29,May,22 21:37
I personaly sent a link to all members that voted no abuse, let's see if their intelligent enough to make a proper decision
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,May,22 08:55 other posts 
Cody8789

The low-grade notynyt fake Indian (AKA Leo) hears a whistle when IT walks! A total mongoloid
By bella! [Ignore] 29,May,22 21:41 other posts 
Yes, I understand HOWEVER notynyt, kebmo and 450 DO NOT UNDERSTAND. The name of the thread that 75YOTWC's deviant post can be found in is, "Dirtiest fetishes". Spell it out CLEARLY for notynyt , kebmo and 450 , they are "special".
By Dev01 [Ignore] 29,May,22 21:44 other posts 
Still amazed as to why posts were deleted but not member?
By #275407 29,May,22 22:04
It doesn't amaze me how I sent a link to notynyt and Leo and they still won't vote against. They will stick together even though their clearly wrong.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 29,May,22 22:12 other posts 
It's called a hidden agenda codes
By #275407 29,May,22 22:15
I get it, they won't vote unless there's points in there pocketslol--------------------------------------- added after 106 secondsIf this site continues to let stuff like this on here, it might be time for me to leave this site,its discusting behavior and it's wrong
By #574505 29,May,22 22:41
Cody if you leave so will I
By #275407 29,May,22 22:48
If I leave, I'm coming to stay at your house, just tell your wife I'm the butler
By #574505 29,May,22 22:51
Just bring your maid
By #275407 29,May,22 22:56
By Dev01 [Ignore] 29,May,22 23:16 other posts 
I'm coming too ya cunts
By notynyt [Ignore] 30,May,22 07:49 other posts 
Do not think negatively, nor present negative thoughts. I was offline when you messaged me. I just came online. I do not break discipline out of feelings of envy or enmity with anyone.
By notynyt [Ignore] 30,May,22 07:34 other posts 
I'm sorry . I just got online. I saw Cody8789 and your message. You should have presented the evidence well. You can upload a screen shot of your chat history to your gallery. And there you can also send the screen shot to the admin. The work of all the members of the abuse panel is commendable. Thank you
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,May,22 13:50 other posts 
jamie that rat went poof!!

By notynyt [Ignore] 30,May,22 07:35 other posts 
You are right . 🙏
By #574505 30,May,22 09:10
This person don't exist
By bella! [Ignore] 30,May,22 09:20 other posts 
Yeah, I noticed that. My guess is that 75YOTWC's deletion had a great deal to do with cody8789 sending links of the thread that 75YOTWC admits to his vile acts with a pooch.
By #275407 30,May,22 11:56
Great job Jamie,,, for bringing up 75yotwc to abuse panel, sorry if I went overboard in this issue, I don't like those kind of posts
By bella! [Ignore] 30,May,22 12:53 other posts 
Personally, I don't like that kinda post either. I've lived long enough to know that the WORLD is full of sickos and deviants. Perhaps it's exhilarating for these folks to do these abominations but for crying out loud, is it exhilarating and liberating to share your fucked up freak with the rest of humanity?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #256   #257   #258   #259   #260   #261   #262   #263   #264   #265   ...#769

Show It Off