She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #265

Pages:  #1... #260   #261   #262   #263   #264   #265   #266   #267   #268   #269   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 27,May,22 15:51 other posts 

only registered users can see external links
FUNNY. Glad these kids in this Montana town have a sense of humor,and actually know how to ride horses!

By bella! [Ignore] 27,May,22 10:56 other posts 
I saw it again last night, yep, the *CUNTS ONLY* group chairwoman and the only one there was tecsan! I wonder what it's like organizing and "throwing a party" but no one shows up? I think I might think twice before I did that night after night, it kinda looks desperate. 🤔
--------------------------------------- added after 10 hours

Dang! I didn't notice that auto correct changed chatroom to chairwoman! I hate when that happens!

By bella! [Ignore] 25,May,22 22:32 other posts 
I see that tecsan is hosting group chat and has called it *CUNTS ONLY*, yeah, capital letters and asterisks, too! Strangely, or perhaps it isn't that strange, he is the only person in his chat room!
By tecsan [Ignore] 25,May,22 23:08 other posts 
Why do you insist on keep attacking me? Please tell me. I agree with many things you say, yet you stay in attack mode. After that comment, I have to change my mind about you.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,May,22 23:18 other posts 
Attacking you? Boo-fucking-hoo! Get over it!

I found it VERY FUNNY that you hosted a chat room called *CUNTS ONLY* and happened to be the only one there! Surely you see the humor!
By tecsan [Ignore] 26,May,22 00:25 other posts 
Not really, but I will give you that one. The other, sorry like I said no further comment needed. Kind of funny that you and skittles attacked me at about the same time.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,May,22 00:45 other posts 
Skittles and I "attacked" you at about the same time? Now I have no idea what you are talking about! Dude, for real, I noticed that you hosted a chat room and called it *CUNTS ONLY* and YOU were the only one there and I thought it was funny.

By the way, in *CUNTS ONLY* chat, can you share with me what you talked about with yourself?
By tecsan [Ignore] 26,May,22 00:50 other posts 
Still trying to be a smartass. I am not even there, created it for others. Now what smartass remark are you going to vomit up next? I respected you til now.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,May,22 14:36 other posts 
Tecsan has site paranoia !!!

The site medical officer says he needs to increase his meds...again!
By tecsan [Ignore] 26,May,22 21:30 other posts 
Fuck your and freddy's site medical officer bullshit.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 25,May,22 23:44 other posts 
Room still empty Like a grocery store in Venezuela

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,May,22 17:18 other posts 
Texas shooting:

LA Times columnist shocked Texas school shooter Salvador Ramos was Latino

A Los Angeles Times columnist wrote that he initially believed that the gunman who killed 19 children and two adults at an elementary school in Texas was a “white supremacist” and that he grew despondent upon learning that the alleged shooter was Latino.

Gustavo Arellano, who frequently covers the Spanish-speaking immigrant community in Southern California, wrote a column in the Times on Wednesday titled, “A Latino-on-Latino mass shooting. What now?”

“When I heard that a gunman had killed multiple schoolchildren in a predominantly Latino town in Texas, I immediately thought: white supremacist,” wrote Arellano, the son of Mexican immigrants.

“How could I not?”

Arellano wrote that his “stomach dropped” when he learned that the suspect in the Uvalde shooting “was named Salvador Rolando Ramos.”

Another example of liberalism being a disease.

Black on black crime- BLM, libs- don't give a fuck

Crime up in double digits impacting minorities in blue states/cities- Libs don't give a fuck.

A party of defund the police, don't put anyone in jail.

Same lack of outrage in Wisconsin. Not a white male.

By tecsan [Ignore] 26,May,22 00:32 other posts 
I do understand why you two wanted to attack me and that is fine with me. You are fine.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,May,22 00:47 other posts 
Be a big boy and grow some, you were NOT ATTACKED.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,May,22 14:37 other posts 

Attacked,

By bella! [Ignore] 25,May,22 18:44 other posts 
Good to see that y'all received a personal and individualized response, yep, sherryann , Dev01 , phart , Jamie , kebmo and you too, @Mountain Man@, oops, I mean dgraff !
By #574505 25,May,22 19:19
Lol yes
By phart [Ignore] 25,May,22 20:09 other posts 
I did? to what?
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,May,22 20:40 other posts 
Huh
By phart [Ignore] 25,May,22 20:42 other posts 
uh, where is this response?
By #574505 25,May,22 20:54
Here below ⬇️
By sherryann [Ignore] 25,May,22 20:55 other posts 
Phart it is in the stuff more stuff thread. Not sure I hit right letters. (Hope it was OK to answer bella!)
By bella! [Ignore] 25,May,22 21:17 other posts 
Of course it's okay. And yes, sherryann, that's where CAT posted everyone's personal and individualized response to the comments and posts made in this thread.
By #574505 25,May,22 21:27
Right
By bella! [Ignore] 25,May,22 21:35 other posts 
Right on, Jamie!
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,May,22 21:52 other posts 
I don’t see one to me
By bella! [Ignore] 25,May,22 22:21 other posts 
My bad, Mountain Man, I guess my mind went haywire after my eyes started spinning!
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,May,22 05:20 other posts 
By #610414 26,May,22 06:53
Mountain Man, or HoneyCock, my reasoning for answering you here, in Bella’s thread, is that I knew I would be civil with you. I didn’t know if I could hold myself back with the others. Also, Bella was nice enough to put up with my post
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,May,22 06:57 other posts 
Good job you retained your emotions
By Dev01 [Ignore] 26,May,22 06:59 other posts 
🤣🤣🤣 The others...

/forum/thread.php?id=29405#466
By #610414 26,May,22 07:14
DEV01 we all slip sometime
By bella! [Ignore] 26,May,22 07:15 other posts 
Of course I will post whatever I find interesting and happens to pop into my head. Sometimes what I find just hits me in a strange and humorous way and some of those I MUST copy, edit and paste. Those posts are special and deserve to be recognized in your thread!
By #610414 26,May,22 07:50
Go for it, Bella (that reflects my age).

By #610414 21,May,22 07:09
Is Gaylord, Michigan near you? There was a rare tornado touching down last night. Hope you are ok.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,22 07:55 other posts 
Gaylord is approximately 250 north of me. Why it was considered "rare" must have had something to do with it touching douwn in northern Michigan because it is not unusual to have tornadoes in the Southeast Michigan area.

By bella! [Ignore] 25,May,22 16:01 other posts 
Here is a compilation of the devastation in the area. As am aside, I will never understand storm chasers! Who in the heck wants to be driving around in conditions like that in order to chase tornadoes!?
By bella! [Ignore] 25,May,22 16:02 other posts 
Here is a compilation of the devastation in the area. As am aside, I will never understand storm chasers! Who in the heck wants to be driving around in conditions like that in order to chase tornadoes!?

--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

By #610414 25,May,22 19:46
They do a service but, like you, I would never be caught in the middle of that.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,May,22 20:39 other posts 
Wow that was a big one
By phart [Ignore] 25,May,22 20:41 other posts 
we had 1 about 50 miles from home monday, I got caught in the rain from the same storm. The third time in my life I have been caught on the hwy in a tornado producing storm. HARD rain. wow.
no fun to drive in
By bella! [Ignore] 25,May,22 22:23 other posts 
Yeah, I don't know that I would have felt safe in my car. If I'm going to be taken out by a tornado, please let it be in my house!
By #610414 26,May,22 06:58
Neither a car or a house is safe. Best place is a basement with more than one exit and that is not 100% eider

By bella! [Ignore] 22,May,22 09:46 other posts 
Apparently, the Catholic priests were not the only ones sexually abusing the children. This is a short 20 minute video that I found on YouTube.

By #610414 23,May,22 09:23
Priests (of any religion)
Doctors
Trainers/coaches
Cops
Politicians
Military officers
Other men (enter your pick here)

Every group has a few that need their cock satisfied in a manner that is perverted. These MEN know they wouldn’t have a chance to score any other way. And, you may have noticed I highlighted MEN.
By phart [Ignore] 23,May,22 09:32 other posts 
It is odd that the Girl scouts, and other women's and girls groups don't publicize their sexual deviance .But to deny the possibility of it happening would be naive.
By #610414 23,May,22 10:00
By and large, MEN are the worst, but, you are right.
All the groups of men you listed have some form of authority.
When men get off on that, they like it in sex too. That's an ingredient for problems.

The priests are a special category, because they have celibacy.
If every act of sex is made perverted, are you surprised when they become perverted?
By #610414 23,May,22 14:59
Not at all, but, murderers get off on being able to end a life. I’m not surprised about that either. The thing is that however you look at it, it’s wrong and perverted.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 24,May,22 06:35 other posts 
"The thing is that however you look at it, it’s wrong and perverted."
With murder it is, but we were talking bout men who need their cock satisfied.

I don't need it all day and night, but it's very welcome sometimes.
Is that "however you look at it ... wrong and perverted"?
Can it be wrong and perverted, when performed by a consenting adult human?

I only see a possibility of sex being perverted, when there is an authority issue (because then there might be a not-consenting person involved) or an age issue (because then there might be a person who is not ready for sex at all involved)
(I forgo the discussion about species at this time and referred to 'person').

Priests (of any religion), doctors, trainers/coaches, cops, politicians and military officers are men too and most of them need (or at least like) their cock satisfied with varying desired intervals. In my opinion they can all have that done to them, without being perverted. Why than are the still then being perverted that often? Their jobs are not necessarily making them less attractive, I would even say on the contrary.
By #610414 24,May,22 07:16
I thought I was clear in my meaning. If you want specifics on what I meant by wrong and perverted than let me explain without getting too graphic.
**** ALTAR BOYS forced or tricked into having sex with an adult. Replace the capitalized words with any **** group.
ADULTS IN PUBLIC EMPLOYMENT OF ANY TYPE that are forced or tricked into having sex with another adult supervisor.
Ananas, I’m surprised and amazed (not in a good way) that you would question what I was trying to say.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 hours

I can’t believe “****” has to be edited
--------------------------------------- added after 3 hours

Fuck, fuck, fuck.. under-fuck-age, fucking-under-ass-age
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 25,May,22 08:53 other posts 
I didn't question what you were trying to say, I wanted to investigate the reasons behind it. What is it about the jobs you listed that turns men into perverts?

Do you think the same problem of perversion is applicable to:
Airline pilots
Chef cooks
Journalists
Vets
Construction engineers
Archeologists
Pharmacists
Orchestra conductors

They have lots of responsibility too, but as far as I heard, have not been in many perverted sex scandals. What is the difference between them and those other men?

When I type a word and it gets censored, I put in the asterisks between every letter, like r*a*p*e. Points are more readable, like r.a.p.e, but I prefer to show it was censored before and therefore a 'bad' word.
By #610414 26,May,22 06:47
Actually, I believe that any time a man has ANOTHER person under his power, the potential exists for sex abuse.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #260   #261   #262   #263   #264   #265   #266   #267   #268   #269   ...#769

Show It Off