Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #264

Pages:  #1... #259   #260   #261   #262   #263   #264   #265   #266   #267   #268   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #610414 27,May,22 09:57
Listen and learn. This is a broadcast and post on NPR. For those that are not familiar with NPR, it’s the National Public Radio and a big portion of its funding is provided by Congress.

only registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

SECOND AMENDMENT FROM CONGRESS.GOV

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

The second amendment starts with, “A WELL REGULATED MILITIA “. That says it all. Every thing that comes after that can and should be REGULATED. For you out there, it doesn’t mean NO GUNS. It means that laws can be enacted for the safety of the public. That’s it.
By phart [Ignore] 27,May,22 22:22 other posts 
Congress writes the check, the congress is mostly democrat,so who's spin are they going to put on their broadcast?
I mean, yea, they are trying to help to a point but it it is still "spun".
By #610414 28,May,22 09:01
Wrong. Congress set up an endowment for NPR. Politics don’t come into it.

By dgraff [Ignore] 26,May,22 21:49 other posts 
Chicken went sky high and eggs went up 4 dollars a dozen there pricing them selves right out of the market I all ready quit buying heating oil I guess chicken is next I’m afraid it’s going to get a lot worse before it gets a little better in roughly 2 years
Thank you joe Biden
By #610414 27,May,22 11:56
Eat CAT
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,May,22 13:52 other posts 
By #574505 27,May,22 13:53
My dog hate cats
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,May,22 14:01 other posts 
most of them do
By #574505 27,May,22 14:26
I tell him get em
By phart [Ignore] 27,May,22 19:41 other posts 
it was not long ago I could go to walmart on monday morning after they restocked the coolers and get a couple packs of chicken breast for a slight reduction in price because it was close to date. Not any more.
I don't know how long this bubble will grow before it explodes but Like the housing market,it will eventually bust,and then the chicken will be cheap but we won't have the money to buy it.
By #574505 27,May,22 20:00
They probably repack..
By phart [Ignore] 27,May,22 21:34 other posts 
By #574505 27,May,22 21:45
Put it on a new box seal
By phart [Ignore] 27,May,22 22:27 other posts 
Yea, I understood that,but what I meant was,I had not thought of that happening and I am shocked to some degree that they would.BUT considering the cost,yea,makes sense.
By kebmo [Ignore] 27,May,22 21:41 other posts 
The same shit is happening in Canada and Europe. It’s not Joe.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,May,22 21:51 other posts 
Food prices are sky high in Canada? Guesstimate the cost of chicken per pound and a dozen eggs.
By kebmo [Ignore] 28,May,22 01:47 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 27,May,22 22:28 other posts 
Well I wouldn't rule out joe having some effect on food prices.He is happy fuel is high because he thinks it is part of the "great transition" to electric cars.
High fuel cost make food prices go up 2 fold.it takes fuel to produce the food and to process and ship the food and to prepare the food.
By phart [Ignore] 27,May,22 22:49 other posts 
I have had to really change my eating habits. I used to get chicken and beef on clearance and cook my meals. Stuff has gotten so expensive I get about 10 or 15 of those 1.09 tv dinners from walmart. I have actually lost weight because i am not eating as much. and no I don't feel any better as you would think i would from the weight loss.
eating out, i went to Ihop yesterday and ate a good hamburger for breakfast with a side salad.that was the most expensive meal I have ate in almost a year.
Prices are such now you can't afford the simple pleasures of a good meal on Saturday evening at the fish camp any more.
I don't know how long this is going to last but I sure hope there is relief in site.
I never did live a extravagant lifestyle but hell,I can't even go out to eat a good meal once a week anymore.
By #610414 28,May,22 07:19
I’m sorry for your financial (food) prices. Have you applied for food stamps?
By phart [Ignore] 28,May,22 08:49 other posts 
I checked into it, between the disability income and some stock I have had since a kid, i don't qualify. The system is designed as such you either can't have anything or you have to give up everything ,before you can get "help". Then it is legislated poverty at best. I wish I was able to get a health card for my cdls, I would be living a good life right now.
By #610414 28,May,22 08:59
If you don’t have any direct heirs and you have someone you trust with your life, sell him/her your house and “rent” it back at a top price. The more expenses you have the better to qualify. Just saying.

By phart [Ignore] 27,May,22 23:48 other posts 
um,I noticed a post about being a smartass.
I have a question.
is it better to be a dumb ass or a smart ass?
I would rather be a intelligent ass than a dumb 1.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,May,22 00:01 other posts 
I think I'd rather be a smartass, thank you very much! Sounds better than being a dumbass, no?

By tecsan [Ignore] 26,May,22 00:38 other posts 
Quit trying to be a smartass.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,May,22 00:49 other posts 
I'm going to call attention to your asinine posts, these one line random posts not attached to anything, just floating about in space....
By tecsan [Ignore] 26,May,22 00:54 other posts 
Do it, I would love to see them as well as others would love to see you in attack mode with someone that has only been nice to you.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,May,22 01:12 other posts 
Do it? You have been "only nice to me"? You are fuckin' nuts! Drink some warm milk, time for you to go to beddy-by.
By tecsan [Ignore] 26,May,22 01:36 other posts 
Really, name a time in the past three yrs that I have been a smartass to you?
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,May,22 12:31 other posts 
Oh no you in some trouble boy
By bella! [Ignore] 26,May,22 13:23 other posts 
Oh, HoneyCock (you've got yet another nickname), is it possible that tecsan is telling a big ol' fib or do you think he's just plain ol' confused? Regardless, he's not "in trouble".
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,May,22 14:02 other posts 
Hahaha I think he’s confused 1 to confused 3 are you confused 2
By tecsan [Ignore] 26,May,22 20:56 other posts 
Another attack, thanks.
By tecsan [Ignore] 26,May,22 21:29 other posts 
Watch it, I have been nothing but nice to you NOW.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,May,22 21:43 other posts 
You talking to me cupcake
By tecsan [Ignore] 26,May,22 22:53 other posts 
Just remember, I have been nothing but nice to you recently. Yet you want to attack, now you are starting it.
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,May,22 05:29 other posts 
Why do you always think people are attacking you are you paranoid
By tecsan [Ignore] 27,May,22 23:16 other posts 
Not paranoid at all. Just stating the facts.
By tecsan [Ignore] 26,May,22 02:18 other posts 
Cannot do it can you. You can find me now.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,May,22 12:03 other posts 
Find you? I'm NOT LOOKING FOR YOU.

As far as you reacting like a "smartass" toward me in the past three years, you must have me confused with AndreaAsian, she keeps a screen shot of EVERYTHING, not me! Perhaps you forgot the number of times that I responded to your blogs with civility and dignity. And your responses? Often they made no sense because they were repetitive words or pictures. Bottom line, those responses were not only "smartass", they were annoying, too. Many of those things have since been removed by you.

By the way, why do you send me private messages? Haven't you noticed, I do not respond.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,May,22 14:33 other posts 
By tecsan [Ignore] 26,May,22 20:58 other posts 
I know and I will not since you do not like it. You like to disgrace people publicly, good luck.

By phart [Ignore] 27,May,22 09:20 other posts 
yet another failure regarding the new york shooting,at least 6 people knew about it BEFORE it happened.
By #610414 27,May,22 10:15
Fuck up after fuck up. Your indignation has no bounds. Except for the guns used. Yes, the aftermath of these tragedies are frustrating but, THE WEAPON THAT IS NOT TO BLAME WAS USED BY SOMEONE TO KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE.

I saw a statistic today that shootings where a semi automatic military grade weapon was used killed 6 times more people than other types of weapons.
Why can’t we, at least, bann military grade semi automatic weapons? Why can’t we bann sales of weapons to those under the age of 21? Just tell me why?
By phart [Ignore] 27,May,22 19:34 other posts 
A Ak-47 rifle is a rifle designed by the Russians.
It is not "used" by Us military.

Help me understand why and how you think a ban might actually work? If I can't go to walmart and buy a rifle,and I am hell bent to Kill kill kill, I will go to the "iffy" side of town and buy 1 out of the trunk of a gangsters car for about 3 prices.
Because in the real world,there are already 10's of 1000's of Ak's and AR's in bunkers and safes and the owners paid good money for them, bought them legally for defense and sport.
For every gun used in a crime,there 10's of 1000's that are put away safely harming no one.

Sure I will support back ground checks, just fix that glitch I mentioned that hides trouble makers under 18, Sure I will support mental health exams, Sure I will support a age limit of 21,for what little good that will do,but that is comprimize. As for banning a certain gun because it is used the most in crime,No I can't support that.
By phart [Ignore] 27,May,22 19:53 other posts 

Hell your politicians can't even keep their storys straight.
1 minute he says you can keep them, the next he says he wants to take them,then he says he wants to protect the 2d, liberals can't even keep their own shit straight, and they want to "fix" mine? Yea right.

Off duty, and still did the right thing,protected his wife and kid.

By #610414 24,May,22 16:43
Active shooter at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, district says

You can’t call him a shooter if there’s no gun
--------------------------------------- added after 57 minutes

UPDATE

At least 14 students and one teacher were killed when a gunman opened fire at an elementary school in Texas, Governor Greg Abbott said Tuesday.

HEY, Mountain Man, wanna bet the shooter knew how to handle a weapon? I don’t think it went off while cleaning the weapon inside the school.
By #574505 24,May,22 19:09
It had to be a Salvador man
Our governor wants to not let them fuckers from crossing the border. That sloppy legs joe won't let happen..
By phart [Ignore] 24,May,22 19:37 other posts 
Yea it was a mexican or similar. Probably illegal immigrant.
Salvador Ramos
Heres his mugshot.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 25,May,22 13:00 other posts 

He was born in North Dakota, but he has some skin tone, so 'illegal immigrant'.

He had bought two "assault weapons" after turning 18.
He cannot drink, but he can buy assault weapons in your country.
Maybe make it a little bit more complicated to buy assault weapons?

Or give all the kids in school assault weapons too, so they can protect themselves. One starts shooting and everyone starts shooting everyone else.

And what did his manifesto say? "I wanted to play Call of Duty for realsies"?
By phart [Ignore] 24,May,22 19:41 other posts 
Yea,you can look at him and tell he has issues.
just a long drawn out face,dead inside or something.
By #574505 24,May,22 19:45
Yes to bad they shot him .should have suffer
By phart [Ignore] 24,May,22 19:52 other posts 
Well I agree to a point.he could have been thrown into a pond full of sharks .
But with our excuse of a justice system they would drag the damn trial out for 15 years and the family's that lost loved 1's would have relive that tragedy over and over again .With the son of a bitch dead, they can mourn and recover.
Although the question of why will probably never be answered.
By sherryann [Ignore] 24,May,22 20:05 other posts 
Phart most times there's no why. Murderers murder. Good they deadened him though.
By phart [Ignore] 24,May,22 21:36 other posts 
Yep 1 threat neutralized.
No parole, no therapy, nothing. DEAD and done.
I am still wanting to know if he was here illegally or not.
I did see on the tv that 1 witness came forward saying the fellow was mad he didn't graduate high school. Well gee,I wonder who's fault that was? School is paid for by the taxpayers,not coming out of his pocket. Even if he failed a grade, keep going until you get it.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 24,May,22 21:39 other posts 
Phart you are correct, Mental illness plays a huge role... Oh and the NRA
By phart [Ignore] 24,May,22 22:05 other posts 
I am not a member of the NRA.
BUT sadly it is 1 of the few organizations that protects our gun rights.
Can't say that I want to be a part of it.
TO me it is similar to being in the clan.
There is far right extremism just as far left.
By tecsan [Ignore] 26,May,22 21:07 other posts 
Probably do not want to be part of the NRA because the GOV will assume you have weapons and know where to come to when and if they can ever make it possible to confiscate guns.
Lets agree there is a mental health problem associated with this.
What is the solution then?
By phart [Ignore] 26,May,22 21:18 other posts 
mental health test to be passed before a gun can be bought. Perhaps every few years be retested.
Folks deemed mentally challenged in someway be red flagged not to be able to access a legal gun.
Sounds good right?
well it would help. but it wont stop those that will go down to the street corner and buy a gun illegally.
I mean our own attorney general eric holder sent a ass load of rifles to mexico i think it was and alot of those have been found back here in the states.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 27,May,22 11:23 other posts 
I didn't think you would agree with mental health checks.
How about raising the age to 21, just like for alcohol?
How about needing to follow a course on gun safety first?
How about making it illegal to own unregistered guns?
By tecsan [Ignore] 26,May,22 21:08 other posts 
Very sound statement.
By sherryann [Ignore] 24,May,22 22:28 other posts 
of course he was illegal and he killed because he didn't graduate you say? Oh so he didn't graduate so kills kids, look, these people aren't normal human beings.
By phart [Ignore] 24,May,22 22:31 other posts 
thank you for laying it out. MENTAL ISSUES PEOPLE!
that is the real problem!
By sherryann [Ignore] 24,May,22 22:34 other posts 
Phart, I believe most people are just plain evil.
"MENTAL ISSUES PEOPLE! that is the real problem!"
So that's the real problem, not the guns off course.
So what is the solution to the mental health problem?
By phart [Ignore] 26,May,22 21:20 other posts 
I will work on some possible solutions , how about you come up with a couple ideas,1 condition, no violation of the 2 admin for a mentally healthy citizen. I would be interested to see if you can come up with any.
I will tell you right quick, it is not easy.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 27,May,22 11:54 other posts 
On guns and gun control Vaush almost has your ideas.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,May,22 22:39 other posts 
First of all it’s a tragedy any time young people die at the hands of a wacko
This nut was a Mexican for sure maybe even in this country illegally
Thank joe Biden for discontinuing the work on trump wall
Texas and any state bordering Mexico should just sell hunting license it would generate funds and cut down on the wet backs crossing the border I’m hell I certainly would plan a hunting trip to Texas I could use a cartel members head as a wall mount
By Dev01 [Ignore] 24,May,22 23:20 other posts 
Yep that is correct. But it seems to me the NRA is more powerful than any government.

I get the right to bear arms But such a general amendment. Here you get a speeding fine no gun. I'm not saying you can't just legally.

I'm so desensitised to shootings in America because it seems like it's happening every week. But when ch1ldren ... innocents involved because some fucktard decides his life is shit so gonna take fury on the innocent, it's a very bitter pill to swallow. Surely something can be done
By #610414 25,May,22 07:41
THERE’S AN UPDATE THIS MORNING. IT SEEMS THE NEW COUNT IS 19 CHILDREN AND 2 TEACHERS DEAD.

I AM ASHAMED OF MYSELF FOR BEING SO INSENSITIVE. IN ORDERED TO MAKE A POINT, I USED SARCASM. THIS DISHONORS THE VICTIMS AND I AM NOT PROUD.
The caps are because I’m crying as I type this. I noticed all the posts from other members answering my original post. They make me mad as hell and, eventually, I will respond, probably, in my thread.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,May,22 10:15 other posts 
Listen candy you can get as mad as you want my guns are an investment I have them insured for 1.5 million no government official is coming to my place and just taking them not with out a lot of blood 🩸 shed now I would part with them if the government pays the 1.5 million not a penny less I didn’t spend 45 years collecting them just to lose on my investment after all to me it’s all about the money 💰
By #610414 25,May,22 13:29
Truth is, Mountain Man, I know we can’t take all the guns away, but, would you, as a gun owner, willing to compromise? Would you accept having to get a special license to have a gun collection that has to be renewed every 5 years?
Also, gun owners having to re-qualify in the range every 2 yrs? How about a 3 day wait period for a complete background check before purchase? How about a minimum age of 21 to purchase a gun? How about outlawing military style weapons?
As you see, nothing draconian. Just sensible stuff.
By phart [Ignore] 25,May,22 14:13 other posts 
What about a simple mental health exam? With a card showing you passed before buying 1.
I can support that
Did Timothy pass any test or get a permit to use a bomb?

And if you think about it, the terrorist that commited 9-11,hell they got a LICENSE to fly the airplanes!
So what good did a license do?
By #610414 25,May,22 15:12
Ok, Phart. I was talking to someone rational.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,May,22 14:23 other posts 
That’s how the law is ln Pennsylvania 3 days waiting period as they have to fire the gun for ballistic and you can buy a shotgun at 18 but no rifle or hand guns I do have to renew my concealed weapon license every 5 years and I do train with the state police every Sunday all my guns are registered with the federal bureau of investigation also you cannot purchase a gun in Pennsylvania if you have had a felony charge in the last 7 years or if you are a habitual alcoholic or drug user so you see candy as a pillar of my community I’m 100 percent in compliance with the law but knowing the in and out of the other side I can go to my nearest city and buy a gun from a scrupulous looking person on any street corners no question ask and no paperwork and this is were the problem lies
By #610414 25,May,22 15:13
That is great. Now, if the other states do the same, I'm in
By kebmo [Ignore] 25,May,22 00:38 other posts 
I feel no sympathy for these children or their families. The unbelievable amount of slaughter in America is an American thing. It doesn’t happen elsewhere in the world. I hear people talking about the crime in the US but their desire to do something concrete about it it’s just not there. I live in Canada we have our own issues of course but if this is the way American voters choose to vote, so be it. There’s not a damn thing I can do about it but there’s a lot American voters can do about it but they choose not to. It’s their choice, not mine.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 25,May,22 01:39 other posts 
"I feel no sympathy for these children or their families". What sort of fuckin statement is that? Maybe your not reading what I said or understand the context of my reply to DG. Or maybe your just a heartless fuck like the imbecile shooter. Hope none of "your" k1ds if you have any don't come across anything like this.

My choice and it works here in Australia is that you have to PROVE you are adult enough to have a firearm as opposed to PROVING why you shouldn't
By kebmo [Ignore] 25,May,22 01:54 other posts 
My comment was in reply to CAT, not you. Had I replied to you, you would have received a notification. I know it sounds cold and heartless but why should I care if the people who can change it don’t want to? They just plain don’t want to. I too, am desensitized.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 25,May,22 02:00 other posts 
Then press reply on cat's comment, Otherwise it's confusing and agree My apologies
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,May,22 05:10 other posts 
So just what do you purpose we do you were routing for joe Biden and we have joe Biden and nothing changed it got worse I’m open for some idea’s let’s all hear how kebmo would fix it
By #610414 25,May,22 18:03
Kebmo since you where replying to me, I feel I can comment on your post. Are you out of your tucking mind? Innocent children, what can they possibly be guilty off? I can see you don’t care. Should we care about you?
By kebmo [Ignore] 25,May,22 22:32 other posts 
CAT, I am well aware of who they are but it will happen again in a week or a month and then everybody will be outraged and the republicans will send their thoughts and prayers and then forget about it and then it will happen again and everybody will be outraged again etc. etc. etc.
The NRA and the gun companies have a bitch and that bitch is called the Republican party. This is an American problem and the only way it will ever be resolved would be a constitutional amendment which will probably not happen in my lifetime. Nothing is going to change. Now you might have a little bit of one upmanship happening. The next 18 year old kid who goes out to buy (legally) a gun who sole purpose is to kill people and then he will go out and try to kill more people than the last person and on and on and on it will go. I know this very sounds very cynical but that’s just the way I see it. Thoughts and prayers just don’t cut it!
Of course I care about the children.
By #610414 26,May,22 07:36
Kebmo, I’m sorry. I lost it. Nineteen babies……..nineteen babies and we still don’t do anything to prevent the preventable.
By phart [Ignore] 26,May,22 12:31 other posts 
Prohibition didn't work to stop alcohol, gun banning won't work either. How do you think Al capone made his money?
Get over it kembo ,I know you are smarter than to believe everyone in the country will become honest after 1 constitutional amendment is made.
You need to give the American people a option that helps them to feel safe first. Then work on other aspects of the problem.Right now alot of Americans do not feel safe. I don't. And it is because we don't know who the next natural born terrorist is going to be or his target. Pills and talk theropy don't drive the demons out of people that make them want to kill.
by the way,for whatever reason I can not see the response you made to my post on your picturee
By #610414 26,May,22 18:16
Alcohol was wanted by many people. Guns are not. Also, you could cross the Canadian border with many barrels of booze or boxes of bottles. Gun are a different commodity and more difficult to smuggle in. The last word is that if you possess a firearm you will be an OUTLAW and you get what you get.
By phart [Ignore] 25,May,22 09:01 other posts 
Kembo,the "choices" you speak of are a joke.
The only choice people like cat wants to give is we as law abiding gun owners are expected to throw all our defensive and sport guns into a fire pit while the crooks sit back and laugh.
Cat and most liberals for that matter ,can't define "OUTLAW" . A person who disregards the law.
Why would CROOKS turn in their illegally acquired guns? They will rule the country as soon as most citizens are unarmed.
What kind of choice is that?
Mental health and the fact that a few pills are expected to fix it is the problem. We had asylums for these people and they are gone. THe 18 year old that killed those poor kids was MAD because he didn't graduate high school. Does that sound like a reason for a SANE person to kill?
NUTS, weirdos' wackos, they are the problem. The choice alot of us support is LOCKING THEM AWAY.
By #610414 25,May,22 18:06
Okay PHART
I know we can’t take all the guns away, but, would you, as a gun owner, willing to compromise? Would you accept having to get a special license to have a gun collection that has to be renewed every 5 years?
Also, gun owners having to re-qualify in the range every 2 yrs? How about a 3 day wait period for a complete background check before purchase? How about a minimum age of 21 to purchase a gun? How about outlawing military style weapons?
As you see, nothing draconian. Just sensible stuff. At least, let’s talk about it. The Republican senators won’t even bring it up.
By phart [Ignore] 25,May,22 19:55 other posts 
MY response to this post Or was it elsewhere ? I coulda sworn I said something about mental health test and a certificate to be shown before buying a gun.and of course a back ground check for domestic violence or felony's, most of that is common sense.
It is this crap of telling me the crooks,outlaws,terrorist,whatver,that totally disregard the law can have 100's of rounds of ammo but I better be a damn good shot the 2 or 3 that the liberals let me have is bullshit.
By #610414 26,May,22 07:46
Disregarding the law? A law has to have support. The gun shop owner should keep ALL ammo under lock. He should not sell 300 rounds of ammo to an 18 year old. He should not keep in stock military style weapons. And, if you are so scared that someone will come for you, then, become an outlaw and steal enough ammo to start a war. Commit s.u.icide-by-cop.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,May,22 12:26 other posts 
I’m amazed that a Mexican could come up with enough money to buy a guns yet alone 300 rounds of ammunition the shits expensive now days I wonder who he stole the money from probably his grandma and that’s why he killed her
By #610414 26,May,22 12:43
Probably used food stamps
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,May,22 14:00 other posts 
I use to accept food stamps as garage payment but they are different now days back then they were paper I also have accepted sex acts as payment and trades a man once gave me his new row boat for replacing his transmission
By #610414 26,May,22 15:59
Nothing wrong with the barter system. In many ways it puts value in what you bring to the table.
By phart [Ignore] 26,May,22 21:24 other posts 
1800 bucks list price each on the 2 rifles he bought. He had to have stole the money,if he was the type to have worked for it,he would not have been the type to shoot harmless kids.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,May,22 21:57 other posts 
Absolutely maybe had the wet back worked he would come home tired and wouldn’t have had the time to think of such foolish things
Again thank you joe Biden
"Did You Shoot Up The School?" | South Park

I know this is not funny, but the future isn't funny, in a lot of ways.
It's just about time y'all stop blaming other people,
especially not the people with the least power to change things.
By phart [Ignore] 25,May,22 19:56 other posts 
elon musk said this and it makes sense.
""Regarding recent events, the shooters are obviously doing this to generate the most amount of attention possible. Why is the media doing exactly what the mass murderers want?" Musk asked."
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 26,May,22 12:07 other posts 
Oh sure, killing lots of people and than getting killed yourself
is great for Facebook likes.
By phart [Ignore] 26,May,22 11:11 other posts 

Read that.
NOW wheres the problem?
The police,we are all supposed to depend on for protection,YET AGAIN fuddle farted around while KIDS DIED>
And you want me to depend on them for protection.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 26,May,22 12:16 other posts 
You would need just as many cops as there are people, to catch people like this, before they do what he did. How many cops do you think would have needed to be stationed at that school to respond to him shooting around, to prevent half of the deaths, do you think?

Maybe not sell assault weapons to 18 year olds?
By phart [Ignore] 26,May,22 12:24 other posts 
Maby the gaurd that was already there could have shot the sumbitch before he ever went in? Maby the first 2 or 3 officers wearing bullet proof vest could have went in and killed the shooter?
Are you totally ignoring the fact it took 40 minutes for any one to go in and actually deal with the situation????
Where the gun came from is no longer relevant once officers got there. should have been no longer than 5 minutes tops from the time a police car pulled up until the shooter was dead.
But no,40 minutes of terror for all involved. LAME.
Police take the job to protect. It is even written on their cars, to serve and protect. But appareantly it is just themselves , to hell with your kids.
By #610414 26,May,22 15:49
Yes and no. Response time will vary and you shouldn’t rely solely on the cops. I suggest better security.
By phart [Ignore] 26,May,22 17:37 other posts 
Yea,it was lacking.I just read the shooter walked right thru a unlocked door and there was no guard.
the school system was irresponsible and I hope they are held accountable. 1 report now says it took a hour before cops went in.last I read was 40 minutes.
WHY so long before going in? I hope the cops get sued for being to chicken to do their jobs.
By #610414 27,May,22 06:46
I don’t know either.
By phart [Ignore] 26,May,22 21:42 other posts 
Police did not follow training in texas.
Plain and simple, they didn't do the job we citizens are supposed to put our trust in them to do.
By #610414 27,May,22 10:43
Let’s get real indignant about the police actions. After all, an 18 year old going into an elementary classroom and killing 19 babies and two teachers with a military grade semi automatic long gun that he legally purchased, is just one of those things.
By phart [Ignore] 27,May,22 15:45 other posts 
You had men there quickly,wanting to stop the shooter,but they were held back. WHY

I understand your point about the 18 year old and a gun,Not ignoring it,it is just PART of the situation.NOT all of it.
To fix any problem,you need to look at ALL of the situation,not part of it.
And besides,how many parents of those lost kids are asking about the gun right now? And how many are asking why the police did not act quick enough right now?
By #610414 27,May,22 16:46
You’ve got to be kidding. All the parents are asking about the gun and everything else. This is not a one reason problem. Right now the parents are grieving, but, later, they will start asking questions. In Ft Lauderdale, at Stoneman Douglas Elementary, after the mass shooting there, they even got the cop that hid instead of going in indicted. Leaving unlocked doors in an area with no security is a gross mismanagement of the school principal. Cops that chicken out instead of rushing in is a disgrace. All that and more, but, there’s still the gun, an assault military style weapon, an 18 year old known troublemaker, and a system that allowed him to buy such a weapon and loads of ammunition.
By phart [Ignore] 27,May,22 19:19 other posts 
I think I have just found another issue that may have helped prompt this shooting.
You brought up the fact the shooter was a trouble maker. Ok,if he had a record from crime under the age of 18,being a minor, this info may or may not have been available to the store to find when doing a back ground check? Perhaps we need to fix it where criminal records of minors are on record just as adults?
The answer to that question may be in this link? 1988, yep ,considering modern times and recent events,there needs to be some updates.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #259   #260   #261   #262   #263   #264   #265   #266   #267   #268   ...#769

Show It Off