Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #240

Pages:  #1... #235   #236   #237   #238   #239   #240   #241   #242   #243   #244   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,22 18:37 other posts 
Did anyone notice Dexter 's pictures on the Popular page? I'm talking about the one with what appears to be a Driver's License displayed on his dick. Why bother uploading something like that, the Driver's License is all blurred out. So what, it's been done the proper way by at least two members that I can think of that had the cajones to do it the proper way. Yep, those members are probowler298 and CAT .
By JustWill [Ignore] 04,Jul,22 09:23 other posts 
I believe that it was meant as a joke. The title of the pic is "Organ Donor" and, though I can't enlarge the photo to verify for certain, the non-blurred portion of the license likely shows that Dexter is a registered donor--of his ORGAN.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jul,22 20:13 other posts 
Okay, I accept your take on the picture titled "Organ Donor" with the Driver's License perched on top as being a ha-ha. Thanks for your explanation, JustWill.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Jul,22 07:36 other posts 
She is a real Mother Tucker!

By #574505 05,Jul,22 22:41
If you like Chinese food only registered users can see external links

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,22 18:42 other posts 
I would like to see a "good gift" that had a pirate spin or theme. Anyone else?
By #610414 03,Jul,22 19:40
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Jul,22 16:11 other posts 
Arrrrr matie I sure would
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jul,22 20:08 other posts 
What could a pirate "good gift" be other than a treasure chest?
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Jul,22 21:11 other posts 
Maybe a peg leg or a parrot 🦜 perhaps how about a cannon or a jug of rum
15 men on a dead ☠️ man’s ship yo ho ho and a bottle of rum
By Dev01 [Ignore] 04,Jul,22 21:17 other posts 
It would have to be 'Frigate' Op rum Arrrr.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Jul,22 21:46 other posts 
By biggg [Ignore] 05,Jul,22 12:07 other posts 
pieces of eight!

By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jul,22 06:56 other posts 
Hello, admin , two questions for you, please. 1) Under the new guidelines where you require I.D. of members who intend to upload and post public pictures, in the event that the member does not provide I.D., are they also blocked from sending private pictures via private/direct messages and/or uploading pictures in a chat room? 2) Are non paying members allowed to blacklist an unlimited number of members or it seems to me that they are limited to only being able to blacklist upto 15 members. Is that correct?
By admin [Ignore] 05,Jul,22 07:31 other posts 
1. They can't even upload avatar pic.
2. Yes, blacklist is limited to 15 for non-paying members.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jul,22 07:36 other posts 
Thank you.

By kebmo [Ignore] 04,Jul,22 20:31 other posts 
My grandma always loved birds. She had bird baths in her yard and my grandpa put up bird houses that my he built so of course she would never “kill two birds with one stone”.
Her version was always “feed two birds with one hand”.
She taught my siblings and I at a young age to love animals and we all use that line. Thinking of you. ❤️
By #610414 04,Jul,22 20:42
just remember her for ever.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Jul,22 09:40 other posts 
Did anyone else know the Saggy Granny Cat has a sister on the site? A true scummy family indeed!

Ang449 Just as saggy!
By #574505 03,Jul,22 18:50
Lol Sir-Skittles 🤣
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Jul,22 16:12 other posts 
OMG
By phart [Ignore] 04,Jul,22 16:17 other posts 
some things you just can't unsee!

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jul,22 07:40 other posts 
Has anyone noticed the #1 picture on the Popular page that was uploaded by Jasper6996 ? The picture is a'ight, in my humble opinion, there's nothing that makes it standout from the rest, it's just another penis picture. The only difference between this picture and the others found on the Popular page is that this picture has 125 [HOT] votes.

What have I missed? What makes this picture a cut above the others?

/1u7xsm5ah14opic.html
By #610414 04,Jul,22 07:45
It also shows his face
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jul,22 07:57 other posts 
Yes, and there are a number of SYD members whose face is on display along with their penis. Here's another member found on the Popular page that doesn't have anywhere near the same number of [HOT] votes.

/1d686nzh9j0fpic.html
By #610414 04,Jul,22 11:12
I find Jasper sexier

By #574505 03,Jul,22 22:35
only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jul,22 07:25 other posts 
Wow! That's some major rain and flooding and in a major city/state!

By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Jun,22 23:34 other posts 
We have the same shit going on in Canadian airports as there is in American airports. Air Canada has decided fuck it, let’s just cut the flights. I think that is the right thing to do. If you can’t serve your customers you need to cut down on the number of customers which for Air Canada means cutting flights.

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jul,22 08:55 other posts 
Serving the customer should be the main concern of everything, whether it be flying, dining, shopping experience, etc. But is the customer willing to pay the costs related?
By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Jul,22 09:05 other posts 
WestJet just announced a 25% decrease in flights yesterday as well.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jul,22 09:08 other posts 
I just corrected an autocorrect. My original post said frying instead of FLYING. doi!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Jul,22 13:09 other posts 
Serving the customer- that is predicated the majority of the time on how much you spend... especially in air travel.

I usually fly up front using upgrades on domestic trips. For international long-haul, the company will pay for business class for anything over 7 hours. For me, that includes just about everywhere- EMEA, APAC etc. The majority of my work trips are to Hong Kong and Singapore.

And yes, the service is much, much better up front. I am not talking about getting grumpy flight attendant. That can happen in any cabin. But the level of service, what you get, how you get, is definitely improved with a higher spend. Nicer seats, better food/booze, lounge access, baggage allowance, pre-boarding, etc. Now, someone like Cat who flies on shit bag Spirit and whinges, is in fact, a moron.

As a side note on travel, I thought it might get better with masks fucking off. Seems to be the opposite. People are just animals on planes so often these days. It is unbecoming. Cunts can function as an adult on a two-hour flight without losing it. Sad cunts. Now with regard to all the cancellations, that is a whole other topic.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jul,22 13:37 other posts 
Of course, when you spend more, the entire experience is taken to a different level. Gosh, that was a big reality check when I took my new Buick into the dealership earlier this year. There was a big difference between the service I receive when I take my Cadillac to the dealership.
By #610414 02,Jul,22 12:11
No problem. Passengers ARE frying
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,22 09:23 other posts 
Hey, kebmo, apparently American Airlines is going through a hiring/training "frenzy". Yes, during the pandemic, many seasoned pilots retired and AA hasn't hired or trained anyone in over two years. Look at their new recruits, a former realtor, golf instructor and a crop duster! Air Canada has probably encountered the same problem.

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jun,22 19:16 other posts 
Apparently this 10 second "test" might be an indicator of your longevity.

By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Jun,22 21:01 other posts 
Oh my god if this test is true I’m going to live to be a senile old man like my father was I can stand on my step ladder on one leg in my bare feet
By biggg [Ignore] 30,Jun,22 15:03 other posts 
After a few beers, I fall over so it looks bad. But if I´m sober, I'll live longer even though it´s the same me. What about pirates with wooden legs? How would Long John Silver do in this test? Aar me hearties and shiver me timbers...?
By #610414 02,Jul,22 12:24
A pirate with a wooden leg, a claw for a hand and a patch over his eye goes to a bar. The bartender sees him and asks him, “Man, what happened to you?” The pirate tells him, “A cannon ball took my leg and my hand went in a saber fight.” And what about the eye? Asked the bartender. “Oh, that. I was looking at some birds flying over my head and one of them pooped in my eye. “
The bartender is confused. He asks him, “bird poop doesn’t hurt your eye. Just wipe it off. I know says the pirate, but, it was my first day with my claw.
By biggg [Ignore] 02,Jul,22 17:16 other posts 
A ship was about to be boarded by two ships full of pirates. The captain roared, “Bring me the red shirt!”

He put it on and led the crew in the fight, and the pirates were repelled.

Later that night the crew asked: why did you call for the red shirt?

Captain: If I am wounded, the red shirt does not show the wound and you men will still fight fearlessly

The men sat amazed in awe of this bravery.

At dawn, eight more pirate ships emerged over the horizon

The Captain, brave as ever, shouted: Bring me my brown trousers!
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Jul,22 17:43 other posts 
I love pirate 🏴‍☠️ jokes
By #610414 02,Jul,22 18:32
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jul,22 19:21 other posts 
biggg! That is really funny!
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Jul,22 17:40 other posts 
arrrr matie
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jul,22 19:20 other posts 
Haha!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 02,Jul,22 16:21 other posts 
1,2,3,4..... Saggy Granny just hit the floor! cat

Not much time left!

By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Jul,22 08:53 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jul,22 09:05 other posts 
Happy Canada Day to you and all our fellow Canadians!
By #610414 02,Jul,22 12:13
Happy Happy

By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Jul,22 19:26 other posts 
Hahaha I love it a California congresswoman Judy chu was arrested after she come unglued at a radical left protest at a planed parent hood meeting now just what is so terrible that has democrats in such a tailspin
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Jul,22 22:52 other posts 
Libs are retards
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Jul,22 22:55 other posts 
I couldn’t agree with you more
By #610414 02,Jul,22 12:10
Republicans

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #235   #236   #237   #238   #239   #240   #241   #242   #243   #244   ...#769

Show It Off