Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #238

Pages:  #1... #233   #234   #235   #236   #237   #238   #239   #240   #241   #242   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 10,Jul,22 11:55 other posts 
I had no idea it was this simple!
only registered users can see external links

All this time the secret was so illusive.

By #610414 09,Jul,22 12:00
Men are funny. They hit a little white ball as hard as possible so it goes as far as can be, then, they go looking for it. Eventually they want it in a hole in the ground.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Jul,22 13:31 other posts 
Yep,and the older men get,the smaller their balls get.
Big red ball, for kick ball as a kid,then a soft ball, then a base ball, then a tennis ball, then a GOLF ball, then a pin ball.
By #610414 09,Jul,22 17:51
By #574505 09,Jul,22 18:01
My pin balls still like holes 😛
By biggg [Ignore] 10,Jul,22 08:33 other posts 
Playing with balls is nice
By #610414 10,Jul,22 11:35

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jul,22 09:37 other posts 
Approximately 10 days, or so, ago I said that I loathed using public toilets and I meant it! Boy was I surprised when I received notification that a member posted a comment in one of the groups that I am the moderator of! When I popped over to check the post, was I surprised to find that I am the moderator of *Public Toliets group! Bwahahahaha!

Gentlemen, please don't tinkle on the seat and/or remember to put seat down. Thank you. This was a public service announcement.

/groups.php?id=2894
By #610414 08,Jul,22 15:15
Anyone that actually sits on a public toilet should be prepared for a wet ass and more
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jul,22 22:39 other posts 

I will let Walter explain how to handle this. About 3:10 or so,

By phart [Ignore] 08,Jul,22 22:32 other posts 
Um, do you own a honda? It might unlock and start without your help!

There will come a time that people will get wise to these gimmicks and want a simpler car.

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jul,22 20:21 other posts 
Seems like the only thing that's worried these folks is that the beer is gone!

By phart [Ignore] 07,Jul,22 21:56 other posts 
Apparently the bears are not violent around there.
There is a hawk that started hanging around here. I would not want to have anything he wanted in my pocket .Seems to not be afraid of me as long as I am about 10 feet or so away. Preens his feathers while I am that close.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jul,22 22:27 other posts 
Originally I saw the above video on TikTok and searched for it on YouTube. I also found this video featuring a bear getting knocked in the nuts and by all the gyrations he went through, I suspect that it "smarted".

By biggg [Ignore] 08,Jul,22 13:55 other posts 
Poor ole bear, there he is happily doing the Balloo Bear Necessities routine without a care in the world, then suddenly a whack in the bollocks. Ouch
By #610414 08,Jul,22 15:12
We get Mama black bears with cubs behind our cabin in Central Florida. Normally they run away from people encounters but Florida Wildlife tells everyone to stay away from late January to April. That’s when cubs are born and Mama is hungry and angry.

By #610414 08,Jul,22 15:08
Major internet outage in Canada. Many affected including ATM users

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jul,22 14:56 other posts 
admin , what happened to *Blair, member #674561, the new SYC member who happened to be a silicone companion doll? Her "Daddy" seemed to have been a former member, knowledgeable about the site, what was acceptable and what could be posted. He addressed me as well as another member, with familiarity. Just curious whether he decided to delete the profile or whether you decided you did not care to have his photos of silicone dolls on your Popular page?
By admin [Ignore] 07,Jul,22 15:27 other posts 
I don't know why you ask. It's still written on the profile /member.php?w=674561
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jul,22 16:00 other posts 
I'm sorry, I noticed the doll's pictures were no longer on the Popular page and when I did a name search under Members, /memberlist.php , no results.

I knew the membership number but I was not aware that there was a way to access the profile via the link you provided above.
--------------------------------------- added after 27 seconds

Thank you.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jul,22 16:32 other posts 
By the way, is there a special way to format the link reflected above because what I see does and attempt to replicate does not yield the same results.

/member.php?w=674561
By admin [Ignore] 08,Jul,22 12:41 other posts 
You probably copy-paste it as a text from my post, not as a full link, that includes http start
By #574505 07,Jul,22 15:45
I think the doll look cute.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jul,22 16:04 other posts 
The doll was beautiful and they are super expensive. It's obvious that that type of companion is not for everyone but if it gives the man the companionship he's looking for and he can afford it, by all means.....👍
By #574505 07,Jul,22 16:44
About 1500.oo you get one 5.5in tall and very sexy wow a man's dream.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jul,22 19:23 other posts 
This website has a "sale" going on and some are less than that.

"(6 Sizes) Japanese Style Ultra Realistic Silicone Sex Doll-Miu - SexAngelbaby" only registered users can see external links
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 07,Jul,22 20:18 other posts 
Bjuk There is hope for you mate- See the link Bella has posted
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jul,22 22:06 other posts 
I would like to have this 1 if they made her in the pre boob job design.
But it would be nearly 8 grand after taxes and shipping!
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jul,22 22:13 other posts 
That doll is absolutely gorgeous! I was surprised that Jamie said the dolls were $1500.00 because I thought they were thousands of dollars, like the link you provided. I'm curious, do they make male dolls?
By #574505 07,Jul,22 22:22
Yes I believe they do. This what I would get /q1pfkik7xdwqpic.html
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jul,22 22:24 other posts 
She's pretty but Lupé, the doll that phart provided a link to is stunning!
By #275407 08,Jul,22 01:23
Jamie, I thought you said I was your sex doll
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jul,22 03:02 other posts 
Oh, you are such a tease! You are several members fantasy!
By #574505 08,Jul,22 13:36
Bjuk will fight over you..
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jul,22 22:25 other posts 
Yea,it is so nice I wouldn't want to "play" with it,I would just put a nice mini skirt and heels on "her" and put "her" on the couch as art.
She looked much better before the boob job.Their version of her has the boob job. I don't know if they could make her pre boob or not. Being they do a physical scan of the body and put the results in a computer for 3d imaging.

By #610414 07,Jul,22 07:59
Who would have thought.
As a medical procedure, abortion was widespread in Colonial and 18th-century America. By using more or less safe techniques, midwives and medical practitioners performed many types of operations on their patients. The woman could easily die, of course; but when she sought an abortion, no social, legal or religious force would have blocked her.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jul,22 10:29 other posts 
At least insurance was not expected to help pay for it back then as it is now.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 07,Jul,22 11:51 other posts 
What is wrong with insurance paying for that if an insurance policy is taken out?
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jul,22 13:09 other posts 
It is a elective procedure. pro abortion folks don't value the life,and they don't want the belly, so it is more of a tummy tuck than a life saving operation.
By #610414 07,Jul,22 15:09
Weather it’s elective or not has nothing to do with it. Neither is vasectomy, burn repairs, vision, or hysterectomies. What right do you have to criticize anyones health insurance
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 07,Jul,22 17:08 other posts 
I thought that the health insurance was the issue in phart's comment but actually it wasn't. Abortion was the issue.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jul,22 19:14 other posts 
Right, people don't burn themselves just to get repaired.
People get vasectomy's to prevent unwanted pregnancy. It could very well be something insurance shouldn't cover but it is not that expensive.
Insurance is very expensive. ANd the more shit they are expected to pay for, the more it cost.
By #610414 07,Jul,22 19:58
Neither is an abortion expensive. Phart, you just don’t get it.

By #574505 07,Jul,22 12:11
Gas prices still the same here . Joe sent from Texas to others country's.. only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jul,22 13:08 other posts 
it has dropped drasticly in the past few days.
4.12 locally this morning.Should be lower by next week as it closed at 3.24 a gallon wholesale.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 07,Jul,22 13:27 other posts 
Don't bet on it... Chuck Schumer is trying to get Build Back Better on the table again. Just what we need: Massive spending during a pre-recession.
By #574505 07,Jul,22 13:31
Gas price 4.29 right now
By #610414 07,Jul,22 15:10
Of course this was Trump’s doing, right?
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jul,22 19:16 other posts 
Back a couple months ago,if you remember that far, the middle east said they were going to step up oil production. Also with the high prices ,demand was down.
And,truth be known,the dems are scared shitless they are going to loose the midterms if the gas stays high.

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jul,22 07:43 other posts 
So what is up, why is Boris Johnson resigning?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 07,Jul,22 09:21 other posts 
He refused to use a comb
By #574505 07,Jul,22 09:32
I agree
I ask leo about it.
By BirdDog [Ignore] 07,Jul,22 10:28 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jul,22 10:29 other posts 
It is odd, I thought he was doing a decent job. But yea, he needed a comb. BAD
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 07,Jul,22 11:49 other posts 
He has a very poor relationship with the truth and finally that has caught up with him. I was expecting a more Trumpian resignation announcement, but in the end he just refused to acknowledge any fault on his part and insulted his Conservative party colleagues for turning on him. Pure Boris.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 07,Jul,22 16:17 other posts 
Disaster! The UK is fucked!

Boris

How can you discuss Johnson and his leadership without mentioning Net Zero?

Or the fact he is a pathological liar bereft of a backbone?

Or the fact a million extra people arrived in the UK last year under his stewardship?

Or the fact he closed the country down for a bad cold and has destroyed many lives and things the UK stood for?

Or the fact he is deliberately destroying food and energy security?

Or the fact his witless wife half his age dominates the way the country is being run?

Net Zero is a cult, This man stood up while parliament was closed down and announced the ban on the sale of petrol and diesel cars in the UK in 400 weeks (2030) with no mandate or debate.

He has been found out, we should have listened to those who warned us about him.

He has to go before the clown does any more damage.

Everything the Government Says is a Lie

The one overwhelming change of standard that made this disintegration possible was the abandonment of basic honesty, integrity and good faith in communication with the general public, and its replacement with a process by which everything is a lie, a misrepresentation or a fabrication designed to generate false perceptions in those at whom it is directed.

Bad faith has become the norm, and what is actually true, fair and realistic seems to have become completely irrelevant to the compilation of public announcements.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #233   #234   #235   #236   #237   #238   #239   #240   #241   #242   ...#769

Show It Off