She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #236

Pages:  #1... #231   #232   #233   #234   #235   #236   #237   #238   #239   #240   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 14,Jul,22 09:55 other posts 
I have a question.
I do not understand what is going on with something.
I used to could buy a 6 pack of underwear at the store and they last for years.
The last 2 packs I have bought, the whole ass blows out in less than 6 months.
I don't mean a little hole for years like my old 1's used to,I am talking a small hole this washing and the next time I take them off the whole ass is split. Is my farts having more stomach acid as I age or is it poor quality stitching or?
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Jul,22 10:42 other posts 
It the quality of the product we live in a throw away society just look how junkie the new cars are 50 plus thousand for a new truck and they don’t expect it to last more than 10 years the poor young people will never know what an antique car is because they won’t last that long my socks 🧦 do the same thing holes
By phart [Ignore] 14,Jul,22 12:08 other posts 
Yea I went by Orielys yesterday and they had a new delivery truck,still had the sticker on it.
4 cylinder, white,2wd very basic truck,Colorado chevy. list was a bit over 30,000 dollars. For a tiny little 4 banger pickup. AND to top it off, 22 miles to the gallon average fuel mileage. only 22 miles to the gallon and riding in a cracker box.
Makes no sense,with all the tech we have now,that truck should be getting 40 mpg easy.
The old mid 80's Honda civics were getting 50 mpg with average normal driving.
NOt any more.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Jul,22 19:36 other posts 
The Chevy Colorado is pure garbage along with transmission problems they experience frame rott I had one at the shop I couldn’t even put on the lift because I was afraid it would break in half

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jul,22 15:14 other posts 
This is the additional information provided by a 54 year old SYD member and is reflected on his page;

"I love to show off my nude pics to women (both cis and trans). Also interested in exchanging nudes. I love women of a similar age to me or older. Very open-minded - I am not bothered by your age or looks."

It's really the last sentence that I find interesting. Is it just this man or is it most straight men, in general.... Is he really saying that he doesn't care about a woman's age or what she looks like as long as he can view cooter? He's really not setting the bar high, is he?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 14,Jul,22 17:36 other posts 
you've been here long enough to know what part of the anatomy guys generally think with!!!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jul,22 19:09 other posts 
With their little head for sure!

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jul,22 15:30 other posts 
I do not own a firearm and do not desire to own one, either. In cases like this, it's good that the homeowner was able to stave off the 3 bad guys that were perpetrating the home invasion with his firearm. WOOHOO for the homeowner!

only registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 28 minutes

Here's another home invasion in Atlanta that didn't go as expected because the homeowner had a firearm.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 14,Jul,22 10:49 other posts 
Message to the 16% of Americans who approve of the job Congress is doing:

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jul,22 07:23 other posts 
All I can think is that Michigan is so boring when compared to Texas.

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jul,22 07:09 other posts 
The world continues to thank China.

By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jul,22 22:16 other posts 
Joe Biden you are the weakest link
GOOD BYE
By #574505 11,Jul,22 23:40
I agree read this here
m=news_tab#
By #610414 12,Jul,22 13:11
The reason: The U.S. government is obligated to find the highest possible price for assets that it sells, and sometimes U.S. companies aren’t able to handle more oil when the sale is held, leaving foreign companies to buy it.

• The oil market operates on a global level. Lower prices are the results of changes to supply and demand on a global basis, not just in the U.S.

Hey, Jamie, I guess Fox forgot to tell you this part.
By #574505 12,Jul,22 19:11
Hey cat why not comment on Sir-Skittles link..
By #610414 13,Jul,22 07:19
I can’t see his post. I blacklisted him a long time ago.
--------------------------------------- added after 64 minutes

Besides, what would I get from someone that still lives in a cold water flat in the Bronx?
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jul,22 16:49 other posts 
You might not see Sir-Skittles post while you're signed in/on as CAT but you do read everything.
By #610414 13,Jul,22 19:22
Yes, I can, but, I was explaining to Jamie why I wasn't answering Skittles. Perhaps you don't know how much work is involved answering someone who is in your black list. Try it sometime.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jul,22 20:46 other posts 
I'm not as stupid as you might think. Maybe you want to provide your rationale on why a verification status would matter for the referring member OR the member referred in an Abuse Panel referral?
By #610414 13,Jul,22 22:15
Both members became members within a few days of each other. Neither one has been verified. I find that suspicious.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jul,22 21:22 other posts 
The US government is made up of elected officials who are supposed to represent the people that elected them. The people are suffering, so they failed their voters.
By #610414 13,Jul,22 08:22
So vote them out. That’s how it works unless you are Trump
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Jul,22 11:18 other posts 
Right you are but the green energy package affects supply and demand and that’s why prices were so high when Obama tried it
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Jul,22 08:35 other posts 
Dgraff Check this out:

Even the crazy lib New York Times thinks Biden is a gork! lollol

Supplemental:

Medical Definition of gork-
medical slang, usually disparaging. : a terminal patient whose brain is nonfunctional and the rest of whose body can be kept functioning only by the extensive use of mechanical devices and nutrient solutions.
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Jul,22 10:40 other posts 
Absolutely
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 13,Jul,22 17:38 other posts 
Jill Biden calling Mexicans tacos. The whole family is a bunch of lames and junkies
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Jul,22 18:37 other posts 
Actually I call them taco benders
--------------------------------------- added after 28 seconds

Or wet backs

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jul,22 15:46 other posts 
Looks like phart and dgraff were the only two that involved themselves in the extended mini series RERUN found in the "wannabe thread".

It makes me shake my head that anyone would feel the need to copy and post a wagon load of entries from the posts elsewhere. For cryin' out loud, you've read EVERYTHING there is to read. Perhaps the extensive copy and paste was because there is a need to beef up the points at the end of the day. I'm sure there might be members other than phart and dgraff that don't mind reruns.
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Jul,22 18:35 other posts 
I responded because it was about guns and all the big names from around the world responded to the original post most of them are not even from this country so I stayed out of it now I got my say to the copy with out all the know it all’s
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jul,22 20:41 other posts 
But everything that was copied and pasted in the "wannabe thread" was originally posted in this thread days ago. Cuckoo...Cuckoo...Cuckoo...
By phart [Ignore] 13,Jul,22 20:55 other posts 
Yea, but ask her a real question and you hear or uh, "read" crickets.
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Jul,22 22:08 other posts 
Yeah I know I read it all every computer geek around the world responded to the original and not one of them know a dam thing about a gun

By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Jul,22 19:08 other posts 
Better than Hubble!

By phart [Ignore] 12,Jul,22 21:30 other posts 
Yet another Star Trekish thing to become reality.
that looks like it belongs on the screen of the Enterprise.
This just reminds me of the things that were far fetched and science fiction on Star Trek and now some things have come and gone.
Flip phones like I carry, the communicator. View screens on their computers, Our computer flat screens and TVs.
Lithium Ion crystals powered the ship, lithium batterys power our tools, and some cars and yes ,even ocean going ships is under study.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jul,22 22:57 other posts 
A $10 billion US joint venture of NASA, the Canadian Space Agency and the European Space Agency? That's a nice picture however couldn't that money have been better spent elsewhere?
By kebmo [Ignore] 13,Jul,22 03:17 other posts 
In all that’s 24 countries. I think that in the interest of science and knowledge of our universe it’s not really an excessive amount of money. I hope that somehow they can monetize these images, perhaps by selling posters to people like me who would gladly buy them! I currently have five 24x24” framed Hubble photos in my living room that I would be happy to update. 👍
--------------------------------------- added after 32 minutes

Furthermore, it’s reaffirming what a tiny speck of dust the Earth is in the grand scheme of things.
To me it makes us 7 billion people living in irony. The fact that we can’t get along with each other on our speck of dust is quite disgusting.
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Jul,22 05:12 other posts 
I agree with you Bella that money would have built a lot of soup kitchens to feed the hungry and a lot of homeless shelters we all might need them if joe Biden can’t get a grip on the inflation his green energy package has created and yet his answer is to the American people suck it up how nice
By phart [Ignore] 13,Jul,22 20:58 other posts 
I will admit,there are some good things in tech that came from the space program but I do believe it should all be private funded,no tax dollars unless it involves defense of our nation.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 13,Jul,22 17:40 other posts 
Starbucks has always been a shit stain organization with mediocre coffee at best. And it is overpriced.

They caved to the woke BLM mob years ago over the bathroom issues. Now, because they lack any sack or common sense, they are closing stores because the restrooms are not safe! Fucking lib logic at its finest!
By #574505 13,Jul,22 18:05
Hope they all close
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 13,Jul,22 20:22 other posts 
Same! Their stores are filled with woke cunts whinging about the world. instead of getting a fucking job!
By phart [Ignore] 13,Jul,22 20:57 other posts 
yea, there is 1 that opened near me recently. All of us are wondering who the fuck is going to go there. But there are some of those folks from New yawk and californicated that came here in some of those over priced sub divided neighborhoods so they might go in there. I am sure they are having to import workers from another city.

By phart [Ignore] 13,Jul,22 20:53 other posts 
someone finally did it,compared electric pickup to gas,in a apples to apples towing job.
And sadly it was real sad for the F150 lightning, less than a 100 miles!
but I will admit,I think it is sad to that the Gmc gas truck didn't do any better than it did.
We are indoctrinated to believe that all this new tech is supposed to make things better.
But a damn old 70's 454 with 4 in the floor didn't do that bad compared to 8.9 with a NEW Gmc

With those results, I think the tech has a LONG way to go to be practical for a truck. 100 miles of hwy driving,even at 55 years old,I aint even ready for a piss break at a 100 miles.

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jul,22 13:34 other posts 
Perhaps these black teens did not receive the memo that black lives matter....

Two involved in the beating have turned themselves in.

--------------------------------------- added after 13 minutes

Philly, aka Philadelphia, looks like a rough city to live in. Why does there seem to be such an abundance of black on black crimes?

By phart [Ignore] 12,Jul,22 14:15 other posts 
Because they choose to be criminals instead of productive citizens.
They will blame poverty ,but yet, won't do anything to change their conditions like get a job.
They will blame the white man for holding them back. Although there are no fences around them.
Sad, very sad, that they are indoctrinated to be victims ,and play right into the democrats hands come election time.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jul,22 23:06 other posts 
phart, my point being if black people are so angry about their mistreatment by white people it may make more sense to me if a white person is attacked. Why would "you" choose to attack one of your own? And 7 "somewhat" teens against one 72/73 year old man seems lopsided. I wonder why a group of children ranging in age from 10 years old to 14 years old were out on the street at 2:30 a.m.? Where were their parental units? Surely the police should have wondered why these children were out and about.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Jul,22 14:19 other posts 
Black on black crime kills more yearly than the last 50 years of police shootings. Also, as I have stated, there is no money in black on black crime. It is only when a police officer is involved does the white liberal money come out in full force!

Sad cunts.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jul,22 21:26 other posts 
Black people have been doing each other wrong since LONG before they came to America. White people didn't chase them thru the woods in the early 1800's. Their neighbors did and sold them or traded them to slave traders that brought them here. The evil continues, they just shoot each other instead of run.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jul,22 23:34 other posts 
White people have been doing each other for just as long.
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Jul,22 11:22 other posts 
I wish someone was doing me right now I would be happy to return the favor
--------------------------------------- added after 40 seconds

By phart [Ignore] 13,Jul,22 14:13 other posts 
"someone" is doing you right now. the democrat party.They are fucking you without grease,and not even giving a kiss.
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Jul,22 18:39 other posts 
They better pull my hair so it don’t seem weird
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jul,22 23:33 other posts 
There was a "cop killing" in Detroit on July 6, 2022. The balack officer, a 5 year veteran, was shot and killed by a 19 year old black teen.

What is known about the shooter.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #231   #232   #233   #234   #235   #236   #237   #238   #239   #240   ...#769

Show It Off