Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #232

Pages:  #1... #227   #228   #229   #230   #231   #232   #233   #234   #235   #236   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,Jul,22 20:58 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

It is times like this that reminds me, I live in the best city in the world!

Also- Raiders of the Lost Ark-" shoot them, shoot them both!"

And here's the Aussie version courtesy of Dev01

DEAD
By Dev01 [Ignore] 21,Jul,22 21:56 other posts 
His commentary on all things world is great. So great I have been subscribed for over 12 months 🤣
--------------------------------------- added after 3 hours

And we Aussies are meant to be the drinkers.. Can't buy bud or any alcohol at a petrol station here
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Jul,22 07:51 other posts 
Yer mate He is like the honey badger, he don't give a fuck
By biggg [Ignore] 22,Jul,22 13:32 other posts 
Pigeon thinking: Oh rats!
Rat thinking: “Nothing to get into a flap about”
Commentary on Oz video brilliant
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Jul,22 13:50 other posts 
He needed to say cunt like 7 times on the Aussie version What a cunt
By biggg [Ignore] 22,Jul,22 14:14 other posts 
Try listening to Kevin "bloody" Wilson´s Santa Claus song sometime

By phart [Ignore] 22,Jul,22 11:07 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 21,Jul,22 17:12 other posts 
Well joe biden has the Wuhan virus. The virus that he was going to SHUT DOWN he said.
I hope he recovers, I do not wish death or misery on him. he just needs to be at home on the porch in a rocking chair instead of the White House.
By #610414 21,Jul,22 18:50
The White House IS his house
By #275407 21,Jul,22 19:03
At his age, just a normal flu could kill him
By phart [Ignore] 21,Jul,22 20:44 other posts 
Yet,low income house, not his HOME.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,Jul,22 20:39 other posts 
The rat Biden has COVID ... again

So when he survives the newest "worst strain" does this finally put COVID to bed? That being the live in fear narrative?

Fucks sake- if this old cunt (weak as fuck) survives, everyone else is good to go!

Libtards like Cat and that Dutch cunt, want it to last forever!

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jul,22 09:01 other posts 
A police officer and husband of a slain teacher is detained by fellow officers. REALLY!?

By #610414 21,Jul,22 09:14
His weapon was not big enough. He should have had a bazooka
By phart [Ignore] 21,Jul,22 09:38 other posts 
You looked at this ,hopefully at least read over it,and the best you can do is a smart ass joke?
NOT funny.
That man has alot more restraint than most not to have went postal on those folks that held him back. And if I were him,although it may not accomplish a thing,I would sue those bastards for more then they would be worth in 10 lifetimes,just if for no other reason than to remind them of the day they let his wife and all those kids die being dumbass ,chicken shit ,mother fuckers.
By #610414 21,Jul,22 09:42
The truth hurts, Phart. You really think that was a joke?😡😡
By phart [Ignore] 21,Jul,22 09:47 other posts 
what part of what I said makes you think I think it is a joke?? What happened is tragic,and the best you can do is make a smart ass remark.
By #610414 21,Jul,22 10:08
I meant my post. Take a chance Phart, think out of the box. 🤪
By phart [Ignore] 21,Jul,22 16:43 other posts 
Well forgive me,I just got back to the machine,after thinking,you coulda meant they should have used a bazooka on the shooter. Sorry about that. I just spent the last several hours helping a neighbor repair his mortar mixer. bad bearing on the tub.Took 4 hours to remove the old 1, 15 minutes to install the new 1.

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jul,22 13:28 other posts 
"AIRMAGEDDON" causes lost luggage at airports.

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jul,22 19:04 other posts 
I saw an interesting post on bjuk 's wall, it read as follows;

Love2show2 wrote (25,Jun,22 00:41):
Message/you blacklisted me again I am coming after you hard this time. I will make sure that you lose your verification again. Get ready for war now.

Really? One member declaring "war" against another and basically threating and/or working at causing another member losing his verification AGAIN? WTF is wrong with Ari and WHO THE FUCK admits to verifying him and who actually supports him in him playing his PETTY "hate" games? Ari/Love2show2 is a straight up wack-job not matter how you slice it or dice it.
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Jul,22 20:22 other posts 
Sounds like kiddy games on an adult site
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jul,22 21:21 other posts 
For sure, kiddy games and the "major player" is fucked up in the head.
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Jul,22 21:31 other posts 
I agree
By #610414 21,Jul,22 10:31
What do you expect from that dirty little J.....er....Cunt

By phart [Ignore] 21,Jul,22 09:47 other posts 
LOOK OUT BELLA when you walk the streets!

LIBERALS! If you like to shit in the street, touch women ,and walk around drunk, you no longer have to do it in california! You can go to Kalamazoo michigan!

How can a city expect to stay clean and safe with laws or lack there of?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 21,Jul,22 09:48 other posts 
Finally, FREEDOM!!

Decriminalization is not legalization. You would still get an expensive ticket,
if they catch you fouling the street.

"The change reduces the offenses from a misdemeanor to a civil infraction, as part of a larger review of city codes."

Urinating in public ('wildplassen' = wild peeing) will cost $ 143 here.
Public intoxication would only be fined here, if you cause trouble.
Then this punishable conduct has the following maximum penalty: a maximum detention of twelve days or a fine of the first category ($ 460).
Getting caught for touching women would get you a trip to the police station, where they discuss with the victim if she wants to press charges. The maximum prison sentence for assault is eight years, but I don't think anyone would get that for some touching. I think it depends on the woman. One would except a good apology and the other would throw the book at him.

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jul,22 21:36 other posts 
I would HATE to be in law enforcement in today's climate and I surely wouldn't want to be in law enforcement in major cities/states.

By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Jul,22 10:18 other posts 
It’s to dam hot outside let’s all go to Cody’s and swim in his pool then after that I will take everyone out for ice cream
By #275407 20,Jul,22 10:52
By #574505 20,Jul,22 12:11
I would go to but won't ' cause bjuk being in the pool with cody.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 20,Jul,22 13:32 other posts 
Bjuk with his arm floats in the pool?
By phart [Ignore] 20,Jul,22 11:30 other posts 
I can't swim but ice cream would be nice@!,just got thru mowing a yard, grass sapppy wet, raining on me as I trimmed up,so that left me soaking wet,and covered in grass clippingS!
By #275407 20,Jul,22 12:13
You can swim in the shallow end of the pool where Jamie will be drinking his tequila
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Jul,22 18:06 other posts 
That’s good because when I drink tequila I get silly and might drown if I was in the deep end
By #574505 20,Jul,22 18:15
Dgraff don't worry bjuk floats he will saves you if you hold to his clit hair..
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Jul,22 20:20 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 20,Jul,22 14:21 other posts 
Zambia's space force! 1962!
You have got to watch the video to the end!

By phart [Ignore] 20,Jul,22 13:58 other posts 
What did I tell you a couple weeks ago!
Here it is! They take the credit,but not the blame!

what I posted a couple weeks ago that did not get a response,as usual for something real.
Oil closed today july 12th at $95.84
Wholesale gas, 3.26
Now, the reason I bring this up is that biden is going over to the middle east to "ask", more like "beg" the arabs to make more oil. note the date of this web article.

Note the dates of this web article.

The price fell today, BEFORE biden made the trip.
BUT I am willing to bet, that the media will try to make it appear this is a result of bidens visit, which has not happened yet.thus a destined to fail attempt to save votes perhaps?

And to top it off, the opec folks had already decided to increase production 50% in july.
--------------------------------------- added after 184 hours

By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Jul,22 05:43 other posts 
Three years now and I still haven’t had Covid
No shots
No mask
No hiding
Just business as usual
Some people are indeed tougher than the virus
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 20,Jul,22 08:22 other posts 
Yup- some are just weak cunts that keep getting it.

Not a conspiracy person, but I seriously question the accuracy of these tests. Especially when these test companies make bales of cash. The democrats and their lackeys don't want to turn off that spigot. Ever.

Here in NYC- the city health director is screaming for indoor masks again. No one is listening. Not even the mayor and yet the hospital are not overrun. Also going back to 2020 the height of this thing here. The city did NOT use the hospital ship sent. Or, the mass casualty set up at the convention center.

And all these piss stain nurses making us tear up when they didn't have PPE gear. Then so many refused to get the vaccination. This just reeks of fear mongering and corruption. In my opinion.

By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Jul,22 10:10 other posts 
I truly believe it was a democrat scam on the good people of the United States 🇺🇸
By phart [Ignore] 20,Jul,22 11:32 other posts 
I don't even think the democrats were smart enough to come up with the scam. I think it was a terrorist attack from china and the democrats just exploited it and are continueing to try. Even ol doc felchy is complaining that no one is listening and he is going to retire before the end of bidens term. For once,I agree with People for ethical treatment of animals,they are telling him to leave NOW.I tried to abbreviate and it censored it
Me and several neighbors had wuhan before it was "cool" back in February of 2020.None us went to the soldiered we just rested when we could and took Tylenol and soldiered on.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 20,Jul,22 08:42 other posts 
BLM cursed by black mom! And their protest backfires!

BLM does not give a fuck about victims. Especially the black ones! No money to be made when it is only black on black.

Excerpt below- Link to the full article at the end of the post.

A Minneapolis mom was captured on video Saturday confronting Black Lives Matter activists who congregated in her neighborhood to protest the fatal police shooting of a gunman who she claimed tried to kill her and her children.

Arabella Foss-Yarbrough called police last Wednesday night after neighbor Andrew “Tekle” Sundberg allegedly fired his gun into her home as she cooked her kids dinner, leaving bullet holes in her front door, walls and above her bathroom sink, photos show.

Two Minneapolis police snipers shot him dead Thursday morning after a long standoff. A pistol with an extended magazine and several bullet casings was found in his apartment, the New York Post reported.

“This is not a George Floyd situation. George Floyd was unarmed. This is not OK,” Foss-Yarbrough launched at the protesters who gathered for a march and rally for the man on Saturday, according to the video. “He tried to kill me in front of my kids.”

Ignoring the mom’s pleas for peace on her street, the protesters claimed injustice was done and commemorated Sundberg’s death, leaving candles and flowers around his chalked name on the sidewalk, photos from the Star Tribune indicate.

One protester can be heard telling Foss-Yarbrough “this is not the time” as she recounted the terror she and her children felt as bullets slammed into their home.

The head of BLM Minnesota, Trahern Crews, joined the march to call for transparency from police.

“We’re here to respect life, demand justice, and we’re demanding the release of the body cam footage,” Crews said, according to the Star Tribune.

Foss-Yarbrough was near hysterical with emotion as she confronted the activists, exasperated that they could defend someone who she said attempted murder on her family.

By phart [Ignore] 20,Jul,22 09:28 other posts 
blm could be considered a joke if it was not such a evil group.
Just a liberal group furthering the chaos in the US to divide people. It is even dividing the black people among themselves as this article proves. Divide and conquer seems to be the goal.

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jul,22 16:34 other posts 
Yesterday I had lunch at a restaurant that charged a "non cash adjustment" charge/fee my GUESS for using my credit card. The charge was approximately 3% of my total and again, apparently that was because I used my credit card. Odd thing is, there's nothing visibly posted in the establishment regarding any "upcharge". Anyone else run into this?
By #610414 18,Jul,22 17:36
A few times, especially at gas stations.
By #275407 18,Jul,22 17:39
Yes, at the pizza restaurant near my house.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jul,22 17:42 other posts 
Is that dine in or carry out?
By #275407 18,Jul,22 17:45
Anything carry out
By phart [Ignore] 18,Jul,22 17:44 other posts 
Yea the card company is charging that ,not the store or restaurant. 1 local greasy spoon I eat at sometimes has a sign up apologizing for the fee and says they actually give a 3% discount for cash!
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jul,22 17:52 other posts 
The credit card company does charge the merchant but the consumer using their credit card generates $$$$$ for the establishment.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Jul,22 18:11 other posts 
yea,and if you only buy gas at a station, that 3 dollars takes up almost all the profit the store makes.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jul,22 17:44 other posts 
Really, at a gas station? Minimum wage increased, prices on everything have increased, inflation up 9% and merchants are charging a "non cash adjustment" fee?
By #610414 19,Jul,22 07:21
What's been popular around here is advertising regular price for a gallon of gas and if you pay cash they give you $0.05 off the price. You have to pre-pay in cash so the pump can be set to cash
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 18,Jul,22 18:22 other posts 
It has become pretty common around NYC these days.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jul,22 19:17 other posts 
You're seeing a "non cash adjustment" fee in New York? Maybe Michigan merchants are incorporating the upcharge in their credit card charges but I swear, yesterday is the first time I saw the charge on my bill.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 19,Jul,22 08:22 other posts 
Lets hope that this is something that we in the UK will not import from the US.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 19,Jul,22 18:57 other posts 
Have see that fee, COVID fee, staff tipping fee (for non-servers) You name it
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Jul,22 05:30 other posts 
The extra 3 percent goes to fund the democrats campaign in 2024
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 20,Jul,22 08:23 other posts 
The fees never do reach the ones they are supposed to ... that is a constant !

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #227   #228   #229   #230   #231   #232   #233   #234   #235   #236   ...#769

Show It Off