Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #230

Pages:  #1... #225   #226   #227   #228   #229   #230   #231   #232   #233   #234   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #610414 22,Jul,22 19:21
Biden and Harris Would Both Beat Either Trump or DeSantis in 2024: Poll
By Ewan Palmer, 1 day ago
Newsweek
Newsweek
Follow
Joe Biden and Kamala Harris would both beat the two favorites for the GOP nomination in 2024—Donald Trump and Ron DeSantis—in either hypothetical matchup, according to a new poll.
An Echelon Insights survey found that if the next election were being held today, voters would narrowly back Biden (46 percent) over Trump (44 percent), with the president also the preferred choice when up against the Florida governor (45 percent to 41 percent).

Better than a poop hole pick 🤣🤣
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jul,22 21:41 other posts 
I don't who they surveyed but no one,and i do mean no one,I know or have met is happy with biden.
no 1/
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Jul,22 22:24 other posts 
Sweetheart you must be from outer space because the democrats rating is lower than whale shit right now your party has had their chance and screwed everything up now it’s time to put the right party in office and get to work fixing the democrats fuck ups
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jul,22 22:48 other posts 
from what I am catching glimpse's of ,they are thinking of running hillary clinton again.. That is hard up for someone to run. hell bernie would stand a better chance than she would.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Jul,22 22:58 other posts 
But Hillary has a bigger dick then Bernie sanders has
By #275407 23,Jul,22 00:48
Stop it guys, Hillary is not running, her political career is over, and for Biden, he would not beat anyone because he won't win the democrat nominee to run against a republican, and secondly, he's too old now to be president. I'm happy trump is no longer in office, and if you ask me, there is no one I would vote on in either party. I just don't like politics and anyone in it.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Jul,22 05:35 other posts 
I’m not in to politics either Cody I’m just like you I wouldn’t even vote if they wouldn’t be hurting the American people with this high inflation and I seen it before with Obama and here we are again so now I feel obligated to vote none of the other issues matter to me just the dam democrat inflation
By #610414 23,Jul,22 08:04
It's not my poll but, if you read it, Republicans are gifting the Democrats popular reasons to vote Democrat.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Jul,22 09:17 other posts 
That poll is so fictitious and futuristic it’s pathetic why did they even bother to post it just goes to show you the kinda crap you find on the internet were did you find it miss Marcia’s romper room special
Romper stomper bomper boo
Tell me tell me tell me hoo
I see
cat
I see
@bella@
I see phart
And I see
@cody@
By #610414 23,Jul,22 12:16
That poll appeared in Newsweek and it says so in my post. Weather it's true or not I don't know, but, neither do you. Only time will tell. I trust Newsweek to publish reasonably accurate data AT THE TIME IT PUBLISHES IT. I know, Dgraff, you only believe in what is in front of you (a dick ), but, so be it.🤣
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Jul,22 16:40 other posts 
If you think people are happy with the way things are right now in this country then you’re either blind def or plain old stupid
By #610414 23,Jul,22 17:06
48% at least, are unhappy. Another 20% are just pissed, and another 12% have been ass fucked one too many times. The rest of us , 20%, either beat the meat or do pushups in the cucumber fields. And you think I don't know what is going on.😆😆👍
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 23,Jul,22 16:52 other posts 
Whether those polls are accurate or not there is something that Republicans really should consider. Trump got enough of the popular vote in the 2020 election to have won the race in many other years, so why didn't he?

Because there was a huge coalition of different people of varied political persuasions who came together with one aim to stop Trump being re-elected. That is why he lost. Not a vote for Biden, or any vote rigging it was a vote AGAINST Trump.

Are Republicans prepared to run the same risk in 2024 because I would suggest that while Trump still has his MAGA base, although it may be diminishing, there could well be a much larger base now who will be determined to stop Trump in 2024 and come together to prevent his re election.

Maybe I am wrong, only time will tell, but selecting Trump for 2024 would be a huge risk.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Jul,22 16:59 other posts 
I personally think trump is now to old just like Biden was in 2020 that alone is a risk we need a young president even I’m to old at 60
By #610414 23,Jul,22 08:06
Cody, no one likes to wipe their ass either, but, politics is like that. You just have to do it.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jul,22 16:11 other posts 
the current political situation is like those dingle berrys of shit hanging off of a calves ass hairs that require ALOT of work to remove, but worth it as the calf looks better for selling purpose and health.
only registered users can see external links
By #275407 23,Jul,22 18:57
Dgraff, 60 is a perfect age for president, and cat, wiping your ass has nothing to do with politics, I wipe mine so I don't get a rash and stay clean, but I don't have to vote on a president if I don't like anyone, I stay out of politics because I get agrivated on what presidents do when they say different when their running to get votes... They all lie and I hate lier's as much as thieves.
By #275407 23,Jul,22 19:07
Cat, I voted for Biden, and Harris was a good district attorney, but in no way will that combination ever win because Biden is tooo old and Harris is not a strong vice just like trumps vice, can't remember his name, only 38 percent of democrats say they will elect Biden again, the other 10 percent don't think Biden can do it anymore because of his age. It's time for new blood on both sides to run, something different then the last ten presidents.
By #610414 23,Jul,22 19:25
Cody, I like Governor Newsom of California. I've always believed that not voting is a potential vote for the worst one in the race. I could see myself voting for Cheney. She seems middle of the road
By #275407 23,Jul,22 19:27
I like Cheney, she's old school republican, I don't know newsom.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Jul,22 12:09 other posts 
We don’t need any one from California we need that state to drop off into the sea
By #610414 24,Jul,22 12:18
This from someone that lives in a state where the husband calls his wife "Hey, cus"
California is a very progressive state. The people are enlightened, not some shit kicking religious Chritian that goes to church on Sunday mornings to pray for forgiveness for their sins.........so they can re-sin Monday through Saturday.
They don't vote for assholes like Trump nor accept Trumpsters that swallow lie after lie while getting ass-fucked by their Messiah
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Jul,22 16:14 other posts 
Keep it up and Florida will be the next state to drop off in the ocean
By #610414 24,Jul,22 19:05
Not if I can help it. DeSantis is making the moves but there's a lot of people that don't like him.
By phart [Ignore] 24,Jul,22 22:57 other posts 
what do fish call it when they go to catch humans?

DeSantis is a blessing to Florida .
By #610414 25,Jul,22 07:52
How would you know. You've never left the Carolinas
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jul,22 09:10 other posts 
I watch the news,and I know a few people from there.
By #610414 25,Jul,22 12:20
Fake news
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jul,22 14:55 other posts 
some of the links I have posted here for you are from msn, are you calling the liberal news fake???
By #610414 25,Jul,22 17:24
Didn't you?
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jul,22 21:06 other posts 
Yea, but I am surprised you are!
By phart [Ignore] 24,Jul,22 22:55 other posts 
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 25,Jul,22 08:50 other posts 
Much as I would not want Trump to be re elected if he stood I really do not believe this survey reflects the reality.
Both Biden and Harris have had consistently dire favourability ratings over a sustained period. These figures are within the margin of error for such a survey.
I had high hopes for Harris initially but nothing that I have seen leads me to believe that she can win and Biden really does need to retire. He is undoubtedly a good man but far too old, and it shows.
Democrats need to get their act together and find a much better candidate.
By #610414 25,Jul,22 12:22
Carter and Bush Sr had only one turn. The Democrats could vote for someone else in the primary
--------------------------------------- added after 5 hours

Caro Emerald for president....2024
Ewan Palmer is a reporter from the UK. He's a known Trump blaster. And apparently likes to make shit up. Maybe his poll numbers came from interviews of people in the UK and not here in the US.
By #610414 25,Jul,22 19:58
CC, I just don't know, but, Newsweek is well respected. No matter how anti-Trump he is, whatever sample of the population he used, he got those results. However, the results came from Echelon Insights Research institute in Alexandria, Virginia. This is NOT a liberal think tank.

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jul,22 17:57 other posts 
If YOU happen to be the numb nuts that recently blocked Blair_Tsarina and provided the (WHY?) stating "This is a advertisement", you are so wrong.

I've read the member's bio, have you? He clearly states he is male and will be "Daddy" to a lifelike silicone companion doll within the next couple of weeks. I've had the opportunity to chat with the member and he's legit. Daddy is more legit than many of the SYC profiles that are really men OR the SYD profiles that upload pictures that are allegedly of their girlfriend, neighbor, their side slut, etc. Why not allow Daddy to develop the profile and see where it goes before you blacklist?
By #675787 25,Jul,22 18:08
OMG numb nuts, daddy almost wet his pants laughing Bella Daddy & I thank you again for all of your support
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 25,Jul,22 18:18 other posts 
Not as awesome as Shirty, the slightly aggressive bear!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 25,Jul,22 18:22 other posts 
Shirty was a real cunt
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 25,Jul,22 19:20 other posts 
Dev01 for sure mate
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jul,22 19:13 other posts 
Huh?
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jul,22 18:40 other posts 
No worries. I mean the blacklist could be justified if you were being deceptive OR for being "a truly dreadful human being" (which, by the way was a reason given for (WHY?) I was blacklisted). As far as I'm can determine, you haven't broken any rules or guidelines and you've been upfront about who you are and what members can expect so what's the beef?

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 25,Jul,22 08:15 other posts 
LibTard- Logic-

It is hot in the US Northeast- All the Dems telling us to stop running the AirCon units, turn off lights! It is stressing the grid!

But, go out and buy electric cars that will be charged on aforementioned stressed grid!
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jul,22 09:11 other posts 
Yea, read a page yesterday that the french government had to mandate bussiness' to close their fucking doors if they are running ac units!
Like what kinda idiot runs the ac and leaves the door open and has to be TOLD to close it?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 25,Jul,22 12:46 other posts 
Hahah ---- That is a thing in NYC as well.

By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Jul,22 23:22 other posts 
The Pope is coming tomorrow.

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jul,22 23:44 other posts 
Were you aware that the Canadian government is footing the bill to fly First Nation victims of residential schools to Edmonton for this "penitential pilgrimage" as well as paying for their single occupancy hotel accommodation and $5,000.00 pocket money?
By kebmo [Ignore] 24,Jul,22 00:08 other posts 
You wouldn’t believe the money we’re spending on this decades long nightmare! The Canadian government should sue the Catholic Church for every penny we’ve spent!
--------------------------------------- added after 86 seconds

Billions of dollars.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Jul,22 01:26 other posts 
Were all the residential schools developed and run by Catholic priests and nuns? I thought that I read something about Episcopalian church overseeing some residential schools.
By kebmo [Ignore] 24,Jul,22 02:03 other posts 
Mostly the Catholic Church but it was ok’d by the
Canadian government. It’s a long story.

By #610414 24,Jul,22 11:28
Most countries with indigenous people tried to convert them through their children. The late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries were ripe for this as religious nuts needed to save them
By kebmo [Ignore] 24,Jul,22 12:26 other posts 
Don’t think for a second that the 21st century is not ripe for religious nuts to ply their wares.
By #610414 24,Jul,22 13:47
👍👍
By phart [Ignore] 24,Jul,22 16:04 other posts 
Yea,sadly the liberal democrats learned from their play book and are indoctrinating our children in the same way.
By #610414 24,Jul,22 19:08
Phart, you are full of crap. What you call indoctrination is regular school curriculum. But, yeah, not teaching them about the crusifiction and other Christian crap would seem to you like indoctrination
By phart [Ignore] 24,Jul,22 22:54 other posts 
No,teaching them that men can have babies instead of how to add 2 + 2 is what is indoctrination.
Teaching them it is ok to be something you are not instead of how to keep your bank balance accurate is indoctrination.
Teaching them to apologize for being born white instead of learning how to read is indoctrination.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #225   #226   #227   #228   #229   #230   #231   #232   #233   #234   ...#769

Show It Off