Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #229

Pages:  #1... #224   #225   #226   #227   #228   #229   #230   #231   #232   #233   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 25,Jul,22 17:05 other posts 
@ CAT, you say your pole numbers came from Newsweek? Well this is what I found on Newsweek. only registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 4 hours

Hmmm, I thought you would have responded by now.
By #610414 26,Jul,22 10:21
CC, you forgot to put the second @ after CAT. I didn't get notified of your post. It seems DeSantis would beat Trump if they both tried for the 2024 GOP primaries.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Also, remember, this is a betting site and the spread is only 14 points. I also believe that if Trump doesn't get the GOP nomination, he'll start a third political party and split the GOP ticket.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 27,Jul,22 09:54 other posts 
That old Saggy Granny has got nothing in the brain pain ...

By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 27,Jul,22 09:07 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 27,Jul,22 08:48 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jul,22 10:11 other posts 
Apparently, this happened recently on a Texas freeway. Breathe easy, as you can see Jamie was NOT driving!

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jul,22 09:59 other posts 
I've read a couple of strange articles in the last 24 hours and they have made me shake my head from side to side. Yesterday, the article was about presenting symptoms "indicative" to COVID yet you test negative. And today's article was about a woman that just knows she's got monkeypox. What's up with people?

By #574505 25,Jul,22 23:33
Is Xoner that old man 1975 that got deleted for having s.ex with dogs...
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jul,22 00:18 other posts 
I'm not sure who Xoner is, however I've noticed that upon the establishment of his profile, he jumped right into the Forum and revived a number of old threads.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Jul,22 07:20 other posts 
Oh god I hope it’s not that sick o again

By bella! [Ignore] 24,Jul,22 18:46 other posts 
Dubai! Here's a short video on one of Dubai's attraction, Deep Dive Dubai.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 25,Jul,22 08:27 other posts 
That is really cool! I am possibly going there in October. Would be fun to check that out!

Thanks for sharing Bella!
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jul,22 21:04 other posts 
That does look cool if you're into diving. An indoor "pool" that's 200 feet deep? Dubai seems to be the city of excess.
By kebmo [Ignore] 25,Jul,22 10:41 other posts 
I’d be happy to look through the windows but that’s all!
My brother lived in Abu Dhabi for 20 years and has since retired. He has seen the UAE go from a desert to a metropolis during that time.
He and his wife bought a place in Dubai but they have always come home to Canada during the sweltering heat of the summer there.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jul,22 21:09 other posts 
Regardless of how hot Dubai is, my guess is the citizens are wealthy enough to install AC in their homes. Also, no matter how beautiful and over the top Dubai is, no matter all the attractions that draw people to visit, Canada is HOME.
By kebmo [Ignore] 26,Jul,22 01:25 other posts 
The UAE has a very large population of people from India to build things, serve people, and work in the tourist and oil industry. Most of them work for a mere pittance so unfortunately they don’t live the good life that the citizens do.
But yes, Canada is home because that’s where his family is.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Jul,22 07:11 other posts 
Oh no that sucks you’re country is over run with Indians to they come to my country and buy up all the convenience stores and truck stop’s and they can’t speak English and they give me hell about smoking cigarettes like I didn’t already know the ill’s about cigarettes my mom used to tell me like 55 years ago so I don’t need some third world Indian telling me I shouldn’t smoke
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

We seem to get the rich ones and I don’t see them as a blessing I see them as just another foreigner trying to tell me what to do
And everyone knows that don’t set well with me

By kebmo [Ignore] 26,Jul,22 00:22 other posts 
High school girls getting virginity tests.

By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 24,Jul,22 21:06 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jul,22 00:11 other posts 
Oh, President Biden's bloopers are knee slapping funny!
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Jul,22 05:15 other posts 
yep that’s our leader but seriously when I leave the saloon I’m leaving with a good buzz
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 25,Jul,22 19:22 other posts 
Joe clucking away on Twitter gas prices are going down... but didn't he always say it was not under his control? He blamed others, like the gas station owners!
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Jul,22 20:47 other posts 
Absolutely he’s a 47 year career criminal and a lier to boot
By #275407 25,Jul,22 21:07
Isn't that what politicians do, lie
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Jul,22 22:04 other posts 
Absolutely all of them

By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 21,Jul,22 23:10 other posts 
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 23,Jul,22 11:01 other posts 
By #610414 23,Jul,22 12:35
Everyone is entitled to their opinion of the president. I'm entitled to express what I think of this trash. Let me start with "my country, under God". Is that Buda? Is it Thor? Is it Alah? Is it Jesus? And why does religion have to be part of my country's government? If, as this trash says, under God, why did we have an insurrection on January 6, 2021, during Trump's watch? And why is this trash rapping in a style associated with Afro-Americans when they full well think Blacks are N!ggers? And last but not least, what has Biden done that got this trash so fucking upset about him? Is it because he won the election over buttfaced Trump?
The irony is that I would have played this peace of trash, substituting Trump for Biden 4 yrs ago.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jul,22 13:12 other posts 
I don't give a flying fuck how democrats and liberals feel about January 6th any more.
Read this,and tell me this is not hypocritical.

The politicians want to feel safe as they fuck over the American people but it is A OK to vandalize church's and prolife groups property's.
IT is past time for a fight.

Southern people are not as racist as you want to make them out to be cat,, whites put black style into alot of things besides music,The music is not my cup of tea,but I agree with what the man said 100%.
By #610414 23,Jul,22 14:10
Right, Phart. All those years that pro-life groups picketed, harrased patients and even bombed pro choice facilities you didn't say shit. Now you are indignant because women recent having their rights taken away? Pleeeese.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

It is past time for a fight. I wonder how fast you would call for a ban on AR15s if a bunch of women bought some of those and brought that fight to you mealy mouth cunt wannabes getting into our viginas.
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

No, southern people are not as racist as I want them to be. THEY ARE WORSE. You forget I lived in Valdosta, Ga. For over 15 yrs. I know how racist they are. I know it first hand.
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

And if you agree with what the singer of that trash said, then you are no better than any other white racist and conservative (a word that now means man oriented society that's willing to kiss the ass of white supremacists Nazis) undemocratic secessionist.
--------------------------------------- added after 14 minutes

Let's fly the Confederate flag. Make all N!ggers. Spics, Wops, Cunts, and Homos slaves, or, better yet, let's end them. Right, Phart, you go ahead and believe in that way of life.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jul,22 14:25 other posts 
Bombing a abortion clinic is no different than police raiding a drug house or meth lab. It is a crime scene. Murder is not a choice. Sorry to high jack country's thread but damn it,trying to be polite and tolerant is what got us in this mess.
By #610414 23,Jul,22 14:32
Is that right? Are you saying that while that cop was suffocating that black guy to death by kneeling on the guys neck it would have been alright for one of the crowd to take out his piece and put one into the cops head? It was a crime scene
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

And BTW, except for some wacko religious fanatics, I don't see or know of any laws that says abortion is murder.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jul,22 15:48 other posts 
riled you up eh? Well I have no desire to bomb anything. That statement was meant to try to make a point. I would like to see the clinics closed.
But that threat is being held over people's heads that just support life and want to go church. A bunch of people that want to kill babies are pretty much told it is ok to tear up the building and harass the worshipers. hypocrites the 100's you liberals are.
1 day that people took to the capital to stand up for fair ,open elections and the democrats just cry and pout.
By #610414 23,Jul,22 16:23
And you call yourself an American.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Jul,22 16:52 other posts 
You talking about Floyd again have you ever seen the movie degeneration X that’s what should have been done to Floyd bite the curb lawless nigga
By #610414 23,Jul,22 17:01
You know what they do to "Mountain Men" in the Bronx?
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Jul,22 17:09 other posts 
Nothing because us country folk would not be in the Bronx or any other cities for that matter that’s why we are country people
By sherryann [Ignore] 23,Jul,22 17:46 other posts 
I bet it's beautiful in the country, my lifelong dream to experience it.
Dgraff, you are talking about American History X. That actor is handsome, can't recall his name.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Jul,22 18:11 other posts 
Thank you sherry Ann I love that movie but can never remember the name of it
By Dev01 [Ignore] 24,Jul,22 20:20 other posts 
Edward Norton

And Edward furlong narrated it and stared in it. Also in the terminator younger
By Dev01 [Ignore] 24,Jul,22 20:18 other posts 
Dg American history X is a great movie 👍
By phart [Ignore] 24,Jul,22 22:51 other posts 
I am so sick of reading and hearing about the Fresh Prince of no Air.
only mistake made there was not leaving his ass to conk out in the back of the police explorer instead of taking him back out of it.
By #275407 23,Jul,22 19:01
What's funny phart: is what ever information you look up on the Internet, there are many different answers to your question, what I'm saying, don't believe anything you here or read on the Internet about anything no matter where the info comes from, because you can get your answer anyway you want to here it, it's all bullshit, and that goes for both sides.
By #610414 24,Jul,22 11:56
Cody, the internet is an online encyclopedia. YOU are responsible for giving value to it
By #275407 24,Jul,22 19:49
It's also a bunch of nonsense
By #610414 24,Jul,22 20:10
Why? If you want to know what something is about, what's wrong with looking it up on the internet?
--------------------------------------- added after 89 minutes

Sorry,Cody. You were honest and I didn't see it. Cody, what made you feel this way?
By phart [Ignore] 24,Jul,22 22:52 other posts 
The trouble is Cody,where else can we go to get information? If we go to the library,all the books are going digital so they can be hacked, oops,I mean modified and "updated".
By #275407 25,Jul,22 01:43
I thought I explained this in an earlier statement but I'll say it again, if you google something, you can get different answers depending on what you click on, meaning, what ever answer your looking for, you can find it both ways. I have googled and found different answers from reputable people. So whatever you hear on the Internet doesn't mean your getting the truth, you have to click on many posts and make your own decision on what you find from multable answers.
By #610414 25,Jul,22 12:17
Phart, when was the last time you were in a public library?
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jul,22 21:08 other posts 
about a year ago. Went to a big book sale.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Jul,22 05:21 other posts 
you foolishly old white woman I bet you think Jesus is black and you probably would fuck his balls off
By #610414 25,Jul,22 06:43
Don't you? He was born in the Middle East.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Jul,22 06:57 other posts 
I heard he was born in Pennsylvania

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #224   #225   #226   #227   #228   #229   #230   #231   #232   #233   ...#769

Show It Off