She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #226

Pages:  #1... #221   #222   #223   #224   #225   #226   #227   #228   #229   #230   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 02,Aug,22 19:59 other posts 
A crappy situation.
only registered users can see external links

I am looking forward to learning "WHY?"

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Aug,22 23:56 other posts 
Several days ago, Americans armed with guns that shoot without asking what an intruder wants were referred to as "cowards".

Although this did not involve a person's home, it was an 80 year old man's business and the intruder just walked in.... My guess is the intruder and his accomplices were crazy, but the merchant didn't give a rat's ass because he wasn't going to allow the intruder's plan to go down as planned! Apparently the theory that "no one robs a house with people in it" only pertains to homes because robberies of businesses, when staffed, do happen. Gosh, the other day I posted the short video of a crazy, desperate, cleaver weilding nut job trying to rob a bakery in the Netherlands and was fought off by a woman armed with a dust cloth. So, how does a business owner in the United States address a robber that is obviously crazy and/or desperate? Should the business owner offered the intruder help? My guess is that the business owner's establishment was secure enough to keep the robber in for however long it would take for the Los Angeles Police Department to respond to a 9-1-1 call and when the cops arrive the business owner could have turned the crazy, desperate would-be-thief over to officials. BULLSHIT!

--------------------------------------- added after 19 minutes

Another clip however this clearly shows there were more masked men waiting in getaway vehicle.

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jul,22 19:13 other posts 
Will Smith finally apologized to Chris Rock for "the slap" at the Oscar's in March. Although Will's mouth said he's sorry, I didn't think his face conveyed a look of "I'm sorry" in his 5 minute video message.

By #275407 29,Jul,22 21:35
I got that impression also when I seen it
By #610414 30,Jul,22 08:50
Same here. You would think that an actor could fake it better
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Jul,22 09:12 other posts 
Will Smith is busy lobbying DJ Jazzy Jeff for a comeback... that's all the cunt has left!
By PITBULL [Ignore] 30,Jul,22 10:40 other posts 
no one in Hollywood is calling Will Smith for a new movie etc. This is why he is crying now about the whole incident. He will go bankrupt soon if no one offers him a job.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Jul,22 13:04 other posts 
He can panhandle on Federal Highway with the Saggy Granny for all I care.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 30,Jul,22 15:46 other posts 
saggy granny is a racist. These days she is more into women than men.
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Jul,22 11:39 other posts 
Omg a carpet muncher
By PITBULL [Ignore] 31,Jul,22 12:44 other posts 
when 2 lesbians are kissing another angel will get a wing
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Jul,22 16:37 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 31,Jul,22 17:00 other posts 
He wimped out and apologized? damn, hope his wife doesn't take him for a wimp and divorce him for it.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 31,Jul,22 17:08 other posts 
she will divorce him
By #610414 31,Jul,22 20:11
Sir-Skittles, Pa-Freddy, Dgraff, kiss 💋 my ass.
By phart [Ignore] 31,Jul,22 22:39 other posts 
why would I do that?
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jul,22 23:01 other posts 
Your name was not mentioned but perhaps you could explain to me why the response to Skittles, Freddy and dgraff was sent to me.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Aug,22 07:03 other posts 
It may have been changed,i could have sworn my name was in that line when I posted that. I don't understand these threads,once they get some size to them,it is difficult to keep up with replies.
By #610414 01,Aug,22 07:54
Bella!, Skittles is not in my chat circle (blacklisted). The only way to react to his post is by inserting it somewhere that I can read while on line. That was under your post. I sincerely hope it didn’t cause you any problems.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Aug,22 09:19 other posts 
It's perfectly okay that you choose not to include Sir-Skittles in your "chat circle", I get that, but I know dgraff is in your chat circle and you didn't mention anything about blacklisting PA-Freddy . Apparently, these three fellas said something that you felt warranted your "kiss my ass" response and therefore it would seem logical to attach your post to one of their contributions.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Aug,22 09:41 other posts 
It’s the same old same old a woken democrat that can dish it out and can’t take it when thrown back at her I’ve seen it thousands of times on here by many members
By #610414 01,Aug,22 09:59
Mountain Man, I’ve seen how you handled “woken Democrats” bitching of you, before. If you are my friend and call me bitchy, I’ll stick my tongue out at you. If you are not my friend and call me bitchy, you’ll find out, fast, why you are right.
By #610414 01,Aug,22 09:54
Pa-Freddy is also in my blacklist. As far as answering Dgraff, or Mountain Man, as I affectionately call him, his post was under Skittles post and, therefore, hidden. I know Dgraff likes to crank my handle every so often, but, I don’t think he does it with malice. Not so with those other two botched what the Supreme Court took away. As far as I’m concerned, Mountain Man can kiss any part of me and I’ll giggle all day long.
--------------------------------------- added after 14 minutes

I know it seems like there’s no rhyme or reason to my methods and, perhaps, it seems like I’m itching for a fight, but, I assure anyone that wonders why I react the way I do, that there IS a method to my madness.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Aug,22 10:15 other posts 
Okay, now I understand "WHY".
By phart [Ignore] 01,Aug,22 18:49 other posts 
You understand something cat did? WOW! You must be SMART, I stay confused as to how she lives on the same planet sometimes!
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Aug,22 19:52 other posts 
I understand her explanation, yes.
By #610414 01,Aug,22 20:28
Phart, not to take anything from Bella, because she is smart, but, baby, you come in far behind practically everyone else.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Aug,22 22:10 other posts 
Yea, I put everyone else on the front lines to take the shots then I deduce what my next move should be from data gathered.
By #610414 01,Aug,22 22:24

Ok. Regardless of my abuse of your views on life, you are one of the good guys.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Aug,22 10:37 other posts 
New Rule: The United States of Dumb-merica | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO)

Bill Maher makes a good point (which has been a while) at the end about liberals.
Why do liberals not like to identify as liberals?

"Liberalism is a political and moral philosophy based on the rights of the individual, liberty, consent of the governed and equality before the law."

Since when has 'liberal' become a dirty word? 'Liberty' is even in the Pledge of Allegiance. Americans who are against liberty are not Americans at all, because liberty is, or at least once was, the core value of America. Liberty is the core value in the Constitution. 'Liberals' are the real Americans and they should wear the identity 'liberal' as a badge of honor.
By #610414 01,Aug,22 17:13
I agree
By phart [Ignore] 01,Aug,22 17:44 other posts 
By #610414 01,Aug,22 17:57
No 3 is interesting in the context of politics

Not selfish, narrow on contracted; catholic; enlarged; embracing other interests than one's own; as liberal sentiments or views; a liberal mind; liberal policy.

Liberals, by definition, want to explore all avenues of improvement even if it clashes with current mores. Conservatives decline change and want to keep the current status quo. No progress, no new ideas for conservatives. No trips to the Moon. No sexual freedom for those that want that. No new laws

By Andthisisme [Ignore] 29,Jul,22 04:32 other posts 
I was always under the impression that Appeal and Supreme Courts based their judgements on interpretation of the law and not on personal viewed or beliefs.
Clearly Supreme Court Justice Alito sees things differently

Mr Alito's previously unannounced speech was delivered to the Religious Liberty Conference on 21 July and emerged after the University of Notre Dame, who hosted the event, posted footage online on Thursday night.
Referring to religious liberty, he said it was "under attack in many places because it is dangerous to those who want to hold complete power"

The fact that he based his judgement on personal beliefs should be a concern for all Americans. You may agree with his view in Abortion but how will you feel if subsequent Justices deliver judgements based on beliefs that you despise and have no basis in law?

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 29,Jul,22 05:30 other posts 
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 29,Jul,22 06:42 other posts 
This can be the problem when Judges are political nominees and perhaps lie when being scrutinised by Congressional committees.
I am sure that in the UK the statement described in the article you link to would have been brought up before he was appointed. Our ‘Fake News’ would have revealed that. They are very good at finding ‘dirt.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 29,Jul,22 18:11 other posts 
You are such a stooge for this shit!
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Aug,22 06:30 other posts 
I posted a link. And you didn't counter it with anything.
Calling it 'shit' is no argument.

Your justices are just political actors, and liars.
Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh lied under Oath.

There is no value to their 'legal opinion' and they make a mockery of democracy.
It looks like most Americans agree with my opinion, because Public Confidence
in the supreme court is at the lowest ever; 25%.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 29,Jul,22 17:50 other posts 
The BBC. Ha Ha

U.S. Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito delivered the keynote address at the Religious Liberty Summit's Gala Dinner.

A Good speech, in my view.

Good Heavens, he's a Christian!

only registered users can see external links (40 mins)

He is not making a judgement in the Supreme Court to interpret the law, he is making a speech, and voices his opinions. Is that not allowed?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 30,Jul,22 02:47 other posts 
The speech makes it very clear that his religious beliefs do and did guide his decision making while performing his role as a Supreme Court Judge.

As a said many might agree with his views and decisions but let’s at least be honest about why he reaches his decisions,
By milesbferry [Ignore] 30,Jul,22 14:34 other posts 
Liberals Seethe over Justice Alito’s ‘Victory Lap’ Speech in Rome

It's Breitbart so you might not want to read it!

His speech focused primarily on the issue of religious liberty, however, which figured prominently in other recent decisions, such as the one against the city of Philadelphia trying to stop children being placed with Catholic foster agencies because they would not give them to same-sex couples, and the decision against Boston preventing the raising of a Christian flag outside City Hall, among others — all of which have infuriated liberal secularists.

By Andthisisme [Ignore] 30,Jul,22 16:10 other posts 
Again he is pursuing his own agenda based on his religious beliefs.

You have separation of religion and state yet more and more politicians in the US are riding the populist religious fundamentalist bandwagon.

Marjorie Taylor Green only registered users can see external links and Lauren Boebert only registered users can see external links to name but two and of course Trump himself climbed aboard that horse just recently. only registered users can see external links
It doesn't anger me, I just find it very telling that they don't even care anymore about even the image of being unbiased. I'm just sorry for the American people who have to watch that completely exposed mockery of their rule of law. I understand their anger.

Why are the Breitbart people so happy about religious ideas winning in laws?
Are they religious themselves? I would be shocked, if they really were.
Breitbart prints the words of the biggest politically motivated liars in your country.
If they are religious, don't they believe lying is a sin?
In his case, there is no difference between voicing his religious opinion
and making a judgement. Religious and political bias is a reason for impeachment.

By the way, are you religious?
If not, why are you defending the influence of religion on law?
By phart [Ignore] 01,Aug,22 07:07 other posts 
folks without religion pull their ideas and "beliefs" and principals out of thin air.
OR if they were honest, they would find it came from a long time ago,when someone in their lineage taught it to pass it down.
Living with each other and not killing and stealing, didn't come from thin air.
It had to be taught because it is not instinctive.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Aug,22 07:19 other posts 
"folks without religion pull their ideas and "beliefs" and principals out of thin air."

Not out of thin air, but from logic and reasoning. Religious people do the same thing, because they wouldn't otherwise be capable of deciding which rules in their holy book apply and which do not. However, because religion has messed-up their ability to think logically, their principles are neither in relation with logic and reason, nor in relation with the principles of their holy book.

There is something instinctive in most of us, that tells us killing, stealing and lying are bad. Only dogma from religion and political propaganda can make people go against those instincts, without regret. But some people are born without those instincts and they think no one has them. Maybe you are one of them.
By #610414 01,Aug,22 17:43
The problem here is the lack of worldly education. Good people with limited knowledge of humanity give us their interpretation of what human values should be. The less worldly, the more religion is given as proof they are right. Nietzsche is one of the most important philosophers of modern times, a true free thinker without the hang ups of religion.

In his works, Nietzsche (1844-1900) questioned the basis of good and evil. He believed that heaven was an unreal place or “the world of ideas”. His ideas of atheism were demonstrated in works such as “God is dead”. He argued that the development of science and emergence of a secular world were leading to the death of Christianity.

Nietzsche was a German philosopher, essayist, and cultural critic. His writings on truth, morality, language, aesthetics, cultural theory, history, nihilism, power, consciousness, and the meaning of existence have exerted an enormous influence on Western philosophy and intellectual history.

Phart, give it a rest. Religion has it’s place but humanity was already well into its own, way before religion came along. Living with each other is nothing more than humanity being a social animal wanting company. If you consider the millions of people killed in the name of some religion, Christianity included, it’s hard to understand your moral positions
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

Phart you might be interested in author Jean M Auel and her Earth Children series of books.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Aug,22 10:54 other posts 
Matt Walsh Has Some Advice For Women Having Sex For Pleasure (start at 1:03)

Basically: if you don't want children, don't have sex.
Yep, he's an absolute genius. I see now why the right loves him.
(he does forget r.a.p.e exists though)
By #610414 01,Aug,22 17:12
Of course not. He was brought up with Phart values. The woman is always to blame.

By phart [Ignore] 30,Jul,22 21:41 other posts 
I learned something the painful way,
When you go on a short vacation not far from home, although the temps might be cooler ,keep drinking plenty of water ,or you will experience what I did last night.
HUNG CHOW! i had been gone from home a couple days, and the "urge" hit at 11pm last night. Had to venture out to 1 of those "iranian missile silos'" a porta jon, and I thought I would just "go". Wrong,I literally had Hung Chow. it took over 20 minutes to finally dispose of my "issue" and I honestly felt hollow and empty inside. and it did NOT feel good.
So please folks, when you venture out ,drink liquids even if you don't feel you need to. The "end" results are no fun.
I had this happen about 14 years ago and I was in the Dr's office with a HUGE hemorrhoid a few days later. And when that thing ruptured ,as I was driving somewhere to far from home to just turn around, oh my, you don't want that to happen to you.Take care of your butt,you need it to sit on.
By #610414 31,Jul,22 08:03
I always said you are a tight-ass.
By kebmo [Ignore] 31,Jul,22 10:15 other posts 
On a related issue, the Canadian Cancer Society had this big push for men to have their colons screened for colon cancer. Their tagline was by far one of the best: “Don’t die of embarrassment.”
By #610414 31,Jul,22 10:24
By phart [Ignore] 31,Jul,22 14:08 other posts 
yes,my grandfather died of colon cancer,for that basic reason. He was having pains and issues,and waited to late.he was stretching barb wire and strained and things broke loose and by then it was to late,about bled to death in the pasture before anyone got to him.
So yea,when that roid ruptured, as I was driving down the road at 55mph, It scared the hell out of me and I went and got checked, I didn't really know it was just a roid,but I got the ol camera up the hidened a few days later.All clear.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #221   #222   #223   #224   #225   #226   #227   #228   #229   #230   ...#769

Show It Off