Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #223

Pages:  #1... #218   #219   #220   #221   #222   #223   #224   #225   #226   #227   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #610414 08,Aug,22 10:04
Xtc1 started a run on the ball game this morning. Got him 30 points
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Aug,22 10:14 other posts 
Yeah after bibi1 screwed things up for me
By #610414 08,Aug,22 10:28

By phart [Ignore] 07,Aug,22 11:12 other posts 
Sanctuary city's can't handle a fraction of the illegal immigrants! I say give em 1000's more since they love em so much!
only registered users can see external links
By #610414 08,Aug,22 09:33
What did they ever do to you?

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Aug,22 14:58 other posts 
President Biden's cognitive decline.....

By phart [Ignore] 06,Aug,22 21:45 other posts 

Running a country is like riding a bike!
By #610414 07,Aug,22 08:49
You mean since he is President now, he should be re-elected because he knows how to do it?😆
By phart [Ignore] 07,Aug,22 09:58 other posts 
No, because he can't ride a bike without crashing it either! the next photos of him out on his bike the foot pedals had been modified so his foot wouldn't get stuck in them again.
By #610414 07,Aug,22 10:46
Practice makes perfect🤣
By phart [Ignore] 07,Aug,22 11:13 other posts 
HEY I GOT IT!
TRUMP BIDEN 2024! that way Trump can fix the country while biden rides his bike, we all get what we want!
By #610414 07,Aug,22 13:22
🤪🤪🤣
--------------------------------------- added after 20 hours

Hey, Sir-Skittles, is this the pot calling the kettle black? And WTF kind of a name is PA-Freddy?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 07,Aug,22 09:20 other posts 
Too soon?

He has always been a moron, but lately it is epically sad. He might not have a brain anymore.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 07,Aug,22 12:18 other posts 
Covid19 caused some damage to Biden's brain
By phart [Ignore] 07,Aug,22 19:36 other posts 
It is very possible that is true.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,Aug,22 08:17 other posts 
Cat this is why your already feeble mind is getting worse ... get help!
By PITBULL [Ignore] 08,Aug,22 09:19 other posts 
Yes

By #610414 07,Aug,22 20:17
Fluffy Fought the Law

🤣🤣🤣🤣
By phart [Ignore] 07,Aug,22 21:05 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 07,Aug,22 19:36 other posts 

By #610414 05,Aug,22 08:15
Alex Jones ordered to pay Sandy Hook parents more than $4M

The Associated Press
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — A Texas jury Thursday ordered conspiracy theorist Alex Jones to pay more than $4 million — significantly less than the $150 million being sought — in compensatory damages to the parents of a 6-year-old boy killed in the Sandy Hook massacre, marking the first time the Infowars host has been held financially liable for repeatedly claiming the deadliest school shooting in U.S. history was a hoax.

Another asshole that confused mental masturbation with reality.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 05,Aug,22 12:18 other posts 
I watched some of his testimony and while he tried to back peddle by saying that he now accepted that the shootings did take place at Sandy Hook His rants outside the court and on infowars illustrate how little he has changed.

Unfortunately there are people who take what he says there to be truthful, which it often is not. A very dangerous man, who may well now find himself in court more often in the near future.
By #610414 05,Aug,22 12:24
Unfortunately, there's a whole bunch of people like him in the public eye
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 05,Aug,22 14:34 other posts 
Indeed there are
By phart [Ignore] 05,Aug,22 15:34 other posts 
If he was a democrat or worked for the liberal causes, we would not be hearing about this at all.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 05,Aug,22 15:44 other posts 
The man told and kept telling the same lie over and over again in the most public and offensive way causing the grieving parents unimaginable pain,
I don’t accept your premis at all, but even if that was true it does not excuse or justify his behaviour.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Aug,22 16:20 other posts 
all those people had to do was turn off the fucking tv or radio. The pain is self inflicted.
If you don't like the sound of something you hear,change the sound.
By #610414 05,Aug,22 17:10
Phart, because of him people came to their house and other places to harras them. They had move to get away from that and even then, they still faced harrasment. How exactly does one turn off that fucking harrasment?
By phart [Ignore] 05,Aug,22 22:35 other posts 
This is 1 of those trials I haven't kept up with much because it is more of a money grab than anything.
But I will do some reading and see what the deal was.
By #610414 06,Aug,22 09:50
It is not more of a money grab. These people wanted justice. We all have the right to speak our mind, but, not to hurt other people. If you do hurt other people, you should be held accountable. How else, except by making him pay in dollars and cents, can that be accomplished? Perhaps, you prefer for him to be publicly flogged in the town square. I'm willing to bet that if that was legal, those parents would have preferred that.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 06,Aug,22 06:58 other posts 
So if you are slandered or libeled you wont do anything about it other than just not read or listen to what is being said about you?

This trial, and the others that may follow, are about holding him to account for deliberately spreading lies. Of course now he is saying that he was just so stupid that he believed what other people told him.
By kebmo [Ignore] 06,Aug,22 11:41 other posts 
phart slander is illegal and a jury found that he slandered the parents. Close case.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Aug,22 12:46 other posts 
A money grab, period.
Lies ,truths, whatever he said, and whatever he pays, will not bring the kids back that died. Liberal society making everyone out to be victim's that are owed something.
By kebmo [Ignore] 06,Aug,22 17:26 other posts 
As if that fucking slime bag Alex Jones wasn’t grabbing money.
By #610414 06,Aug,22 17:51
Phart, they weren't looking for money. All they ever wanted was for their son to be remembered with dignity. You talk about your Confederate ancestors. You want them to have peace and respect. You want to be able to grieve or, at least, respect for them. These parents wanted the same for their murdered child and be allowed to grieve in peace. Instead, this jerk, in the name of ratings and his pocket, tore their grief to shreds. You call this a money grab? I know you are a bitter man, but, I had more respect for your feelings. I'm sorry for you.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Aug,22 21:42 other posts 
Now you see how it feels and looks when on the other side looking in. That was my point.
somtimes I have to sound like a complete asshole to make a last ditch effort to help you see the hypocrisy. The Confederates were defending their homes and land,and got nothing but a grave for it,that is spit on everytime some liberal wants a statue took down that makes their emotional butt hurt.
BUT the same liberal ,thinks money will make them feel better if a family member is lost to violence or someone talks about it in a way that offends them. You can't have it both ways.
Justice should be had if it it warrants it.
Money just doesn't fix anything. That's my other point.
By #610414 06,Aug,22 22:35
You are confusing honoring the dead with giving honor to the dead. You feel for a life lost even if that life belonged to a mass murderer. You don't condone the actions but, you feel bad about a lost soul. Taking down a statue of a Confederate soldier is not the same as saying a prayer for his soul at his grave site

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Aug,22 14:56 other posts 
CRIMINALS BELONG IN JAIL!

This piece of shoots the delivery guy and leaves him to die on the street. Our soft cock prosecutors don't remand him into custody. He is given bail- on a felony murder charge! What the actual fuck? DA is a total loser... like do your fucking job!

Her new cock bag strategy got this guy killed too- He would have been in jail supervised, and certainly would have not had a fucking gun! Liberal logic backfiring yet again.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Aug,22 16:45 other posts 
Well maby, just maby the da thought the asshole shooting himself was similar to him getting the death penalty?
I mean ,he is gone, he won't hurt anyone else. sounds like he did a good job of making cleaning up his mess .
I say good riddance.

By #610414 06,Aug,22 10:24
Indiana state representative proposed bill to outlaw erectile dysfunction drugs in light of abortion ban

Who knows. It might prevent some abortions. 🤣
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Aug,22 10:29 other posts 
Good idea 👍 it’s not an old person drug anymore the young people love them because it enhances their sexual experience and they will pay good money for them 50 dollars per pill
--------------------------------------- added after 58 seconds

Don’t ask me how I know this
By #610414 06,Aug,22 10:59
I would never.😹
By phart [Ignore] 06,Aug,22 12:47 other posts 
I don't have a issue with that at all. Sex is something you can do without .Unlike a heart or a liver or breathing and eating.
So yea, go for it. it would help prevent old men from taking indecent liberty's with kids to.

By #610414 06,Aug,22 10:58
"Nan Goldin and Kathy Acker feature in new exhibition about female pleasure"

Nan Goldin and Kathy Acker feature in new exhibition about female pleasure
‘In art, the unruliness of women’s sexuality blooms’: A Woman’s Right To Pleasure features work by 80 artists exploring their desires
😈

By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Aug,22 06:33 other posts 
Doug mastriano currently running for governor of Pennsylvania wants to start with voting reform he would like to see that only property owners would be able to vote and I agree with him that would cut out a lot of the bull crap of people in the big city’s voting with out any thought
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Aug,22 07:53 other posts 

That won't happen, but how about some basic common sense?

You need an ID

You need to be a citizen

You need to vote in your AREA and not multiple times

Enough with the mail in votes- Too much fraud! How about online and you have a unique registration that is tied to your ID. It is 2022 for fucks sake.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Aug,22 08:41 other posts 
Amen brother any voters reform would be welcome
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Aug,22 16:05 other posts 
Big tech could solve this in a minute, but they don't want to... they want fraud.

Also, who trusts Google and ShitBook at this point?
By #610414 04,Aug,22 08:14
That’s the worst idea I’ve heard from any candidate concerning voting rights. Just because you are lucky enough to own property does not mean that there’s many, many people who rent. This is a sneaky way to disenfranchise the poor, the blacks and the city dwellers. Mr Mastriano should be voted out.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Aug,22 08:37 other posts 
He’s got my vote and Marcy’s vote
--------------------------------------- added after 69 seconds

Any voters reform would be welcome in Pennsylvania
By #610414 05,Aug,22 17:47
And Dgraff what makes you an expert on big city dweller's voting?
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Aug,22 22:51 other posts 
Absolutely nothing
By #610414 05,Aug,22 22:56
True "Shit kicker".
By phart [Ignore] 05,Aug,22 16:17 other posts 
whoa here a minute. Are you saying people that don't own anything and pay very little in property taxes should have a equal say in what happens to tax money paid by those that DO own property? How in the fuck is that even any where near right? Morally or legally for that matter? That is taxation with reduced representation. Which sadly is the way it has been for eon's. That needs to change. Because if you don't own anything you have no concept of what it is like to own anything as in upkeep and so forth.
Property ownership could simply be the car they drive. It does not have to be a 100 acres of prime real state. The idea is to make sure the person voting is legally voting in their proper district.
By #610414 05,Aug,22 17:17
YES I DO. Property taxes are just one type of tax. Gasoline, sales, state income tax, **** tax, all those other taxes take the burden on property owners. You either chose or where unlucky to remain childless, but, education taxes are voted and levied by state legislatures. I, for one, want to contribute to the education of my state's children.--------------------------------------- added after 21 minutes
Rate is 10 mills for education in Florida
The Florida Lottery has contributed more than $1 Billion to education for each of the past 20 years. More than 917,000 students have attended college on a Bright Futures Scholarship.

County, city, and school districts are permitted to levy taxes at up to 10 mills each. Special districts, such as water management, can levy additional taxes, usually at under 2 mills.
By kebmo [Ignore] 06,Aug,22 00:42 other posts 
You know phart, in Canada’s first election in 1867 only white men who owned property were allowed to vote. And now it’s all gone to hell. Women vote, people of colour vote even gay people vote! Can you believe it? I bet a gay woman of colour who rents an apartment could even vote in Canada now!!!! Crazy eh?
By #610414 05,Aug,22 18:06
Sir-Skittles you posted:
Enough with the mail in votes- Too much fraud! How about online and you have a unique registration that is tied to your ID. It is 2022 for fucks sake.

CAT What if a voter doesn't have a computer or an internet connection? What does he do then? How much fraud resulted from mail-in votes in the last 25 yrs? What ID would you suggest? Would it be paid by the state? Maybe you forget that many mail-in votes are made by military people on deployment. I'm not against online voting, but, it must be worked out to almost perfection. And other forms MUST be allowed. In person, for sure, but, by mail? Too.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Aug,22 22:33 other posts 
Online would have to be more reliable than mail in. Hell,we can't even get bills in the mail before they are overdue any more.I had to deal with united health care about my dad's bill the other day.He didn't get a bill due by july 1st until july 25,it had been mailed june 14th!
So how will you know a ballot got to the office instead of a ditch in montana?
By #610414 05,Aug,22 22:35
I guess we have to trust the Postal Service. Nothing is perfect, Phart.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Aug,22 22:36 other posts 
That is like trusting a fox to protect the henhouse.
As for property tax, property tax is what is used to build things directly affecting a neighborhood or county. the people paying them should have more say than someone not taking responsibility for property ownership.
as for lotterys and schools,again ,your state is doing well.
I had a friend that worked for the local school system. They kept coming up short on the budget for new equipment. He ask,"why not use some of that lottery money"? What lottery money? apparently they don't want the kids to stay warm so the lottery money didn't go to that department.
By #610414 05,Aug,22 22:48
You have a poor and misguided opinion of practically everything. Why do you believe renters care less for the area they live in? Don't they drive the same roads you do? You think they want a factory next door to where they rent? Don't you think they want good schools for their children? Don't they vote for their legislators? Don't they pay gas taxes like you? Don't they pay sales taxes? Why shouldn't they have a say about what goes on their community just because they can't afford to buy a house or choose to rent?
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

BTW, there are foxes in every henhouse, no matter how big is the henhouse. Isn't that what the last Clown said?
By phart [Ignore] 05,Aug,22 22:56 other posts 
renters, you must not be familiar with renting property .In modern times it is a headache, both for the property owner and the people surrounding.
Regulations are such now you can't really decide who you let rent a property, first come first served. and references yea right, try getting real 1's.
The double wide 2 doors down that was a starter home for the couple that bought the family homeplace has become a community eye sore. Trash and junk everywhere. late on their rent for months. finally got the federal money ,once it ran out,late again, they had 2 kids, so it is difficult to evict, pregnant with the 3rd 1. . Property owners are trying to make do but are very frustrated. THe rent was figured in their retirement plan and takes care of the taxes on the property. all that has to come out of their pension and salary until they can get rid of them and get someone in there that pays their bills.
Some renters pay on time, but not all by a long shot,and that is even before the plandemic, so what would that indicate about their lifestyle and ideas when it comes time to vote?
By #610414 06,Aug,22 10:08
I knew you would think the worst about renters. All I can say is you must live in a real iffy neighborhood. I've been to many places in this country and most rental communities are neat and good places to live. More than 100 million people rent as of the last census. That's roughly 33% of the population. That's one in every three homes in open neighborhoods. Do you see trashy people and dwellings everywhere you go? I think not.
--------------------------------------- added after 103 seconds

And what links their voting preferences to their living arrangements? You can correlate those two? If so, by all means, enlighten us.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #218   #219   #220   #221   #222   #223   #224   #225   #226   #227   ...#769

Show It Off