on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #218

Pages:  #1... #213   #214   #215   #216   #217   #218   #219   #220   #221   #222   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By kebmo [Ignore] 15,Aug,22 23:37 other posts 
“President Barack Hussein Obama kept 33 million pages of documents, much of them classified. How many of them pertained to nuclear? Word is, lots!”

-Donald Trump 8/12/22

“The national archives and records administration assumed exclusive legal and physical custody of Obama presidential records when President Barack Obama left office in 2017, in accordance with the presidential records act.”

-National archives statement
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 16,Aug,22 10:52 other posts 
Oh no he didn't. You are believing 'fake news tweets'.

The documents you are referring to are kept by the National Archives.

" for the past four decades, every presidential document — from notebook doodles to top-secret security plans — is supposed to go directly to the National Archives as the material is considered the property of the American people."

This legislation was brought in after Nixon attempted to remove hordes of documents when he resigned.

Regarding Obama's papers -

These records were given to NARA in 2017, upon the end of Obama’s term, and THEY REMAIN IN NARA'S SOLE CUSTODY, in accordance with federal law. Some 30 million documents were moved to a NARA-operated facility in the Chicago area, as the agency explained in a statement Friday, but NONE WERE CLASSIFIED. The administration’s CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS ARE KEPT AT A SEPARATE NARA FACILITY in the Washington, D.C., area.
By kebmo [Ignore] 17,Aug,22 21:10 other posts 
I know.

Often they go to presidential libraries too but I don’t see a presidential library in Trump’s future.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 18,Aug,22 05:23 other posts 
I am not so sure. Will his vanity not make him want one?

By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Aug,22 21:53 other posts 
Trump Desantis 2024
The revenge
By tecsan [Ignore] 18,Aug,22 00:10 other posts 
You may have something there. Trump 2024
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Aug,22 03:47 other posts 
Thank you I come up with a winner once in a while

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Aug,22 21:38 other posts 
Defund the police? Frick, I couldn't be paid enough to deal with this BULLSHIT! For real!

only registered users can see external links
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Aug,22 21:44 other posts 
Yeah for sure
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Aug,22 23:12 other posts 
That was an 18 minute bodycam footage of crap. The police are called to an apartment complex and find an inordinate number of guns in a car. It's 11:30 pm, there's commotion going on in the street and they're taking shit from TEENAGERS.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Aug,22 03:40 other posts 
Yeah it’s bull crap for sure

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Aug,22 20:36 other posts 
I watched this program on Hulu called Panic 9-1-1. Apparently, this was a program shown on regular television in 2012 and is a visual reenactment based on the actual 9-1-1 call that is being played. What I can say is, I could NEVER be an effective 9-1-1 operator because I could not remain calm or detached from from the terror heard in the voices of the callers.

Nope, I couldn't do that. Just another thing to add to my list, can't deal with that type of stress, spiders scare me and blood makes me hyperventilate and I cry. I'm a freakin' mess!
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Aug,22 21:46 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 17,Aug,22 20:03 other posts 
Hehehehe, the democrats can't handle it when their sanctuary city is actually being used for 1.the mayor is mad because the governor of texas is not sending any information on the needs of the people on the buses.
WELL DUH< he is not getting a owners manual with each immigrant either.The mayor of new york now knows as much as governor abbot does about each immigrant. they are not here legally and they want to BUM.

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Aug,22 22:13 other posts 
FINALLY! Gasoline in my little town is below-ish $4.00 per gallon! Yep, it's $3.999 per gallon!
By kebmo [Ignore] 16,Aug,22 01:02 other posts 
I live in Alberta where most of Canada‘s oil is produced. Every dollar increase in a barrel of oil is a net gain to Alberta’s economy of $100 million. Conversely, every drop of one dollar is a net loss to our economy of $100 million.
Of course when oil prices tanked we suffered greatly but we have come a long way in diversifying our economy so that we don’t depend on oil so much.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Aug,22 08:49 other posts 
Regarding the economy in your area, your profile says Edmonton, you speak about Vancouver but I seem to recall that during private conversations, you mentioned that you lived on the fringe of one of those big cities which I will not divulge. Bottom line, according to Google and the 2017 census, population for Edmonton was 981,280, the population for Vancouver is 675,218 and finally where I think you live is 132,084. Okay, now the 2018 census for where I live is 8,866 and regardless of whether the cost of oil is up or down, it's sad that I have to be thankful that the price of gasoline has finally dipped below $4.00 per gallon, yes, below even though it is only 1/10 of 1 cent.
By kebmo [Ignore] 16,Aug,22 09:05 other posts 
Statistics Canada says July inflation hit 7.6% down from 8.1% in June. The price of oil (gasoline) has a lot to do with this. Inflation is down so that’s good for the entire Canadian economy.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Aug,22 05:03 other posts 
4.24 a gallon in Pennsylvania
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Aug,22 08:50 other posts 
Is that the price in your town?
By phart [Ignore] 16,Aug,22 08:57 other posts 
3.62 a gallon near me .Finally going down a bit.
By kebmo [Ignore] 16,Aug,22 09:54 other posts 
Phart, be sure to send your thank you note to Joe!
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Aug,22 10:01 other posts 
Thank him for what 2 years ago I was paying 1.62 a gallon
By phart [Ignore] 16,Aug,22 13:48 other posts 
yea right
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Aug,22 09:59 other posts 
Yep I got gas just this morning
By PITBULL [Ignore] 16,Aug,22 10:26 other posts 
Yes, gas prices are down. But keep in mind if a storm or hurricane hit the gulf of Mexico prices will go up again.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Aug,22 10:51 other posts 
Absolutely
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Aug,22 14:15 other posts 
Uh, gas this morning? What did you eat last night? Gee, it must be a joy to sleep with you!
By #574505 16,Aug,22 16:56
3.29.9 here in Amarillo Tx.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Aug,22 17:37 other posts 
I aint left home since sunday morning but I understand it is 3.59 locally now.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Aug,22 09:26 other posts 
I haven't seen a price like that for so long!
By biggg [Ignore] 17,Aug,22 12:43 other posts 
Costs equivalent in dollar 6,30 per gallon here at present, has been much more expensive in the last few months, went up to over 9 dollar per gallon. Welcome to Yurp
By #574505 17,Aug,22 13:12
Wow

By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 16,Aug,22 12:26 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Aug,22 14:15 other posts 
Bwahahahaha!

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Aug,22 01:42 other posts 
WHACK-A-DOODLE ALERT! WHACK-A-DOODLE ALERT!

/blogs/51549.html
By PITBULL [Ignore] 15,Aug,22 08:37 other posts 
All she does is copy what other members here say. This is what you do when you don't have a normal brain. Her brain deteriorating at a high level including her body. He is a coward.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Aug,22 09:28 other posts 
She certainly is a wack-job however I was referring to him. It amuses me that making one post and/or response generates multiple as well as nonsensical responses from him. Oi!

As for the ALLEY CAT signing out to comb through the Forum AND blogs to see what is said, things will never change. It is her desire to be relevant but at best, she is only able to deliver cheap, generic knockoffs aka Goggle and or copy and paste to the membership.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 15,Aug,22 09:40 other posts 
She is on the radar here. Don't be surprised she gets a new profile name here.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 15,Aug,22 17:13 other posts 
Radar? They can see her potbelly from the space station!
By PITBULL [Ignore] 15,Aug,22 17:17 other posts 
you know what I mean

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,22 23:57 other posts 
And for those interested in what's happening on the Evaluation Panel, the profile for leidy1224 was referred for Copyright/Stolen, Explanation: Obviously photoshopped images, especially faces, pasted over other images to distort appearance by a member who cited.

I voted NO ABUSE with the following comment; Although I see several pictures that appear to have a face Photoshop'd onto a nude body, I'm going to say NO ABUSE. How is this different than some of the Photoshop'd dick pics?

Along comes the next voter who also votes NO ABUSE and adds the following comment; I would like to know how this is different from using a doll as the sole image for a page. Yes, obviously there are pics that have been photoshopped. Many never show they're face. Is that abuse?

Since that member doesn't seem to grasp the difference I'm going to attempt to break it down in simple terms for the verified and special needs member. 1) leidy1224 is being charged for Copyright/Stolen so let's concentrate on those charges 2) my guess is the reference to the "doll" is directed at the longtime and returning member whose profile now features a premium quality, silicone companion doll. If my assumption is correct, the member has in no way breached the site guidelines or tried to deceive, hoodwink, mislead, misrepresent, etc, who HE is or that his pictures are of a "Premium quality sex/companion synthetic person". Now let's compare the aforementioned profile of the "doll" to a profile of a male that uploads pictures of a female and pretends to be said female. OR how is this any different from a profile that was booted by the Evaluation Panel for uploading internet pictures of Eva Sedona and retuns using a different profile, posting Facebook-esque pictures? Even with admin's CAUTION/WARNING alert that the pictures might not be of the member who posts them, the same verified and special needs member has no issue with commenting on pictures and sending gifts.

Yes, this coming up on being a 4 year member is so confused that he just recently posted a blog hoping that someone could explain "How do you get verified here when only here for less than a month (give or take a few days)." Although I seemed to be the only member to provide a viable explanation, he still remains confused.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 15,Aug,22 08:48 other posts 
You have CAT a/k/a saggy granny with a profile full of photoshopped pictures and nobody here refers her to the Abuse Panel. She is posting her 20-old pictures on the Best Pictures/Top Member. She knows those pictures are fake and a clear violation of the site rules. All her pictures are disgusting and gross.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Aug,22 09:38 other posts 
Again, this post was not directed at the resident ALLEY CAT, it was about the verified and special needs member that compares apples to oranges.

Regarding the Evaluation Panel and voting, admin states the following; "No guidelines. If you do not have any common sense you should not participate here!" That member has NO COMMON SENSE thereby should be immediately disqualified from voting. BOOM! Simple as that.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 15,Aug,22 09:47 other posts 
well, since you mention the topic I took advantage to give a good example of photoshopped here. She will not reply back because she knows I am telling the truth. Anf for the CAT the saggy granny you are a coward!
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Aug,22 10:21 other posts 
The ALLEY CAT seems to think that I enjoy telling this story so, not to disappoint, I'm going to share it again! It was many years ago that I became acquainted with ALLEY CAT, but that was only because another member referred her profile to the Evaluation Panel because she had uploaded internet pics and claimed them to be her. I believe it was at the time that admin had given the voters the "freeze the vote" option in order to reach out to the wayward members to encourage them to delete the internet pictures instead of having their profile deleted without understanding "WHY". Anyway....when I reached out to her she got all "hurty" and indignant about the matter, removed all of her pictures and pointed blame at me and big9inch21 for the outcome. Ever since that time she has had an issue with me. It doesn't matter that the men here call her names, she gladly laps it up and basically asks for more. Me, she can't stand it because I ignore her. As far as the pictures featured in her gallery being 20 years old, maybe and at best they are only 20 years old. My guess is that there are pictures that are 30, 40, 50 years old. Just sayin'.....
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 15,Aug,22 17:12 other posts 
Looks to have survived the Leo/NotyNYT panel Two known scummy cunts.

As far as rat's pictures- VERY old! If she is so confident in her looks as she states, then why post stuff from the 70's?

Some sorry ass lumps on here that say they would shag her!

By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Aug,22 23:00 other posts 
Looking for nuclear documents at Merry Logo?

--------------------------------------- added after 18 minutes

Just for the record, Donald Trump has a copy of the search warrant and also a copy of the inventory of the items removed from Mar-a-Lago. While all of those Republicans were screeching like old ladies for Merrick Garland to release this information, Donald Trump stayed silent and did not demand that this information be released because he doesn’t want you to see it. Donald Trump has already seen it.
By JustWill [Ignore] 12,Aug,22 17:10 other posts 
Probably looking tto give them to his buddy Putin,

Just read a news story reporting that the FBI removed 11 more boxes--many with documents marked "Top Secret"--from Trump's beach palace. That means he swiped at least 26 boxes of docs when he was booted from the White House (if you count the 15 that were turned in earlier this year. You know, the ones he said were the only docs he'd taken).

It is possible that he could be charged with violation of the Espionage Act--which could earn him 20 years in prison.

LOCK HIM UP!!!
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

As a side note:

Today, quite a few of the "outraged" Rebublicans who were screaming "HOAX" at the top of their lungs are now saying "let's all just wait and see how this goes, folks".

By phart [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 17:58 other posts 
Any nuclear codes and such would be changed after Trump was no longer President.
And uh, who does the buck stop with as far as classifying or declassifying documents? The President.
By kebmo [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 20:00 other posts 
As I’m sure you know, phart, there are some documents that not even the president can unclassify. Nuclear secrets are but one of many examples. Regardless of their classification these documents all belong to the US government and presidents don’t just take shit loads of documents with them when they leave. They belong to the national archives and that’s where they go, right down to the “Love Letters” from Kim Jong-Un.

By PITBULL [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 20:45 other posts 
Trump probably will never be charged with the Espionage Act violation. He will get a $50,000 fine and live a happy life. Anyone of us with this kind of criminal violation could get up to 20 yrs in prison.
By JustWill [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 21:39 other posts 
Also, the president can't just wave his hand at top secret documents and say: "I hereby declassify you".
There is an official policy that must be followed, and any declassification that happens must be recorded.
By JustWill [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 21:35 other posts 
There are several problems with your statement, but the biggest one is that Trump isn't the president anymore. He LOST (by a lot!).
Now, he doesn't have the power to declassify his own asshole...
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Aug,22 12:56 other posts 
Hundreds of innocent woman were burned at the stake in 1692 and 1693 in Salem Massachusetts during that witch 🧙‍♀️ hunt to this is no different
By phart [Ignore] 14,Aug,22 14:13 other posts 
Yep and since we as American people are some how obligated to pay restitution for slavery,although we never owned any, same goes for this. If your great----------aunts brother in law burned a witch, go take her hostage from the canasta match and hold her accountable damn it!
By JustWill [Ignore] 14,Aug,22 14:32 other posts 
But what about Hunter's laptop?
(I only mention that because it has as little to do with this discussion as your post does.)
By JustWill [Ignore] 14,Aug,22 14:29 other posts 
I know that you're not a fan of education, but here is a bit of historical fact about the Salem Witch Trials:
1. Only 25 people died as a result of the "hunt". (5 of them were men.)
2. 19 of them were hanged, 5 died in jail, and one was crushed to death with stones.
3. None of them were "burned at the stake".
4. None of them had the power to magically declassify State documents, either.

Thanks for trying, but you get an F on this history quiz.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Aug,22 16:56 other posts 
Yep that’s my letter F as in fuck it
I have the letters FTW on the back of my motorcycle helmet it stands for fuck the world
By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Aug,22 20:17 other posts 
Dgraff, Fun To Wank?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #213   #214   #215   #216   #217   #218   #219   #220   #221   #222   ...#769

Show It Off