Tired of ads
on this site?

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #216

Pages:  #1... #211   #212   #213   #214   #215   #216   #217   #218   #219   #220   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By PITBULL [Ignore] 24,Aug,22 11:43 other posts 
The biggest invention of all times' television
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Aug,22 12:20 other posts 
Do you enjoy watching TV?
By PITBULL [Ignore] 24,Aug,22 12:22 other posts 
Yes, I do even though I don't watch much television

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Aug,22 22:17 other posts 
Gee, if I didn't know any better, I kinda think that the ol' ALLEY CAT is lurking around and reading posts in the Forum and following the paper trail and followed me straight to the profile of Daddy+Blair . She welcomed him back, REALLY? My guess is that she didn't even know him or them before.

And the kicker, they befriended each other. She wants to be so much like me, ie my friends to be her friends, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if she verified the profile, too. Be careful, Daddy, she's a bonafide wack-job!

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,22 00:13 other posts 
admin , regarding the verification process, your guidelines state the following;

Verified status mean this member is verified by several other members as being honestly who [s]he claims to be. Member ***** is not yet verified, which means [s]he may be fake and not who [s]he claims to be. Verification by other members is not necessary! It's voluntary. It's not the same as uploader age verification required by the industry regulations.

My takeaway from the above is that the "owner" of the profile is who he, she or they represent themselves to be. Now for me, I take it a step further and will be the first person to say that I choose not to verify members that don't have a "track record". What I mean by that is, I want to see that the member is here for a period of 60 to 90 days, that they are active in commenting on pictures, blogs and/or posting in the forum as well as their Activity Meter to observe their interaction with other members. Basically what I'm trying to express is that I want the members that I verify to be engaged and active within the site.

Now with regard to this member, my guess is that some members may have voiced their concern(s) to you regarding a verified profile that features a life-size, lifelike, premium quality, silicone "doll" that is anatomically correct and if not, I will be happy to bring you up to speed. Anyway to make a long story short.....the former member's returned and brought with him a doll and this doll is his thing. His SYC bio is not deceptive and clearly states he is a male, 52 years old, bisexual, interested in both men and women, claims to be living in Australia and speaks 💕Doll & Princess.

Now here's where some members get all butt-hurt, the profile was created on July 22, 2022 and is now VERIFIED by me as well as 5 other members. The returning member caught a good deal of flack and has been blacklisted by members because the pictures are of a life-size, lifelike doll and not that of a real human. With that I made the conscious decision to verify his profile hoping this would hopefully alert the illiterate members in recognizing he is the real deal and that there has been no deception in who he is OR what he's presenting.

Apparently, the age of the profile coupled with the gallery content and verification status has some numb nuts in an uproar! I would like to hear it straight from you whether you have any concerns or reservations regarding a profile of this nature and that 6 members have verified it. Thank you.
By admin [Ignore] 18,Aug,22 08:57 other posts 
There is nothing wrong with verifying a profile that does not lie about what it represents.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,22 11:59 other posts 
Thank you, admin, thank you for reinforcement of what I believed your guidelines to be. Perhaps now the asswipes that are put off with the profile of Daddy+Blair and even more put off that I am only one of 6 members who verified a "rubber cunt" can relax. These members are obviously unable to grasp the idea that it's not the doll that was verified, it was the man who has idenified himself as "Daddy", Blair, the doll, is merely his fetish. It's kinda sad that this one particular asswipe decided to post several messages on Daddy+Blair's wall, this was the message that caught my eye; "Seriously wow I don't know who you were before but disappointed how easy it is to verify a synthetic profile and Bella were [sic] is the integrity you verified a rubber cunt?"

So, to all you of you skeptics and haters, in your mind, this may have appeared to be a relatively new profile, too bad you didn't consider this to be a returning member, which he was. To all of you skeptics and haters "Bella" didn't verify a "plastic cunt", she verified the man, not the doll. Haters are gonna hate.

And I will finish this by saying that if anyone has something to say to me or about me, a least have the balls to bring it to me, my page. When you don't, it just shows what a weak pussy you are. You know who all you weak pussies are and if you don't, just ask, I will be happy to put you on blast!
By #675787 18,Aug,22 12:18
Thankyou again Bella for all of your support, also recognizing the support of admin as well, looks like common sense will prevail & my time & efforts here to put something out there that is new & a bit different won't be waisted.

Love
Daddy & Blair
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,22 12:34 other posts 
No problem. Go about your business and keep doing whatever you're doing. Don't be afraid to tell the fuckwits and asswipes to fuck off. You don't have to prove nuthin' to nobody!
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,22 12:46 other posts 
Here's another thought, from time to time and keeping in mind your screen name, consider posting pictures of "Daddy". Keep it real and enjoy your time here as a member, don't let the fuckwits bring you down.
By #574505 18,Aug,22 13:32
Well said bella! I like her pics
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,22 15:35 other posts 
Thank you, Jamie!
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,22 16:36 other posts 
For sure, that's a beautiful companion doll. My guess is that not many people would consider paying that kind of money for a companion doll.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Aug,22 17:33 other posts 
Not yet for sure, unable to interact verbally or physically.
Give the tech another 10 years, Maby
But if you into only a "yes" girl and not 1 that is challenging or interesting, then well, ok.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Aug,22 16:14 other posts 
Bump
By phart [Ignore] 20,Aug,22 16:28 other posts 
what may help some folks that are suspicious about all this is for the member to explain why they choose this type relationship over that of being with a real human. Perhaps Ed due to a accident or something prompted the need to for friendship outside the living relm?
By #675787 22,Aug,22 03:53
Hey phart 👋,

Thankyou for your interest in my/our profile.

I am happily married, my wife has gone off the boil, so to speak since change of like has taken over. We had a full productive sex life & were avid swingers as well, so although her sex drive has dropped, mine hasn't, we explored a few options & decided the doll was the best option, to, I guess, fill in the gaps.

All of my life I used to go out in the community for work, so received companionship there. In the last few years or so I am stuck at home working on a computer, isolated from the rest of the world. So the doll spends most of her time sitting with me & offers companionship, although she doesn't say much, I chat to her a bit & looking at her you do have the sense of someone being with you, although, like I say, she doesn't say much 🤭

Cheers Daddy
💕💕
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Aug,22 06:02 other posts 
So sad that any member(s) would owe "suspicious" folks an explanation, no? Do male members need to explain to suspicious folks what their attraction to panties and lingerie is about? And what about butt plugs? Maybe users of butt plugs need to explain what their enjoyment is all about? Heck, why stop there? We need to understand why people, SYD and SYC members alike, the need to own multiple multiple cars, classic cars, multiple purses/handbags, multiple pairs of shoes, multiple homes, why they spend money to go on vacations, etc.....!
By phart [Ignore] 22,Aug,22 09:44 other posts 
thanks for the explanation.
Bella, a plastic doll is a bit different than a 1969 baracuda in the garage or a couple extra pair of shoes.
We understand that men have toys like old cars, guns, boats,etc.
a doll is something a younger person is typically known for having instead of a adult.

in modern times We are bombarded every day with people doing strange and different things and we are told to accept it ,get over it, and etc as if you having questions, you are the problem.
Instead of hating and stigmatizing, it shouldn't be a issue for someone to ask WHY?A simple WHY may be all it takes to prevent alot of arguing, hatred and what not.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Aug,22 12:39 other posts 
Here's a question, why does anyone anywhere owe an explanation to you, me, Freddy, aoneeyedmonstore, and so on. And regardless of whether or not they clicked on the profile anticipating they were going to see a hot babe only to find that it is a "plastic cunt", so what! They lost 5 seconds of their day and life, they will live. Live and let live.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Aug,22 22:02 other posts 
I never said anyone OWED a explanation. My point being that instead of being hated and banned and etc, simply explain the reason for the actions prompting such feelings.
Once people understand, perhaps it will result in less anger,hate and etc.
If someone likes to be the butt of jokes or hated or etc, then don't explain anything just keep on being different and keep on being hated,resented,whatever.
I didn't realize it would be so hard to understand.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 18,Aug,22 15:30 other posts 
Good result. I have had numerous chats with this member. Has always been polite and honest about the situation. 👍👍👍
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,22 16:05 other posts 
Thanks for your feedback, Dev01. I was gobsmacked when I learned of one pesky member grilling Daddy+Blair about their verification status and I was super pissed off with the second visitor when I saw the message he left; "Seriously wow I don't know who you were before but disappointed how easy it is to verify a synthetic profile and Bella were [sic] is the integrity you verified a rubber cunt?". Hey, my opinion, the only cunt in that mix was the cunt that left the weasel like message.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,22 16:32 other posts 
Another thing about the two members that are conducting independent research on the Daddy+Blair's profile, these wack-jobs are all over the profile that was previously deleted for posting Internet pictures and is now tagged as "questionable" ⚠️ by admin. I'm laughing while I shake my head back and forth.
By #675787 18,Aug,22 18:38
Well thank you all soo much,

Really thank you all for your support. Bella has been quite instrumental in giving me advice in how to manage this profile, which has been extremally helpful, especially the main thing is settling down into the artistic category (which now my ban is lifted all the content has been moved into there), which makes total sense, coming out against the human females, that are here, despite the many fakes, there are quite a few real human females that are battling along with their content & for Blair to battle along against them, well in a large format, I get it not really fair, so it was probably a mix of those ladies & the haters that put Blair in the sin bin for 10 days without being able to categorize, I get that & aim to only have one image land on the main wall at a time but still chillen atm.

As far as myself filming & or photographing myself with Blair, there is many comments left about that subject. For clean up purposes spending time with her in that way wouldn't look so good on film, the use of female condoms sort of detracts from how good it looks on film (its for the cleanup mess 🤭 ) , but something I am thinking about for in future filming with or without the condom, I do get a lot of feed back PM about how to use the doll so filming the use with the doll, condom or not could be beneficial for her fans, I do have content of myself from the past but if I am going to include content of myself in this profile, I wish it to be fresh content with Blair.

Over all the profile has attracted a like 95% positive response from members here which is really encouraging that most of the humans are happy to be involved with something new, cause after all such realistic artificial replicas of humans are only 10 years old at best.

The haters, well unfortunately I have decided to hit the blacklist button, I did wish to keep the black list to be empty on this profile, but I don't deal with, well fuckheads that well so I decided that hitting the button is my best option.

As I say thank you all soooo much for your support,

Love
Daddy
💕💕
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,22 19:01 other posts 
What's done is done as far as categories go however, there are two paths you should consider. I believe that if you change categories after 5 or 10 days, it's going to cost you points but on the other hand, if you totally remove the pictures and slowly upload again, you will earn daily points for your site actions.

I wasn't suggesting that you and Blair be in the same picture, my thought was to upload an occasional picture of your cock to keep your profile balanced.
By #675787 18,Aug,22 19:15
Yes, I get the my content be on my own, but would like it to be with Blair , I did consider deleting content before re-categorizing, but I would have lost all the lovely comments & feedback left from fans & all the time involved, also the artistic main page moves slowly so her content now dominates that page, its only 2 days they give you to change for free, so I just bought 1000 points which wasn't much really & also gives me the chance of 30 days Premium subscription benefits, so I can see a few other things, so it worked out well really, Ill drive new uploads into artistic once I get some more content done
By phart [Ignore] 20,Aug,22 16:29 other posts 
There will always be those that don't understand. We will survive, no need to black list all that don't understand.
I won't hinder you in your endeavors either.
By #675787 20,Aug,22 20:06
Meh, I usually just black list, I like to say hit the fuckwit button, to those who have blocked me or the true fuckwits that want to hassle the account & there has only been 1 or 2 of those thus far
admin, curious how a new member with pics of only a plastic doll can prove verification. No human pics just a doll. The member claims to be male but posts in the female category for Best Image and Banner pics. Sincerely asswipe.
By admin [Ignore] 22,Aug,22 23:42 other posts 
The profile claims it's a doll and it's a doll and you obviously know it's a doll. So I fail to see what do you think does not compute here. Also, from what I can see all recent uploads on that profile are non-categorized.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Aug,22 00:16 other posts 
Thank you.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Aug,22 00:09 other posts 
BOOM! Are you good with admin's explanation now or will you be asking him for a drawing? Bwahahahaha!
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 23,Aug,22 14:58 other posts 
Sure Bella I’ll accept that but my opinion is still that I thing only real people should be verified so let’s move on from that topic. Admin has made a ruling.

Regarding you, I have to say as much as you try and project yourself as being the site matriarch if people don’t agree with you can become a nasty foul-mouthed bitch. It’s your way or the highway and I suspect you’re the type of person that would never admit to a mistake. Those types of people have few friends and I think this site is your best friend so with that I say I hope our paths never cross again and go fuck yourself. Oh, and as we know you always have to have the last word so go ahead but please be brief.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Aug,22 15:16 other posts 
Some members were able to "move on" after admin rendered his firstvopinion, but NOT YOU!

As far as you or anyone saying that I project myself to be the "matriarch" of the site, not true. Some folks have referred to me as "the matriarch" but I assure you I am just a woman that has an opinion and I will not be railroaded or run over. Furthermore, I think you have me confused me with another SYC member with regard to being "a nasty foul-mouthed bitch". I feel that I have the ability to convey my thoughts without being "foul-mouthed" and if you feel that to be "nasty or bitch-like", that's on you or whoever.

As for our paths crossing, it is inevitable they will cross as long as you make the choice to post here and you and most everyone is free to do so. Please feel free to post whenever you like.

By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 23,Aug,22 11:11 other posts 
Anyone know what happened to the POTM contest on the girls side and the guys side? There are different pictures in both contests now. When you click on the picture it takes you to that individuals picture and doesn't allow you to vote for the contest? Maybe it's just a glitch on my phone.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

It's weird, when I click on recent contest winners it takes me to the free theme image winners
By JustWill [Ignore] 23,Aug,22 11:15 other posts 
ADMIN just posted a forum message that he has eliminated POTM due to low participation...
By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 23,Aug,22 11:19 other posts 
Sweet, right in the middle of the contest.👍 Thanks Will, didn't see that post.
By JustWill [Ignore] 23,Aug,22 11:20 other posts 
For what it's worth, you would have gotten my vote.
By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 23,Aug,22 11:22 other posts 
Thank you Will. By any chance does anybody know what the two pictures in the right corner now represent? Since the contest is gone. Forget about it, I just read Administrations post 👍
By JustWill [Ignore] 23,Aug,22 11:24 other posts 
They are recent "free theme" contest winners.

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Aug,22 23:20 other posts 
What 1 or 2 things do you feel are man's greatest invention?

By PITBULL [Ignore] 18,Aug,22 19:02 other posts 
Sorry to all my friends; I am paying and supporting this website to see real people, not dolls.
By #275407 18,Aug,22 19:06
Freddy, no need to opologize to me, it is what it is, I don't take anything serious anymore.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 18,Aug,22 19:11 other posts 
If I want to see dolls then I go to a toy store.
By #275407 18,Aug,22 19:13
You have to admit, that's some doll though
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Freddy, I'm going to the wax museum and I'm getting them to make a real live Cody doll for you,,, now will you like that
By PITBULL [Ignore] 18,Aug,22 19:14 other posts 
yes, it looks real but still a doll.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 18,Aug,22 19:17 other posts 
no. I want the real you
By #675787 20,Aug,22 20:12
Ummmm, arnt you paying to be here so you are able to communicate & do other things here because you are a super troll, paying to be here lifts those restrictions .

Anyway I thought with my proposed truce we weren't going to say nasty stuff about each other so maybe chill out a little don't you think maybe 🤷‍♀️
By PITBULL [Ignore] 20,Aug,22 20:16 other posts 
I don't do deals with puppets.
By #675787 20,Aug,22 20:17
Be nice
--------------------------------------- added after 90 seconds

I'm disappointed bloke to be honest 😢
By PITBULL [Ignore] 20,Aug,22 20:19 other posts 
hey puppet what is; 3576+7897+5423
By #675787 20,Aug,22 20:20
No soup for you ☝️, to the shit list you go 😢
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,22 19:47 other posts 
Freddy, however you feel, it's all good. I'm going to just use this to illustrate my point, some people are straight up fake yet these cooter cowboys don't give a shit, so be it. Some people post a picture of their cat (me), so be it. Some people are into fetishes that do not appeal to me, so be it. I post what I post and I like what I like, you post what you post and like what you like, so be it. Some members are totally INTRIGUED by this lifelike doll and want to know more. Let's let him do his own thing!
By PITBULL [Ignore] 18,Aug,22 20:05 other posts 
Thanks, bella! I kind of agree with the point you try to make. For me, anyone that portrays himself behind a doll has some mental issues. I don't care about his issues. I stay firm on my decision not to verify dolls. I pay this website to see real people, not dolls. For dolls, I can go to any local store.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,22 20:34 other posts 
But I assure you, I didn't verify the doll, I verified the MAN! As for the other 5 folks that verified that profile, I would like to think that the also verified the the man, the member, not the doll.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 18,Aug,22 21:04 other posts 
The man is the marionnettist and the doll is his puppet
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 20,Aug,22 11:43 other posts 
Maybe we need a category for plastic dolls. At first glance you click on the profile thinking its a hot chick then you realize all the pics are plastic dolls. How does a plastic doll hold up a pic for verification purposes?
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Aug,22 13:10 other posts 
How does a silicone companion hold up a pic for verification purposes? If you would like to know, you could ask the member but not you, you directed barbs at me on his wall.

And maybe you didn't notice my post directed to Freddy OR perhaps you made the choice to ignore what I've written but in any event, I have no problem in saying this again, I verified the man, not the doll.

By the way, I find it odd that you choose to post your veiled comment within this series of posts rather than attaching it to admin 's response to me about a man who identifies himself as a male presenting pictures of his companion doll.
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 21,Aug,22 08:21 other posts 
Yet the so called Male has his plastic doll in the Female Category of the Top Member contest so is it a male or female member that was verified?
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Aug,22 09:04 other posts 
Allow explain how you see BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP as being a "contest", there is no prize awarded, the member does not gain any extra points, etc. Members do not need a verification tick to enter their picture in this feature, heck, there's even one member who was previously deleted and banned from the site for the deceptive use of internet pictures. Their blurry picture doesn't deter members from voting [HOT] on the questionable picture.

Exactly what are you butt hurt about?
I have to agree Freddy, the majority of folks here want to see real people not a profile of only fake plastic silicone dolls yet he/she enters the doll into Best Member/Top Image area as a female but the profile says its a male member.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 21,Aug,22 10:25 other posts 
Thank you DeepThroatThis you are smart!
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Aug,22 10:31 other posts 
Apparently, you are one of the thick headed members that can see only black and white, no shades of gray.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 21,Aug,22 18:27 other posts 
Honey, members want to see the real thing!
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Aug,22 19:34 other posts 
Of course members would like to see the real deal HOWEVER, there are members that are intrigued with Daddy+Blair's profile. Just as members enjoy interacting with the real deal/honest members and some are okay dealing with less than honest/fake members. How about we just agree to live and let live!
By #574505 21,Aug,22 21:24
Blair made me hard when I die I want to come back as a doll to fuck her.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 22,Aug,22 10:13 other posts 
I'd rather fuck Cody
By #574505 22,Aug,22 10:17
By #275407 22,Aug,22 21:55
Freddy, sounds like I'm shit but you found someone shittier

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #211   #212   #213   #214   #215   #216   #217   #218   #219   #220   ...#769

Show It Off