Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #219

Pages:  #1... #214   #215   #216   #217   #218   #219   #220   #221   #222   #223   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,22 19:00 other posts 
This is body cam footage of a woman claiming that the officer used excessive force. Just my opinion, if she would have paid more attention to the officer rather than fiddling on her phone, this never would have happened.

only registered users can see external links

By phart [Ignore] 14,Aug,22 14:25 other posts 
the fight for justice is tough,but you can prevail
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 14,Aug,22 15:07 other posts 
I read that and was impressed by the guys persistence. Most people would have given up the fight. Good for him.

By JustWill [Ignore] 14,Aug,22 10:11 other posts 
How do we know that Donald Trump doesn't eat babies?
I'm not saying that Donald Trump DOES eat babies, I'm just asking a question.
Can anyone show me proof that he doesn't?
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,22 12:11 other posts 
What?
By PITBULL [Ignore] 14,Aug,22 12:26 other posts 
I want to save those babies from Trump, before he eats any others
By JustWill [Ignore] 14,Aug,22 14:36 other posts 
Like Tucker Carlson always says: "Hey, I'm just asking a question here."

A lot of people are saying that Donald Trump eats babies, and I just find it suspicious that no one has been able to show proof that he doesn't.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Aug,22 13:07 other posts 
He don’t eat babies 👶 only baby momas you should try it some time it tastes like chicken

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Aug,22 14:06 other posts 
I'm noticing that there are a number of folks in the Southeast Michigan area wearing face masks again? Did someone send a memo that I didn't get? What's going on in your neck of the woods?
By #275407 12,Aug,22 15:27
I've noticed the same in ft,lauderdale area, I'm thinking ever since the news posted a couple of days ago that monkey pox can be contracted through water molecules through the air, such as coughing and sneezing, that people don't want to get this ugly discusting disease. Cases are on the rise all over the u.s. Originally, the only way to catch this was through direct contact, now that has changed.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Aug,22 16:04 other posts 
So the folks in the Ft Lauderdale area are masked up, eh? Again, I haven't seen this many masks since the time we were told we no longer needed to wear masks yet some folks were reluctant to be without them. My GUESSTIMATION is that 1 in 5 folks are are wearing masks in my town in St Clair County.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 10:07 other posts 
The virus is still running wild here, but as the vaccinations have been so effective hospitalization and death rates are still very low.
In my area and in the local shopping mall people wearing a mask are very rare indeed, and tend to be older folks.
Plus many wearing a mask don't cover their nose- which sort of negates the benefit of wearing the mask.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 10:22 other posts 
It's a mixed bag here with regard to the age of the mask wearing folks. This past Monday I met a couple of childhood girlfriends for lunch and I noticed a table of approximately 8 to 10 people and one boy, my guess to be 12-ish was wearing a mask. The other adults and my guess, his slightly older sibling were without masks.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 10:28 other posts 
Over here, at least in my area if anyone is wearing a mask it is the 'Oldies' like me. As a rough guess in my local mall less than 5% of people wear a mask.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 14,Aug,22 08:34 other posts 
Muppets are def still wearing masks in NYC- Especially outside, which defies any common sense. This the same group of brain dead libs that wear the mask outside and then as soon as they come INSIDE, the masks go off!

Solid logic!

I was at the one of the local diners for breakfast the few weeks ago and some rat asked me to put a mask on when I finished eating. I told him to fuck off

Another Caring Karen!
By PITBULL [Ignore] 14,Aug,22 11:15 other posts 
This is so funny...muppets wearings mask in NYC

By #574505 13,Aug,22 21:16

A study says that as the Earth warms, a California flood that would swamp Los Angeles, displace millions and cause historic damage gets more likely.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 21:28 other posts 
Well just don't charge your electric car during peek hours and don't eat meat ok? and it will go away like the boogy man under your bed after mom shoves a broom under it to scare him away.
End sarcasm.

Edit
"Long before climate change, California’s Great Flood of 1862 stretched up to 300 miles long and 60 miles across. "

OK, whos big idea was it to build in a low lying area? shame on them.Why blame the American people of today for stupid shit someone did back in the 1870's rebuilding after that flood????

Reminds me of those folks that keep rebuilding in louisiana after being flooded out numerous times. I mean "reallY" Move to higher ground!!!
Even the article admits there was a large flood there long BEFORE the global cooling, global warming, climate change thing became hip.
By #275407 14,Aug,22 01:39
I'm all for global warming, I bought some beach front property in Nevada, oh yeah, well it will be beach front property after the icebergs melt
By phart [Ignore] 14,Aug,22 07:14 other posts 
The Invester among us!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 14,Aug,22 08:29 other posts 
Los Angeles covered in water and lost forever? Tell me more!
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Aug,22 08:35 other posts 
Definitely peaked my interest hopefully Nancy Pelosi can swim but if she goes under no big deal
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,22 08:58 other posts 
"No big deal " You might wonder why I find that part of your post amusing, eh? Recently I had a case of brain fog and couldn't remember the exact words JohnS would use. Dev01 gently reminded me that JohnS's iconic saying was, "No great loss."

Thanks for the stroll down memory lane!
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Aug,22 09:21 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,22 09:33 other posts 
You updated and Americanized a SYD saying!

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 09:24 other posts 
Here's an interesting article regarding the size of a penis. I found bullet point 7 and 12 quite intriguing! Happy reading.

By Andthisisme [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 10:03 other posts 
So looking at those two points a gay guy who prefers oral should really reap the benefit.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 10:15 other posts 
Hmmm.....? Did you "read into" bullet 7? With regard to bullet 7, the article didn't say anything about preference of oral over anal sex.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 10:18 other posts 
Point 12 says 'during oral sex, men reported larger penis measurements compared to other methods of arousal.' which I assumed covered anal sex as well.
So I rather glibly, and perhaps humourously just put 7 and 12 together.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 10:27 other posts 
👍
By kebmo [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 10:59 other posts 
The bi/gays self reported. Exaggeration is to be expected!
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 11:50 other posts 
kebmo, bullet 7 did not address men that identified as being bi.
By biggg [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 14:32 other posts 
Yay, I just gained an inch! Measure from the top but push the ruler back to the pubic bone.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 14:48 other posts 
Oh, biggg!

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Aug,22 16:18 other posts 
Last night or early this morning, the profile of Love-it was referred to the Evaluation Panel for deletion because of this video.

/oxer17oersd4pic.html

Do you find the video/choice of dildo to be offensive?
By JustWill [Ignore] 12,Aug,22 18:08 other posts 
Welcome to SYD, where people post pics of their gaping, poop-encrusted assholes and then get all twitchy about a lady using a Jesus figurine as a dildo...
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Aug,22 18:14 other posts 
In good conscience I had to vote NO ABUSE. Although the choice was, in my opinion, distasteful, the member has not broken any site guidelines. Hey, I don't like piss pictures or pissing videos, either!

And on another subject, did I punctuate properly and formulate good sentence structure?
By JustWill [Ignore] 12,Aug,22 18:44 other posts 
Yes, mostly.
Why do you ask?
Has someone in the class been making fun of your grammar?
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Aug,22 18:50 other posts 
Mostly? Where did I fail? What pops into my head is when I asked whether you missed the member formerly known as JohnS.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 12,Aug,22 18:55 other posts 
Was that JohnS reborn?
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Aug,22 18:56 other posts 
Nah!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 12,Aug,22 19:12 other posts 
Didn't think so. Last pic he sent me he was in a cell, next to the furnace in hell looking abit like Goatman lol.

I do remember him describing his personality and it resembled that dildo.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 12,Aug,22 19:53 other posts 
Leopoldij probably referred this picture to the Abuse Panel.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Aug,22 20:00 other posts 
No, it wasn't leo.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 12,Aug,22 20:07 other posts 
ok
By JustWill [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 12:26 other posts 
There should be a comma between "conscience" and "I" in the first sentence because the entire phrase functions as an adverb to explain why you voted as you did.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 12:33 other posts 
Thanks. I've always struggled with punctuation and the only parts of speech that I remember are nouns, verbs and adjectives. I'm going to have to Google adverb.
By JustWill [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 12:55 other posts 
An ADVERB is a word (or phrase) that modifies a verb, adjective, or another adverb.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 13:00 other posts 
Thank you for the explanation but my head gets all hurty when it has to modify a verb, adjective or another adverb so I try not to think about doing that.
By Love-it [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 01:24 other posts 
Blows my mind.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 05:38 other posts 
I'm curious, why would it "blow your mind"?
By Love-it [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 05:42 other posts 
- that someone on this site can be offended like that. Don't you see the irony in being offended while choosing to ignore some fundamental teachings of said religion - thou shall not covert thy neighbour's wife.....
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 06:17 other posts 
To each their own, no? Like I said, I find pissing pictures and videos offensive. By the way, thank you for your response!
By Love-it [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 06:20 other posts 
Exactly, I'm not the one causing issues. Live and let live, turn the other cheek etc - you know, good Christian values!
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 06:35 other posts 
Christian values or otherwise, it's somewhat comical to learn what other members find offensive. And offensive enough that it causes them to report another member for deletion.
By JustWill [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 12:37 other posts 
It is kind of entertaining to watch the site hypocrites lose their freaking minds, though...
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 09:22 other posts 
JustWill HOWLING

A Jesus dildo! Someone on this scummy site getting butt hurt over Jesus taking a little pussy plunge. That's rich!
'
By JustWill [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 13:06 other posts 
Seriously.
It's a freaking ACTION FIGURE, not the actual guy!
Would they still be going nuts if she'd used a toy BATMAN?

DISCLAIMER: NO ACTUAL MESSIAHS WERE...um...COOTERED...IN THE MAKING OF THIS VIDEO!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #214   #215   #216   #217   #218   #219   #220   #221   #222   #223   ...#769

Show It Off