Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #211

Pages:  #1... #206   #207   #208   #209   #210   #211   #212   #213   #214   #215   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 07,Sep,22 23:31 other posts 
What's the difference between California and the Titanic?

The Titanic had it's lights on when it sank.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Sep,22 04:32 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Sep,22 06:36 other posts 
Nice to see you, dgraff, I hope you and your significant other are both doing well.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Sep,22 07:35 other posts 
All is good Bella thank you for asking I threw my lower back out a month ago and it’s being slow about healing but it’s getting better
By #666999 08,Sep,22 07:02
What is the difference between Trump and a flying pig?

The letter F
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Sep,22 07:31 other posts 
Like him or not he was better than what we have now
By #666999 08,Sep,22 08:03
Ha fucking ha

only registered users can see external links

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Sep,22 07:22 other posts 
The opioid epidemic is at major level in the United States. Is it a significant problem in your country?

By kebmo [Ignore] 07,Sep,22 22:42 other posts 
The height of irony…. and compassion.

By #666999 06,Sep,22 08:31
Vabbing: an interesting way to attract a partner, or a gross use of your secretions?

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Sep,22 10:02 other posts 
On July 28, Dev01 posted the following;

Just when you think you have seen it all...A new trend called Vabbing only registered users can see external links

I'm not inclined to try vabbing.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Sep,22 10:19 other posts 
It wasn't long ago when the "me to" movement was in full swing and women were going to just cut men off from getting any pussy.
And now,a few short years later, they are soaking themselves in pussy juice trying to get laid?????
WOULD SOMEBODY make up their damn mind?
I'm thinking this trend should have been called "vagging" 🤣
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Sep,22 15:35 other posts 
Vabbing is an odd term isn't it?
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Sep,22 19:10 other posts 
I'm curious, does the scent of cooter arouse your primal senses.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Sep,22 20:47 other posts 
a clean 1 don't have a "smell". And if you walk by her and you smell FISH,don't bring out the worm!
By #666999 07,Sep,22 07:53
Olfactory attraction is real, but not sure that cooter scent is the prime mover.

In my experience different women have different natural scents, and some are more attractive than others. Additionally, the same perfume can smell VERY different depending upon who is wearing it.

I think the attached article gives a more balanced (and scientific) view of the topic.

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Sep,22 11:29 other posts 
I was surprised that you were able to even type the word, cooter. I wonder if your lips could ever form the word to allow your mouth to even say it?
By phart [Ignore] 07,Sep,22 11:55 other posts 
By #666999 07,Sep,22 14:42
Yeah, from what I know the term "cooter" is eurotophobic, and I don't like any of the terms for the pudenda that fall into that category.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Sep,22 15:30 other posts 
You used eurotophobic and pudena in one sentence and that turned me on!
By #666999 07,Sep,22 16:12
Sapiophile, huh? Good to know!
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Sep,22 16:56 other posts 
I am, I am! And their appeal increases if they wear eyeglasses!
By #666999 07,Sep,22 17:00
All very interesting, but what do you call your "cooter"!? lol

Came across an interesting word today, that might interest you: "irrumatio".
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Sep,22 17:47 other posts 
Oh, there you go again, using those impressive words..... There's no denying, you are much more intelligent than I. I had to Google irrumatio and all I can say is, "I prefer to engage in fellatio!" If someone said irrumatio to me I would probably have a confused look on my face and just say, "huh?", and hopefully a good chuckle after the fact.
By #666999 07,Sep,22 18:29
Ah, methinks you confuse having a wide vocabulary with "intelligence". Before I came across the word, I think my guess would have been some sort of Japanese way of preparing food, as in: "I love sushi, but irrumatio I can take it or leave it"!
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Sep,22 19:29 other posts 
Oh, I'm not confused. Your "wide vocabulary" is only one of your interesting and endearing qualities. Don't short change yourself, you are intelligent.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Sep,22 20:10 other posts 
Oh, you inquired as to what I call my lady bits, aka cooter, I refer to her as "Miss Kitty", nothing very original.

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Sep,22 21:49 other posts 
What is going on with the British pound, it falls to the lowest level since 1985?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 06,Sep,22 21:50 other posts 
Maybe the change of command?
By #666999 07,Sep,22 14:51
Capitalist speculators/investors are basically betting that the Bank of England will have to stop raising interest rates if the economy falls into recession later this year, a factor that weighs down on the value of the currency. If the next government (ie. the Truss-led shitshow that's just taken over) announces only modest spending policies to help people with their energy bills this winter, expect the pound to fall further on the expectation that a long recession cannot be avoided.

How markets will react to her formal announcement tomorrow, remains to be seen. Some bastards will make money out of it though, through sheer speculation. If you're working class, and have limited/no capital, the system will bend you over and fuck you till your eyes water whenever it suits.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Sep,22 15:34 other posts 
So as Dev01 suggests, the "change of command" is what has affected the British economy. Here's an open invitation, I have two spare rooms upstairs if you need a place to lay your head.
By #666999 07,Sep,22 16:11
Sadly, changing who the leader of the Conservative party is hardly a fresh, new dawn!

Our economy was heading for the cesspit regardless of which joker is in charge. The truth is that, in the modern world, politicians have less power to influence things than I can ever remember. The real power lies with the multinationals, and their ability to lobby really effectively. Ultimately, service industries can fuck off to another country if they feel the tax regime where they currently operate isn't favourable to them. Look how many US jobs have been lost to overseas. The "invisible hand" (if you believe Adam Smith's premise) has some pretty unpleasant consequences, particularly if left unfettered. Why recognise Trade Unions, pay the minimum wage, stick to environmental standards etc if nobody obliges you to do so? Capitalism has caused global warming, Holocene extintions, deforestation and a thousand other ills.

I'm no genius, but surely (as a species) we can come up with something better?

only registered users can see external links.

Thanks for the spare room offer!
By milesbferry [Ignore] 07,Sep,22 16:19 other posts 
In the UK, we are doomed

I'll take your spare room, but it will take me some time to get there, unvaxxed, via Mexico.

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Sep,22 21:33 other posts 
I wonder if this has happened to anyone else and also whether admin is able to provide a viable explanation? According to my "points log", on Sep 4, 10:08, member #675480 voted on one of my pictures. When I jumped to his profile to thank him, his profile reflects "last seen:>30 days ago". Um, how can that be, September 4 was just 2 days ago?
By #275407 06,Sep,22 23:51
Bell, I've noticed the same,, members leaving a message on my page while there profile sais, hadn't been on in some time.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 07,Sep,22 00:15 other posts 
Maybe servers ain't on correct time... Sometimes an update will do this ... Or he is just fuckin with your heads I highly doubt that tho
By admin [Ignore] 07,Sep,22 09:08 other posts 
I think this may happen if a user spent less than 1 minute on the site after a fresh login. I'm yet to confirm this theory.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Sep,22 11:26 other posts 
Thank you for your response, admin! I'm sure you were able to see what I saw so I found it odd that someone who allegedly had not been online in over 30 days could acknowledge me in any way. Are you going to test your theory?
By admin [Ignore] 07,Sep,22 13:06 other posts 
I have already established a vote can happen before user last site visit was updated and it happens more often than I could imagine, but usually user stays longer than 1 minute, so you do not notice it in most cases. However judging from the frequency of such occurrences, it's statistically quite possible that someone voted and left right after so his last visit was not updated.

I'm now testing if I have fixed this or there is something else.

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Sep,22 04:54 other posts 
Not too long ago, a whiny, whinging SYD member continued to "beat a dead horse" by questioning how/why admin would allow the profile of Daddy+Blair , a three time returning member to be "verified". The bio for the Daddy+Blair profile CLEARLY STATES that "Blair" is a silicone companion doll and he, "Daddy" is who you will interact and conversing with.

Hard headed people make my head hurt because their logic is messed up. Please dumb it down and explain this butt nugget logic to me....the same whining, whinging, can't/won't accept that he's STOOPID SYD member, who will not accept the profile of a man with a silicone doll will continually interact AND WILL CONTINUALLY comment on a profile that has been labeled "FAKE"?
By #675787 07,Sep,22 05:38
Bella! omg,

You never come into the ring with only one glove tied up & or waiting for the jelly pit to be filled. Your there ready to pounce 🤭

Your inferences or might I say unendows, never seem to target anyone head on but I’m sure your target/s know who they are 🤭.

As I have said before through the years, we 2 have not always seen eye to eye, but SYD, SYC are all the better for your present’s (like is that even spelt right 🤷‍♀️ ), here 🤭.

One of the few veteran profiles still here.

& hey I’m not saying your old or any such thing, just a veteran profile 🤣🤣🤣
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Sep,22 06:09 other posts 
It amuses me that TWATS just seem too blind to see just how TWATTY they are.
By #675787 07,Sep,22 06:15
"TWATS", omg can you stop it, its bed time here I can't go to sleep with this silly nonsense going on 🤣🤣🤣

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 06,Sep,22 16:54 other posts 
Tie a string around the world.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Sep,22 19:03 other posts 
I must be stupid, he lost me at "three and a bit".

By phart [Ignore] 05,Sep,22 12:04 other posts 

coal miners themselves are not bad people.

Consumer research firm J.D. Power released its second annual "United States Electric Vehicle Experience Public Charging Study" last month, showing that EV owners are struggling to charge their cars while away from home due to station availability, operability, and maintenance.

By phart [Ignore] 04,Sep,22 08:31 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Sep,22 13:12 other posts 
Apparently, today is National Cinema Day and for that reason, tickets for ALL movies, ALL day long are only $3.00! And if that isn't the bargain that catches your attention, the concession stand is offering any size popcorn for the low, low price of $3.00 as well! I was awake and out of bed early this morning and decided to see Where the Crawdads Sing. The scenery was beautiful and I was surprised by the ending.

By the way, I bought a BUCKET of popcorn. Yep, had popcorn for "breakfast". I do hope the squirrels and birds enjoy unbuttered, unsalted popcorn as the majority of the bucket is going home with me!

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Sep,22 03:11 other posts 
Check it out, there was an impressive 8, yes 8, CLEAN passes in Play Ball!! Way to go TEAM!

bella! passed the ball clean to ahardcorecase at 02,Sep,22 16:10
ahardcorecase passed the ball clean to lancerlarue at 02,Sep,22 16:14
lancerlarue passed the ball clean to CumshotGod at 02,Sep,22 16:19
CumshotGod passed the ball clean to SpermKisser at 02,Sep,22 16:50
SpermKisser passed the ball clean to Gabrielruiz at 02,Sep,22 18:30
Gabrielruiz passed the ball clean to *expertease* at 02,Sep,22 18:34
*expertease* passed the ball clean to FabKT at 02,Sep,22 18:35
FabKT passed the ball clean to jeeves at 02,Sep,22 19:05

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Sep,22 19:09 other posts 
Holy crappola! And it isn't even the man's genitalia! 😳

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #206   #207   #208   #209   #210   #211   #212   #213   #214   #215   ...#769

Show It Off