Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #208

Pages:  #1... #203   #204   #205   #206   #207   #208   #209   #210   #211   #212   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Sep,22 11:07 other posts 
8 clean passes in the ball game and it’s still going
--------------------------------------- added after 35 seconds

It might snow tomorrow
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Sep,22 11:11 other posts 
8 clean passes!? Woo hoo!

I guarantee the it will snow tomorrow, just not in Pennsylvania!
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Sep,22 11:15 other posts 
Uh, at least you received 30 points because the last pass from SYD member, Crockett to SYC member, AmIYourGirl will end as a fail. She hasn't been in in 7 minutes!
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

I'm going to eat my words, she's back online and made a clean pass to Youronlyfan001
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Sep,22 11:40 other posts 
Nice 👍
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Sep,22 16:40 other posts 
And this is how Play Ball! is played. An UNBELIEVABLE 11 CLEAN PASSES. Congratulations to all the players! 👏

dgraff passed the ball clean to condrocitos at 13,Sep,22 10:06
condrocitos passed the ball clean to Curioussmall1 at 13,Sep,22 10:11
Curioussmall1 passed the ball clean to lcmn0561 at 13,Sep,22 10:27
lcmn0561 passed the ball clean to PlayTime28 at 13,Sep,22 10:30
PlayTime28 passed the ball clean to southern_guy at 13,Sep,22 10:41
southern_guy passed the ball clean to Crockett at 13,Sep,22
Crockett passed the ball clean to AmIYourGirl at 13,Sep,22 10:59
AmIYourGirl passed the ball clean to Youronlyfan001 at 11:00
Youronlyfan001 passed the ball clean to MzStyles at 13,Sep,22 11:15
MzStyles passed the ball clean to GhostofGreen at 13,Sep,22 12:14
GhostofGreen passed the ball clean to Tiffanie at 13,Sep,22 12:17
bibi1 TOOK the ball from Tiffanie at 13,Sep,22 13:17
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Sep,22 17:45 other posts 
Unbelievable
By #645872 14,Sep,22 00:53

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Sep,22 08:31 other posts 
This gentleman certainly has the "MOVES LIKE JAGGER", and he's slightly older at 82 to Mick Jagger's 79 years of age. Watch his recent moves on the dance floor, he's definitely enthusiastic!

only registered users can see external links
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Sep,22 08:48 other posts 
I hope I can still move like that when I’m in my 80s
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Sep,22 11:08 other posts 
I know, he's got some CRAZY moves. Me, I am probably going to have to worry about turning too quickly and losing my balance!
By #574505 13,Sep,22 11:44
I lose my balance even going straight. Have broken angle points to the right my left one is straight

By phart [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 13:17 other posts 
I guess brave 1 couldn't take the heat!
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 13:22 other posts 
My guess is that member #666999, Bravenewone, just needed a break.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 14:28 other posts 
Well,i am sure it will be back.
With some silly name.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 14:28 other posts 
I think he got a visit from an old friend
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 14:30 other posts 
And just who would that "old friend" be?
By phart [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 17:10 other posts 
Well my friend that was a Outlaw member passed away a few years ago. BUT he was damn good with a ball bat, knife ,gun .His ghost might have went by there and scared some sense into him.He was 1 of those fellows that could just LOOK at you and make you piss in your pants.
A minor adjustment is all some folks need to straighten up.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 17:38 other posts 
Thanks phart, but I have no idea who or what you're talking about and it really doesn't matter. The question was directed to dgraff so I am hopeful that when he responds, it will be clear.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 22:03 other posts 
Well I was talking about a friend of mine that passed away a few years ago. If I ever had needed someone to pay someone "a visit" he would of been the man I would hire.
depending on the situation, probably would just do it for the fun of it.
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Sep,22 05:10 other posts 
Yes I was the one that started on Huxley a month ago and yes when I knew with out a shadow of a doubt it was him I put the word out among the other dogs let’s face it no one liked him but long story short braveone was not so brave I had a score to settle with him anyway
--------------------------------------- added after 99 minutes

We now can call him the broken one not only once but twice will there be a third time oh I hope so I can spot him a mile away
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Sep,22 11:40 other posts 
You spotted huxley999 approximately 1 month ago? Good for you! You felt the need to "put the word out among the other dogs"? Why? And just what was the "score" that needed settling??
By milesbferry [Ignore] 12,Sep,22 17:57 other posts 
Quote "Bravenewone appeared not to be afraid to be a lone wolf, a leader, not a follower, an independent thinker."

Dear, Oh Dear! He's a leftie twat. Why has he dipped out, again, for such a leader?

Maybe he will come back as 'Trans', a woman. Or Ukraine, or the latest thing?
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Sep,22 18:33 other posts 
I don't mind repeating this as I directed at you. Quote; "What a dumbass thing to say, but then again a long time ago we were "friends" and like a dumbass, you decided to delete me because my views on something or another didn't align with yours. You, as like many others, run in a "pack". Bravenewone appeared not to be afraid to be a lone wolf, a leader, not a follower, an independent thinker."

It wasn't all that long ago that Skittles was after you because he felt that you were a "bottom piss boy". Oh dear, oh dear.....I defended your dumbass back then. Run with the pack if that makes you feel mighty.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 19:02 other posts 
Needed a break? After being called out as the cunt Huxley

Huxley was a bottom piss boy
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 20:06 other posts 
I agree just another egg head know it all
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 20:31 other posts 
Nothing wrong with being an "egg head know-it-all". Those are the people that aren't just "talkers", they're "doers".
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Sep,22 04:47 other posts 
Yeah right i want to see Huxley or just will swing a sledgehammer for 8 hours a day or push a wheel barrel full of mortar up a plank to the block layer or lay shingles on a roof in 100 degree heat as I’ve done in the past it’s not the egg heads that get things done in this world it’s the hard working lower class the people that don’t know the meaning of can’t
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Sep,22 11:29 other posts 
Quite frankly, I cannot understand why you tend to compare apples to oranges and in this instance, intelligence to brute strength. Hundreds of years ago, engineers designed and determined how pyramids should be constructed and it was the laborers that did the work. WORKING TOGETHER, those structures were soundly made and are still today.

When I said huxley999 was not a "talker" but a "doer", what I meant by that is that from what he shared with me was he didn't sit around and moan, whining about his community, country or the world going to hell in a hand basket, he was doing something about it. I don't know about you but I admire people like that.

You know you say you would like to see huxley999 or JustWill swing a sledgehammer for 8 hours. My guess is that it wouldn't happen. Put yourself in their shoes, could you teach an English, economics or whatever class? Probably not, but that's okay because we need radical thinkers as well as the men and women that can repair our cars, homes and the buildings that were not properly designed.
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Sep,22 12:04 other posts 
I’m just saying if everyone had a college degree there would be no one to do the grunt work thus causing America 🇺🇸 to loose its back bone we need both only the super smart people seem to forget that or they just flat out look down there nose at us
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Sep,22 12:11 other posts 
You ADMITTEDLY said that you have issues with teachers. If you are able to let bygones be bygones with other asshats and undesireable members, it's time to move forward and leave the past in the past.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Sep,22 14:18 other posts 
I hear you, I truly hear you. And if we didn't have the people that you affectionately refer to as "egg heads", we might still be living in caves.

The site, our mutual communities, our various continents need a mixture of egg heads and salt of the earth, hard working people, no?
By JustWill [Ignore] 12,Sep,22 19:34 other posts 
For the record, bella! I come from a working-class family. I was the first person--from either side of my family--to attend and graduate from college. My Mom's father worked on the railroad his entire life. When my Dad (whose father was a coal miner) left the Navy, my Grandpap got him a job on the railroad as well; where he remained employed until he retired. Dad started on the rail crew and worked his way up to foreman and then supervisor. During the last two summers while I was in college, I worked on that same railroad on the rail crew, laying track, carrying ties, and driving spikes. The money I earned went to pay for my tuition, so my folks wouldn't have to. That's not the only "labor" job I've held in my life, and I have never been afraid of hard work, or ashamed of doing it.
I have never looked down my nose at anyone who works hard to earn a living, because that's how my family earned their way in life, and how they raised me.
My Dad made me promise him, when I was just a kid, that I would work hard in school so that I could use my brain to earn a paycheck instead of doing back-breaking work like all of the other people in my family did. I worked my ass off--mentally and physically--to keep that promise to him. When I got my degree, my Dad was probably more proud of it than I was...
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Sep,22 20:09 other posts 
Well, feed me peanuts and call me Dumbo. Whoduh thunk you had a job working on the railroad!?? My point was that it is my belief that no one job is more important than the other. Prior to leaving Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, we were expected to empty our waste baskets. This was previously a job done by housekeeping but "duties" were redistributed. Bottom line, we depended upon housekeeping to do what they did so we could do what we did. Everyone that works is important to someone.

Shaking my head....it makes my head go all "hurty" that anyone would take satisfaction in feeling that they had any part in Bravenewone's departure. And for the record, I am still waiting to hear exactly what the "score" to settle was.
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Sep,22 21:35 other posts 
Well maybe I miss judged you a little will
A word to the wise
Never forget who you are and were you came from and the hard work it took to get were you are today it will keep you from being a smart ass and correcting everyone so much
By phart [Ignore] 12,Sep,22 21:57 other posts 
Damn,Just Will, We may disagree on alot of things but you aced it on getting a education the RIGHT WAY.
,Good job sir.
By JustWill [Ignore] 12,Sep,22 19:09 other posts 
There you go, making assumptions again. Every time you post here, you just show what an ignoramus (that means IDIOT) you truly are. (Also it's "wheelbarrow", not "wheel barrel". When I worked with one, I actually knew what it was called.)
You don't know me, hillbilly. You know nothing about the jobs I did to pay my way through college.
Jesus, I have encountered a huge number of morons in my life, but never one as proud of their lack of brains as you are...
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Sep,22 20:11 other posts 
Oh hey part timer there you are you couldn’t push a wheel barrel if your life depends on it I seen the little garden cart you use by the way you look mighty cute in your bib overalls with your little rubber gloves sticking out of your back pocket and your straw hat on and your much younger white lover sleeping in the chair take your hat off so we can see your bald black head
--------------------------------------- added after 96 seconds

I bet you squat to pee don’t you
By phart [Ignore] 12,Sep,22 21:59 other posts 
Uh, around these parts, it's a "wheel bar".
And I pushed em full of some kind of shit growing up alot as we raised horses and other animals.
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Sep,22 05:11 other posts 
That’s right phart I’ve heard of them being called a lot of different things but because the English language and of course just will say it’s wheelbarrow then we are wrong
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

The English language what a boring subject and the sad thing is there is no way to make it fun that kids would want to learn it
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 20:25 other posts 
huxley999 left almost two years ago and I was inclined to believe that Bravenewone was huxley but was mistaken. There are a number of members that are called out for their way of thinking so what's new?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 21:18 other posts 
Is that why you crowned him with praises and gifts?
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 21:32 other posts 
It doesn't suprise me that you were conducting some "secret surveillance". As I said, I initially thought it was huxley999 and gifted him a kiss and a slice of pie. Did you closely monitor my gift banner too? My guess is that you did, you would have observed two gifts from Bravenewone ie the gift of the "world" as well as a "box of candy". YES, I gifted him a third gift, it was a 200 point "gem".

Does what I said coincide with your surveillance observations? You're a joke.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 21:37 other posts 
So sad that hard as you try, you don't get any attention. Oh, maybe you do, I just don't give a crap.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Sep,22 19:01 other posts 
Fire your rockets Bella!!!

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Sep,22 20:11 other posts 
Get to fuck!

By phart [Ignore] 12,Sep,22 22:25 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 12,Sep,22 21:55 other posts 
How is this wrong? She committed a crime,and they found evidence, but now they can't punish her? makes no sense.

By phart [Ignore] 12,Sep,22 14:06 other posts 

By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 13:04 other posts 
It would appear that Huxley/ braveone has left the site again and I bet again he didn’t even say good bye to any one
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 13:27 other posts 
Are you feeling slighted that he didn't specifically say goodbye to you? My guess is that he has things more important to concentrate on.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 16:46 other posts 
Yes, he's the new Prime Minister! Such is his intellectual capacity!
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 17:04 other posts 
Whether you liked the member or not, he seemed knowledgeable.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 17:10 other posts 
He put himself over as a leftie intellectual. Not the case! (Intellctual, that is)
By phart [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 17:11 other posts 
He seemed to know something ,might have just been good with google or dogpile.But no matter how smart he was ,his attitude is what sucked.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 17:26 other posts 
What's they saying about "opinions"? Oh, yeah....opinions are like ass holes, everyone has one. OR, opinions are like ass holes, everybody has one and they usually stink.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 15:42 other posts 
I searched and found that the profile for huxley999 was deleted by the user on or around October 20, 2020. huxley999 deleted his profile without saying why and that did make me sad because I "thought" we were friends. I honestly thought that Bravenewone and huxley999 were one and the same but apparently I was wrong.

It's unfortunate that even on a site like this, people with different views, opinions, kinks, WHATEVER, are still unable to coexist. Live and let live.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 16:54 other posts 
Oh there will always be internet bullies. It is wack a mole with those varmint's.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 16:51 other posts 
I don't know why Bella is is love with this Brit Tosser? Any ideas?
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 17:20 other posts 
What a dumbass thing to say, but then again a long time ago we were "friends" and like a dumbass, you decided to delete me because my views on something or another didn't align with yours. You, as like many others, run in a "pack". Bravenewone appeared not to be afraid to be a lone wolf, a leader, not a follower, an independent thinker.

Just an f.y.i., I really enjoy kicking back and listening and absorbing. I'm not so set in my ways that I can not/will not be receptive to learning something different. What's not to admire about an intelligent, independent thinking person?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 19:03 other posts 
Dgraff as per my PM.... BROKEN
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 20:04 other posts 

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #203   #204   #205   #206   #207   #208   #209   #210   #211   #212   ...#769

Show It Off