Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #206

Pages:  #1... #201   #202   #203   #204   #205   #206   #207   #208   #209   #210   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 18,Sep,22 19:21 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
I only had to guess at 2 of them.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Sep,22 21:34 other posts 
That was FUN! But I'm embarrassed to admit that I got all 66 correct.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Sep,22 19:01 other posts 
-I got 64 correct without guessing at all, 2 I had to kinda eliminate the obvious and go with what made sense. a tree that turned loose tickets, I had never saw that 1 and a man in a white suit with orange markings, I had to guess at that 1.

By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Sep,22 07:04 other posts 
What happened to bye boy 25 anyone know he just disappeared over night
By Dev01 [Ignore] 19,Sep,22 16:18 other posts 
Might have went... Bye Bye

By Dev01 [Ignore] 16,Sep,22 23:18 other posts 
Sep 16, 18:33 system: You were blacklisted by *69*Alisha*69*

Seems like he didn't like me calling him out as Fake lol

Zero fucks given

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Sep,22 23:31 other posts 
Who is *69*Alisha*69* ? How is it that a profile that was established no more than 24 hours ago was permitted to blacklist 3 members already?

This was something interesting that I noticed, the member included this under Additional Info; "Hey Guys it's Me Alisha I lost my whole profile last night completely went Bye Bye I so mad in a few days I'll be back"

admin , who was Alisha?
--------------------------------------- added after 50 minutes

admin , apparently I should have asked who was Alisha69. Gee, if the profile was deleted within the last 24 to 72 hours, is it that easy to return and thereby become a "serial troll"?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 16,Sep,22 23:37 other posts 
He was Alisha69 and deleted on the panel for internet pics.... It's a funny system
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Sep,22 23:44 other posts 
Was the referral and deletion something recent because I don't recall the profile name of Alisha69?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 16,Sep,22 23:46 other posts 
A few days ago.. It's tied into another profile Alan81. He seemed to have a vested interest in Alisha69
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Sep,22 23:58 other posts 
Gee, and the profile for Alan81 was created only 1 week ago, on September 8, 2022!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 17,Sep,22 00:04 other posts 
Yes and he straight into chat like an ol timer
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Sep,22 00:14 other posts 
As a matter of interest, the profile for Alan81 has been befriended by 6 members and he has already blacklisted 2 profiles!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 17,Sep,22 00:18 other posts 
Pretty sure it blacklisted Skitz
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Sep,22 00:29 other posts 
Sir-Skittles can be generous, to a fault, with gift giving. Strange that some folks can be sent into a spin when he drops by bearing gifts.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 17,Sep,22 00:30 other posts 
He is very giving....
By Alan81 [Ignore] 17,Sep,22 00:54 other posts 
Wow genius you figured that one out all by yourself 👏 😂
By Dev01 [Ignore] 17,Sep,22 01:10 other posts 
Correct grasshopper 🦗
By Alan81 [Ignore] 17,Sep,22 01:44 other posts 
Well it wouldn’t take a great mind to come to that obvious conclusion, but it would take an exceptionally stupid one (yours) to find connections where none exist. I suggest starting with the game connect four it’s ideal for Aussie’s and children under five alike
By Dev01 [Ignore] 17,Sep,22 01:48 other posts 
Why so hostile for such a new member

Thanks for your analysis DrPhil.
By Alan81 [Ignore] 17,Sep,22 01:55 other posts 
Well Dev your own welcome was about as warm and appreciated as finding a red back 🕷 in your crotch. Do you get Skitz to do all your dirty work for you?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 17,Sep,22 02:01 other posts 
I can't speak for him. My cards are on the table, no need to hide.2+2 don't make five. So calm down princess. Things will be ok. Too many lipsipsuckits can turn the non seasoned drinker into an ass
By Alan81 [Ignore] 17,Sep,22 02:06 other posts 
“ Too many lipsipsuckits can turn the non seasoned drinker into an ass” 🍻 your totally pissed out ya fn tree if that were the case 🍺😵‍💫
By Dev01 [Ignore] 17,Sep,22 02:08 other posts 
By Alan81 [Ignore] 17,Sep,22 00:50 other posts 
Bella dear you yourself left a welcome note for me on my profile, which I appreciated, I am just an ordinary new member here, plain and simple I have no “vested interest” in Alisha69 besides having talked with her in the chat rooms, she appeared to have been harassed by the name and shame self appointed bigots this site attracts, (we know who you are) I haven’t yet figured out if they are just petty minded little men or jealous homophobes? I unfortunately have two “blacklists” one being Sir-Cunt-Skittles for cowardly spamming negative gifts to my page, without having the balls to so much as say a single word to me first… and the other is for a persistent wanker who constantly wanted to video chat with me so he could get off looking at my dick, funny but in the end annoying… and there you have it, all there is to know about me. Not very exciting now was it ?
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Sep,22 07:17 other posts 
Thanks for the explanation. 👍
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 17,Sep,22 12:20 other posts 
Alan81 fuck off cunt.. new member

A site coward for sure!

Take yer pig Alisha back to her Abo village.. they miss their Auntie!
By Alan81 [Ignore] 17,Sep,22 22:22 other posts 
Sir-Cunt-Skittles

Spamming a new members account without so much as a world to me, is the very definition of cowardice, like a cheap sucker punch from behind.

On here you think your something special? And for that reason I already know in real life your not. Its very sad when a person such as yourself needs to inflate his wilting ego by belittling others.

I don’t pretend to know Alisha, but she/he had done nothing to deserve your bulling behaviour and juvenile antics, nor have I.

We won’t pretend you give a shit about your actions, because you don’t at face value anyway, deeper down in your psyche who knows what shame and failings your grandiose behaviour is covering up for?

I’m pretty sure you will never seek treatment, narcissists never do because they can never take the first step and admit they are in the wrong.

Skitzs for that reason you will forever remain a shallow little man and first class asshole
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 18,Sep,22 08:40 other posts 
Alan81 A new member can get frustrated here mate. Reach out to Cat for site assistance. She can provide on insight on how things work here. More importantly, how to panhandle for sympathy, but you seem to be on the right path there... Interesting use of coward since you are in fact the one that blacklisted me... A site pansy are you?

And your petty psych 101 analysis of me... where did you get that? Probably off the back cover as you have certainly not read much in your life. Pathetic slag.

By Alan81 [Ignore] 18,Sep,22 10:00 other posts 
It’s hardly worth replying to a narc but as your not the only reader of this I will humour your mud slinging schoolboy antics.

You say reach out for insight? You actually mean to say “look” this is how I bully people on here go see someone called CAT if you don’t believe that I’m top dog (asshole) around these parts, you don’t have to be so obtuse. Your pissing up a virtual lamp post and telling me watch out this site is my territory.

And if I had not “blacklisted” you? I’m sure you would have showered me with more of your filth in the form of gifts? What else can head bully boy do… I can feel your frustration, I’m just eating you up inside so badly right now especially since I’ve pegged your NPD spot on.

My analysis was based solely on your actions and responses, to go deeper would take time and one on one sessions, needless to say the cause lays somewhere in your childhood and for men it is often rooted in the lack of love from their mothers, I’m sorry you got screwed up, but I have no sympathy for a grown man taking out his anger on those who can’t fight back.

As to your insults, judging but the constant use of one word anti women slurs, (mother issues) and lack of imagination I guess you didn’t complete high school or maybe not even school C?

But I guess that fact uniquely qualifies you to pretend like your king dick around here.

👋
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 18,Sep,22 21:49 other posts 
Alan81 - My analysis of you mate is you aren't tall enough to ride most of the rides at an amusement park. But you should continue to perseverate about me.

Now, go let the walrus you date peg you. She is yer king dick
By admin [Ignore] 17,Sep,22 06:37 other posts 
Alisha*69* was banned couple of days ago by the panel for posting internet pics.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Sep,22 07:29 other posts 
Thanks, admin. And while we're on a sensitive topic of booting unfavorable members from the site, can anything be done about the members that post derogatory blogs and comments about other members? I ask this question on behalf a member who has been the subject matter of said blogs and comments. The IRONY the member's concern is that said member has a foul mouth and has also blogged and made derogatory comments about others! Again, the irony of it all!
By #574505 17,Sep,22 17:15
It went poof again
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 18,Sep,22 08:34 other posts 
. Auntie is down!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 18,Sep,22 08:43 other posts 
Dev01 Auntie is down. Perhaps back working the car park at Big Prawn? Reliving her glory days. Or was that glory hole days?

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Sep,22 08:24 other posts 
Crazy comes in all ages!

By #574505 16,Sep,22 15:24
Do you remember [deleted image]
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Sep,22 16:59 other posts 
Absolutely that’s 1978 when I first got my drivers license
By phart [Ignore] 16,Sep,22 17:00 other posts 
Isn't that a Pontiac instead of a Nova?
I think the roof is vinal?
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Sep,22 17:06 other posts 
I think it’s an off set racing stripe the wheels are definitely Chevy rally wheels
By #275407 16,Sep,22 17:42
That looks like a 1971 Pontiac Ventura
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Sep,22 18:24 other posts 
It could be the Chevy rally wheels swap right over
By phart [Ignore] 16,Sep,22 21:27 other posts 
a 1973 Olds Omega rear bumper and so forth are the same but the side marker light is different.Damn,I done and went down a rabbit hole trying to figure this out.

73 Nova! "EDIT" WRONG maby,. NICE car though.

1974 , damn I was going to find it.The bumpers on 74 were the 5 mph type.I think these are cases of cars being sold in 74 but being unsold 73's because the rear bumpers are wrong

By phart [Ignore] 16,Sep,22 16:42 other posts 
Dgraff, here's ye a new Motor Sickle!
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Sep,22 17:03 other posts 
It’s cool but can I bust into a turn at 70 mph

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Sep,22 08:38 other posts 
So you want curly fries and order them? I said "WE DON'T HAVE 'EM!" What part of that didn't you understand?

By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Sep,22 08:44 other posts 
Things are getting crazy gun play over curly fries

By JustANormalGuy [Ignore] 16,Sep,22 05:19 other posts 
A bit of light relief and a laugh, courtesy of BBC news

”AI rapper FN Meka dropped by Capitol over racial stereotyping”

Yes, an artificial intelligence robot, programmed by feeding it rap, has been deemed racist because it accurately reproduces the misogynistic garbage that the musical giants that are rappers come out with.

Next, robot bear cancelled because of it’s toilet habits.

You couldn't make it up.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Sep,22 06:32 other posts 
Now that is funny!

By Dev01 [Ignore] 14,Sep,22 22:16 other posts 
By Dev01 just recently other posts Edit

2002 was the last time we had hands on what's called the Bledisloe cup. C'mon Wallabies... New Zealand are the softest they hay been in many years... Ask Andy81 Go the Wallabies
[+] 0 [-] Reply
--------------------------------------- added after 84 seconds

Forgot tread was dumpstered
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 03:31 other posts 
LET'S GO WALLABIES!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 03:36 other posts 
It's all I got. Roosters in the NRL lost sooo We need this to happen.

UP THE MIGHTY WALLABIES
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

Reporter Dev... Not looking too good, Hooper still out
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

10-10 close Reporting for syc #oldcunts
Good (but strange) game. The ref's call in the 79th minute...... As a neutral, it was wrong. And it decided the game. Don't usually feel much sympathy for AUS but this time, yes
By Dev01 [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 19:21 other posts 
It was a bad decision by Frenchie... I'm over Football now. Gonna take up knitting
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 19:50 other posts 
dev01 Send in The People's Champion mate!
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 20:19 other posts 
What are you knitting? Pot holders or cock cozies?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 20:40 other posts 
Was thinking of those old toilet roll covers. I am a beginner you know
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 21:07 other posts 
Wonderful! Every old lady either has one or wants one of those for her guest bathroom!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #201   #202   #203   #204   #205   #206   #207   #208   #209   #210   ...#769

Show It Off