Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #207

Pages:  #1... #202   #203   #204   #205   #206   #207   #208   #209   #210   #211   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 14:29 other posts 
Does anyone else here remember 9-11?
Sad how it is just fading away in people's minds.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 14:33 other posts 
I posted that today was the 21st anniversary of the terrorist attacks on the United States, that post was made at 12:38. Of course things like that get buried when there's an opportunity to bully or make disparaging remarks about another member.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 16:57 other posts 
Well I am sorry for reasking. I just think it is sad that such a pivotal and tragic time in recent history is being forgotten so easily. they even closed the tribute museum in new york. I woulda never thought they would do that. You would think new york would never want the world to forget that day.
If you do a search on you tube, there is a video of the safe deposit boxes from the twin towers lower levels that people are still to this day coming forward with keys to claim the contents belonging to their loved 1's lost.
Most everything, coins and all are just melted blobs.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 17:43 other posts 
No need to apologize for anything. As I said, members prefer to bury things that are or might be of importance with insults and barbs. Apparently, that's (insults and barbs) are where the excitement is.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 12,Sep,22 17:05 other posts 
That the museum in New York is being closed is really so very sad. Why are they doing that?
You are so right, we should never forget September 11th - 9-11 as you in the States refer to it. I can still remember vividly where I was as I first saw the events begin to unfold- live, and the horrific way that things developed. Surely no one who saw those events unfold will ever forget.
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Sep,22 06:52 other posts 
And I posted right under you
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Sep,22 11:46 other posts 
I know you did but again, some important matters do get buried because of the other posts that people prefer.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 20:46 other posts 
I think part of what covered up 9-11 was the "Kween of ingland"'s death as I read it spelled awhile go. Just wasn't much coverage about it,not much on tv or internet.
Forgetting about it does not make it go away or any less of a tragdy.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 19:05 other posts 
Phart

Yes- Vividly. I live in Manhattan. I run the tunnel to towers race every year as well.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 22:05 other posts 
It is strange I can remember the exact place I first saw on a tiny tv the first tower start to fall live ,not a replay. just such a shock that something like this would happen in the US. We were so naive as a nation to think the oceans would protect us from terror ,boy were we wrong.
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Sep,22 07:01 other posts 
Just wait till isis attacks us using the high teck military equipment joe Biden left in Afghanistan after any other war we were instructed to blow up any equipment left behind or dump it in the ocean nope not old joe let’s just leave it behind so our enemies can later use it against us smooth move joe
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Sep,22 11:11 other posts 
Yep.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Sep,22 11:11 other posts 
"Does anyone else here remember 9-11?
Sad how it is just fading away in people's minds."

Off course! I was in my car, driving home after my morning shift, when I first heard about it. They were still speculating whether it could have been an accident. Directly when I came home, I turned on the TV and they showed the second plane flying into the WTC. By then it was clearly a terrorist attack. We kept watching the whole day. It was feeling very unreal at first, but later all the horrifying details came through. At that point, the whole of the modern world unified, in support of the US.

What faded is not the horrifying image, but the support that everyone felt for the US. That's what happens if it's getting misused to push through a wish-list of wars with countries that had nothing to do with it.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Sep,22 14:08 other posts 
Terrorism is a cancer to society, they went to the tumor where it was coming from,the middle east.

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 03:32 other posts 
These "Smash and Grabs" happened in the Metro Detroit area and are crazy!

only registered users can see external links
By Dev01 [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 03:38 other posts 
Was thinking more of smashed crabs..
An old member still lurking
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 05:04 other posts 
OMG smashed crabs
What a ugly stinky fat old mess
By Dev01 [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 05:10 other posts 
DG always you knew what I was saying
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 06:20 other posts 
Absolutely I’m still laughing about that from years ago
By Dev01 [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 06:25 other posts 
It is still lurking but only you picked what I was saying
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 06:25 other posts 
Yes Bella that is a real problem and happening more and more
This will all be getting worse as the country rolls into the recession that is predicted. Your money and possessions will belong to the young thugs aiming their gun at you. All the more reason for honest hard-working citizens to go right now and get your concealed weapons permit.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 08:57 other posts 
I’ve had my concealed weapon license 35 years never had to use it and hope I never do but I will if I’m forced to
By phart [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 09:36 other posts 
You said a mouthful Dgraff, having a gun and a permit is like having a fire truck. You hope it rust into the ground but when you need it,you NEED it.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 15:00 other posts 
Yea, and just wait until your lawmakers see that new law in Illinois, the stores will just have to close as they won't be able to afford to stay open.
By #275407 15,Sep,22 20:16
They just passed a law here in Florida, starting Jan. 1st if you get caught smoking a cigarette on the beach or in any park, first offense..$100 fine. Second off... $200 fine and jail time. I'm not a smoker so I don't care, but it's still too steep. Next, you'll probably get jail time for sneasing in public
--------------------------------------- added after 71 seconds

Oh, I forgot the fucked up part... Your allowed to smoke filter less cigars on the beach, just not cigs.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 20:22 other posts 
Seriously? You can smoke cigars without filters but not cigarettes? Cheap cigars really stink!
By phart [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 20:26 other posts 
I light and puff on 1 of those cheap cherry flavored cigars about once a year. Or used to,haven't in a while.
Filters on cigs don't seem to rot ,they just lay there for years.
By #275407 15,Sep,22 20:29
The law was passed yesterday in miami. Just make sure you don't step in any dog shit while your at the beach, dogs are allowed.

By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 13:08 other posts 
They're going to turn this country into the Wild Wild West. This is the beginning of the survival of the fittest. They are taking the police out of the picture and it will be up to us to defend ourselves. only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 14:31 other posts 
sherryann , I get the impression you live in Illinois.....
By sherryann [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 17:55 other posts 
@ bella! Yes unfortunately
By phart [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 14:56 other posts 
I had read about this a few days ago and honestly, I thought it was something from the Babylon Bee or something. As fucked up as America already is, and this law gets passed?
Only good thing about it, if you shoot a trespasser, you can take a asprin and say it was drug induced homicide.

By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 08:14 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 14:59 other posts 
If "America" puts it's trust in democrats this fall, this country is fucked.

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 14:37 other posts 
Here's a question for ALL, do voters DESERVE to know a candidate's health information and/or in the event that they are already an elected official, are we entitled to know the status of their health?
By phart [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 14:44 other posts 
Yes I feel like we do.
Their health and well being affects their ability to be of proper service to us the citizens that voted them into office.
I am starting to believe there needs to be a minimum iq score or some other measurement of intelligence before 1 can serve public office.

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 14:32 other posts 
This is really quite COOL!

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 14,Sep,22 19:36 other posts 
The skag Megan Markle- she got her $5 inheritance from the Queen today!

By Dev01 [Ignore] 14,Sep,22 19:38 other posts 
She is a fuckin disgrace
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Sep,22 21:04 other posts 
Heirs of Queen Elizabeth II received their inheritance already?

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 21:22 other posts 
I have read an article or two about what the Royal servants do for the Royals. Apparently, it's good to have a boat load of servants because running your own bath water can be tricky. Heck, look at the short video in this link, when you are a King, you need a servant to make certain all the little tchotchkes (pronounced like chachkies) aren't in "your personal space".

By phart [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 22:01 other posts 
yea, a 73 year old man finally gets a cushy job!
I wonder how much all that cost for the people of the UK?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 14,Sep,22 15:55 other posts 
It doesn't really cost the UK anything anymore,the funding of the royals comes from something called the crown estate!!!!the income generated from that is split 75% for the UK treasury,and 25% goes to the crown(royalty)
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Sep,22 16:10 other posts 
I want to have an understanding of what you're referring to so later today, I'm going to Google "crown estate". Thank you.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 14,Sep,22 16:27 other posts 
The Crown Estate is basically a collection of lands and holdings in the United Kingdom belonging to the British monarch as a corporation...
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Sep,22 16:41 other posts 
And 75% of the interest generated goes directly back to your treasury and 25% is kept by the crown?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 14,Sep,22 17:10 other posts 
I think it's straight revenue generation!!! So whatever comes through the till as it were gets divided by the relevant percentage!!
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

There is something called the sovereign grant,also,but that is like getting back your own money in a tax refund!!!

The sovereign grant covers certain events that are ceremonial etc!!! !!
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Sep,22 17:31 other posts 
Oh, okay, thank you for the explanation(s)!
By phart [Ignore] 13,Sep,22 21:55 other posts 

Oh my, a pen leaked upon his finger.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Sep,22 22:09 other posts 
The pen leaking on his fingers was probably what he thought was simply just the "icing on the cake". The entire world has had their eyes fixed on them their entire life and now their every move is subject to scrutiny.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 14,Sep,22 17:33 other posts 
If you were signing an important document and suddenly the pen was leaking ink everywhere, wouldn't you feel a little annoyed at least, in case the document was soiled?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 14,Sep,22 17:37 other posts 
tbh when I watched the ceremony this link refers to I did think how cramped it all was on the desk, surely there must have been a larger one available. I am sure we have all had to adjust the position of a document when it comes time to sign it. On that particular desk there was little space to adjust anything.
This is a storm in a teacup.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Sep,22 19:14 other posts 
Yes, the desktop was small and space was cramped however the King's hand motions made his annoyance very apparent. I don't know, is it beneath him to move things for himself? I mean what was upon the desk was not a heavy piece of equipment.... Gee, it makes me wonder what he does if his royal bollocks need adjusting, is he able to handle the matter himself or does he have an assistant for that?
By phart [Ignore] 14,Sep,22 20:17 other posts 
Yea, that is point I think is being made, the man is a spoiled brat that is already abusing his position.
I wonder if he wipes his own ass or if there is a helper for that?
A pen leaking is something that can happen to any of us.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #202   #203   #204   #205   #206   #207   #208   #209   #210   #211   ...#769

Show It Off