Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #209

Pages:  #1... #204   #205   #206   #207   #208   #209   #210   #211   #212   #213   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 17:26 other posts 
Never thought I would be reading this!
only registered users can see external links

By phart [Ignore] 07,Sep,22 15:23 other posts 
Hey Liberals,there should be some CHEAP houses in Portland now.
PLEASE,watch BOTH videos on this link,
By #666999 07,Sep,22 16:50
Here's a challenge for you: find an article, from a reputable source, that has a "good news" story about a Democrat-run city or State and tell us all how they've got that specific story wrong.

We can all find articles, from partisan sources, that help reinforce our prejudices. Try CHALLENGING your prejudices, instead.

If you have an analogous challenge for myself, I'll be happy to consider it.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Sep,22 22:23 other posts 
Damn dude, I am not a genie in a bottle that you can make 1 wish!, a bridge to Hawaii or how to understand women?
It would need to be at least a 8 lane bridge.

A positive article about a democrat run city. Are we hunting for unicorns or the tooth fairy here?
By #666999 08,Sep,22 07:00
Yep, you're still a fucking idiot.

Challenge failed - why am I not surprised?
By phart [Ignore] 09,Sep,22 15:06 other posts 
The reason why you assigned me that task is because YOU can't find anything.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Sep,22 18:29 other posts 
That almost sounds like a personal challenge. 😳
By #666999 11,Sep,22 08:32
Lazy, fucking idiot.

Took me 2 minutes to find opinions on BOTH sides.

Are you this stupid on purpose?
By phart [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 12:22 other posts 
"opinions"
where the rubber hits the road, such as cities in california, the cities are failing miserably.
just key in homeless in california and you can find videos of streets and vacant lots filled with garbage and tents and needles.
By #666999 11,Sep,22 12:37
Now you want me to do YOUR research? Fuck right off.

If you can provide a source for that claim, AND show a causal link, feel free to get back to me. Fucking idiot.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 12:42 other posts 
With all due respect, some of those opinions are 4+ years old. Just sayin'.
By #666999 11,Sep,22 12:49

1 day old. I'm pretty sure that phart has the same access to the Internet as I have.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 13:11 other posts 

SHIT right beside a trailer selling food.
Need I find more for you or is this enough for you to understand??

OH and this is in Pelosi's district,you know,that ugly ass bitch democrat in washington that rides a broom?
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 13:19 other posts 
Apparently you need to subscribe to IndyStar in order to view and read the link you provided. And now you're gone.
Ever googled 'how to understand women'?
You will find fantastic stuff like this:

Actually it's not so hard, women are not that different.
If we took out testosterone from men and estrogen from women,
I think we would basically be the same, except for the fun-parts.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Sep,22 19:41 other posts 
YOU mean Wiki has figured out women? Something men have tried to do since a short time after Adam and Eve?
I will give it a read later.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 10,Sep,22 11:35 other posts 
Well, I think it was written by women, trying to figure out themselves.
Enjoy
By phart [Ignore] 10,Sep,22 17:04 other posts 
Well if women understood each other,the divorce rate for lesbians would be much less than 14 % .

The lesbian divorce rate is much higher than the divorce rate between men: in the same period on average 100 women and 45 men divorced per year (i.e., Lesbian divorce rate = 14%, Gay Male divorce rate = 7%)

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 12:38 other posts 
This is the 21st anniversary of the terrorist's attack on the United States.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 12:59 other posts 
I remember 9/11

By phart [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 12:36 other posts 
Remember
A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of twelve people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.
Wow,I never thought about that 3rd 1 until now.So true for sure.

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Sep,22 16:44 other posts 
This was posted in my community on Nextdoor. My guess is that other communities have this type of platform, same principle, different name. "Neighbors" might post that they have something to sell or perhaps they are looking for a specific service anticipating the neighbors within our community will make recommendations.

Here's something posted by a young father;

"Picked the boys up from the elementary school yesterday. Yes, the elementary school.
One of the boys was pulled into the office because he felt uncomfortable with a girl in the bathroom.
She thinks she’s a boy. He is an actual boy, with a penis.
His rights are being stepped on. Why should he feel uncomfortable going to the male bathroom? He is a child. He is interested in fishing, not girls.
Is this the world you want to leave for these innocent children? Are we to let the immoral minority supersede the moral majority?
Let the girl who thinks she’s a boy use the teachers lounge then. Some might say “can’t let a girl in the bathroom with a grown man”., but why subject the innocent biological males to a girl who has probably been groomed or molested at home? Her hormones aren’t even kicked in yet! Kids are not sexual beings at that age unless there is a ped0***** in the mix.
I will be voting out the school board come election time."

It's rather scary that this is happening to our young children at the elementary school level, ages 5 through 10. This is not a BIG CITY school district, this is a school system in B-F Nowhere, Michigan.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Sep,22 17:01 other posts 
sad,that kid is not old enough to know what it is.The girl that thinks she is a boy is probably being trained at home to put on the act to get attention.
18 is a number that used for alot of reasons. And there must be a reason for it. Might it be the human mind is mature enough at that age to make sound decisions?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 10,Sep,22 17:18 other posts 
I totally agree with and support that woman's views. No Elementary school child can make any reasoned, rational decision about their gender.

It is ludicrous that if I decide tonight that I am really a woman, that I can then just walk into all women areas tomorrow morning and if challenged then have one of these crazy gender identity groups support my rights to access those areas.

These activists are nothing less that thought police who sadly are being allowed to victimise ordinary people who do not go along with their crazy notions. J K Rowling being one of the best known victims of this Thought Police.

Governments, organisations and the courts need to develop a backbone and stand up against these unrepresentative pressure groups.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Sep,22 17:50 other posts 
By Dev01 [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 03:04 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 10,Sep,22 20:27 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 10,Sep,22 17:00 other posts 
I will never understand what drives a woman to keep seeing a man that is abusive. IT never ends well.

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Sep,22 09:43 other posts 
Dev01 recently turned me onto this comedian, Issac Butterfield, with a forum post. Issac Butterfield is funny, but foul, and easy on the eyes. This is something that I listened to this morning, he's going over a list compiled by who knows who, 10 reasons NOT to visit Australia.

His narrative is funny as all get out but you must watch it 'til the end to hear his 10 impromptu reasons why you should visit Australia. If anyone is able to understand what he said reason #2 is, please tell me. I'm sure it was just as funny, and valid, as his other 9 reasons.

By kebmo [Ignore] 09,Sep,22 23:40 other posts 
Bella!, I read this and was very happy to find that there were indeed adults in the room. Just ask the people what they want and do it! You work for them!!
I wish all politicians knew that… Canadian politicians included. 😀

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Sep,22 09:30 other posts 

By kebmo [Ignore] 10,Sep,22 01:00 other posts 
Being rude is easy. It does not take any effort and
It is a sign of weakness and insecurity.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Sep,22 09:30 other posts 
I agree, being rude in many cases is effortless and comes easier than being tactful. Heck, look at the posts in the Forum. I'm not sure that I understand your assertion of rudeness being an indication of weakness and insecurity. Will you please expound?

By phart [Ignore] 06,Sep,22 20:57 other posts 
Does anyone else loose the ability to scroll down the page with the roller on your mouse? Most of the time I can scroll up and down the pages just fine, but at the moment, I can't scroll at all ,I have to go to the slide bar and move it up and down. Just curious if perhaps this is the site or my machine acting up.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 06,Sep,22 21:00 other posts 
Using a Mouse? Maybe batteries. If using a pad on laptop maybe update drivers. Site would not cause that
By phart [Ignore] 06,Sep,22 21:40 other posts 
thanks,I came back to check this post and it is scrolling like a champ and I did Nothing at all but just come back a few minutes later.Very odd! thanks for the help though.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 06,Sep,22 21:45 other posts 
By #275407 06,Sep,22 23:48
Phart, it's been a while since I used a mouse, but if you use an old mouse with the rubber roller in it, take the screw out, pop it open and clean the dirt and dust out from the roller, if not, like dev mentioned,, check the battery or get a new mouse.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Sep,22 15:08 other posts 
I actually upgraded to a cordless rat that must use a lazer or something as I just move it around and it works the arrow on the screen. takes a aaa battery.

By Dev01 [Ignore] 08,Sep,22 20:19 other posts 
Taking my wifey to a restaurant.. Well more of a diner called Karen's. New to Australia and apparently we pay to be abused It's gonna be an experience as I don't take well to abuse.

Here is a link from a famous Aussie comedian on the ups and downs of it.

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Sep,22 20:24 other posts 
Enjoy your evening out!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 08,Sep,22 20:32 other posts 
Just something weird to knock off the bucket list. Bella feel free to delete video as I sense the content might upset the cotton wool society
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Sep,22 22:05 other posts 
My guess is that Karen's or Karen's Diner is known for their insulting wait staff and not for their cheeseburgers and onion rings. I mean if you thought about going to a performance of Andrew Dice Clay, Wanda Sykes, Dave Chappelle, my guess is you will know that their "humor" is raw and often vulgar. The only difference between the three comedians that I mentioned, unless you are seated in the front row and are called out by them, most likely you will not be "personally attacked". Maybe the restaurant should have an age restriction of 18 years old or whatever the age of majority is Australia so that fathers are not called or accused of being a p€dophile in the presence of their children.

Is Karen's Diner someplace that I might go to? Probably not but if they have good cheeseburgers or onion rings, who knows!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 08,Sep,22 22:18 other posts 
Going tonight so will let you know.
The comedian in question is a friend from when we lived in Newcastle. Still trying to find a American style cheeseburger here. Either way it's gonna be a funny experience. Should you go.... As long as you understand you will be abused sure lol--------------------------------------- added after 43 minutesUpdate.... Just got home from work and a rib punch was administed because I called Vettie "wifey" Anyways won't let that happen again
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Sep,22 23:24 other posts 
Oh, NO! An "American style cheeseburger", what? Is it possible that cheeseburgers vary all over the world? A GOOD cheeseburger is merely ground beef, cooked to order, with your choice of cheese on top! What else could a cheeseburger possibly be?
By phart [Ignore] 09,Sep,22 09:37 other posts 
Best tasting cheese burger I have had in the past while was last saturday morning at the Huddle House. Kinda like waffle house or ihop. Ate at ihop and their burger is good,but their salad is good to.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Sep,22 10:15 other posts 
I haven't had a burger in months however some of the best burgers are not coming from "fast food" establishments, my vote is that the best grilled burgers come from bars/pubs. In my opinion, burgers are so underestimated. It's an art to having the right blend of lean to fat ratio, the patty properly formed, seasoned and cooked to order sitting on top of a grilled bun, topped by grilled onions and garnished with the proper type pickle. Forget about ketchup and mustard, why mess up the wonderful taste!? It's 10:10 in Michigan my taste buds are getting excited!
By phart [Ignore] 09,Sep,22 14:40 other posts 
The best burger I have ate in ages was actually when I went camping a month or 2 ago and a friend cooked burgers on the grill. His wife had used a cup of dry oat meal per pound of raw burger. and some salt and pepper and some other seasoning. WOW, melt in your MOUTH good!

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Sep,22 19:51 other posts 
Dodge is paying homage to the Golden Era of muscle cars by introducing the 2023 Challenger and Charger R/T Sc@t Pack Swinger edition models.

By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Sep,22 10:40 other posts 
Yeah but make no mistake about it it’s not the heavy hitting American mussel we remember it still this computerized garbage our government has forced upon us you need deep pockets to own and maintain nowadays
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Sep,22 11:03 other posts 
Oh, I'm aware that muscle cars are a thing of the past. I can't be sure but it seems to me that our car makers have outfitted the new "muscle" cars with some type of something that is audible, that gives the owner the sense that there's more horsepower under the hood than what's actually there.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Sep,22 11:18 other posts 
I know you probably do repair newer cars but I'm curious whether the majority of newer cars go back to the dealership because they have become so complicated?
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Sep,22 11:50 other posts 
No most people can’t afford to go to the dealership but I have hundreds of thousands dollars tied up in diagnosing equipment and younger guys trained to use them
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Sep,22 13:59 other posts 
The fact that you have the diagnostic tools any people trained, GOOD FOR YOU! I'm curious if many shops can boast they do. Cars aren't like they were 50 years ago, example my 2016 Cadillac. Remember when I complained about it in December, 2016? Yep, a 5 month old car had a transmission problem that took 2.5 months for GM, Cadillac and dealership to troubleshoot and fix.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #204   #205   #206   #207   #208   #209   #210   #211   #212   #213   ...#769

Show It Off