Using Social Sites!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #203

Pages:  #1... #198   #199   #200   #201   #202   #203   #204   #205   #206   #207   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Sep,22 23:28 other posts 
Sep 27, 02:12 system: You were blacklisted by 1cock

A site piss boy and cry lass

Whinging off like a slag about Mr. Blue because the cunt can't follow the rules.

Putting a site bounty on the cunt for sure 1cock

By phart [Ignore] 28,Sep,22 18:50 other posts 
99 bucks to adjust wheel alignment by .006!
only registered users can see external links
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Sep,22 21:48 other posts 
Yep it’s getting expensive state and emissions inspection is around 100 dollars in Pennsylvania
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Sep,22 22:24 other posts 
I watched the video and liked the guy's spin on "free". Nothing is ever free and he feels that the term "free" is like giving whoever permission to reach in your wallet and grab money and in this case, it was a free wheel alignment evaluation.

By phart [Ignore] 28,Sep,22 11:55 other posts 
I can't see the complaint here or why these people think you shouldn't put a address or years of education and such on a job resume.

There is a big difference in someone's education if they graduated from Harvard in 1980 than if they graduated in 2008.
There is a big difference in someone that owns or is buying a home than someone who is renting .Renters don't stay in 1 town very long, indicating to a potential employer that they may have to refill the job in 2 to 5 years. Costing more in training and loss of productivity.
People are forgetting that getting paid for a job is because you work for the other person or company and they are in business to make a profit, not cater to YOU.

By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 27,Sep,22 22:27 other posts 
To any of our neighbors 90 minutes to the West between Ft Myers and Sarasota. You still have time to get the fuck out. This one is no joke. Be smart and safe
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Sep,22 07:10 other posts 
Ian Strengthens Into Cat 4 Before Catastrophic Florida Landfall!
By phart [Ignore] 28,Sep,22 09:45 other posts 
I just saw it was border line Cat 5,hell of a storm.

By kebmo [Ignore] 28,Sep,22 02:25 other posts 
Of China’s most populous cities, in the top 10 the largest is 23.4 million people and the smallest is 7.9 million people.

By phart [Ignore] 27,Sep,22 22:28 other posts 
Gee wiz, can't even enjoy a cup of coffee in peace on her own porch. Law does nothing.

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Sep,22 21:43 other posts 
Ozzy Man's take on people vs distraction.

By PITBULL [Ignore] 27,Sep,22 12:51 other posts 
If you are in Key West, Florida the best Chinese restaurant is China Garden. Delicious Chinese food. This is my first stop for food while in Key West. It's located at 531 Fleming Street, walking distance from Duval Street. (Downtown)
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Sep,22 13:31 other posts 
What items do you recommend?
By PITBULL [Ignore] 27,Sep,22 13:32 other posts 
rice with schrimps
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Sep,22 14:37 other posts 
Freddy are you referring to shrimp fried rice??
By PITBULL [Ignore] 27,Sep,22 20:59 other posts 
yes

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 10:36 other posts 
I have been fortunate to find a seafood restaurant only 12 miles away that has scallops on their menu. Scallops are so yummy! I can't imagine someone THINKING that they're being served scallops when those buggers are battered and deep fried!

By phart [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 14:41 other posts 
Wow,I wonder how common it is in the fish camps as we call them in rural areas? I love scallops but they are pricey so I don't get them often but when I travel and eat out the folks I am friend's with know all the good "fishing" spots and we go eat and I get my bait of scallops.
By biggg [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 16:02 other posts 
Suspect that if you haven´t eaten the real thing before, probably wouldn´t know the difference by taste. A bit like "Surimi" prawns here at the fish market, they´re even formed like prawns and with coloured stripes down the sides so a nooby would think they´re the real deal unless you read the small print. Still tasty though even if the texture is like rubber
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 18:58 other posts 
In my opinion, scallops are lightly fried in butter or some type of oil and would never be battered! About shrimp/prawns, in some restaurants, they will make you THINK you're getting something large. When you pull off all that thick and yucky batter coating, aren't you surprised just how small your shrimp/prawn is!?
By phart [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 23:25 other posts 
I love going to red lobster during the all you can eat shrimp thing,I do my dead level best to eat my weight in shrimp scampi.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 00:50 other posts 
Shrimp scampi with all that butter?
By phart [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 12:08 other posts 
YES with all that butter!
and what ever else in there,garlic and other stuff.
Lightly fried in oil is great. Or, in the classic way, in the shell with breadcrumbs/herbs on top and cooked in the oven.

Then for a change/treat try them on a skewer doused in pernot and (lightly) cooked on the barbecue.

Really tasty, whatever you do with them!
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 10:19 other posts 
Cooked in the shell? What shell? Seriously, I have NO IDEA what scallops look like prior to arriving to the butcher shop and being displayed on crushed ice.
--------------------------------------- added after 20 hours

Ha! I Google'd scallops and there's some interesting "reading". This was one of the questions;

How often can you eat scallops?

The response, two to three times a week. Fish and shellfish in this category, such as salmon, catfish, tilapia, lobster and scallops, are safe to eat two to three times a week, or 8 to 12 ounces per week, according to the FDA.Nov 29, 2018. Uh, the restaurant that I dined at offered scallops in portion sizes of 5 ounce, 8 ounce and 16 ounce. The meal came with hot bread, salad or cole slaw and choice of potato so I selected the 8 ounce portion. Dang, they were so good I should have forgone all the other "stuff" and just ate the yummy scallops!
By JustANormalGuy [Ignore] 25,Sep,22 06:06 other posts 
Google is your friend! .... and then you will know what you enjoy eating so much.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Sep,22 06:56 other posts 
Haha and thank you! Just an observation, for some site members, Google is their best friend and ONLY FRIEND! Believe that!
By phart [Ignore] 25,Sep,22 09:42 other posts 
Yea but when you really need a friend, DOGPILE

By PoloFields [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 01:28 other posts 
Or any fish, really. No matter how nice the place was, the ex would always order fish and chips. Expand one horizons!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 03:40 other posts 
Paul Hogan's Aussie motto was 'throw a shrimp on the bbq,' But prawns and shrimps are different. No wonder no one comes here. Prawns for Oz shrimps for bubba Gump and Lt Dang
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 07:17 other posts 
I "ASSUMED" that shrimp and prawn were the same thing and depending where you live, would have a bearing on the term you used. Boy, oh boy, was I WRONG!

By Dev01 [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 07:36 other posts 
That maybe true. Here shrimp is like Krill... Prawns are bigger and many varieties.... I don't eat seafood so probably wrong.

Paul Hogan was selling a thing to promote OZ. It's a shame our poster boy at the time. only registered users can see external links

Prawns here no shrimp soup, no shrimp salad, no bbq shrimp, no shrimp on shrimp.

Don't come the raw prawn with me

Lix knows where the big prawn is
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 10:10 other posts 
Dang! Was that a prawn that Paul was holding? If it was, prawns seem to be the size of croissants!
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 10:12 other posts 
Sometimes ya just gotta have the heavily battered, deep fried traditional fish and chips. When I eat fish like that I enjoy it with malt vinegar and tartar sauce, too!
By phart [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 12:08 other posts 
I go fishing at Caption D's.
By kebmo [Ignore] 25,Sep,22 02:23 other posts 
Battered and deep fried scallops? That’s disgusting and only for heathens, nothing more than a scallop McNugget! Once you batter and deep fry something the chances of discerning specific flavours become minimal. Deep fryers add their own combinations of flavours to anything that is cooked in them because of the sheer number of different items that are actually deep-fried in any specific fryer. Scallops should only be eaten fried in butter (in a hot cast iron pan with butter) or wrapped with bacon and baked.
Pollock is often a substitute for lobster in lobster salads or soups. It’s a pretty good substitute for those purposes, but calling it lobster is a dishonest thing.

-My two cents
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Sep,22 05:44 other posts 
You must have watched the short video because you're spot on, that "scallop" looked like McDonald's McNugget on steroids!
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Sep,22 05:49 other posts 
And at the end when the reporter approached the restaurant owner with their findings, he casually admitted that the restaurant uses other substitutions. Very, very sad way to conduct a business.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 27,Sep,22 11:26 other posts 
You should go to Scotland,they batter everything!!!
Think of something,And I bet some crazy Scot has deep fried it!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Sep,22 12:22 other posts 
Really? Well I do know there's the Scotch Egg, is that typical of Scottish cooking?

Yesterday, I enjoyed Happy Hour with a group of gal pals and we were discussing the possibility of a trip in 2023 to the UK to tour Great Britain, Ireland and Scotland! We all agreed that if our travels took us that way, we would probably need an interpreter for Scotland. Although the Scottish people speak English, their "accent" can make conversation difficult to understand.
--------------------------------------- added after 19 minutes

I Google'd the origin of the Scotch egg and it says Whitby, Yorkshire, ENGLAND! Whodah thunk!?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Sep,22 09:06 other posts 
Bella!

Fake/Imitation Scallops are everywhere -- especially with high prices and restraints wanting to trim costs thanks to Brandon's great economic schemes...

They should all differ in size and have distinct grain patterns. Fake scallops will all look identical, usually as perfect cylinders, and be more solid and dense because they are cut out of a mold. Imitation scallops can be found in stores and should be properly labeled as such.

But agree, I love scallops as well!
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Sep,22 23:45 other posts 
You live in an area where there are an abundance of high-end restaurants and my guess is there is no product deception going on!
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Sep,22 07:21 other posts 
How funny this topic should come up
I’m on a sea food diet I see food and I eat it
--------------------------------------- added after 101 seconds

But yeah all jokes aside I to love sea scallops in fact I love all seafood and shell fish
By mr_blue [Ignore] 27,Sep,22 11:23 other posts 
You crazy fuckers will fake anything
Get them in the shells from a fishmonger if you are buying them!!! If you can..In restaurants ask for the roe,if they don't have it,you know they are serving fake scallops!

By kebmo [Ignore] 26,Sep,22 21:16 other posts 
Brett Favre What a scumbag!

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Sep,22 23:50 other posts 
This makes you shake your head and wonder how something like this could ever happen!
By kebmo [Ignore] 26,Sep,22 23:54 other posts 
In Mississippi of all places! This super rich athlete has to rip off the poorest people from the poorest state. Disgusting.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Sep,22 11:54 other posts 
But, but ,but, don't you realize the sports figure is a role model for those poor people? Poor and middle class people pay alot of money for tickets and tv channels to watch those super rich athlete-s play ball.
Kids look up to sports figures and want to be like them instead of looking up to the ceo of a big company.

By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Sep,22 06:36 other posts 
Some young lady I know is getting ready to have a birthday this Thursday
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Sep,22 23:47 other posts 
Cool! Wish her a happy birthday from me, too!
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Sep,22 05:37 other posts 
Oh I will

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #198   #199   #200   #201   #202   #203   #204   #205   #206   #207   ...#769

Show It Off