Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #214

Pages:  #1... #209   #210   #211   #212   #213   #214   #215   #216   #217   #218   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Aug,22 13:47 other posts 
Mikhail Gorbachev died yesterday, August 30, 2022 at the age of 91 years old. "Gorbachev was a Russian and Soviet politician who served as the last leader of the Soviet Union."

By phart [Ignore] 27,Aug,22 19:44 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
Why doesn't this bother the liberals? Why is it taboo to want to do something about the crap crossing our southern border?
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Aug,22 22:51 other posts 
My apologies, did I miss something in this article? Although the stop was made by Border Patrol, I didn't see where the article said the Chevy Equinox carrying the fentanyl crossed the border. Border Patrol in my area of Michigan is highly visible and these agents/officers or however they are addressed, have the same authority as police AND THEN SOME!
Here is a report from the DEA about the fentanyl problem. I see no mention of a taboo against doing something about this problem.

It mostly enters your country through the harbors.
"Currently, China remains the primary source of fentanyl and fentanyl-related substances trafficked through international mail and express consignment operations environment, as well as the main source for all fentanyl-related substances trafficked into the United States."
By phart [Ignore] 29,Aug,22 10:45 other posts 
Well, it is mighty strange that no one wants to control the border to help prevent it,so taboo is the closest thing I could come up with for a word.
What I read last week is the mexicans and chinese are working together to get the "candy" fentanyl over here. I can't find that page at the moment but here is the candy stuff that is getting to be a dangerous issue now.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 29,Aug,22 16:34 other posts 
I don't know if you're just trying to be funny or if you actually belief that nonsense,
but Biden did not disband all border security or something. Border security are patrolling the border just as they have done under Trump. Biden is even increasing Trump-era spending for Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and Customs
and Border Protection (CBP). He's even closing some gaps in the wall that Trump left open.

08/26/2022 - Border Patrol Agents Seize $4.3 Million in Fentanyl Along I-8.
THAT MEANS THEY DID THEIR JOBS AND BIDEN IS PROTECTING THE BORDER.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Aug,22 21:27 other posts 
Well of course ,a blind hog will root around and find some acorns once in a while.
BUT they are not getting it all or it would not be a nationwide issue now.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,Aug,22 08:32 other posts 
Biden is not patrolling the border himself.
The only thing he did is stop building more wall. He didn't demolish it and he will even raise the budget for border security. That means your 'blind hog' analogy is stupid.

Drugs are a problem, because a lot of Americans are in pain and misery and your healthcare sucks.
Even if you managed to protect the borders with 100% effectiveness, your own criminals can make drugs too. That 'candy' fentanyl is probably 'Made in the USA'.
And even if you managed to ban all drugs, than people who are in pain and misery and don't have healthcare, would just all turn to alcohol. That's even more lethal.
It's impossible to ban all drugs and if you are 90% effective, prices of drugs would just be higher and drug addicts would just create even more trouble for the money.

After decades of the drug war, it's clear your ideas don't work.
Learn from decades of mistakes and follow countries that actually solve problems.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Aug,22 09:54 other posts 
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 31,Aug,22 09:21 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 31,Aug,22 09:27 other posts 
By kebmo [Ignore] 30,Aug,22 10:10 other posts 
Phart, with control of the Senate, The House and the White House why didn’t the border wall get finished in four years? Why didn’t Steve Bannon finish it with the fund he started?
Did Trump collect the money from Mexico to pay for it?
I await your whataboutisms.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Aug,22 10:24 other posts 
it was close to being finished.
By kebmo [Ignore] 30,Aug,22 10:38 other posts 
Wrong.

By phart [Ignore] 30,Aug,22 16:51 other posts 

Ananas, read that last sentence.
Oh ,let me just paste it for you.
Moody, recently appearing on Newsmax's "National Report," said the nation's border is "practically open" and the drug cartels know it, which has led to the increase of fentanyl that is killing thousands of Americans.

also,here it clearly shows the white house is LIEING about the border.

And we are supposed to trust that bunch of lying ass democrats when they can't even SEE something and speak the truth???
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 31,Aug,22 09:25 other posts 
Should Moody, appearing on Newsmax say anything to me?
And you are talking about liars and then post Newsmax as a source?

I see people walking along a border. I see people standing in line.
Do you know how many people are crossing borders LEGALLY every day?
Many Mexicans work in the US. This happened during Trump's term too.
Farmers near the border use Mexican workers. They are crossing the borders.
People are WALKING over the border because that's quicker. Border security doesn't have to search their car then, if they even have one. There are buses picking them up to bring them to their jobs and bring them back later that day.

Daily around 40,000 Germans are crossing the Dutch border to work and 17,000 Dutch people are crossing the border to work in Germany. Many Dutch people live in Belgium and work in The Netherlands. The border is crossed daily by those people. Are those all illegals?

Off course there are also immigrants applying for legal immigration to the US. You are calling everyone ILLEGALS, but that's only people that illegally stay in the US, without asking for asylum or green cards. I agree that more people are showing up at the borders asking to be allowed in. If they are ALLOWED IN LEGALLY, they are not ILLEGALS. You might not agree with LEGAL immigration and LEGAL migrant workers and we could actually agree that it would create problems, but it's up to you to show a relation with drugs crossing the borders, because 'the drug cartels know it' is not an argument.
Trump wall: How much has he actually built?

By phart [Ignore] 31,Aug,22 09:13 other posts 
no credit due to biden for oil coming down.so don't fall for any crap the democrats may spew about it.

By phart [Ignore] 30,Aug,22 17:30 other posts 
Putin's recent actions have ruined all his hard work.

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Aug,22 08:10 other posts 
Thank you, admin , for having the foresight when you developed the "member mention" option, that "blacklist" trumps all. Some crazy ol' wack-jobs just don't get it.

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Aug,22 15:27 other posts 
I am a lightweight when it comes to drinking....... one glass of wine and someone could easily take advantage of me.
By #275407 29,Aug,22 15:37
Wine doesn't work, I've tried drinking wine many times and I'm still waiting to get taken advantaged at
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Aug,22 15:39 other posts 
I doubt you would have any trouble getting taken advantage of!
By #275407 29,Aug,22 15:49
Hard times during Covid and monkey pox, I find myself restrained from engaging with others for sex, mainly monke pox. It's been three years since I've had any sex, my choice.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 29,Aug,22 21:17 other posts 
oh Cody...if I can touch your cock with my hand...you will make my day
By #671911 29,Aug,22 17:28
🤣🤣I've been through all the drinks and haven't manged to get taken advantage of yet .
As long as it doesn't affect your memory, because it would be such a shame if you forgot all those orgasms, that I worked my ass off for.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Aug,22 16:59 other posts 
Thank you for the memory!

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Aug,22 17:28 other posts 
You know you have too much money.....

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Aug,22 15:38 other posts 
August 29 is starsky 's birthday, please wish him a happy, happy birthday! Thank you!

By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 29,Aug,22 11:21 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Aug,22 01:48 other posts 
Ozzy Man's spin on this is wild, but I would really love to know what-in-the-heck the driver was thinking of AS WELL AS how much time he had to serve in a Siberian Gulag?

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Aug,22 20:43 other posts 
I wonder if this Brinks employee was able to keep his/her job after this debacle!?

By kebmo [Ignore] 28,Aug,22 12:33 other posts 
I call inside job.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Aug,22 22:42 other posts 
It is highly suspect that someone could fall soundly asleep within a 27 minute period and have the contents of their armored truck stolen!

But I also don't understand why/when the berth that the truck is equipped with can be used. Also, aren't the Brinks drivers/guards entitled to a lunch?

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Aug,22 11:15 other posts 
Sylvester Stallone and Jennifer Flavin have three really striking daughters!

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Aug,22 08:52 other posts 
You know you drank too much when this happens.....

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Aug,22 14:33 other posts 
Do you suppose this guy is in a naked limbo contest or is he at a Clothing Optional Polish wedding and is doing the "chicken dance"?

/ae07b593560apic.html
By biggg [Ignore] 25,Aug,22 16:48 other posts 
think it´s some kind of yoga
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Aug,22 17:37 other posts 
Are yoga studios that different in Germany? What yoga position do you think that might be?
By biggg [Ignore] 26,Aug,22 13:06 other posts 
Emm dunno, i´ve never done Yoga But it would be the LAMBDA position, or "Look At My Big Dick, Awesome"
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Aug,22 13:19 other posts 
Oh, biggg, your response is the wild!
By kebmo [Ignore] 27,Aug,22 00:51 other posts 
Maybe it’s the “Upward Dog”.

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Aug,22 06:38 other posts 
President Biden had no advance notice of FBI search of former President Trump's Mar-a-Lago home.

By phart [Ignore] 25,Aug,22 12:33 other posts 
I have some beautiful beach front property in Utah if you are interested! lol
It takes a complete buffoon to believe that a former president's private home is going to be invaded by the fbi and the current -resident had no idea. he may not REMEMBER being told ,But I feel sure he was told.
By #275407 25,Aug,22 15:00
Biden may have not had an advance notice, but I'm sure he knew. It's a play on words to make it sound like he knew nothing about it. And I also think Biden isn't behind this, his attorneys general is the ring leader. If there is nothing illegal hear, then someone is to blame, but if trump is wrong, then he should pay the consequences. I'm waiting for all the results to come in to make my decision on this and not passing any judgment either way when we all really don't know what's going on even when we think we do.
By JustWill [Ignore] 25,Aug,22 15:43 other posts 
The irony of the situation is that the laws he is being accused of breaking are ones that HE signed into law at the beginning of his "presidency".
I guess that Orange Jeebus thinks he's even above the laws that he made...

Also, what Biden did or didn't know about the legal warrant served on Trump's compound is not even relevant. Trump stole top secret documents and refused to return them as required by law. End of story.
LOCK HIM UP!!!!
By PITBULL [Ignore] 25,Aug,22 20:46 other posts 
The president of the United States has knowledge of all FBI activities. He gets daily briefing about domestic and foreign affairs.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Aug,22 20:48 other posts 
I trust Trump to hold documents in a safer manner than our current administration.
Rather biden knew or not may not be directly relevant to any legal case, but regardless, he should be HONEST about it. His creditability is below 0 with alot of America already.
By #275407 26,Aug,22 03:38
Your kidding, right
By JustWill [Ignore] 26,Aug,22 07:23 other posts 
Biden's "creditability" is below 0 with the handful of Americans who still trust Trump.
Conversely, Trump's credibility was so far below 0 that the majority of Americans voted his lying, orange, criminal ass out of office in the last election.

If you trust Trump about anything, you obviously wouldn't recognize 'honest' if it tossed a brick at your head...
By phart [Ignore] 26,Aug,22 14:25 other posts 
If you trust biden, all I would have to do is duck and the brick would hit you.
I wouldn't trust biden's administration in a out house with a muzzle on.
By JustWill [Ignore] 26,Aug,22 14:32 other posts 
Right, because we're going to believe that someone who trusts Trump is bright enough to duck...

Why do you wear a muzzle in the outhouse?
By #275407 26,Aug,22 16:33
Like I said b4, I'm not a Biden lover, but I think trump is and was the most corrupt person and president I've ever known, and I can't think of, not one person I would vote for for president except skittles, he'll clean up this country, to bad he wasn't born here, ide vote for him
By phart [Ignore] 26,Aug,22 19:31 other posts 
anyone dim enough to support biden needs to get wacked by a brick.
the muzzle thing is a old saying I have heard since I was kid,
if you don't trust someone,you say you wouldn't trust them in a outhouse with a muzzle on.Probably meaning they would eat all the shit.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #209   #210   #211   #212   #213   #214   #215   #216   #217   #218   ...#769

Show It Off