Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By Mongo [Ignore] 05,Oct,24 05:51 other posts 
AngelofDeath I could share with you PM what you have shared with me but because your a weak cunt & blacklisted me after your request of leaving you alone, which I did, or should I just start pumping the the shit out publicly, its your choice, delete, disappear or I will destroy you 🤷‍♂️
By #610414 [Ignore] 05,Oct,24 12:30 other posts 
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT….🤣🤣😈
Weeeee seeee everythingggg. Chaaaarles is a predatooooooor. In the fires of hell you shalll burn and parish in a weakkkkkk saaaaaaagy body!!!!
By #610414 [Ignore] 06,Oct,24 12:53 other posts 
Why? What does WOODY58 have to do with me? You are the bitch or bastard that wants to hound me. The damage is done. Go find a big dildo and have fun and leave the rest of us alone

By Mongo [Ignore] 05,Oct,24 05:36 other posts 
I'm back slut guts AngelofDeath how's ya & ya BF Sir-Skittles going has he stuck his cock in you lately or he is to busy slipping his dick in other has bean's from the 80's 🤣🤣🤣
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Oct,24 07:47 other posts 
Oh my- is someone jealous? Are you on the piss again? Have to drink to shag that pig with two legs you calla wife?

Her potbelly and saggy tits. Disgusting. When is the last time that bitch saw a dentist? Fucking hell!

What happened to those dolls? Did someone r@pe them? Did you have to burn them in the backyard?

Prob gone from site to drive Uber- your internet shut off because you are trash and can't pay your bills!

mongo Fuck off cunt. You are trailed.
Helppppppppppp meeeeeeeee! I’m burning hell fires is burning us now.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Oct,24 11:44 other posts 
ring 000 for fire service!!!
Hissss peeeeeniss is smalll feeeelt nooooothing weeee did. We areeeee plasticcc and inanimateeeeee. Hoooow paaaaathetic evennn a lifeeeeeeelesssss object won’ttttttt fuckkkkkkk youuu Mongooooooo!

By Mongo [Ignore] 05,Oct,24 05:57 other posts 
AngelofDeath I am scared of no one here including your bum boi Sir-Skittles or any other so if you want to try it on this you last warning, delete.

Sorry bella! for spamming you thread my friend
Daddddddddyyyyyyy why?

By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 05,Oct,24 08:24 other posts 
Holy fuck, Mongo the drongos parents must have beat the living shit out of his stupid ass daily. Serious mental problems, go buy a puppy or something.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Oct,24 08:47 other posts 
Yes- they used to beat him like a rented mule... when he complained to police service, they gave the cunt a summons for impersonating a piñata!

And a puppy? Get to fuck! The state prohibits him from owing a pet after his "experiments" with the last dog...

By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 05,Oct,24 08:53 other posts 
Yeah he tied the pork chop around his extremely small cock to get the d0g to lick it. Wearing his dilligaf shirt repeating the phrase over and over like a tard that learned to write it’s name in its own shit, smearing it on his face and back up his asshole while blasting stupid Dennis Leary songs.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Oct,24 08:54 other posts 
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 05,Oct,24 09:06 other posts 
It is told that JohnS cried for weeks after Mongo stole his wieners.

By Mongo [Ignore] 05,Oct,24 05:47 other posts 
AngelofDeath pitiful useless cunt, should I start sharing what you shared with me in my previous profile, I have all your audio recordings on record & dictation on those recordings, I'm itching to share or more simply delete, don't forget to say good buy to your BF Sir-Skittles before you disappear 🤷‍♂️

By Cody8789 [Ignore] 02,Oct,24 13:31 other posts 
I finally decided to buy a new car, 🚗 I have two choices to choose from, my first choice is a 2025 Pontiac gto, and my second choice is a 2025 trans-am. I really like the grey 2025 gto with 880 horsepower but I might decide on the 400 hp. I still have my 2002 trans-am and like the new one also, I’ll just have to wait and see on the prices when they come out, I think I’ll go to the dealer this week and get my name on the list.
--------------------------------------- added after 92 seconds

Oh by the way, GM is bringing back Pontiac, they already have the cars on production
By phart [Ignore] 02,Oct,24 15:48 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

The Gto pictured is my preferred style.

By Cody8789 [Ignore] 02,Oct,24 21:47 other posts 
I guess it will be a wait and see to see if its really coming back.
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 02,Oct,24 22:10 other posts 
I loved the trans am I had as a teen, then got an Iroc.
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 02,Oct,24 23:39 other posts 
I had two iroc-zs
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Oct,24 00:41 other posts 
I love "muscle" cars!

By phart [Ignore] 29,Sep,24 22:01 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Sep,24 05:10 other posts 

By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Sep,24 13:24 other posts 
So I got a notice that I was blacklisted by member moonfro
I THINK that he was the one who put somebody up on the abuse panel because they sent him inappropriate private messages. My response was something along the lines of "So blacklist them". He sent me a message saying "No one asked you prick". But I was asked by the fact that he posted an abuse report.
Anyway, my heart is broken and I've been crying all morning but I suppose I will get over it.... eventually.

End sarcasm.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Sep,24 19:29 other posts 
admin , this is the very reason why reporting members need not know who the member is that provides rationale which supports their vote.
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Sep,24 21:36 other posts 
I'm ok now. The tears have dried up.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 01:46 other posts 
It's not the point.

You gave moonfro "sage advice" and to be blacklisted because of it was not a cool move on moonfro's part.
By moonfro [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 04:54 other posts 
yeah you did get black listed because you were being a prick, here an example of solid advice below vs your shit advice. @cloudbreak replied and said “ Hi, just so you understand, reporting a member requires hard proof as in links or the pics themselves pasted.” where as you said “Yeah so? Blacklist them,” like a condescending prick lol. Also it was regarding photoshopped pictures, not inappropriate messages so goes to show how little you’re paying attention to said reports you’re handling. While I agree with you bella, reporters shouldn’t be able to see who handles said report but moderators shouldn’t be assholes for no reason. back to the block list you go
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 06:46 other posts 
I am also a moderator but do not recall seeing or voting on your referral. Question; was the member that you referred ultimately deleted? My guess is "no".

Although your profile was created less than 2 weeks ago, is it possible that you were a member previously? I'm guessing "yes" on that. Just an f.y.i., Photoshop'd pictures are not necessarily grounds for deletion. Are you aware of that?

Just for the record, I'm still a proponent of admin reinstituting "confidentiality" to the voting process. It's not necessary for the referring member to know the names of the voting member(s) that included a supporting "comment" with their vote.
By moonfro [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 07:17 other posts 
No I have not had another account, and no, that members account was not deleted. It was a report for stolen images / other members images as it was very obvious that these pictures did not belong to the person reported. Not so much that it was specifically photoshopped lol. But due to lack of proof, nothing can be done which is fine. And again I agree but if that is the case then there should not be passive aggressiveness to those attempting to better the site and using the report feature
By moonfro [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 07:23 other posts 
As a moderator, wouldn’t it be wise to perhaps pass the same message that you or cloudbreak gave me? Rather than being passive aggressive toward someone attempting to do the right thing? Cause let’s be real if the message was not condescending and provided actual value, like yours or cloudbreaks, there wouldn’t have been a need to call him a prick
/rant
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 07:30 other posts 
I do not recall your specific referral, my apology.
By #610414 [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 15:55 other posts 
There's a moderator now for the deletion panel?
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Sep,24 01:58 other posts 
Since moonfro referred to the members who voted as "moderators", I responded in kind.

Voting members are actually moderators, no? We mediate the referral. And on the social media site called Nextdoor, I am one of many that reviews reported content. On Nextdoor, the title given us is a "reviewer". Yep, when a post is flagged for questionable content, the reviewers receive notification, just like here. Based on the community's establishedguidelines, we decide whether the content is acceptable or not.
By #610414 [Ignore] 25,Sep,24 13:56 other posts 
👍
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 12:16 other posts 
Kebmo is an asshole. He thinks he’s more intelligent than anyone here, and is okay with sex offenders and fakes as long as they make numbers on the site.

The whole evaluation panel is flawed and needs an overhaul.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 15:18 other posts 
The abuse panel is about useless.
Similar to a game of Wacka mole at best.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 15:34 other posts 
The Evaluation Panel is useless only when some of the useless voters pop in and vote without thinking.
By Jamie [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 15:44 other posts 
I wonder if I ever see the panel
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 15:47 other posts 
Only 2 more months, my friend, unless YOU decide otherwise.
By Jamie [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 15:49 other posts 
Very close but who knows
By phart [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 15:50 other posts 
you look at this as a jury, you look at the evidence presented and go with your conscience. Jurys in courts are not able to go out and do detective work on their own to prove or disprove a case. The abuse panel here is about the same. if your gut says the case is legit, vote.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 21:27 other posts 
I've noticed the different referrals and how some members vote. Some voters are so lame, when they read a referral, they automatically vote to delete just "because"..... They don't "investigate" any further than the information that is presented by the referring member. It's too bad that admin doesn't have a test to prequalify panel members cuz it's apparent to me that they lack the prerequisite of "common sense".
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 15:44 other posts 
kebmo tends to be sarcastic but no more sarcastic than others. I'm curious as to why you feel that kebmo is "okay" with sex offenders and fakes?
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 15:49 other posts 
He pretty much told me that in another post and when I reported someone. I’ll have to dig for his reply but I don’t really care to. He told me on my report something like who cares we need numbers here.
By moonfro [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 04:55 other posts 
sheesh what a piece of crap
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 07:49 other posts 
I still think the abuse panel should consist of the three oldest members as seen at the bottom of their page
A yea
A nay
And a tiebreaker
It would alleviate the bickering amongst the members let’s face it none of us are qualified to do police work
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 07:51 other posts 
I could only imagine the power trip it would give some. The ones there already act like the site belongs to them solely.--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutesYou know Kebby webby stands in front of the mirror lacing up his size sixes telling himself he’s the best little hall monitor in Canada. 🍁

Respect my authority! 😂🤣
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 08:17 other posts 
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 21:36 other posts 
Kebmo is the Canadian JohnS.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 21:42 other posts 
Little little Kebmo- shoe size 6... what a weak old cunt!

Why did you your parents give you away?

A degenerate line cook job
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 21:47 other posts 
All he needs now is a few wiener dogs to piss on his girlie panties and an upgrade from fry cook to projectionist.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Sep,24 08:41 other posts 
My guess is that was directed to me/at me.
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 25,Sep,24 08:49 other posts 
No. If I have something to say to you I’ll say it. That was for your buddy.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 21:43 other posts 
yup- he defended Woody being here... fucking loser
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Sep,24 20:22 other posts 
I received a message from "System" 17 hours ago stating that I have been blocked by him again. He also visited my profile 17 hours ago and then apparently blacklisted me again. What a weirdo. moonfro

If you've got something to say go ahead and say it.

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jul,24 22:59 other posts 
I saw this on YouTube and quite honestly, I'm not sure what might catch my attention first......her lips or her butt. I watched the entire 6 minutes, or so and also was amazed at how often she twisted, flipped or played with her hair.

By t-rex [Ignore] 10,Jul,24 23:36 other posts 
I just watched this, omg ! To much for me. Way too extreme ? She must be from a rich family, I think she said she has spent over $150,000 on surgeries so far
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jul,24 02:59 other posts 
She did say she spent 150k on her various surgeries. I just can't imagine that that much money was spent and she still looked like a train wreck! It surprises me that a doctor just doesn't say, NO or ENOUGH!

As I recall her "before" pictures, she was an average looking young woman with average sized lips and an average shape. Now....
By t-rex [Ignore] 11,Jul,24 06:03 other posts 
Yes, and she said she is having another bum enlargement, (smh)
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 11,Jul,24 09:18 other posts 
The lips freak me out.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jul,24 11:04 other posts 
Her appearance was totally over the top! If you were to meet her while she was sitting down, your eyes would go directly to those lips. By the size of her face it would be easily discerned that she has a healthy appetite however that butt! There was a good amount of junk in that trunk! Oi!

I just don't understand why ANYONE would spend excessive amounts of money to achieve results like that. It makes absolutely no sense to me!
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jul,24 11:58 other posts 
There are so many people with weight issues that would give a million dollars to look as good as she did BEFORE all that surgery. She is a walking freak show and I am willing to bet she will have all kinds of health issues from the surgery's as she gets older because that stuff that is blowing up her butt, can't be healthy.
And i am sorry, but I have to ask, HOW does she stay CLEAN? As in simply wiping her butt? how could she reach it????
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jul,24 20:29 other posts 
I just had to look now I wish I hadn’t it’s decussating what is wrong with young people now days
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jul,24 22:52 other posts 
I'm being totally honest, if I saw her on the street, I know that I would discreetly grab a second look.
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 11,Jul,24 22:27 other posts 
My significant others cousin had her butt and boobs done and her lips, had a brow lift and also Botox. She looks ridiculous and out of proportion. And then she went back and got her thighs done too. Looks like the Pokémon character Mew Two.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jul,24 22:48 other posts 
Does the cousin of your significant other have a significant other? How does he or she feel about the new look?
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 13,Jul,24 14:32 other posts 
No she got dumped
By phart [Ignore] 13,Jul,24 15:22 other posts 
By BirdDog [Ignore] 12,Jul,24 00:45 other posts 
yeah, me too!
By kebmo [Ignore] 13,Jul,24 23:23 other posts 
No, no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no and no!
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jul,24 23:47 other posts 
Those lips look so kissable, right?
By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Jul,24 02:33 other posts 
Same reply as above! 😄

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#768

Show It Off