Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #503

Pages:  #1... #498   #499   #500   #501   #502   #503   #504   #505   #506   #507   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,20 20:04 other posts 
Here's something to ponder for those who vote on EVALUATION PANEL referrals.

A member stated that they referred a member for deletion based on a watermark, the presence of the picture being uploaded by another site, as often reflected in the lower corner. The member indicated that the referral was dismissed, and that there referral was mocked,

As a rule, the only time I would vote no abuse on a referral like that, would be if our member's screen name was the same as what is reflected on the watermark of the picture submitted in the referral.

I can't think of the name of the website, but a number of their members might have a profile there as well as SYD/SYC.

There was conversation a long time ago about why weren't our members able to produce the original picture, yaddah, yaddah, but ultimately the majority of the voting members decided that deleting our member, example, KING123, because he uploaded a picture from his other website that also beared KING123(and the website name) was not necessary.

Anyone ever have a concern, problem or thought?,

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Sep,20 11:11 other posts 
Throughout the day, I receive YAHOO NEWS, via email.

According to this news source, Disney parks have plans to layoff 28,000 workers in Florida and California. Unbelievable!
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 30,Sep,20 11:36 other posts 
sadly many many more to come in other areas....
By #188992 30,Sep,20 12:28
I can totally believe it! I think one thing the Covid 19 global pandemic has shown us is which occupations are REALLY necessary to keep people warm, fed and safe. A lot of jobs are either related to "luxuries" that we don't need, or are just bullshit jobs.

In the midst of all this do we need farmers, truck drivers, nurses, midwives, cops etc? Hell, yes!

Do we need marketing executives, stockbrokers, PR consultants and people to dress up as Goofy or Pluto? Not really.

The whole edifice of global capitalism has been shown to be built on VERY shaky foundations. We're screwed in the UK too, by the way:
only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Sep,20 12:44 other posts 
I agree, but for the happiest place in the world to decide to layoff 28,000 employees really illustrates how grim the outlook is.
By #188992 30,Sep,20 13:07
Indeed. And that's 28,000 people who, unless they're very lucky in finding other work, will have fewer dollars in their pockets to spend and get the economy running again. I wonder what Joseph Schumpeter would make of it all?

I would, however, have to demur on you describing Disney parks as "the happiest place in the world". I'd rather wade through shit than visit a Disney theme park.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Sep,20 15:11 other posts 
I think the reference to Disneyland and Disney World being the "happiest place in the world" was really a branding slogan.
By #460385 30,Sep,20 14:18
Be concerned with the economic effect on the country. Don't be concerned about the employees Disney laid off. They will make more money if not twice as much then Disney was paying them. The average employee in a Disney park makes around $9-$11 an hour. With shit ass health care. Even food, beverage, and ride managers can only make up to $14 an hour. And most of the lower-paid workers are not offered 40 hours a week. They keep them under 30-35 hours per week so they don't have to offer them insurance. It might be happiest place on earth to take your kids. But it is the worst place on Earth to work at.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Sep,20 14:59 other posts 
The fact tha Disney is laying off 28,000 people is a reflection of the economic effect that COVID-19 has had on our country. Many people aren't working, those that are working, aren't necessarily working full time and it's obvious, what money people do have, they are not spending it on entertainment. You, your missus and your son are essential workers, you are working. But, when was the last time you and your missus went to catch a movie? Do you go out as frequently for dinner or even meet up with friends to have cocktails?

The entire world feels the pain that was brought on by COVID-19.
By #188992 30,Sep,20 15:03
One, of the many, reasons I would never visit a Disney-run establishment is their treatment of their workforce. Good old "Uncle" Walt was a terrible person and his rabid anti-Union stance seems to still be a part of the company's make up.

Let's hope they DO find better jobs elsewhere.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Sep,20 15:15 other posts 
Oh, are you related?
By phart [Ignore] 30,Sep,20 17:07 other posts 
Um,Walt was antiunion? UM,I have more respect for him already!
As for the employee's job loss,it is a terriable thing and it will probably put alot of those people homeless and on dope. I doubt most have the education to get a higher paying job.
As for not being essential, apparently Hux thinks recreation is not essential.It is for sound mind and body. I guess the increase's in domestic violence,drug overdose and suicide's don't matter right?
Granted,Like Hux,I have NO desire to go to Disney world but not for the same reason,My reason is it is for kids and I don't have any.
But working familys that keep their bills paid and their familys together deserve to be able to go places and enjoy time at a place of their choice,be it disney world or a peaceful campground in the mountians.and it takes humans to run and manage them.
By #188992 01,Oct,20 11:07
Don't put fucking words in my mouth, shit-for-brains.

Of course recreation is essential for well-being, you just don't have to PAY for it in some (literally) Mickey Mouse theme park. Domestic violence, drug problems and suicides matter as well, obviously. For you to infer that I said the opposite just shows that your comprehension skills are still as shit as ever, fuckwit. Either that or you're doing it on purpose to annoy me.

PS. being anti-Union is not a good thing, you twerp.

By phart [Ignore] 01,Oct,20 13:30 other posts 
Well hell,you are putting words in mine,When I read your statement, " A lot of jobs are either related to "luxuries" that we don't need, or are just bullshit jobs. " what else was I supposed to gather from it?
If you took away all jobs that were not 100% nessasary,there would be few jobs.We don't need eggs,we can eat dirt? So do away with chicken farmers,for example.
By #188992 01,Oct,20 16:27
Hey, don't worry about the FACT that I mentioned farmers in my first contribution, as an ESSENTIAL job. Fuck me you're a trying little ignoramus.

Do you disagree that "a lot of jobs are either related to "luxuries" that we don't need, or are just bullshit jobs"? How would you rate dressing up as Goofy at Disneyworld? Being a professional sportsman? Advertising executive? Professional lobbyist? Nail technician? Personal shopper? Personal trainer? Catwalk model?

I do, however, agree that if we took away "bullshit" jobs there would be few really essential jobs. The question for Capitalism is how do you keep that system working when AI takes over a lot of jobs and the need for a "workforce" is that diminished. This virus is giving a taste of what the future may hold.

Don't know why I wasted my intellect telling phart all that! I must be tired!
By #460385 01,Oct,20 11:23
@ phart, why so negative about Unions?
By phart [Ignore] 01,Oct,20 13:28 other posts 
Unions take dues out of people pay and the people usually don't get alot for it.
Many moons ago a union was not as bad a thing.But back then there was no Osha,no workers comp and so on,and the workers had NO recourse for issues.
By #460385 01,Oct,20 14:59
Not true phart.
By #188992 01,Oct,20 16:51
Just where are you getting your information from? None of that is true. Simple as that. So why do you type it? You must believe it, but I can't see how.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Oct,20 21:02 other posts 
Geez,I know 1 retired railroad worker,1 retired auto worker,and a couple of folks I run into sometimes while out eating breakfast,and they all complain they paid all those union dues and they could have done alot more good for themselves had they kept the money and invested it.

Just read 40,000 airline workers were furloughed.So virtual meetings for everyone as you won't fly to most meetings any more.Some more of those bullshit jobs we don't need.
Let AI fly the plane. No union dues no retirement ,no medical insurance ,no workers comp, no travel exspenses.No where to go but DOWN!.Just "GIVE ME 5 VOLTS OR I CRASH AND KILL YOU"."Passenger 56,You passed gas,you will be charged 40 dollars to replace the air filters!"
By #188992 02,Oct,20 06:43
So 4 or 5 shitkickers have a moan to you at breakfast and your mind is set? Fuck me, dude, you're beyond parody. People always moan about deductions from their wages - doesn't mean they're right.

AI already flies aeroplanes much of the time, but don't let facts get in the way of your opinions (you never do, to be honest):

How you get from that to being fined for farting is just another illustration of how strangely your neural network seems to (not) work.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Oct,20 10:57 other posts 
that last remark is supposed to be funny dumbass.
AI out of control you know? Don't forget I know a little about wires and shit ok? I was taught that this shit can break.and how to fix it,back 30 somthing years ago,but 1 thing hasn't changed and it is human error,so shit can still break.
By #188992 02,Oct,20 12:31
"Planes today are built to essentially fly themselves. It’s simultaneously a comforting and terrifying thought. On the one hand, the most common reason for plane crashes is human error, so it can be reassuring to know that aircraft are designed to be automated and, frankly, smarter than humans. But it’s also unsettling to think that a potentially fallible computer system is keeping you sustained at 30,000 feet in the air.

The good news is that airplanes are built with redundancies, so that if one system fails, there’s another to back it up (in some cases, as with the plane’s hydraulic system, there are two backups)."

You didn't read the fucking link, did you?

PS. I knew you were trying to be funny. You totally missed my point - yet again.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Oct,20 14:08 other posts 
If you check the dow, you will see that after it was announced Trump was + that the market went down fast for a while.It seems to have leveled off a bit at the moment.I will check again at the end of the day.
By #188992 02,Oct,20 14:25
As an avowed anti-Capitalist I couldn't give the tiniest of fucks what the Dow is doing. I can't, realistically, have my future prosperity TOTALLY disengaged from The Stock Market - but I wish I could. It's all fucking smoke and mirrors to make money for, mainly, vile leeches on society.

It does, however, amuse me that you seem to put SUCH importance on where the Dow is. If you REALLY want to invest any excess cash you have try having a peek at ethical investing. Check out Triodos or only registered users can see external links

SRI's are worth $12 Trillion in the US already! (Socially Responsible Investing).

PS. do you even wonder why Stock Markets are so fucking jittery that ONE man being diagnosed with Covid makes them all wet their knickers?
By phart [Ignore] 02,Oct,20 18:32 other posts 
What investments I have are in the energy sector.Unless people want to sit in the dark,I will make a dividend every 3 months.
If I were to invest more money,which I don't make enough to have extra to invest now, I would be investing in pharma or perhaps here,A practical,decent looking truck and suv that has a good range.Ford invested alot of money in the company so that tells me something.

By kebmo [Ignore] 02,Oct,20 02:37 other posts 
Holy shit! Trump and Melania test positive for COVID-19.

By #551147 02,Oct,20 03:19
Personally, I'm not surprised. Him and his will be just fine. The only part that sucks, is that he/they will have to quarantine. 😏

🇺🇲 TRUMP 2020 🇺🇲
By kebmo [Ignore] 02,Oct,20 03:32 other posts 
I'm sure that they are just the tip of the iceberg. More family and government members will test positive. Watch the stock market TANK on Friday.
By #551147 02,Oct,20 03:38
Yeah, I wouldn't doubt that either. The stock market people seem to be nuts or if I'm being more nice, hypersensitive. It's really ridiculous how they react to things. Tbh gets on my nerves.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,20 03:58 other posts 
Both Biden and President Trump were unmasked for the Presidential Debate, I wonder if Biden came in direct contact with President Trump and the virus?
By kebmo [Ignore] 02,Oct,20 04:13 other posts 
Bella, I'm sure Biden did all he could to stay away from Trump. There was no handshake and no meeting backstage. I fear the spittle that may have come with Trump's anger.
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Oct,20 05:38 other posts 
Most likely Biden gave it to Trump you know they were filmed in the parking lot before the debate kissing and swapping spit the very same parking lot that Barack Obama and Al gore were caught kissing in some years ago
By #551147 02,Oct,20 06:51
Any bets on whether or not some hate filled shitbag around here is going to celebrate the fact that he and Melania has contracted the virus and wish for his/her death?

HOW LOW WILL THEY GO? 🤔

🇺🇲 Vote 4 Life - TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Oct,20 07:06 other posts 
I guarantee it I can think of one old woman right off the top of my head
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

I will give you a hint she talks to her self in her own forum thread and is known as the copy paste and print Queen
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,20 09:10 other posts 
Again, I would like to think that IF that member decided to make a post like that, it was only made for the attention that it would receive. Remember the member's philosophy, any attention is better than no attention at all.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,20 09:05 other posts 
I'd like to think people are above that type of malicious post.
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Oct,20 09:38 other posts 
Me to but then some will
By phart [Ignore] 02,Oct,20 10:47 other posts 
Yes I to hope that folks are above such as that.But you never know.
It's strange how we have been ask to do all these things like social distance,wear a paper mask,stay home and so on.When the most secure humans in the US suddenly test positive for the virus.Everyone near them gets tested everyday,everything is cleaned and secured.Everything is on camera or being watched by secret service. So if Trump tested positive last night or when ever, and tested negitive before the debate,I doubt he gave it to anyone.
OR Did someone's test give a false negitive?
What happened? And what does this tell us about the crediablity of all the actions we have been ask to take?
To me,it blows it all out of the water and puts us back at ground zero.The experts will have to punt and start over,as it is shown in plain veiw,they were wrong.When the experts we are ask to trust,get it so wrong that our President and our First lady test positive,what else can you make of it?
By #188992 02,Oct,20 15:50
Muddled thinking, phart.

I take no pleasure in the fact your POTUS has tested positive but you can hardly be surprised. If I was a betting man I would say he got it from Hope Hicks when she traveled with him to a rally on Wednesday.

See how they're all following social distancing rules and have masks on, to protect The President? No? Me neither.

Does that answer your "what happened" question? If you consistently don't wear a mask, and don't care if those around you do either, what do you FUCKING expect?

The fact that he's old, fat and male doesn't bode well, but I wish Donald (and his missus) all the best in his recovery.

By phart [Ignore] 01,Oct,20 21:47 other posts 
As if some of us didn't already have this figured out along time ago.
By #551147 02,Oct,20 03:58
Tucker had her on live, twice, some time ago. She appeared to be quite credible to me. Apparently no one cares that there's an indication that the virus was tampered with and engineered in a lab and then released upon the world intentionally.

I say that because I have seen no real mention of it anywhere else, since. I suppose in one sense, it doesn't really make a difference now that it has been done, does it?

Only a fucking true moron would believe that Trump OR the U.S. military had anything whatsoever to do with it. If anyone is that ignorant, they are beyond help.

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Sep,20 13:22 other posts 
Highlights of last night's presidential debate. A real shit storm.

Or if you are inclined to watch the entire 1 hr 36 minutes, here you go!

By #551147 01,Oct,20 03:54
After hearing some of the comments from the corrupt media, I decided to re-watch part of this debate.

Thanks for posting the link, Bella!

Within the first 8 mins. you will discover who INTERRUPTED who first! Why does that matter? Maybe because, as usual and no real surprise, they are placing the burden of the blame on the President. Considering both men spoke with ZERO interruptions for their first 2mins. and then! Who starts the shit? Joe Biden! As far as I'm concerned, that set the tone for the rest of the Debate.

One other point, who called who names, repeatedly? I lost a friggin bet because the President never called him anything other than Joe.

It still was a shitshow as far as I'm concerned, but to act like poor Joe was SO victimized by the President, give me a fucking break! He's the lifelong politician, maybe if he showed a little more constraint it would have never gone off the rails. We'll never know and I'm just saying...
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Oct,20 07:43 other posts 
Hahaha when Biden first called Trump a clown I visualized Angel 1227 standing at the podium naked and Trump saying oh hell no I’m not touching that
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

The clown is a pet name candy frequently used to refer to Trump this vision made me laugh
By phart [Ignore] 01,Oct,20 21:04 other posts 
I heard ol Peelowsee said that Trump has no respect for the office of President.Well, Ol Joe called our President a clown and told him flat out to shut up.
IF HE makes it into office,do you think he would take that shit laying down? I doubt it.Joe has no more respect for the office than anyone else,probably less.

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Oct,20 08:17 other posts 
Either he's running low on points OR that new member that immediately blacklisted him, really shook him up! notynyt has set a record by referring 3 members to the Evaluation Panel for deletion, all within a 5 minute window. Yep, notynt was super busy and in those 5 minutes wrote reasons, provided many links to substantiate his claims AND took the time to "welcome" two of the members that he reported as fakes, cougar101 and bananaboobies . Did you do that for the four points? Whatever the reason, nice touch, notynyt, nice touch!
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Oct,20 20:33 other posts 
I seen it and I am discussed I feel sorry for him

By #520437 30,Sep,20 01:39
tarazarecky's is an interesting profile: /member.php?w=626140

I'm guessing there's approaching zero chance she knows these images have been posted, particularly since several have kids in them, particularly since the account uses her actual fucking name. The slew of 'what would you do to me' polls by this account also reek of a male revenge porn mentality. The idea that a woman would post family pics seems to me to be whole new level of stupid. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe this isn't criminal(?) behaviour, maybe this isn't entirely putrid - just 99.99%.

This name has a linkedin account, she can messaged, but maybe that's what this person wants.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Sep,20 02:23 other posts 
I posed my concern about the same member on September 17, when she was referred to the Evaluation Panel for deletion. The original post is currently found on page 7, you will have to scroll down to find it.

This is me, my post in part, directed to admin;

"May I ask you regarding your take on the tarazarecky referral and profile? My initial thought is that the proof provided shows that the name is consistent however I do have a concern about our new member uploading 60+ pictures in less than 12 hours, that seems excessive.

By admin [Ignore] at 18,Sep,20 13:48 other posts

I do not like to screw with anyone. I just try to learn a lesson from everything that happens. Can't really tell anything about tarazarecky except that data is consistent. But I would not trust indeed in any profile without verification by photo on this site."

As you see, the member was previously reported however the panel felt the proof submitted did not support deletion.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Sep,20 02:30 other posts 
Actually, a number of years ago, there was a situation similar to what you believe might be revenge porn. The woman's real name, home address and email address were provided on the SYC profile. There were family pictures intermingled amongst "adult" pictures so I took a chance and reached out to her via email. She was not aware of the profile but shared that she had an ex-boyfriend that was behind this smear campaign. That email information was turned over to admin and the profile was deleted. If you are able and inclined, reach out to her and inquire.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Sep,20 02:42 other posts 
Also, you made reference to several pictures having kids in them. There are 84 visible pictures, I don't see any with children.
By #520437 01,Oct,20 14:00
There were two pics which had kids mostly cropped out of them. This still remains: /of07d0jfyz77pic.html

If you're the account holder you can just point a camera at yourself and take a picture. Why post a pic where you have to badly crop out a kid (twice)? It's almost as if the account holder isn't the person in the pics.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #498   #499   #500   #501   #502   #503   #504   #505   #506   #507   ...#768

Show It Off