Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #500

Pages:  #1... #495   #496   #497   #498   #499   #500   #501   #502   #503   #504   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Oct,20 13:00 other posts 
And yet another blog asking members for verification.

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Oct,20 12:55 other posts 
If I didn't know any better, I would tend to think when it relates to Evaluation Panel voting, that a PROMINENT MEMBER with a grandiose opinion of themself, takes pleasure in voting contrary to how they would normally lean and vote.

As a rule, you don't often see this PROMINENT MEMBER vote, you see they are often too busy being PROMINENT. Just weeks ago, the PROMINENT MEMBER got their imaginary knickers (I would say panties, but in their size, "drawers" would be a better descriptive word to choose) was pissed off that one of their referrals appeared to be dismissed and along with it, was an unkind comment.

BOOM! That's the reason for the contrary vote. Grow up, PROMINENT MEMBER, grow up!

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Oct,20 20:44 other posts 
Are Michiganders going kray-kray? Some knucklehead booby trapped their political campaign sign with razorblades. A county worker, in charge of removing signs not meeting setback requirements, cut his fingers when trying to remove the sign.

Today, after months of surveillance by the F.B.I., 6 people were arrested in a scheme to storm our state capitol in Lansing as well as kidnapping the Governor, Gretchen Whitmer.

Are people losing it having been in quarantine for so long?

only registered users can see external links
By #551147 09,Oct,20 02:20
Hmmmmm Was it on HIS property?

You should see what will happen if some kook touches my Trump flag.

As far as those 6 people and their plans. Just another Antifa style group intent on creating fear,divison, and destruction. Good thing counselors haven't been installed yet. I saw her press conference, it was nice to see her give praise to the Police and the FBI, considering sometime ago she praised the spirit of the "Defund the Police" movement and then cut funds from them. She's STILL an ignoramus and should be replaced. Just another rules for thee but not for me partisan hack. Certainly glad they were thwarted but morons like her should think about shit like that before they open their stupid mouth.

🇺🇸 Back The Blue - TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Oct,20 03:05 other posts 
It's too late to rewatch the news clip, if I recall correctly, there was mention of a 30 foot setback from what appeared to be a highway, and this sign did not meet that requirement. The man that had his fingers all sliced up was a county worker just "doin' his job", removing signs that did not comply with their law. Odd thing was, when the news reporter wanted to interview the home owner, they knew nothing about the razorblades.
By #551147 09,Oct,20 03:38
That is unfortunate. I understand he may have just been "doin' his job" but it seems rather petty to me. Was there not a better way, like, knock on the door and advise the homeowners that their yard sign was infringing upon the "30 foot setback rule", and give them a chance to correct it themselves? This whole notion of it's ok to come on to someone else's property uninvited, city worker or not, and do ANYTHING with their stuff is just bullshit to me. I personally would have handled it just like I described. If they don't comply within a REASONABLE amount of time, then maybe consider taking action. But at least give a person the opportunity to correct a perceived violation on their own, first! What if they were 29ft away and the political sign just annoyed the worker and under the guise of "doin' his job" decided to remove it. Is it not possible that he had shitty intentions? Like HATING Trump?

I certainly wouldn't condone such a thing as razors, but I do understand the mentality behind it. I had similar issues years ago with my Romney sign's (which I now regret ever supporting). They kept disappearing until I took action. 😉
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Oct,20 10:46 other posts 
I'm apologize, I don't agree with you.

If I'm an employee of any organization, whether privately owned or a governmentmental position, and my job is to remove signs, that's what I'm going to do. The knock on the door seems unnecessary. It's a sign, not a birdbath, fountain, statue, decorative rocks, ornate pots filled with beautiful flowers, something of value, etc but to knock on the doors, no.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Oct,20 13:02 other posts 
Doing things similar to this was part of my job and the man should be able to get some help thru workers comp for the time being and trust me,if his medical bills are high enough to justify the exspense,they will investigate and work to get their money back.I know 100% for a fact they will.
By #551147 09,Oct,20 16:58
@ Bella,

NO apology necessary. YOUR opinion is just that! I wasn't trying to sway it one way or the other by offering my on the matter. That is part of the fun of having a conversation. The free exchange of idea's or takes on any given topic. I STILL disagree with what you are saying, but that's ok! It's just what makes us different in some ways. Right or wrong and yet we can still be fans of one another 😉 or friends and able to get along.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 09,Oct,20 17:58 other posts 
I am not sure they were 'antifa'- although you may be right. From what I read over here they were more right wing and totally opposed to the restrictions that she had declared in Michigan.
By #551147 09,Oct,20 20:29
Heya And!

Nice to see you drop by occasionally. 🙂

After seeing what I have seen for a bulk of this year. Going on in various COMPLETELY Liberal run cities, and knowing beyond a shadow of a doubt what kind/group of people are out in the streets causing ALL the friggin problems. It really doesn't matter to me which side they are on. So, whether they are right leaning or not is kinda irrelevant to the overall picture. Even if I were to consider their political leanings, they got caught and didn't accomplish shit. Therefore, just a tiny drop of water in comparison to the full bucket of destruction from the other side.

Burning, looting, murdering, anarchist, racists, or deranged nihilists are unacceptable, period!

The only exception I would make an allowance for, sadly, is murder in self defense. It happens!

As full of shit as the media is, I'm not surprised whatsoever that you heard differently.

I contend ALL that should be condemned regardless of age, race, religion, political affiliation, etc. It's ALL wrong and unacceptable!

There seems to be a HUGE misunderstanding/definition of "PEACEFUL PROTESTS"!

Again, nice to see you drop by!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 10,Oct,20 02:42 other posts 
I totally agree that whatever these people’s Political leanings or agenda they should be condemned out of hand.
It is perhaps more difficult today to be clear on ‘truth’ when certain media - representing both sides - have their own agendas.

By mr_blue [Ignore] 09,Oct,20 12:54 other posts 
Where did Huxley go?
By phart [Ignore] 09,Oct,20 13:00 other posts 
I guess my "ignorance" and refusal to lean his way on issues just drove the poor elderly bloke mad.I don't know.
He was so far off in left feild he would make a average American democrat cry, often loved to correct peoples minor grammer errors.
I finally told him this morning in 1 post he must have gotten his degree from the dollar store in 1 of those 8x10 picture frames!
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Oct,20 14:04 other posts 
Stop, phart. Please, stop.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Oct,20 13:58 other posts 
WOW! I didn't see that coming. He messaged me today, he thought the tone in my yesterday's posts to him were "snarky", that was the word he used, but I responded saying that they weren't and apologized that he took it that way.

It really saddens me that he deleted his profile so abruptly and without acknowledging my message.

(this member nick was huxley999, the account was recently deleted by the user)
By #551147 09,Oct,20 16:33
Wow! That was rather abrupt and unexpected. 😳

It is not my intention to brow beat you on this matter, but, is this; "Don't ask me what's going on and then tell me international soccer is more important and/or interesting." the "snarky" comment being referred to here?

If so, that is precisely what I was trying to convey to you the other day in a previous conversation. Let's try it again!

Don't ask me what's going on and then tell me international soccer is more important and/or interesting. 😉

Any of those may have just changed the "tone" for the better. Just a suggestion.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Oct,20 20:35 other posts 
I must be dumber than a doorknob because I didn't understand your post.

By phart [Ignore] 08,Oct,20 11:08 other posts 
Did anyone else hear Harris brag about how they are going to decriminalize Pot? How disgusting.If that happens,second hand pot smoke will cause alot of problems as alot of folks like myself have NO desire to be near that skunky smelling shit and if inhaled can cause issues with drug test and what not causing loss of jobs for innocent people.
Only libtards that don't understand entry level drugs and the problems pot can cause would support such a move.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Oct,20 11:32 other posts 
phart, may I ask you this, where on Earth do you expect to be subjected to secondhand pot smoke?

Perhaps if you are having lunch at an outdoor café, if someone lights up a spliff and you're sitting down wind, it's a possibility. What bar or restaurant do you frequent that allows cigarette smoking?
By phart [Ignore] 08,Oct,20 12:03 other posts 
Simply walking thru a walmart parking lot exsposing me to cig smoke all the time. People that work at the gas station huddle outside the front door to smoke their cigs and customers have to walk thru the smog to get inside to pay for gas and what not.
Just sitting at the stop light the other day with the truck window down I got choked by some asswipe smoking a cig with their window down.
Companys around here that don't allow smoking inside,the workers go outside to smoke,usually right outside the friggen door I need to go in.Thankfully not as bad as it once was as people aren't smokeing as much.
BUT you legalize pot,every pot head in the world is going to smoking it everywhere and every chance they can.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Oct,20 12:39 other posts 
It's a risk that EVERY non-smoker takes when they leave their house, you/I may walk past a car at Walmart, where the occupants are smoking tobacco. You/I may walk past a group huddled outside of the local gas station in order to pay inside. Personally, when the weather is inclement or cold, I don't want any additional exposure so I LOVE the pay at the pump feature. When I worked for BCBS of Michigan, a major employer, they were faced with the dilemma of employees smoking outside of their building. The problem was corrected when they prohibited smoking anywhere on their campus, ANYWHERE! So bottom line, if a smoker wanted to smoke, they would have to do so by leaving the properties. Smokers would congregate actoss the street and in inclement weather would use the covered bus stop across the street. Problem was, if you were on your 15 minute break, you were still on company time and the "rules" were when you were on paid company time, you had to remain on the premises.

I'm not trying to minimize your concerns, however if cigarette smoke or marijuana smoke is that detrimental to your health or just offensive, you will need to stay home or protect yourself accordingly.
By kebmo [Ignore] 09,Oct,20 00:18 other posts 
Phart, if pot is decriminalized it's still illegal. It's just more of a ticket you'll get instead of wasting court, police and jail time and money for someone with a small amount of pot. You will also not get a criminal record for it.
In Canada it was legalized two years ago but it follows pretty well the same laws as liquor. Each provincial government controls the laws, like liquor laws. You have to buy it from approved stores or from a government run site on line.
Many apartment buildings and condos don't allow it in the units but some allow it on balconies and others don't. It's up to the discretion of the building owner.
I live in a city of 100,000 and there are six stores where anyone over 18 can buy their products, all bought from the provincial government.
For instance, if I want to get my hash brownies into stores I have to sell it to the provincial government and they approve it then they sell it to the stores; not much different than liquor laws actually.
I can not smoke it in restaurants, on patios, walking down the street, in a vehicle, or other public places.
I don't smoke it but I think that the promise to legalize pot (and tax it of course) played a big part in getting our Prime Minister elected in 2015.
In general, the government doesn't want to incur the expense of dealing with petty pot users which I agree with.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 08,Oct,20 13:28 other posts 
Depending on what state you are in, it's already been decriminalised....or did you miss that?
You seem to want to dictate to people how they should live...

Or are you going to allow an adult to make an informed decision to take a substance that makes people chill out and has many medical benefits?

You breathe in worse crap on your highways in a day... just saying
By phart [Ignore] 08,Oct,20 16:04 other posts 
If it stayed in their homes,and they stayed home until it no longer messed up their heads, I can lean towards leaving them alone to do their thing.
But when they smoke ajoint, get out on the hwy and weave over in my lane,it becomes a issue.
Or when I have to breath that smelly smoke,yeeks.
I have a class A commercial drivers license.if I am in a wreck by law I am supposed to be drug tested regardless of fault.That makes it such any in my system,could cost me my license.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Oct,20 19:20 other posts 
I smoked pot for a month one night
By Dev01 [Ignore] 08,Oct,20 20:15 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Oct,20 06:18 other posts 
Let’s all sit down and smoke a fatty
--------------------------------------- added after 39 seconds

It will make you feel good
By admin [Ignore] 08,Oct,20 19:37 other posts 
Decriminalisation and legalisation are two different matters. Decriminalisation means they won't put you in prison for 10 years for owning an ounce of pot, but it still does not mean that you can puff it in front of WallMart. That still well may be a punishable misdemeanour.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Oct,20 20:16 other posts 
Here is a quick google search result to help folks understand why I feel the way I do.
Like I said,if it stayed at home,that is 1 thing,but once it leaves the house,that is where the issues come in.
Same with alchy,I know. I aint for that stuff either outside the home.

Be sure to read the society impact section.

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Oct,20 17:36 other posts 
For those of you that enjoy the Hodge Twins.

By #551147 09,Oct,20 02:44

Very entertaining and yet informative, as usual.

I watched the over produced Michael Obama press release in it's entirety. What a disgraceful person detached from reality.

🇺🇸 TRUMP 2020 - Yeeeaaah! 🇺🇸
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Oct,20 02:56 other posts 
Who is Michael Obama?
By #551147 09,Oct,20 03:15
DOH!

Not sure if that was a Freudian slip, autocorrect error, or what. Michael/Michelle not much difference, really.
By #188992 09,Oct,20 10:02
It's a racist trope, implying that there is some confusion over her gender.

Scorps knows exactly what he's doing, and it's pretty fucking shabby behaviour.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Oct,20 10:31 other posts 
I have not pulled the former "first ladys" pants down to check,but before you totally dismiss the possiablity of "her" actually being a highschool football player that graduated and decided "she" was tired of being a male go do some googleing.Images are all over the net,or were a couple years that clearly show a lump in "her" groin as the wind blew "her" dress tight while getting off a plane.
I can't prove it,but back when I was reading about it,the possiablity is quite real.
By #188992 09,Oct,20 10:34
Fuck off with your racist innuendos. It's beneath contempt.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Oct,20 14:00 other posts 

That DAMN fly!
Fly of Color no less!

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Oct,20 12:37 other posts 
I spot something odd in the BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP feature, it's a picture of SYC member, kostala on the SYD side. I wonder how that happened?

/imagetop.php
By mr_blue [Ignore] 07,Oct,20 13:33 other posts 
same as the female pics being in the male side in top of the month ,voted/comments/visits.....
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Oct,20 13:46 other posts 
Thanks for the response, that's something that I do not pay attention to, TOP OF THE MONTH. I only noticed this only because I vote for 2nice in the BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP throughout the day and his image was directly below kostala.

My original thought was that a SYD member had uploaded a picture of a "girlfriend" but when I looked, she's definitely SYC.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 07,Oct,20 15:26 other posts 
Some profiles go back and forth between the male/female sides...maybe it's just down to the time/date it was uploaded and what section it was uploaded into.... might have been uploaded before all the other categories were added so was uploaded as a misc pic on the guys profile?
By 2nice [Ignore] 08,Oct,20 08:56 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Oct,20 09:40 other posts 
Awww....thanks for the kiss! Your wiener a winner for me!
By #460385 08,Oct,20 10:33
We have learned over the years how to upload our pictures the right way. When we initially joined we made our account through the SYD side. Which can cause problems when uploading our pictures. So what we have to do now is when I upload a picture of me I have to do it through the guy side. When we upload a picture of the wife we have to do it through the girl side. That determines which side your picture will go to when you want to put it on the banner. If I were to upload a picture of the wife on the guy side then elect to put her picture on the banner it would show up on the guy side and not the girl side. When we upload a picture of us together we usually do it through the girls side so that picture will show up on the banner on the girl side. Also if we don't do it that way then the categories are all screwed up. If I made the mistake and uploaded the wife's picture through the guy side then I would only get the guys categories to place her picture in. Trust me we have screwed up in the past until we finally figured it out. I don't know if this helps or not or if this is what you were even talking about.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Oct,20 11:00 other posts 
Thank you for your input.

My take away from your post is that initially kostala's picture was uploaded under the wrong side (SYD) and by entering her photo into the BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP, it was automatically added to the SYD side, yes?

There doesn't seem to be a gender differentiation choice with this feature. It's like you choose your picture and the system will figure out what side to place it on based on the category you uploaded it in.
By #460385 08,Oct,20 11:11
Correct, I think. LoL
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Oct,20 11:34 other posts 
Another vote for 2nice

/imagetop.php

By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Oct,20 05:23 other posts 
I heard they are giving stickers out after you vote this year
If you vote for Trump you get a I voted today sticker and if you vote for Biden you get a I pooped today sticker
By phart [Ignore] 08,Oct,20 10:29 other posts 

By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Oct,20 21:38 other posts 
OMG I just noticed that Pamela Harris has muscular shoulders and an Adam’s apple
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Oct,20 21:46 other posts 
I had to Google Pamela Harris, are you referring to Pamela Ann Harris, a United States Circuit Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit?
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Oct,20 22:21 other posts 
Hahaha maybe I got her name wrong I’m watching the vice presidential debate Biden running mate
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Oct,20 04:04 other posts 
Oh, Kamala Harris, not Pamela Harris. Big difference between the two names.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Oct,20 04:24 other posts 
Sorry I don’t hear as well as I used to
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Oct,20 04:48 other posts 
WHAT DID YOU SAY?
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Oct,20 04:54 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,20 22:48 other posts 
Yea, I noticed alot of masculinity in her myself.
It must be from the jamacian side as Indians from India are kinda skinny.
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Oct,20 22:55 other posts 
I wonder if she has a bulge in her pants like mrs Obama
By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,20 23:18 other posts 
Ol Joe might have watched Crocidile Dundee and learned how to check for that!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #495   #496   #497   #498   #499   #500   #501   #502   #503   #504   ...#768

Show It Off