Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #502

Pages:  #1... #497   #498   #499   #500   #501   #502   #503   #504   #505   #506   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Oct,20 15:01 other posts 
admin , what is your thought or do you have any information that you could share relating to cartoon images being posted on member's pages? Let's use The Simpsons, as a for instance. What if members post pictures of Bart popping a boner, or Maggie sucking Homer's penis, is that against the site guidelines?
By admin [Ignore] 05,Oct,20 15:46 other posts 
If it's a one time joke it's ok. If the page is filled with images like that - it does not serve the site's purpose.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Oct,20 16:14 other posts 
Thank you.

By phart [Ignore] 03,Oct,20 20:10 other posts 
I know folks here think I am a dumbass but I am going to say something to make sure I do my part to try to prevent this from happening to others.
I had been noticeing my neighbor has been under alot of stress lately.busy all the time on the phone,or gone.I have done his yard work for months now.Didn't know what was up but Knew something was not right.
Turns out he got scammed. This man is worth a pile of money.He inherited real estate and it sold and he invested it 20 or so years ago.He lives miserly and his wife,well she squeeks when she walks.So tight with money.
But,1 day he felt something was wrong with his computer.So he downloaded a free antivirus.Megabyte or something along that line. Started having real issues and then got a phone call telling him he had to pay 300 bucks to get the antivirus to work.Although he never found it on the computer anywhere.Well,.when it was all said and done,all his banking info was on that machine,and they got into it and of his life savings almost all gone and chances are getting slimmer by the day of him getting it back. The feds are in on it,the local law enforcement,everyone is doing what they can.But he was told once your money goes off shore,chances of getting it back are slim to none.
And he took his computer to the local tech guy,only found a couple little virus things on it that he was able to get off but it has a second password that you have to key into it for it to work.I told him there is probably a virus deep in that machine that a normal tech can't just wipe out and he probably needs to use that computer or at least it's hard drive,for target practice.
He of course has changed credit card numbers and the banks froze what was left but
I tell you all this to try to prevent others from getting caught up in these scams.
I may have rambled a bit and Hux will check my grammer but maby the jest of my message can save 1 person the trouble.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Oct,20 21:11 other posts 
It's a sad story and sometimes people fall for that "you've got a virus in your computer and it's going to be $300.00 (or whatever), to fix it."

You sound like a good guy, phart, extending a helping hand to your neighbor. About your post, yeah, there were some spelling mistakes but the story was clear, I understood everything that you said.

Don't allow any member to ruffle your feathers. Some folks are book smart, some people are street smart. Some people have a big heart, some people have no heart.
By #188992 05,Oct,20 13:00
Sad tale. A salutary reminder for us all.

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,20 18:03 other posts 
I wonder if the personalities reporting the news on television are just "actors", reporting the news that is written and presented to them to read? Are they actors or journalists? If I'm not mistaken, a journalist does their own research, they write their own material and report it.
By #188992 04,Oct,20 18:26
You're probably like the UK, in that you have a mix.

We have newsreaders (who seem to be mainly picked for their looks and elocution), and reporters (who go out and get the info), and some that are a mixture of both.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,20 18:43 other posts 
That's a good term to refer many as, newsreaders. There's a local station that I tend to watch, WDIV, in Detroit.

A relatively new guy, Jason Colthorp, joined the station about 5 years ago and was an anchor for the early evening, 5 o'clock news. Now I see him out in the elements, chasing down news and reporting it from the "street". That's what he loves, that's where his passion is.
By #188992 04,Oct,20 18:57
We have a lot of "newsreaders", but I do feel it's difficult for a news reporter to be totally impartial. Does your Jason fellow have opinions about what he reports upon?

I had the misfortune to see a bit of CNN at my Dad's today - a chap called Jake Tapper. He was SO biased in his summary of news that I felt embarrassed for him. Fox News are just as bad, so where do you go for impartiality?
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Oct,20 22:33 other posts 
That’s easy I don’t watch the news at all it’s to depressing I get my news here on the public forum that way I can pick and choose what is hogwash and what is worth while
By #188992 05,Oct,20 09:40
Fucking hell, dude! I would take everything you read on here with a massive pinch of salt - including what I say! I'll freely admit I am not unbiased. Like the litotes?
By kebmo [Ignore] 05,Oct,20 00:32 other posts 
Huxley, I've heard them referred to as "talking heads".
As for impartiality, I watch "The National" on CBC News almost daily. It's Canadian and it's fairly middle of the road and unopiniated. I also like the PBS News from the US.
By #188992 05,Oct,20 09:43
Broadcast News: BBC has it's faults, but that's normally where I start. I can also get ITV, Channel 4, Sky News, Al Jazeera, and Russia Today - but I tend to factcheck most of what they report before relying on them too heavily.

I'll also factcheck ALL web-based news.

Do you wonder where Democracy will end up in this "Wild West" of, so-called, News?
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Oct,20 10:30 other posts 
I watched Al Jazeera, they seemed to report news without bias. Sadly, Al Jazeera is no longer a station offered by my dish provider.
By #188992 05,Oct,20 12:56
You may be able to get them on YouTube Live.

only registered users can see external links

Note: they are funded by the Qatari government.

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,20 18:30 other posts 
It seems like the trend now is for members who are seeking verification, to write a blog and wait for it to happen.

Surely, they have read about "verification" and admin's handy-dandy suggestion about making it happen. Hey, you, the member who is seeking verification, do you think admin's guidelines are to difficult and/or time consuming? If you want something bad enough, you're going to work harder to get it, that's just my thought.
By #188992 04,Oct,20 18:35
As per our exchanges: it gets you no particular benefits. So: no matter how simple the process is, you only care about it IF you care about whether other strangers on the Internet believe you're "real".

I'm too lazy/ambivalent about whether I'm believed or not that I haven't bothered after all these years.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,20 19:40 other posts 
Yeah, it sucks that verified members don't collect 50 points at the end of each day, so why bother?
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Oct,20 20:32 other posts 
I waited a year to become verified and I wear it as an honor badge that other members believe I’m real but then again how could they not I use my real name I show my face and it’s me
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,20 20:48 other posts 
You big DORK!
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,20 20:53 other posts 
That's the caveat that admin should add to the verification process! All members that seek and obtain verification, will automatically have their screen name changed to their birth name at no additional cost in points to them.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Oct,20 21:13 other posts 
As long as he don’t add middle names I didn’t add my middle name because it’s silly
--------------------------------------- added after 95 seconds

My initials are DEG
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,20 22:21 other posts 
Your middle name is silly? Is your middle name Euphonium? That would be silly because a euphonium is an instrument.

Kidding aside, you say it is "silly" but my guess, it's probably an old, family name.

Now that we know your name, phone number and middle initial can you tell us what your routing number on your checking account is? Next month I'm going to ask for your account number. I don't want you saturating the forum with too much information, all at one time.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Oct,20 22:24 other posts 
Actually you have my cellphone number but every one else only has my shop number
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,20 22:28 other posts 
Your cell phone number and checking account routing number are the same? What a coincidence!
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Oct,20 06:39 other posts 
Hahaha not quite

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Oct,20 07:43 other posts 
Halloween was/is a BIG children's holiday in the United States. One hundred years ago, when I was a child, I looked forward to "dressing up" and wearing my costume to school for the afternoon party and of course, in the evening, when we, my sisters and I, would officially go out to Trick-or-Treat.

Life was different one hundred years ago. Heck, if you were pressed for a costume, you could dress up as a "hobo" and go to school like that. Schools don't allow that any longer, it's not politically correct. Trick-or-Treat officially began at 6:30 in our household. We weren't permitted to begin festivities prior to that time because my mother was a stickler about interfering with the neighbor's dinner as a family.

All the porch lights were switched on, designating that your neighbors were passing out candy or something. Didn't you just hate it when you got to "THAT NEIGHBOR'S HOUSE", you know, the house where the dad was a dentist, and they were dropping toothbrushes in your bag or pillow case? It was a time when your neighbors didn't hide foreign objects in the candy or fruit. The idea of "Trunk-or-Treat" wasn't even a thought.

I never thought that I would hear myself saying that I miss the good ol' days, nor did I ever think I would see the day, the day when I turned into my mother.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Oct,20 14:16 other posts 
Time pass's and things change and make NO sense.

I miss eating at the fish camp on friday nights ,and alot of things from just 20 years ago.Heck you can hardly find a decent buffet place anymore before the wuhan thing happened.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Oct,20 12:33 other posts 
Time has changed and not for the better I to miss being able to go out to eat hell just being able to go out and not have to worry about weather my mask is in what vehicle

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,20 09:15 other posts 
I'm at my sister's and I'm on my way home. It's 37 degrees Fahrenheit out and you know it's cold when your steering wheel and seat heaters kick on, AUTOMATICALLY!
By #551147 02,Oct,20 09:18
Ok, now your just bragging! lol

I have to pain myself and manually turn mine on. I have 3 heat settings to choose from. Is your smart enough to know how intense you want it too? 🤔
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Oct,20 09:43 other posts 
Good lord my old Ford trucks don’t have that option but then again I’m not at the shop every time my luxury items quit working
--------------------------------------- added after 69 seconds

I still have manually operated windows
By #460385 02,Oct,20 09:45
How funny. Our trucks down here
have a/c in the seats. Only way too keep your balls from sticking to your thighs.
By #551147 02,Oct,20 09:46
LMAO
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Oct,20 09:54 other posts 
Nope no a/c in my trucks either but then again it was 35 degrees outside this morning in Pennsylvania
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,20 11:45 other posts 
A bit cooler than in Michigan.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,20 11:44 other posts 
Hey, do you have A/C in your seats? A couple years ago, when I had repeated transmission problems with my other car, the loaner they gave me had A/C. I had their car from December 24, 2016 up to mid February, 2017. I tried the feature out but I truly don't recall it freezing my butt off. But, who really knows what it's capable of doing in the month of July?
By #460385 02,Oct,20 11:47
The a/c seats work. When you get in and it's 💯 degrees inside. You can definitely feel it. Wife has to turn hers off all the time says it makes her want to pee.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,20 11:54 other posts 
I feel her pain.....
By phart [Ignore] 02,Oct,20 10:49 other posts 
I have scars on my arms from replaceing power window motors.So my last truck purchase,has hand crank windows!
Alot less maintance.
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Oct,20 10:58 other posts 
Absolutely the less electronic gizmos you have the less to go wrong
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,20 11:39 other posts 
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! You still have to crank your windows up and down?
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Oct,20 12:35 other posts 
I do but I chose that option it’s a 87 Ford F-150 4x4 one owner me I bought it new--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutesJust try buying a new truck that will last 30 plus years it can’t be done because they don’t make one that will last that long any more
By phart [Ignore] 02,Oct,20 13:56 other posts 
Yep,I have a couple vehicals with power windows.my ford has the door panel off right now on the passenger side,waiting for a motor-regulator assembly bought on ebay.Orielys wanted a 100 bucks for 1,I decided to order online for 39 bucks and wait a few days.
Power anything is "nice" until it breaks.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,20 14:11 other posts 
Not relating to vehicles, that's why I will not buy a refrigerator with all those features built into the door.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Oct,20 18:45 other posts 
You mean you don't want 1 of those fridges that has cameras in it so you can see what you are out of while at the grocery store on your "smart" phone?
You don't want a fridge with the tv built in it and that emails the store when it senses there is low milk?
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,20 11:38 other posts 
I have 3 settings, too, but I think the car's electronic system, gauges the outside temperature and selects an appropriate temperature for the seat. I've never been disappointed. As for the steering wheel, it's either on or not. I truly believe that there is some "SMART" technology built into that, too.
By #626711 02,Oct,20 13:50
Not missing that cold weather
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

Grew up in Mass and moved to Florida in 2017
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,20 13:51 other posts 
Are you originally a northerner?
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,20 14:04 other posts 
Just a tip, if you are responding to a specific post, it's best for you to use the "Reply" option that is located in the lower right-hand corner of that member's post, that way the member knows you responded. Make sense?
By #626711 02,Oct,20 14:15
yes. Thank you
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,20 14:09 other posts 
I bet you do not miss Massachusetts winters! Our winter's in Michigan are not nice. When I was young, I loved the snow and the possibility of snow days and no school. Welcome to the real world of working, there is no such thing as a snow day.
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Oct,20 18:48 other posts 
I still to this day like the winter time I love to play in the snow and I make good money when it snows motorists stuck and stranded and I get to rescue them tow jobs plowing it’s fun
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,20 19:36 other posts 
Personally, the fall season in Michigan is beautiful!
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Oct,20 20:21 other posts 
I agree all the beautiful colors of the leaves 🍁

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #497   #498   #499   #500   #501   #502   #503   #504   #505   #506   ...#768

Show It Off