Using Social Sites!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #499

Pages:  #1... #494   #495   #496   #497   #498   #499   #500   #501   #502   #503   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Oct,20 18:31 other posts 
I 5hought this was an interesting 17 minute video, Ruben Report interview about Southwest Airlines and a young, black man wearing a Trump 2020 face mask and a Black Voices For Trump 2020 hat. He was traveling with three travel companions and were on their way from Florida to Texas for a conference.

only registered users can see external links

By #188992 08,Oct,20 13:39
Wolverine Watchmen arrested. Militia plot to kidnap Michigan Governor. WTF is happening over there!!?

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Oct,20 15:20 other posts 
You heard about this before I did.

Fast forward 15 - 16 minutes
By phart [Ignore] 12,Oct,20 22:00 other posts 
Well,seems like a judge was able to fix things.The dummys wanting to kidnap her ruined their lives,had they just waited a bit longer!
I hope this case is copied all over the US as our excuse for a govenor has made a mess of north carolina.

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,20 22:06 other posts 
You've got to wonder if they really thought that they could carry off a kidnapping and commotion at our state capitol.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Oct,20 09:24 other posts 
They probably did.Some people think they can do anything.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Oct,20 15:21 other posts 
She's on the television now, for a live news conference.
--------------------------------------- added after 21 minutes

Here's what she had to say.

By #188992 08,Oct,20 15:26
My Dad called me to make me aware, at about 6.30PM our time. He watches quite a bit of US News and it was "breaking", I believe.

I'll watch the clip later - International footy on the box!!
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Oct,20 15:43 other posts 
Don't ask me what's going on and then tell me international soccer is more important and/or interesting.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Oct,20 16:00 other posts 
Gee,what can you expect when you do things as radical as preventing people from getting gardening supplies for their home and family? Of course kidnapping and all shit these guys were talking is WAY to far off the map. But it does indicate how angry Americans are right now.And anger prompts plots like this in some.

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,20 15:21 other posts 
This is a copy and paste, something my friend sent me and it's interesting reading.....

Bill Shuey has a unique writing style which allows him to act as an observer of the action that is taking place. To date Bill Shuey has written a total of 18 books, the last two will be published in late 2020. Bill is a member of the Western Writers’ Association.

Kamala Harris Emhoff is Joseph Biden’s selection for vice -president. Here are a few facts about Ms. Harris.

1. Ms. Harris is touted as “black,” she has characterized herself as “American.”

2. Ms. Harris has characterized herself as a poor little girl of color. Ms. Harris’ mother, Shyamala Gopalan, was a cancer researcher and civil rights activist. Ms. Harris’ father, Donald Harris holds a Doctor of Philosophy degree from the University of California and has been a college professor for years. Not exactly a family history of poverty.

3. Ms. Harris claims that, on visits to her father, she wasn’t allowed to play with the white children in his neighborhood. While this claim is dubious at best, it would indicate that Mr. Harris lived in an upper middle-class neighborhood. Again, a status of privilege.

4. The late Ms. Gopalan and Dr. Harris didn’t immigrate to the United States because it was a horrible racist oppressive nation, they came here for the greater opportunity and found success.

5. Dr. Harris and Ms. Gopalan were well off enough to fund two daughters’ college education and law school. Not the thing of poverty.

6. Ms. Harris isn’t black, she at best is a duke’s mixture of bi-racial genetics. If she is Mulatto, it comes from her father and he would be a second, third, or more generation African by way of Jamaica, not the United States. Therefore, she certainly isn’t a hyphenated African-American. Perhaps she could accurately claim Indian-American or Jamaican-American.

7. In this ongoing chatterer regarding white privilege, I can’t think of anyone who better represents privilege more than Ms. Harris. She grew up in upper middle class surroundings, attended a first rate college and law school, and has lived the American dream since. She has about as much in common with the average black as this writer has with a Martian.

8. Ms. Harris’ parents are naturalized citizens. I doubt that the main stream media will have any curiosity regarding when they received their United States citizenship, but if it was after Kamala’s birth, that would make her an anchor baby and unable to become president.

9. Ms. Gopalan immigrated in 1960. Mr. Harris in 1961. When either applied for citizenship and when it was granted for either is unknown.

10. The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 requires an alien to apply for a petition for naturalization. Before applying, an alien must be at least 18 years old and must have been lawfully admitted to live permanently in the United States. He must have lived in the United States for five years and for the last six months in the state where he seeks to be naturalized. Unless the Nationality Act was somehow bypassed, Ms. Gopalan couldn’t have been a citizen prior to 1965 and Mr. Harris before 1966. Kamala Harris was born October 20, 1964.

11. Since Ms. Harris is a naturalized citizen, it would appear that neither of her parents were an American citizen at the time of her birth. Otherwise, why would she need to be naturalized?

12. Mr. Biden is suffering from the early onset of dementia and will continue to decline in cerebral awareness. I’ve seen this condition in a couple of my now dead friends, and it is day to day deterioration; some days being better than others. Finally, either gradually or overnight, Mr. Biden will lose his grip on reality. Given his current condition, I doubt it will take four years to become an acute condition. In the case of one of my friends who showed mild dementia, he gave a presentation, finished, walked to his car, and had no idea where he lived. His mental awareness departed just that quickly and never returned.

13. Lastly, if the Democrats are elected to the White House, presuming she is constitutionally eligible, Ms. Harris will become the second bi-racial president. People should vote for the candidate of their choice, but in this situation, they should understand they are actually voting for Kamala Harris for president when they go to the polls. If she isn’t a “natural born” (the offspring of at least one American citizen) it will open a bucket of worms and cause a constitutional crisis to go along with our other ongoing messes.

God Bless America!
By phart [Ignore] 12,Oct,20 18:04 other posts 
Wow,interesting to say the least.
By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Oct,20 23:51 other posts 
Oh I think that if the claim of her ineligibility had legs, Trump would be all over it like a cheap suit on a fat man.

By phart [Ignore] 13,Oct,20 09:23 other posts 
Well with the printed word giving way to electronic storage of information,it will become more and more difficult to prove things like this.

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,20 19:16 other posts 
Is it possible that any man could produce an 11 inch boner? That's mighty big and I have my doubts.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Oct,20 21:06 other posts 
A fellow that lives about 5 miles from here when he turned 18,some of his buddys took him to a whore house in SC. They had called them and told them to expect a 18 year old farm boy with no experiance. The buddies told him,"Walk in there and tell them want the best they got".He was under the impression he was going be getting a bottle of liquer.
A few minutes later he was Shoved out the door by a bouncer type fellow and the lady that had took him upstairs was at the door telling him,"there is a damn horse farm down the road you sumbitch,I aint takin no damn 14 inch dick in me! I have to keep that part healthy!".
Sure enough,his friends were like "yet right",you didn't give her no money did you?" No, "good!"
Later he finally had to show his buddies his boner to prove it.14 inches,I don't know what the heck he could do with it,besides play baseball.

He later got married and his wife has been in the ER twice during thier marraige for injurys related to the large dick.
He is about 6 foot 6 and strong as a ox.when I knew him he drove a dump truck for a living,don't know what he is doing now.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,20 21:17 other posts 
True story or is there a punchline?
By phart [Ignore] 12,Oct,20 21:28 other posts 
Far as I know,it is true.The fellow that told me was 1 of the guys that took him to the whorehouse.
It was said he showed to some fellows at the local tire store about 5 years ago but I can't say for sure.
I just got curious and from wilkpedia John holmes was 13.5 inches.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,20 21:37 other posts 
Yeah, how many guys are working with equipment like that?

QUESTION FOR ANY FELLA THAT SEES THIS POST.

- IF you had an enormous cock, would you be inclined to consider being in the adult film industry?

My guess is that any member seeing and responding to this post would say, "yes".

By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Oct,20 01:25 other posts 
I hate it when people photograph themselves in a toothpaste splattered bathroom mirror or when half the photo is of the sink and the clutter around it. Edit your photos!

Thank you for listening.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,20 02:10 other posts 
That's a peeve of mine, too. Or any room in the house that is untidy, for that matter. There's been a number of pictures posted where, and it's mainly SYD members, where the guy looks like a bomb was dropped in his bedroom. Piles of clothes heaped in the corner, boxes strewn about, etc. And if I'm not mistaken, there's been a picture, or two of messy living rooms that feature empty bottles and cans, pizza boxes and full, dirty ashtrays.
By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Oct,20 03:11 other posts 
The golden rule of posting on SYD? More dink, less sink.
By #460385 12,Oct,20 11:33
What about the members that post pictures that are in their 30s and 40s and there's so much dirty laundry and crap laying all over the floor that they have to step over it to walk. Like you said clean your damn room before you take a selfie. Our 19-year-olds bedroom isn't even that dirty.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,20 12:05 other posts 
That's what I'm talking about, whether it's a bedroom, living room/lounge or kitchen and looks like someone threw a hand grenade in it, it doesn't matter how amazing you think your cock* looks, it's a nasty picture.

Can you imagine a night out and returning to a house or room that looks like that? Ewww!

Bravo to you and your missus for instilling cleanliness, discipline and pride in your boys!

* I may be mistaken however I believe that the members that offend by posting pictures that show messy homes in the background are typically men.
By #460385 12,Oct,20 12:55
There's been some women too. I can remember a pic that a girl took in a stand up floor mirror. The reflection behind showed her entire bedroom. There was so much dirty laundry and trash that you couldn't tell what color her carpet was.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 12,Oct,20 13:54 other posts 
I tend to look at mostly women and Ive seen plenty of pigsties in the background
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,20 14:05 other posts 
Really? Well, I stand corrected! And as you may guess, I tend to look primarily at SYD members.

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,20 12:09 other posts 
How is it possible that a picture of a female sucking cock is featured on the Popular Pussy page? I keep flagging it as [Wrong Category] to no avail.

/cyntesxwsy4ypic.html
By #460385 12,Oct,20 12:57
I don't think that's a cock Ms. bella. I think she's munching on some carpet.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 12,Oct,20 13:46 other posts 
Got her tongue in there and lickin' away... we need an emoji for pussy licking
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,20 13:55 other posts 
We don't need any more emojis. I always thought this emoji was for pussy eating

If we're going to ask for a new emoji, this one works, all admin would need to do is remove the wiggling hands.
By #460385 12,Oct,20 13:55
it's there. Just gotta look for it.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 12,Oct,20 13:59 other posts 
Yeah, I see it now I like bella's idea of removing the hands on
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,20 14:03 other posts 
See, it's a multi-purpose emoji. I want to lick your pussy, your cock, your nipples, your butt, your body! You pick your favorite part!
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,20 14:00 other posts 
I already explained what my eyes saw in the above picture! I'm a realist, there are no hands, no feet and if that is a leg up in the air, it looks like a duck that would be in between them.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,20 13:50 other posts 
I think you might be right. What MY EYES saw as a cock, is definitely her tongue! Thank you both for pointing that out.

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Oct,20 16:14 other posts 
Just to clear up any confusion, regarding huxley999, no dgraff , that "smart ass" is no longer running around here, he personally deleted his profile on Friday, October 9. And phart , twowarm only dreams about being as intelligent as huxley999 is. And as far as SrCums saying that huxley999 is my "fake brigade", that's totally a manufactured lie. You think a member of 9 years was a fake, or a fake of mine, NOT! If you don't believe me, ask admin.

I'm disappointed that you two would chose to engage with SrCums, the biggest troll on SYD/SYC, and I would have to agree with huxley999, SrCums is a FRUITCAKE! Ask that whiny bitch how many times admin banned him and deleted his profile. If it's not two or more times, not only is he a fruitcake, he's a liar, too. Interact with him at your own risk, but I guarantee, he's going to manipulate you.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Oct,20 16:42 other posts 
I never had anything to do with sir crumbs I simply commented on phart s post it’s no secret guys like Huxley and I have a natural problem and he even said himself he and I will never be friends we just agreed to coexist on the same site and I refused to act like a 4 year old with him
By phart [Ignore] 11,Oct,20 16:54 other posts 
Smart people can act dumb. And dumb people can act smart.But they can slip up sometimes.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Oct,20 17:21 other posts 
Absolutely
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,20 11:54 other posts 
I hope you are smart enough and realize what an out-and-out liar and FRUITCAKE SrCums is. If he is not able to razzle and dazzle you with his bullshit, he fabricates lies.

In January, 2021, I will have maintained this profile, bella!, for nine consecutive years. I can't imagine anyone, other than a fruitcake, believing that I am twowarm or that twowarm is me. That's such a stretch.

I've never "attacked" anyone for their political affiliation or their religious beliefs, unlike SrCums or the other member he parallels me to. SrCums/Godzillas/arir39 and twowarm/HotPussy/ANGEL and all her other profile names, whether established in SYC or SYD, live in Florida. My guess is that their IP would reflect that unless they are trying to hide their identity. I had no reason to doubt huxley999 about living in or near Plymouth, UK. And me, I live in Michigan, my IP would support that.

Believe what you want but keep your eyes open and a clear mind.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Oct,20 18:16 other posts 
It's unfortunate that you fellas couldn't connect at some level when he was a member and I sure don't understand what a "natural problem" is.

And just my opinion, he was not acting immature, he offered a different point of view, a point of view that some members could not/would not accept.

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,20 11:10 other posts 
This year was the year that my State of Michigan Driver's License expired and was surprised to receive notification that I could renew by mail. I thought it was mandatory to have an updated and enhanced driver's license but apparently, that is not accurate.

By phart [Ignore] 11,Oct,20 00:30 other posts 

only registered users can see external links.

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Oct,20 12:28 other posts 
Three videos of Thomas Sowell, what's your point, phart?
By phart [Ignore] 11,Oct,20 16:53 other posts 
His take on AOC was spot on,and on the last 1 , dealing with Joe biden at a supreme court nominee hearing.Just thought there might be some intrest.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Oct,20 18:37 other posts 
Joe Biden, a Supreme Court nominee? No, the third video was a Senate Judiciary Committee's confirmation of Judge Robert Bork to the Supreme Court. This video is quite old because Robert Bork has been deceased since 2012.

If you choose to watch the video again, Joe Biden is featured about 8 minutes in, he's the guy with the brown hair.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Oct,20 09:21 other posts 
Yea,I hardly knew who it was at first.
He had color in his hair.
Joe Biden during his early years was against desegregation and didn't want his kids going to a "jungle" school. People tend forget history.Now he is depending on the very people he worked against for votes to be president.

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,20 03:26 other posts 
I absolutely find it hysterical when members respond to members that are gone, aka, when you choose to respond to numbers. Why fight, debate, indicate you are interested in fucking his wife, etc? They are no longer here, they don't care and they can't respond. Period, end.

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Oct,20 12:29 other posts 
I was blacklisted by a new member and the reason was, "Trump fucker". Well, i'll be!
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Oct,20 16:47 other posts 
I can believe it that pinko fag prince world black listed me over a picture of my Trump 2020 hat
By phart [Ignore] 11,Oct,20 16:50 other posts 
Oh my,if he finds me I will be blacklisted to.
Trump 2020!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #494   #495   #496   #497   #498   #499   #500   #501   #502   #503   ...#768

Show It Off